Unconventional Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Unconventional Challenges

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Don't forget to read the Challenge Rules and Guidelines before posting here.
viewtopic.php?t=13185

What belongs in this forum: If your challenge is for a story that puts together a couple NOT seen on the show, then the challenge belongs here. Example: Polar challenges, Ground Zeor challenges, In-Crowder challenges, etc. If the couples are not Max/Liz, Maria/Michael, Tess/Kyle, and Alex/Isabel or Jesse/Isabel , then your challenge goes here. Examples: Challenges where Liz leaves Max in Destiny, and marries Sean Deluca instead.

Don't forget to number your challenges in order.

Happy Challenging!
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

A ‘what if’ scenario on 285 South

Couple: Liz/Michael

Rating: Teen/Mature/ or Adult

Summary: Instead of Maria being teamed up with Michael in the history project Liz was paired with him. So when she finds Michael he sees she has a car and Polar-ness ensues.

Basically have fun with challenge I had nothing in mind except for the premise. Have fun!
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Taken by Lilith Fire

Liz with Everyone Challenge

This is a weird challenge that I thought of while thinking about who else I like paired with Liz and this popped into my head I will understand if you all think this is too weird and no one takes it but I had to get it off my mind.

Rating: Adult

Pairings: Liz/Michael, Liz/Max, Liz/Isabel, Liz/Kyle, Liz/Tess, Liz/Maria, Liz/Alex, Liz/her teachers and possible other pairings are Liz/Jim, Liz/Nasedo, Liz/Pierce and Liz/Phillip and anyone else you can think of that you want her with.

Summary: Think of Liz as the town’s friendly and accommodating lady of the night.

Must Have

-Smut

-Liz is either a nympho manic or just really enjoys sex.

-Her parents don’t know (they are the only ones that don’t.) Basically everyone knows (except her parents) and no one talks about it unless they are in private.

Optional

-Liz can receive money for her…various contributions to the people of Roswell.

-Can have aliens or not.

-Everything is fair game.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Couple: Liz/Khivar

Summary: Khivar is on Earth and he’s sick. The only cure is to mate with a changed human. Liz is the changed human he chooses (there’s a device that tells them whose a changed human), Nickolas and some of Khivar’s men abduct her to mate with him. After the mating a connection forms between them where they feel what they other is feeling.

Takes place the summer between Seasons 2 + 3

Must Have

-Smut!!!

-Khivar seeing Liz is nervous and scared, so instead of mating with her that night he talks to her (for about a day maybe a little more) to put her at ease. (Author can decide what they talk about, the fact that he’s trying to get to the Pod Squad has to be addressed.)

-Liz is missing for about two weeks (she doesn’t want to leave Khivar) a search is underway in Roswell and Nickolas relays the information to Khivar.

-Liz has to return to Roswell, immediately the Pod Squad and company can tell she’s different but they can’t put their finger on what it is.

-Khivar and Liz must mate often so Khivar and now Liz as well won’t get sick.

-Everything else is up to whoever takes this challenge.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Pairings: Michael/Liz/Max or Michael/Liz

Rating: Mature-Adult

Summary: Got this idea from Dawson's Creek but it has nothing to do with the show except for the inital idea. Liz needs some new roommates, her original two have either moved because of a job/family or have married. After placing an ad she still hasn't found the right roommates, finally about a month of seeing various people Michael and Max come to see if the apartment is still available.

Must Have

-Michael and Max already have girlfriends who don't like them living with Liz.

-One of the girlfriends threatening Liz, and the other being nice to Liz and explaining why she's nervous about her b/f staying with a single woman.

-Michael walking in on Liz in the shower.

-Michael has to break up with his girlfriend. If Michael's g/f is the one that threatened Liz I want it to be a messy break-up, but if his g/f is the one that's trying to be nice about the situation then let her down gently.

Optional

-Max coming home with his g/f to the sound of moaning coming from the Liz's bedroom and not knowing who is with her.

-An ex-boyfriend of Liz makes an appearance.

-Cat fight between the rude g/f and Liz.

Everything else up for grabs.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Joke Challenge

This came into my head after I thought about a joke I heard a long time ago and I thought it would be a good idea for a challenge. I'm sure many of you have heard this joke before.

After a company Christmas party, a vice president woke up with a gigantic hangover. He turned over and groaned to his wife, "What in the Hell happened last night?"

"As usual you made an ass out of yourself in front of the chairman of the board."

"Piss on him." The man answered.

"You did." she said. "And he fired you."

"Fuck him," the man retorted.

"I did. You go back to work on Monday."

Couple: Liz/Michael w/ very slight Max/Liz

Summary: Liz and Max are married, they go to a company party. Max acts like a complete jerk, he does something so obnoxious that his boss fires him. Liz sleeps with the boss to get her husband's job back.

Must Have

-Liz and Max have been having marital problems.

-Michael is Max's boss.

-Smut!!!

-Liz and Michael have been flirting with each other for a couple months before the company party but it never went farther than a slight grope or kiss.

Optional

-Michael and Liz getting together at the end of the fic; Liz and Max get a divorce.

-Max swinging from a chandalier

-Liz and Michael slow dancing.

Everything else up to the author.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

A Heart Song

~The song is called ‘All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You’ by Heart.

Lyrics:

It was a rainy night when he came into sight
Standing by the road, no umbrella, no coat
So I pulled up along side and offered him a ride
He accepted with a smile so we drove for a while
I didn’t ask him his name, this lonely boy in the rain
Fate tell me it’s right, is this love at first sight
Please don’t make it wrong, just stay for the night

All I wanna do is make love to you
Say you will
You want me too
I’ve got lovin’ arms to on to

So we found this hotel, it was a place I knew well
We made magic that night. Oh, he did everything right
He brought the woman out of me, so many times, easily
And in the morning when he woke all I left him was a note
I told him ‘I am the flower you are the seed’
We walked in the garden we planted a tree
Don’t try to find me, please don’t you dare
Just live in my memory, you’ll always be there

One night of love was all we knew
I’ve got lovin’ arms to hold on to

Oh, Ohh, we made love
Love like strangers
All night long
We made love

Then it happened one day, we came round the same way
You can imagine his surprise when he saw his own eyes
I said ‘please, please understand
I'm in love with another man
And what he couldn’t give me
was the one little thing that you can’

All I want to do is make love to you
Come on, say you will, you want me too

All I want to do is make love to you
Say you will, you want me too

All night long
All night long
All night long
All night long

~Michael is on the road in the rain when Liz pulls up and offers him a ride, and there is an instant attraction.

~They go to a hotel room and make love for the whole night, when Michael wakes up he finds that she’s gone but has left a note for him telling him that she will treasure the night that she shared with him but for him not to look for her

~Against her wishes he does look for her but doesn’t find her.

~Then one day about 5 years later Liz is walking down the road with her daughter (and Michael’s daughter), and runs into Michael.

~The instant that he sees the little girl he knows that she is his because she has his eyes.

~Rating: Adult

~It can either have a happy Mi/L ending where Liz divorces Max and marries Michael. Or a M/L ending where Liz basically tells Michael that she got what she wanted from him, which was many orgasms and a daughter, and continues on with her life with Max.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Song: ‘Secret’ by Heart (I listened to the whole CD with my mom on the way to an amusement park for my brother’s b-day party)

~Lyrics:

We lead two different lives
Just like to lines that never cross
And here we are together
Standing closer than we are
But we’re still standing here untouched
Too scared to make a move
We want so much to touch
And we can’t wait forever
We know it’s dangerous
For us to be together

How do we ever keep this secret
How do we keep it in the dark
And if we dare to taste our weakness
How could we tear ourselves apart
Why do we keep this love together
Didn’t we know right from the start
That we would have to keep this secret
Or forever stay apart

I watch you coming to me
Walking in the pouring rain
I can’t help looking at you
Wishing I could stay away
So many times I’ve tried in vain
To close my eyes and pray it goes away
But I can’t stop myself from feeling
To let you go would be too much
For me to take

Or forever stay apart

I can’t help thinking
When I look into your eyes
How much I need you
It’s so hard to hide

Or be doomed to stay apart

~Liz and Michael want to be together (both know that they love each other) but they can’t because of many different reasons.

~They give into their passions and remain in a secret relationship.

~The author can decide at near the end whether or not Michael and Liz’s relationship comes out in the open.

~ Rating: Adult

~It can have either a sad or a happy ending
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

#8 Taken by lizandzackfan

Assassin Challenge

~Liz has been sent to Roswell to assassinate(sp?) the Royal 4, she has been sent by Kivar because she's the best at what she does--which is killing the people/creatures that she was assigned.

~But something goes wrong, Liz falls in love with one of the Royal 4, Michael. Now that she's emotionally and phyiscially(my spelling sux today) attached to Michael she finds it difficult to complete her task of killing the other 3 memebers of the Royal Court. So now instead of killing them she's trying to keep them alive.

~Requirements: Liz has to be an alien and she has to infiltrate herself into the group so it doesn't seem odd that she's around all the time.

~Rating: Adult (but I'm flexible on the rating but I would like it to be Adult)

~I would like Tess to be good but it's up to the author.

~Happy Mi/L ending
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Ghost Challenge

~Lately Liz and Michael have been spending more time together because Max is off looking for his son and Maria is busy with Billy and her music career.

~Two ghosts who died in Michael's apartment years before he lived there are now taking up residence in the apartment. Michael doesn't know but he knows that something strange is going on because weird things are happening but he just thinks it's his powers going nuts.

~One night when Liz is there watching a movie with Michael the ghosts possess their bodies. The ghosts were lovers while they were living and need to use Michael and Liz's body to make love again.

~After they use Michael and Liz's bodies for hours the ghosts lose their hold on them and rest to regain their strength to be able to possess them again on the next night.

~Well, Michael and Liz remember everything that had happened and try to avoid each other but fail. They finally figure out that it was ghosts who used them to have sex, because of an old clipping the Michael or Liz found basically there's a clue that tips Liz and michael off about ghosts.

~Until finally weeks later the ghosts move on, but Liz and Michael don't realize that and continue to have sex, both knowing that they are falling in love with each other.

~I want them to have a huge arguemetn after they find out the ghosts have moved on at least a week previous. While arguing they get close enough to each other and their anger turns to passion. After they make love they admit their love for each other.

~Rating: Adult

~Happy Mi/L ending.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics