Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Alternate Universe Challenges

Post by Michelle17 »

4 Aliens and Baby
Couples: Max/Liz Michael/Maria Kyle/Tess Alex/Isabel
Rating: Very Adult

The story start's with Graduation Day.Max and Tess still sleep together (like in the series and leaves and comes back with a Baby. Liz has a very hard time forgiving Max for sleeping with Tess. Everyone has started moving on form Tess betrayal of the group. The FBI start's coming to Roswell. Liz Powers start developing and she tells no one. Her Powers start hurting and showing her things that are happening on Antar. Liz a little bit of the pieces of the puzzle together. Liz has her own guards and such on antar.

Max and Liz on Antar were brothe to be married. Max and Liz started out hating each other. They slowly start falling for each other, Liz sister Tess came between them. Tess started doing things to cause trouble. Tess didn't want to be happy so she sent Kivar after her sister. Kivar caught Liz and did cruel things to her.

Liz stops trusting Max. He couldn't protect her. Something happens to Max that (I will leave up to the author what happens to him.)

Michael is still the second in command. He on Antar is still completely in love with Maria. He can't believe that she fell in love with him. They have their problems. The author can come up with.

Tess and Kyle have a good thing until she mess up things with Kyle. Tess and Kyle problems start when she messes with Max and Liz relationship. Kyle really love Tess despite her faults. Kyle has to learn how to deal with loving Tess. Tess has to want to Make things work with Kyle.

Isabel is completely in love Alex. Alex and Isabel are the most stable couple in this story. Alex and Isabel do have their problems. Alex is very techie( Meaning he is good with computers.

I'm leaving it up to the Author to come up with Liz, Maria, Alex, and Kyle alien names. I want each of the couples to have children. I want Max and Liz to have a lot of children. I want Kyle and Tess to have two children . Alex and Isabel have two children. I would love this story to be a long story. I want all the couples to have a lot drama and to work through problems.

All Couples have a happy ending.

I thought about writing this myself, but I can't. I have a lot of ideas for this fic.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

The King Slave
AU Alien
Couples: Max/Liz Michael/Maria Isabel/Alex Zan/With his Bride Zan/Liz(She needs a slave name) Vilondra/Alex (He needs a slave name) You can add Tess and Kyle if you want
Rating Adult
I want this to be a long fic Please

The war is breaking out on Antar. King Zan sent his Second in command down to earth to get more servants. The king was a very nice and peaceful man, until him and his bride got together. His bride brings out the dark side of him. He doesn't love the bride to be but is marrying to please his father. It was his father last wish.

His sister is dating Kivar and thinks she is in love with him, but really isn't. His sister is in love with one of the new slaves that just arrived. She takes all her pain out on the slaves.

Michael is the only one who treats the slaves right. He already has his other half. He doesn't understand why the King and his sister are acting so mean and unloving. But he is the one to find the King other half and his sister other half.

But the big problem is that there other half's are slaves. I want Liz and Alex to show the King and his sister to how to love. Michael and Maria is the stable couple in this fic and they still fight like cats and dogs. Maria alien side works at the palace. Michael finds it hard being away from his other half. I want Max and Isabel
Alien side have to work for these to slaves love. I want Liz and Alex to see the loving people they are and try hide. I want them to Kings harden heart to really slowly chip away. The Kings sister is a little less harden. I want Maria pregnant with Michael child and they can have more.

All couples have children. I don't want Liz as a slave telling people she is pregnant. She doesn't even tell the king she runs and hides till she has her twins. But Liz is more in danger because of the Kings enemy's. I want Michael and Liz to be brother and Sister. (Author can come up with the reason why Michael doesn't know about his sister.) His family could have given her up to protect her and after that they never spoke of her. Maria and Liz become best friends after coming to the palace. Maria finds out that Liz has a brother she knows nothing about. Maria kind of get hints that Michael is Liz brother.

Happy Ending for all

Special thanks too

claudialynn
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Title: at author's discretion
Au with Aliens
Pairing - M/L One shot
Story must revolve around the song "Monster you Made Me" by Pop Evil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G17bq3haGc (if link doesn't work, try http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi ... +me+lyrics)

Can deal with/analyze/resolve Max and Liz's growing distance after CYN & ITLITB. Can be Max POV or Liz POV. It would be great if in the end one/both realize the mistakes they have made and try to reunite - but that is not required. Pretty flexible regarding the content, actually, as long as the song /song meaning is somehow worked into the piece.

Heard this song the other day and would LOVE to read a fic about it. Too much on my plate at the moment to try it myself.

Thanks!

EDITED - TAKEN BY PML
Last edited by trulov on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell_Fan86
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswell_Fan86 »

The first challenge I have is a smut fic. Max and Liz are human. Max and Liz are BEST friends with benefits but both of them are players unwilling to settle down too busy wrapped up in work. However, they have to work together at the same company/business. They both have to be told they have to take a two week long business trip somewhere. They have to have sex on the plane. Then they make bet to see who can be the most imaginitve and creative in bed, then who ever whens they have to fulfill the other persons one true fantasy no matter what it is. That can be up to you whatever their one fantasy is. Be creative with positions, places and things they do during sex. Make it explosive! You can make it have a plot line or it can just be pure smut...the rest is up to you anyone interested?
"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

Check Out My Stories
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

402#
AU all Human
Any Rating is Fine
M/L,K/T,M/M and A/I

Michael is Michael Parker....older brother to Liz. Max and Michael have been best friends ever since they met freshmen year of college.The two share a small apartment close to campus and are about to start their junior year once summer is over.

But now comes the bad news.Michael's little sis Liz is about to start the same college he's at,but due to some unexpected money problems or the fact Liz didn't get the BIG scholorship they were all sure she would....the family no longer has money to send BOTH Michael and Liz to college at the same time.

Now Michael ever the big brother and knowing Liz is way more smarter than him and is destined for big things comes up with the way to work this out.He drops out of college and joins the military,that way the money his parent's would have spent on him can now go to Liz's schooling and when he gets out he now will have the military paying for the rest of his schooling thru the GI Bill.

Even better than that Liz will be able to move into his room in the apartment he shared with Max and he can rest easy knowing that his best bud will keep an eye out for his little sister.

But guess Max's shock when instead of the short,mouth full of braces,HUGE glasses wearing nerd he recalled from the one time he went back to MIchael's home town,now enters hot Liz to share an aparment with him!!

How long can he hold out and keep his promise to Michael about....'looking out'....for Liz while she's walking around their small apartment in skimpy clothing and things like that?!

Must haves......

No evil Tess...at all...not in anyway! In fact she can be someone Liz meets on their first day at the college and become good friends.

I HATE stories where Max is some player and Liz is the goody goody virgin who tames him.I'd like to see Liz as a bit wild here or at least likes to get out and have fun and live a little.I don't want to see closet nerd book worm Liz!

Max has only known living with Michael in that apartment...but now he's living with a female.How will it be different living with a female now?! Show us some funny stuff dealing with that!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

403#
AU all human with just a bit of UC in this
Any Rating is fine
M/L,Zan/Liz,K/T,A/I,M/M

Liz Parker and Zan Evans work together at some job where the two can NOT stand each other.Liz sees Zan as a jerk playboy who has no manners who uses women and treats them like playthings.Zan see's Liz as a no fun having prim and proper stick in the mud who wouldn't know how to have a fun time if her life depended on it! The two have a MAJOR office rival thing going!

But much to Liz's shock one day Zan covers her butt when she makes a mistake a work that could have got her fired! She has NO idea why he did it.......until he tells her.Seems Zan wants a favor for his saving Liz's job.

Turns out back in his home town Zan's sister Isabel is getting married(to Alex).Zan has to have a date for the wedding when he goes.Only problem is his mother and sister know what kind of women he dates(loose women as his mother would say) and have forbid him in bringing a woman like that as his date to the wedding.

So Zan knows that prim and proper Liz would be just the type of date to bring to the wedding that his mom and sister would be over the moon to meet! So he wants to bring Liz to the wedding as his pretend 'girlfriend'!

Liz in no way wants to pretend to have any type of relationship with Zan,but she knows he just saved her job so she has to repay the favor! She agrees to go as his pretend girlfriend but she lays down some rules on what can and can NOT be done in this pretend relationship! :wink: :lol:

But there's only one problem with this whole thing........when Liz and Zan get to the wedding Liz is introduced to all his friends and family.Most importantly she's introduced to his brother Max! The guy Liz falls head over heels in love with from first sight.But there's only one major problem.....Max thinks Liz is his brothers girlfriend who his brother is in love with so Max keeps his hands and feelings OFF Liz! Liz is frustrated and pissed off beyond belief over this and debates with herself(and Zan) over keeping up their secret or telling the truth so she can have Max! :lol:

Must haves......

No evil Tess in anyway.

Liz being shocked that Zan comes from an overly RICH family...Zan is the odd ball black sheep of the family who is not real big into the family money.No one at work knows that Zan is actually pretty well off and grew up that way.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

404#(I'm not sure if I've put this out before.If I did than please excuse this :oops: )
AU All Human..starts off UC but should end CC.
Max/Tess(at start)...later M/L,K/T,M/M and A/I
Adult would be better but any rating is fine

At the start of this Max and Tess are married but not having a happy time of it.Seems they grew up together with their parent's being best friends.The two set of parent's pushed the two at each other every chance they got.So the two got married more for their parents than the two being in love(they may 'love' each other but it turned out to be more friend love than IN LOVE marraige type)

Now a few years later Max and Tess have found themselfs bored with each other.Thier sex life is non existant and so is their social life.Max spends more time at work than he does at home and Tess the stay at home wife spends most of her time alone.

Well that is until fate steps in!

Seems at work Max gets a new coworker.....Liz.Liz comes into work with lots of passion and fire and from the start gets Max's blood pumping.He gets a feeling he hasn't had in years since being married to Tess.Max spends even more time at work and so he and Liz start an office romance.

On the flip side bored and lonely Tess decides it's time to remodel her kitchen....or some other place in the house.So she hires someone to come in and rework her kitchen.....enter Kyle.You have Kyle on the job getting all hot and sweaty while working and Tess watching the whole time :wink: Plus Kyle is there to talk and spend time with the lonely Tess.

In the end both Max and Tess find themselfs happier with the new person in their life and must find a way to get out of their marraige! :lol:

Must haves.

NO evil Tess....neither she nor Max are the bad guy in this relationship.They both married young and for the wrong reasons and now have found this out and trying to fix it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

405#
AU All Human
Any Rating is fine
Mostly M/L and K/T...M/M and A/I can be added anyway the taker wants them to be.

The idea is that Max and Liz work together.Now even though they work at the same job both have totally different personalites.

One is an over the top romantic,believes in soulmates,love at first sight and all of that.This person came from a family where their parents are still happily married,tell each other they still love each other and are all around happy.This person is an optimist always seeing the good in people/life and expecting the best.

Now on the flip side the other one grew up in a home where their parents fought all the time than had a bitter divorce and now HATE each other.This person also had a bad relationship break up on their own that has left them scarred against relationships.This person is a pessimist who is always believing the bad in people,expecting the worst and thinks love is something people fool themselfs with and doesen't exist.This person does NOT believe in love,soulmates or any happily ever after crap(as they would say).

Whichever one of these is Max or Liz can be decided by the taker of the challenge.

Now both Max and Liz spar at work over which side of the love fence they are own.They are always debating it at work....they get along okay...but their stance on love has them fighting over it most of the time.

So they come up with a dare to prove to the other they are right!

You see it seems that after work both Max and Liz have a few drinks in their favorite local bar,where Kyle works as a bartender.Kyle is your average joe who makes average money working a normal job.Where as Tess,who like Max and Liz,comes into the bar a lot is rich,from the upper crust,is either a model or has some high class job and should be waaaaaaaaay out of Kyle's league.

Both Max and Liz see that Kyle is completly taken with Tess.....so either the optimist of the group bets he/she can coach Kyle into winning Tess over...or the pessmist dares the other one into trying to get the other to coach Kyle into winning Tess.

The pessimist sees that Tess is from the upper crust with money while Kyle is an average joe.This person thinks that there is NO way the high class Tess would ever fall in love with average guy Kyle.Where the optimist believes that love conquers all and no matter their social standings if they love each other K/T can be with one another.

What the winner gets in the dare can also be determined by the taker of the challenge.Now the believer in love has to take Kyle under his/her wing and teach him the fine points in wooing Tess.I was thinking that Kyle is a nice guy but either a bit shy,clumsy or a bit uneducated in the art of romance ...so its a hard job for whoever takes the task as his coach :lol:

So the dare will get K/T together but will this dare also get M/L together? Will it make whichever the pessimist is of the two see that love isn't as bad as they think it is?! :wink: Or will the winner of the dare and their punishment get the two together? :wink:

MUST HAVES

No evil Tess at all!

Must be set in some big city...such as NYC,LA or some other big city.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

406#
AU all human
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L
Any rating is fine.

In this story Michael is the oldest brother in his late 20's......Isabel,Liz and Tess are his younger sisters...all under age but close to eighteen. Michael lives by himself in a home next door to Maria.The two are not happy neighbors,they've fought over everything! She hates that he plays his music so loud,she gets up way to early to work in the yard on Saturday.....many things like that! Even though he does have the conflict with his neighbor Maria,Michael LOVES living out on his own.After growing up in a house full of women(with the exception of his dad) Michael is happy to be out on his own.

But when his parent's are both killed suddenly in a car accident Michael finds himself having to take in his younger sisters! Michael now finds himself as not only the older brother but the parent to three upset teenage girls! Not only that but Michael's place is not really that big so now instead of having a nice place all to his own he has a cramped home full of four people!

Much to his dismay he really has NO clue on how to take care of and deal with teenage hormone bomb girls! So he must bite back his pride and ask his most hated neighbor for help! Will Maria lend a hand and help out the now upset family?

Plus...how will over protective big brother Michael deal with the fact he's now in charge of looking out after three dating teenage girls?!!!

Must haves.....

No evil Tess.....as in killer of Alex sort of thing....she can have grief over her parents death and be a bit bitchy and mean temper where she lashes out at others and gets into trouble...but that's about it.

One of the guys...or all of them coming to date the girls and Michael giving them all the evil eye,butt chewing and laying down the law about them dating his sisters.

Maria helping MIchael with some holiday project to help the girls.....such as helping him decorate his place for Christmas and giving the girls a happy Christmass...or going with him as they take a blanket and picnic to go see a fireworks display for the Fourth of July.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

407#
AU all human
any rating is fine
Mostly CC but a bit UC
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

Liz and Max are the best of friends,they can be long time best friends that date back to being kids....or they could have met in college and became fast friends than.Either way they have been strong best friends for a loooooong time.They also share an apartment/house as roommates.

Now where Liz has always had an active dating life she can't help to notice that Max's is not so active....and for the life of her Liz can't understand that.To her Max is a nice looking guy,has a very nice job making good money and is an all around nice guy! Women should be beaten down their door trying to get to him but they're not.So Liz...much to Max's dismay...has decided to take charge of his dating life!

She starts fixing Max up on one bad blind date after another and each time each date ends bad but LIz is determined to find the 'right' girl for him!

Now enter Tess(NOT evil)......Tess is new to Max and Liz...she either is the new girl where Liz's works or she's new to move into their apartment complex....however Liz meets her and thinks she would be PERFECT for Max! So LIz fixes them up and much to her first off happiness Max and Tess hit it off and start dating.

But Liz's being happy soon starts to fade when she notices how much Max enjoys spending time with Tess and more and more he's not there to be with her.Max misses things they always did together like....her birthday...or things like that.Now Liz is the one spending all the time alone in the apartment and not liking it.Plus the more she sees Max with Tess the more she think it should have been HER who was the one perfect for Max...NOT TESS!!

How or why in the end you break up M/T and get M/L and K/T is up to whomever takes this....but no evil Tess in anyway.

Must haves....
NO evil Tess in anyway!

Liz very jealous over M/T when she realizes she's in love with Max.

Someone in the group being a bad dancer and getting drug to the dance floor much to their dismay and protest.