Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

#66 DARK ANGEL XO

ADULT Rath/Liz TAKEN

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#11

Uncontrollable Heat

Couple: Liz/Alec

Rating: Adult

Summary: Liz is an X-5, she can’t control her heat so in order to not jump any of her friends she leaves Roswell, she tells them that she’s going on vacation, and goes to Seattle to find her family.

Must Have

-Liz parents know about her X-5 status. (I always hated that the parents knew nothing)

-Liz runs into Alec when the heat hits again.

-Liz isn’t always in heat but a lot of the time she is.

-Alec tells Liz he knows where one of her sisters is.

Optional

-Zack is in Seattle working with Max, Logan, and Alec.

-The virus has been cured.

-Joshua takes an instant liking to Liz.

-Liz breaks in to steal something and Alec is there to steal it too.

Everything else is up for grabs.
I would like to try this challenge.
Check out my NEW livejournal page!!---> http://snowyowl-17.livejournal.com/

Much thanks to my amazing BETA DarkWolfYingFa aka Tenshi noyo ryu taiga aka PeytonLeigh! Your amazing!!!
SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Uncontrollable Heat

Summary: Liz is an X-5, she can’t control her heat so in order to not jump any of her friends she leaves Roswell, she tells them that she’s going on vacation, and goes to Seattle to find her family.

Must Have

-Liz parents know about her X-5 status. (I always hated that the parents knew nothing)

Optional

Much thanks to my amazing BETA DarkWolfYingFa aka Tenshi noyo ryu taiga aka PeytonLeigh! Your amazing!!!
SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Uncontrollable Heat

Must Have

Optional

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Uncontrollable Heat

Must Have

Optional

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Sorry about the quadruple post, my computer is being weird and it accidentally got posted that many times. :oops: Sorry again.

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#15

Roswell/Die Hard Movies X-over

Couple: Liz/Michael

Rating: Teen-Mature

Summary: Liz is John Maclane's (sp?) daughter. She and others are being held hostage.

Must Have

-The other people that are being held hostage are Michael, Max, Maria, Tess, Alex, Kyle, Jim, Isabel, Phillip and Diane.

-Someone gets shot (doesn't have to be killed)

-Jim had a twin brother (William Sadler was in Die Hard 2 as the bad guy.)

-John taught Liz how to handle and shoot firearms and how to fight hand to hand.

-Liz is a daddy's girl, she choose to stay with her father as opposed to living with her mother and other siblings.

-Explain why Liz is in Roswell, (maybe John needed a break from the big cities and decided on Roswell)

-Michael and Liz making out (either before or after their taken hostage) + John breaking it up.

-John not trusting Jim because he looks like the bad guy he fought before in Die Hard 2 (can't remember his name in the movie).

-The adults try to take charge and don't listen to Liz's orders/suggestions and end up getting beat up by whoever's holding them hostage.

Optional

-Can have aliens or not.

-Who is holding Liz and the group hostage.

-John getting back together with his wife. (I just love when she punches that reporter at the end of Die Hard)

-John sparing with Liz and one or more of the guys thinking he's really hurting her.

Everything else is up to you.
This one sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but also be a great challenge for me. So I would love to try it. I was looking through the challenges and my mind just kept jumping at a few of the challenges...so you may see a few more of my requests to takle some of these challenges. But I think this one could be lots of fun :D

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#17

Smut DA X-tremer

-Liz is taken by the FBI or Manticore and gets shot up with drugs that make her have an uncontrollable need for sex.

-The FBI or Manticore knows about her changed alien status and want her to become pregnant so they can study the baby and use the child to further their research or make them a special agent or a better solider (depends on who captured Liz).

-Alec is going to be her breeding partner, and depending on whom captured her, either Alec is going to be already at the compound or he’s to be sent for.

-Liz gets pregnant and the drug wears off. Now she’s nervous around Alec but is still attracted to him (he’s attracted to her too).

-Later Alec helps Liz and him escape, since he doesn’t want Liz and his child to become experiments. They go to Roswell and chaos ensues.

-Lots of SMUT!!!

Optional

-Liz’s parents know about the aliens, but the aliens don’t know they know, but Liz knows they know because she told them. (I hope that made sense)

-One or more of the Podsters or even Maria or Kyle find out that Liz is pregnant.

-Max and Alec get into a fight (Alec wins of course).

-A group meeting with Liz and Alec about her pregnancy, Alec telling them that it’s none of their business.

-Liz and Alec either getting caught in a lot of compromising positions throughout the fic or having Max find them having sex sometime in the diner (the place is closed and Liz’s parent’s are gone for some reason.)
I am an absolute Alec/Liz fanatic. I love reading fanfictions about them, and I would love to see what I could do with Alec as an expecting father and then kicking Max(well's) a$$. So again if you guys don't mind I would really like to try this one as well. :oops: I feel really weird about making so many posts about challenges I would like to attempt...but my muse is running wild. Hope you guys don't mind :D

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#34 Scientists and Transgenics

Couple: Alec/Liz

Rating: Teen/Mature/or Adult

Summary: Alec is a transgenic, Liz is a new Manticore scientist. It is against the rules to have relations with a transgenic let alone fall in love with one but in this matter Liz doesn't follow the rules very well.

Optional

-Aliens

-Liz killing someone to save Alec

-Alec meeting Rachel/another transgenic could have been sent or Alec doesn't fall for Rachel...author can basically do whatever they want with this story line.

-Liz becomes pregnant by Alec.
I love the original take on this one. It is different from the other's I have seen. I would like to see what I can do with this one as well.

SnowyOwl-17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SnowyOwl-17 »

behrstars wrote:#50

Roswell/One Tree Hill

No Aliens

You get to decide how everyone grew up but Max and Liz had to be together at one point. Maybe a messy breakup.

In Tree Hill you decide how that plays out. I would like to see Karen and Keith together and married and Nathan and Lucas really close. Dan can be evil or not.

Liz leaves Roswell because Max and Tess are pregnant. She goes to Tree Hill and stays with her aunt. She becomes friends with everyone and her and Lucas end up having a relationship. She stays there for senior year. She ends up pregnant but doesn't tell Lucas.(Because she dosen't want to ruin his future.) She breaks up with him and leaves. He thinks shes going to college but she goes home.

Years later(6 or 7) Keith ends up in Roswell, meeting a friend ends up at a kids basketball game and sees Lucas's kid. Kid has Lucas's old jersey.

He ends up bringing Lucas and Nathan(moral support because their really close) to Roswell. Gives them some kind of excuse. Lucas sees Liz and his kid.

Liz never gets with anyone else because shes still hung up on Lucus.

They end happily ever after.

Must haves....

-couples for Roswell(Mi/M,A/I,M/T)
-couples for OTH(P/J,N/H)
-Kyle and Brooke hook up.
-Lucas's son does not have a heart condition.

PM me for anymore details.
I really really like the idea of this one. I can actually see this happening. And I think it would be interesting if something like it happened in the show. So again... :oops: if you don't mind I would love to take a stab at this challenge as well.