Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

# 10 - M/L, AU, W/O ALIENS - Taken by Dreamer<3

Webs of Deceit
Last edited by behrlyliz on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

#11 M/L, AU, NO ALIENS Taken by Skittles1983

Challenge Text moved here.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

#12 M/L AU/NA

I’m in the mood to laugh. I’m a huge fan of the television show, Arrested Development. In my opinion, it’s one of the funniest shows on television, today. Anyway, I would love to read a fic somewhat based on the show. So, here goes…

Meet the Evans, the wealthiest and most dysfunctional family residing in Roswell.This is the story of how the family deals with the imprisonment of the head of the family, Phillip Evans.

The following Roswell characters could be based on the AD characters:

Max Evans – Michael Bluth. Runs the company in his Dad’s absence.
Kyle Evans – Gob Bluth
Isabel Evans Whitman – Lindsey Bluth Funke
Alex Whitman – Tobias Funke –
Michael Evans – rebel of the family. Lazy and refuses to work.
Maria DeLuca – Michael’s girlfriend
Liz Evans – Max’s wife. She’s the family attorney and probably the sanest person in the family.
Tess Harding – Local channel weather girl. She’s Kyle’s obsession but her obsession is Max.
Phillip Evans – George Bluth Sr. In jail for tax evasion.
Diane Evans – Lucille Bluth – lives off of company funds
James Valenti - local sheriff and constantly flirts with Diane.

Also, it’s your choice whether you want to give any of them children.

This story must be ROTFLMAO, can’t stop crying, I’m about to pass out, funny.

If you’re interested, please send me a pm
Team Framing Hanley
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 13

AU. M/L.

With the sudden death of his father, Max Evans goes searching for his ex-stepmother and his half sister that he hasn't seen in eight years. Liz Parker divorced his father eight years ago, and never bothered showing her face ever again. Finding Liz and her daughter (Max's half sister) forces the past because Max and Liz once had an affair, and Liz is the only woman that Max has ever loved.

-- Liz was a child star on TV. She married Max's father when she was twenty years old. She got pregnant and had a little girl. But it was after their daughter's birth that she saw the cracks in her marriage. She and the 17 year old Max had an affair.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 14

Taken by: Skittles1983

I'm watching this movie called Girl. But it's not really the plot that I think would be a good story. More of like, what the future could have been, I guess.
Last edited by Lillie on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 15

AU. M/L, M/M

I'm watching One Tree Hill right now and I remember when it first came out. So this is the challenge:

Max Evans and Michael Guerin are half brothers, they share the same father. But Max has never been acknowledged by his father, and has become something of a loner in town, while Michael was one of the golden boys in town.

Now, you can have the story either when they are in high school with one another. Or you can make it later on in life when they are older. Completely up to you.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 16

*Edited: Cause I so forgot to put that this is based on the premise of a lifetime movie that I had seen once. A Face to Kill For is the name. *

AU. M/L.

Liz Parker was seventeen years old and in love with Max Evans. One night, they were in a car accident, and Liz was badly hurt. Half of her face was messed up, covered in scars. Max wasn't strong enough to handle it, so he left. A devestated Liz kept to herself until one day this man came into her life. Kyle Valenti didn't care about the scars on her face, he said that he loved her for who she was. And the two of them were married. But the truth was that Kyle only wanted her for her money and the land that Liz was going to recieve.

Liz took the fall for something that Kyle did and was sent off to prison. And Kyle divorced her while she was in there. After spending several years in prison, Liz comes out with a nice pretty face and a need for revenge. She is going to get Kyle back for everything that he had done to her. And what she finds is only a more tangled web of lies and murder. And Max Evans is back in town.

Liz knows that he doesn't know who she really is, but than why is Max always around?
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 17

AU, M/L.

*Sort of based on the movie Let The Devil Wear Black, which is based upon Hamlet by Shakespeare.*

Max Evans comes home after being away for three months. When his father died, he went a little crazy and broke ties from his family, his friends and his girlfriend. He comes home after he finds out that his mother and his father's brother are getting engaged. Max knows that something is going on and he wants to find out what and why his father died. He believes that his uncle had something to do with it.

With Max back home, Liz Parker knows that she has to tell Max what has been going on with her, but she fears for herself and the life of her baby. Scared that Max's wanting revenge will put them in danger, but how can she not be with the man that she loves?
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 18

AU, M/L.

*Kinda based on the character of Lili from the movie Lace. But it's also an extension of what could have happened afterwards.*

Elizabeth Langtry is a famous international actress. But she has gotten to the top by being scheming, by being a bitch. But the only thing that she wanted was to be loved. When Liz was a baby, she was abandoned by her mother and grew up in a foster home, wanting to make it big to throw it in everyone's faces. For her mother and father to see what she had become. When Liz was twenty three years old, she got close in her search for her mother. She had them narrowed down to three women, and she tried to get close to the women. But what Liz didn't count on was falling for the eighteen year old Max Evans, the son of one of the women.

When Liz found out that she was pregnant, she decided to forget all about the search for her mother because she would never be abandoned again. Liz kept her pregnancy and the birth of her daughter a secret because she didn't want for Max or anyone else to know about the baby. Now five years later, Max comes back into her life and she can't keep their daughter a secret for much longer.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Challenge 19 -- Not Taken, But Being Considered By: Dreams_stars_Candy

I know that I posted this challenge up a long time ago, but I think that it vanished, so I'm posting it again.

Crossover with Quantum Leap.

Dr. Sam Beckett leaps into the body of seventeen year old Kyle Valenti. When Sam and Al try to figure out what Sam is supposed to do they believe that it is to save the life of Alex Whitman who is going to die in a car accident. Sam doesn't understand how someone who looks like they are happy would want to kill themselves. What Sam doesn't realize is that Alex is involved with the aliens.

-- Maybe some how Sam is helped in being able to go home?

-- Happens before the prom episode. Maybe days before the prom is even supposed to happen.