Unconventional Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey Jenny and Christian...

I am all for it. In fact, is there any way that I might bribe you both to do it. I'm good at bribing... lol!

Annie:)
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

TAKEN by Anniephoo! :D

<CENTER>"Lover's Triangle: Forbidden Love"

"For their eyes hold a sacred
and forbidden love..."

{img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/ ... 3/0202.jpg[/img}

Unconventional Coupling…Challenge
Incrowder/Stargazer Possiable Fithwheeler?</CENTER>

<center>Synopsis:</center>

On that fatal night Alex Whitman was reported to be killed in a car accident, Max was able to bring him partially back. He now lies in a deep comma like state. No one is sure if he’ll ever wake. Devastated, Isabel practically stays by his side, night and day, worrying herself sick over him.

One day, Kyle is able to convince her to eat lunch with him and eventually get her to spend less time at the hospital.... Their mutual friendship grows into something much more…And on the day Isabel decides to let go of Alex and love Kyle...Alex wakes up…to find Tess watching over him…

-It’s totally up to you if you want Tess to be evil or just want Alex to happen to be in a car accident.

-IF the author decides to have Tess responsible for Alex’s injury… They must let it be an accident on her part.

-It is up to the author if rather or not they want Alex to remember what happened.

-This fic can go anywhere the author wants it to go and can end how he/she wants it…

SHI
Last edited by Shiesty23 on Wed May 24, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Oh wow Shiesty! That is such a kick butt challenge. I wanna, I really, really wanna... but I am not sure if I have time. Let me think about it.

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Anniepoo98 wrote:Oh wow Shiesty! That is such a kick butt challenge. I wanna, I really, really wanna... but I am not sure if I have time. Let me think about it.

*Getting on knees* PLEASE... I would love to see where you take it!...You know you're not the only one who's good at at bribing... :wink: :D

If ya can't I understand.... Hopefully somebody out there will take it... :)

SHI
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

'''
Last edited by Stargazer's Delight on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Anniepoo98 wrote:Oh wow Shiesty! That is such a kick butt challenge.
I concur. :D AND a gorgeous beyond gorgeous banner.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

And since I'm here... (I didn't know there was a whole thread specifically for UC challenges now! How exciting! lol)...

TAKEN by Ella 1022

Pairing: Alex/Ava

Okay, I admit I'm stealing part of this idea from a (taken and well-completed :D) Stargazer challenge... but hey... What if instead of being killed, Alex was dumped out in the middle of the desert (that's the part, btw) and then (this is the, you know, original thinking. lol) Ava was the one who found him? At first (and I mean, just at the very first, this is Alex, after all) he'd be afraid to trust her, after what Tess did to him, but she can help him reverse whatever Tess did to his brain, and they work together to figure out why Tess needed him and how to tell the rest of the gang what's up without arousing Tess' suspicions. And maybe fall in love on the way. lol

Okay, it's a little weak, but hey, it's just a jumping off point. Anybody could take what they wanted or didn't want of it.

At least an implication that Isabel has someone else... (Kyle, Jesse, whoever... you choose) would be appreciated, but not imperative. It's YOUR story. Do as you like. :)
Last edited by cardinalgirl on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Okay Shiesty~

Since I am a glutton for punishment ( :) ) I am going to take the challenge. I think have an idea for what I want to do with it. If you want the details, just let me know. I'll send you a pm.

Have a good one!

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

That challenge rocks, and Annie, you are the Wo-Man! I can't wait to read it, now.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

YAY, Annie! I'm so glad you're taking it. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”