Unconventional Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

ALRIGHT ANNIE!!!
Can't wait to see where you take it!!

Well, I guess since people like my challenges... I should post the ones I've come up with in the past....OOooo the possibilties...*rubbing hands together*.... :lol:

SHI
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

YAY! I can't wait to read it :) :)
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

TAKEN

This challenge shares the same plotline as challenge #16 on the CC challenge thread. They can stand alone...so no pressure about taking on both if you just want to take on one.

<center>Challenge
Couple: Incrowder</center>

On the night of Graduation, the FBI snipers had their orders to eliminate the "alien" targets. If any civilians get killed during this mission, their deaths would be explained away and their surviving loved ones would be aptly compensated for their loss.

So when the Gang fled from the gymnasium in the cover of darkness caused by Max, the snipers open fired into the crowd, in hopes of killing them. Tragically, Jessie, Mr. Evans and Mrs. Parker were killed when a sniper tried to kill Isabel who was sitting by them.

Knowing that she could be killed during the graduation, Isabel accepted the possibility...even came to be at peace with it ...but what she hadn't thought about was the possible death of the people she loved. Shell shocked, she is unable to move...unable to think...as she holds a lifeless Jessie in her arms...

Special Agent Falk, a very dangerous man that is apart of the new special unit called Sector X, was about to kill the female alien target when suddenly, she's pulled to her feet and dragged out of the gymnasium by another one of the targets!

Kyle half drags half carries an emotionally devastated Isabel from the gymnasium and into the night beyond with Agent Falk hot on their heels...

<center>(Facts you must know and have in this story)</center>

-You MUST get in touch with your dark side when writing Agent Falk...he's evil . I want to read just how bad you can make this guy.

-Kyle and Isabel never meet up with the others in the desert...in fact; Isabel has difficulties connecting with them through "dream walking" to see if they even got out of the gymnasium alive...but if you of course, decide to take on CC Challenge #16 on the Covenantal Challenge thread... you don't have to go with this requirement...

- Other than the requirements above....do what you like....take Kyle and Isabel through hell and back....I don't care...just have fun with it and make these two fall in love with each other...

SHI
Last edited by Shiesty23 on Tue May 30, 2006 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Another great challenge, Shiesty! I hope someone will take it. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Shiesty, I read your challenges and wish I were any good at plot. :lol: But since I'm not... I'm crossing my fingers someone takes them who is. LOL Just as well, anyhow... I have too much on my plate as it is. :roll:
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Well, jbangelo and cardinalgirl your wishes have been granted!!! Both challenges have been taken by Chrismasnazi and Polar chica.

SHI
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Woohoo! :D
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Okay... I actually have a challenge.

~ Kyle never made the <i>I love you like a sister</i> confession about Tess.
~ Max and Tess do still sneek off... they do still kiss... only this time, Kyle is with Liz when she finds them.
~ Liz runs off, leaving Kyle standing there, totally stunned. He starts to move forward to confront them, they stop kissing, awkward moment of major proportions, then Kyle gives them a disgusted look and leaves.
~ Liz does still run to the bowling alley and Sean. Kyle, on the other hand, is just truly crushed (another girl he really cared about leaves him for Max... ).
~ He goes home and makes a decision. The next day, he asks his father if he can go and live with another relative (you can make this an aunt, uncle, cousin, mother, maternal grandparent... something).
~ After hearing Kyle list his reasons, Jim agrees.

FIVE (or more... up to you) YEARS LATER

~ Kyle has to come back to Roswell (because of his father, maybe Liz is getting married to Sean, one of the other couples is getting hitched... reason is up to you)
~ He runs into Tess... only it's not Tess... its Ava. She came back sometime after he left.
~ They are put into situations where they are around each other and sparks start to fly. Will Kyle trust Ava enough to give his heart to her? Does Ava have some of her own inner demons to deal with? Who the heck ends up with who?

The answers will be up to you if you decide to take this challenge....
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

cardinalgirl wrote:And since I'm here... (I didn't know there was a whole thread specifically for UC challenges now! How exciting! lol)...

Pairing: Alex/Ava

Okay, I admit I'm stealing part of this idea from a (taken and well-completed :D) Stargazer challenge... but hey... What if instead of being killed, Alex was dumped out in the middle of the desert (that's the part, btw) and then (this is the, you know, original thinking. lol) Ava was the one who found him? At first (and I mean, just at the very first, this is Alex, after all) he'd be afraid to trust her, after what Tess did to him, but she can help him reverse whatever Tess did to his brain, and they work together to figure out why Tess needed him and how to tell the rest of the gang what's up without arousing Tess' suspicions. And maybe fall in love on the way. lol

Okay, it's a little weak, but hey, it's just a jumping off point. Anybody could take what they wanted or didn't want of it.

At least an implication that Isabel has someone else... (Kyle, Jesse, whoever... you choose) would be appreciated, but not imperative. It's YOUR story. Do as you like. :)
I'm tempted to take this, but I'm afraid of how I'll write Ava.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Don't be afraid, Ella! I believe in you! :D

I'd offer to act as a sounding board, if you'd like... maybe?