Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Pairing: Liz/?

I have no idea if anyone will like this challenge or if it is too vague but here it is.

Based loosely on Lost, Liz and whoever of the gang that you want to be in it are on a plane that crashes onto a deserted island. Along with a handful of other survivors the group tries to survive. (Author's discretion if they want to make the island freaky or if they want it to just be about trying to find food and water).

What makes this a crossover is that the other survivors are to be any characters from any other TV Show (Buffy, Alias, Supernatural, Dark Angel, etc). The only condition that I put on it is that Liz is paired with someone who isn't on Roswell. So a guy from one of the other shows.

Is this completely stupid or would someone like to write it?
Last edited by LittleBit on Wed May 31, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Roswell/The Crow

Alex and Isabel are killed by a group of evil humans and/or Skins.One year later Alex is brought back from the grave by the Crow,He's on a mission to avenge Isabel's honor and their deaths.When he crosses their path Alex is not interested in a reunion with the Pod Squad only dedicated to his mission of taken out his and Isabel's killers.Word of what Alex has becomes finally gets to the group from an old source,River Dog.
DarkMagic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Fic Challenge #24

Post by DarkMagic »

Hi :)

I will take on Ellie's fic challenge #24 and I have just posted the first part (my Muse really runs with an idea :lol: )
it is called "Dead But Still Moving" which is posted over at crossovers section so check it out!
I WANT IT ALL
and I want it delivered by cute, naked men
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

27#

Roswell/Underworld challange

While on the exchange program to Sweden, Alex takes a break and goes on a sightseeing trip of Eruope.It's during this trip that Alex gets caught in the middle of a battle between the vampires and the Lycons (werewolves)

Alex must get bit by one of the species and turns into one of them. Which one is up to you.

He must spend the remainder of the year with Selena and Michael, so they can teach him how to control what he has become.

Alex must return to Roswell while trying to keep his new powers hidden. But when trouble soon follows he must show his astonished friends what he has become. The trouble can come in the form of: Skins and Khivar,The Special Unit, or the opposite species to whatever Alex has become.

Since Alex really went to Sweden than Tess is not evil in this story. So that makes the couples A/I,K/T,M/M, and M/L
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Okay, there isn't much to this idea but it came to me today because for the last 3 days I've been buried in Firefly/Serenity fics with the Rayne Pairing and the idea started to blossom in my head.

Dark Angel/Roswell Xover Could be Liz/Alec or Liz/Zack

Alec or Zack is on a job at a government lab to steal something maybe something on the Familiars or something when they find a young woman (Liz) in a cell. It's obvious that she has been tortured and such and whoever the male is, decides to rescue her since they know what it's like.

At first, Liz is barely above catonic. However later, she becomes more lucid and a relationship grows while they are in hiding or on the run.

This might actually work as a Dean/Liz Supernatural/Roswell story too.

My thoughts are very jumbled at the moment but if you are interested, pm and I'll try to make more sense.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

#27 sounds interesting
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

#29 Taken by lizandzackfan

Roswell/Dark Angel X-Over

Couple: Liz/Alec

Other Possible Couples: Kyle/Max (DA), Logan/Asha or Asha/Kyle, Logan/Max (DA)

Rating: Mature-Adult

Set in both shows Season 2

Summary: What if during 'Cry Your Name' when the group is in Alex's room having a meeting what if no one sided with Liz but Kyle. So Liz told them something to the effect of 'Fine, if the rest of you don't believe me, I'll find someone who will' and her and Kyle leave the room leaving everyone else shocked and curious as to who she would go to. Liz and Kyle go to Seattle to get the help of either her cousin Logan or if Liz is an X-5 then she turns to her sister Max for help.

Must Have

-In Seattle she meets Alec and they flirt and tease and eventually get together. (Author can choose the circumstances that they meet and whether they get together right away or drag it out a bit.)

-After a month or so in Seattle putting clues together Liz, Max, Kyle, Alec, and Logan go to Roswell to continuing helping.

-Liz doesn't talk to any of her old friends, she just ignores them

-A confrontation between Liz, Alec, Max, Logan, and Kyle and the Pod Squad w/ Maria.

-Maria and Liz at some point become friends again or begin their journey to become friends again.

Optional

-Liz being an X-5

-The Pod Squad and Maria going to the desert for a meeting about Liz, Kyle, and their new friends but find Alec and Max training Kyle and Liz.

Everything else is up to the author.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

#30...I think. :lol:

Numb3rs/Roswell

Taking place when Don worked for fugitive recovery for the FBI in New Mexico. Set either in the first season of Roswell (around the White Room) or series finally when the Pod Squad is on the run.

Basically, a loose challange. Thought it wold be interesting to see where someone could go with it.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

#31 - M/L, M/M, K/I, Mature/Adult

Roswell and StarGate SG1 cross over

Everything until Departure happens, with a few changes. Tess still mind warped Alex to death and Max still had sex with Tess and she became pregnant. Except the night before they leave for Antar, instead of just kissing, Max and Liz make love.

The pod squad leaves for Antar, while Liz, Maria, Kyle, Valenti and the Evans are left to piece their lives together without them. Liz learns a few months later that she and Max conceived a child that night, so she has the baby, believing it to be a blessing, for she gets to have a part of Max forever.

Once on Antar, the royal four oust Kivar from the throne and Max takes his rightful place as King of Antar. Kivar and his supporters barely escape with their lives to a remote planet called Orisis.

Now six years later, with no word from Max and the others since they left, Liz, Maria and her five-year-old daughter, Abigail Lizanne Parker, relocate to the Rocky Mountains for her new job as a scientist with the U.S. Air Force's Stargate Command. Liz is unaware of all the details involving being a member of the SG1 team and thinks that she’ll only be doing studies of microbes, here on Earth. Little does she know that she’s about to be introduced to a world far greater than she’s ever known, giving her the opportunity to travel to distant planets, including Antar.

Once Liz starts her new job, she’s brought abreast of the whole StarGate and its capabilities. She also learns that two of the SG1 crewmembers, Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter are being held captive on the planet, Orisis by Kivar. So it’s her mission along with Daniel Jackson and Teal to rescue them. Once on Orisis, Liz, Daniel and Teal are captured. Kivar recognizes Liz from Nicholas’s memories and mind rapes her, learning of Abigail’s existence. Through the mind rape, he learns that Abigail has the royal seal of Antar, which is unknown to Liz. For some strange reason, the seal was passed to Abigail instead of "Max and Tess’ baby". Kivar releases the SG1 crew and allows them passage to Earth through the StarGate. Unbeknownst to the crew, Kivar and Nicholas possess the bodies of Daniel and Teal, with one agenda, to get Abigail. Kivar plans on using her to lay claim to the throne of Antar and the Granolith.

When the crew is back on Earth, Daniel/Kivar causes Liz’s car to break down in the parking lot, so he offers her a ride home, where Maria is watching Abigail. After dropping Liz home, Daniel/Kivar and Teal/Nicholas sneak into the house to kidnap Abigail. Once in the house, they encounter an unsuspecting Liz and Maria and throw a blast their way, luckily Liz’s powers choose this time to manifest and she’s able to throw up a shield to protect herself and Maria from the blast but it’s still too little too late, as Daniel/Kivar is able to kidnap Abbey. The fact that Teal/Nicholas threw a blast, let’s Liz know that they were being possessed by Kivar and Nicholas, so she and Maria (using Maria’s car) head to StarGate Command’s base to try and stop them from leaving with Abbey. Chaos welcomes them once they arrive at the base, for Daniel/Kivar and Teal/Nicholas have killed and wounded many soldiers trying to stop their departure, unfortunately, they’re able to escape with Abigail through the StarGate.

Liz tells Samantha and Jack the only way to get her daughter back is to go to Antar and get help from Abbey's father, who just happens to be the king of Antar, an alien and probably the only one who can defeat Kivar. So, off Samantha, Jack, Liz, Maria, Kyle and Valenti go through the StartGate to Antar to get help from Max and the others.

Musts:
* Must end with the revelation that Zan isn’t Max’s son but Alex’s.
* Also, through Liz’s power of premonition, she’s able to pick up a premonition of the past, showing what Tess did to Alex.
* Max and Liz get back together
* Michael and Maria get back together
* Kyle and Isabel hook up.
* Max, Isabel & Michael are able to defeat Kivar, killing him and Nicholas, while freeing Daniel and Teal of the possession.
* Having formed an alliance with Antar, Daniel, Teal, Samantha & Jack head back home through the Granolith, promising to bring the Evans to Antar with them for a visit.
* Max, Liz, Zan and Abbey live happily ever after on Antar.

There are certain stipulations to accepting the challenge, so please pm me and I will tell you the stipulations.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#32 Darklight/Roswell X-over M/L

Ok to make this work a few things change...

--While Lilith still has the element in her system that makes her essentially mortal she is Liz Parker instead of L
--Jeff and Nancy Parker are both members of the Faith assigned to watch over her
--S1 of Roswell plays out just like normal except everyone is attending UNM instead of West Roswell High and every one meet Liz for the first time when she started her first year at UNM
--During the summer following "Destiny" Liz doesn't go to Florida instead that's when she's recruited to kill the demonicus and becomes Lilith again
--When she's finished Lilith/Liz comes back and she's still in love with Max and more than willing to continue their relationship but she's afraid of Max's reaction when he finds out the truth of her past
--When she tells him, Max says something along the lines of... If she can love him despite his alien origions then he can love her despite her unusual origions
--Lilith and Max join forces to save both Earth and Antar from Max's enemies.