Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

#197: Oleander

W/O Aliens

Rating: ADULT!!!!!!! (what else, this is me :wink: )

Original Couples: Mi/Liz, Layla/Kyle, Layla/Tess
Couples: Khivar/Liz, Mx/Layla, Mi/Tess, Ma/Alex, Kyle/Isabel

Plot: (this is loosly based on the book/movie White Oleander

Liz and Layla are identical twins growing up in San Diego with their bohemian mother Nancy. When Nancy (who for the record is the woman the twins inherit their EXTREMELY sexual natures from), murders her lover, their father Jeff, the 14-yr-old girls lives are changed forever as they are put in foster care, and moved to Roswell.

Liz is put into a home with Hank and Michael and loses her virginity to Hank who rapes her. When Michael comes home, he calls children's services and the two of them are put into an orphanage where they end up having sex as comfort to one another.

Layla on the other hand was put with the Valenti family and has a brief relationship with the Valenti twins, Kyle and Tess.

Khivar's character is a total alpha badass and is Max and Isabel's older brother. He basically decides Liz is the girl for him and flat out refuses to let her throw away what they have together. :wink:

The rest of the story follows their lives in Roswell, going through many homes and many escapades, both sexual and involving drugs and alcohol. Following each girl as she in her own way trying tries to come to terms with who their mother is, and the similarities between themselves and her.

Any takers?

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#198 AU w/ Aliens M/L + CC ALL

Ok What if there were two planets in two separate galaxies in very similar situations.

The Royal Four of Antar sent to Earth are like on the show Max, Isabel, Michael, and Tess...

The Royal Four of Rama sent to Earth are Liz, Alex, Maria, and Kyle...

The two planets are in different galaxies and neither Antar nor Rama are aware of the other planets existence.

The crash happened when the two ships collided... Rama's pods opened earlier and were adopted at the age of 3.

Neither set of aliens knows why they are there or about the other set...

Rama's Destiny pairs are Liz/Kyle, Alex/Maria with Liz being the Queen of Royal blood Alex her brother Maria her second and Kyle her destined mate.

Liz is adopted by the Parkers, Kyle is adopted by the Sheriff, Alex by the Whitmans and Maria by the Delucas.... the reason the Sheriffs wife and Amy's husband left is because they caught the kids using their powers and thought it was evil.

The Antar set ended up just like on the show with Max and Isabel adopted by the Evans, Michael in foster care eventually ending up with Hank and Tess being raised separate by Nasedo.

The shooting happens just like in the show, except the next day when Liz confronts Max and he tells her the truth about himself, she reveals her own alien heritage. They don't know that they're different species of aliens.

Being that all seven teens are aliens they are all brought up to date on each other's secret very quickly.

Kyle gets pissed when Liz chooses Max over him, but Max and Liz have the whole soulmates and connection thing going.

Later... Around the same time Tess and Nasedo show up spouting destiny, a Raman protector shows up spouting their version of destiny.

Tess and Kyle initially team up to try and get their respective destined mates back but in the process of their scheming they begin to fall for each other while Max and Liz get more determined to stay together.

Optional-- if you want to include fighting their enemies you have two races of enemy aliens... the enemies from Rama and the enemies from Antar (plus the ever popular US Government).
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

AU with aliens
CC

Max,Michael,Isabel,Tess,Liz,Maria,Alex,and Kyle are aliens.

When they come out of their pods Kal is there and he has arranged for them to go live with human families. Max,Isabel and Michael live with the Evans. Maria and Tess with Amy Deluca. Kyle with sheriff Valenti and Alex with the Whitmans.
Liz's pod was damaged during the crash and she came out early.(Maybe around 3 or 4.) Her powers don't work, because of the damage and they have to be unlocked. She was taken by Nasedo.(He's an enemy)
Liz ends up in a mental institution at the age of 5. Nasedo put her there so that no one can find her.(he can't hurt her because of his oath to protect her)
Kal finds Nasedo. Nasedo tells Kal that he killed his queen and Kal kills him.
Liz has violent outbursts and they give her lots of drugs, maybe shock treatment that only makes her worse. She has dreams from that other life about how they died and she dosen't understand how she came to be here.
When shes 16 Kal or maybe Mr. Evans finds her.(He could have a client thats in the institution.) Somehow he just feels drawn to her. They find out who she is and they get her out of there. She had a hard time adjusting to her new life. She still has the violent dreams that affect the others. Maybe the skins and Khivar show up.
Must have a happily ever after.

Anything really. Just looking for a different story and I'm not comfortable enough to write it myself.
Any questions just PM me.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Sort of based a little on two and a half men.
I love that show! I hope someone will take that challenge.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

200#

AU,All Human..K/T...with A/I,M/M and M/L

This is a challenge I found on another board.It's called The Parent Trap Challenge.And yes just as it sounds it's based off the old Disney movie.So I'm taking it and making a Kyle/Tess Lamptrimming challenge out of it.So here you go....

Fourteen year olds Ava Harding and Serena Valenti(you can change the first names) meet at summer camp.Shocked they soon realize they are twin sisters who were split up when their parents divorced not long after their births.They now make plans to bring their parents back together by swapping and going home with the wrong parent.

Ava Harding- Raised in money Ava is a blue blood city girl (what city is up too you).She is a debutante at home at balls,raised with all the manners one needs to mingle with the upper snobbish society.Ava has had all the benefits that comes with having the last name Harding...you see her grandfather is very rich.

Serena Valenti-The complete opposite of Ava she's a one hundred percent tomboy.Star of the girls basketball and softball team.Not one for gowns,high heels or dancing.She's more at home sitting on the sofa between her dad and grandpa cheering on their team every NFL Sunday.Serena is a small town girl who's family works hard to make ends meet.

Now the two girls must work hard to get their parents back together and be a family

One last thing....and I know I'm going to get PM's asking this.....I want this to be Kyle/Tess so please no switching it to Max/Liz.We already have five trillion Dreamer stories on this board so how about something else.So no switching the parent couples to someone else!
anonymousarfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by anonymousarfan »

Challenge 201

*AU. No aliens

*Liz is an only child, Max and Isabel are twins. The three of them are from divorce parents.
Mr. Evans marries Ms. Parker or Mr. Parker married Ms. Evans your choice

*The kids are in highschool. Max and Isabel are an year older.

*Liz's best friend has a crush on Max and Liz has a crush on Max's best friend.

*She starts to date Max's friend but Max doesn't date her friend 'cause he's already dating someone his age

*She breaks up with her boyfriend (you chose why)

*Max and Liz had become close

*They get together but keep it a secret from everyone. Even their friends and Isabel

*After some time they ar caught and all hell gets lose

*Problems, problems, problems.....

*Happy ending is a must

*NC-17 prefered but you chose
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

202#TAKEN BY alizaleven

AU ALL HUMAN....K/T,A/I,M/M,M/L

Any rating is fine.

Tess Harding has lived her whole life as a blue blood.Her family is very rich.She has had everything she's ever wanted and more given to her.She may be a tad spoiled but all and all in the end she's a good person.

That can't be said about her also rich friends....well smile to your face but will stab you in the back associates...might be a better way to describe the people Tess hangs out with.One of these girls makes a statement that no man could really fall in love with just Tess and that he would only fall for her because he want's to get his hands on her daddy's money.

So Tess makes a bet.She'll go some where,where no one knows her or the fact she's rich.She'll find someone,meet him,court him and make him fall in love with her and just her alone.

But she didn't expect to end up in out of the way place like Roswell.Or meet an average normal guy like Kyle Valenti.

Only problem is when Kyle does fall in love with Tess she falls just as hard too.And maybe just maybe she's not quite sure she wants to go back to her old life.What happens if Kyle finds out about the bet?
Last edited by killjoy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

203#

All human AU.

Any rating is fine

M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

Ok here's the idea.Max and Liz meet and spend either a fun night and/or weekend with one another.They have a great time,create a connection and start to feel things for each other.

But it's when they get back to the real world do they discover a problem.It seems that one of Max's parents and one of Liz's parents are running against each other for political office.(you can choose which parent it is and what kind of office it is...city council,mayor,senator..etc)

Now this puts Max and Liz in a tough spot.They really,really seemed to like one another but they feel like they're betraying their parent by dating someone from 'the other camp'.

MUST HAVES

Michael and Maria are mad when they find out what's going on.Each is a strong supporter in their camps and feel like Max and Liz are traitors.They do their best to try and talk their best friend out of seeing each other.

A lot of reporters and embarrassing coverage when the couple are discovered
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

204#

AU ALL HUMAN

Any Rating Is Fine

Couples-M/L.M/M,A/I AND K/T

Max Evans is a trouble shooter for a multimillion dollar development company.It's his job to make sure everything runs smoothly and nothing goes wrong with the companies many building projects.So far Max has been very good at his job and he's being groomed for a very big promotion.

But word comes down that the companies newest project has hit a major snag.The company wants to buy out a city block(name your city) and build a huge (mall,condos,giant high rise office building...you choose).But it seems that some of the people who own homes and shops in that area don't want to sell out and are fighting/protesting back.So the company sends Max in to get things back on track no matter the cost.

So Max shows up in town with no one knowing who he is.Soon he meets the ringleader of the people who refuse to sell out....one Liz Parker.

Liz is giving it all she has to drive out the company who wants to take her family restaurant and tear it down.Liz has ran the restaurant ever since her parents were killed in a car accident back when she was in college.The restaurant is her link to them and no amount of money offered to her would ever make her sell it.So she's fighting back to stop the big cooperation that's trying to destroy her home.

So Max meets Liz without telling her who he is and why he's there.At first he's hoping to get info on her and her group in order to find ways to get them/her to change their minds about the buy out.But the longer he's around Liz the more Max begans to think there might be more to life than just gaining money and power.

What kind of major fall out is going to happen when who Max really is comes out?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

205#Taken by pure_spunk

AU With Aliens.

Any rating is fine but naughty would be better.

M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

Alex never died,Tess was never evil or hooked up with Max.In fact everything was going good for the four couples until their last year of high school.That was when the four Pod Squad members got the call to return to their home world to fight Khivar.The war and rebuilding after took five years and at their first chance the four head back to Earth and their loved ones.Only when reaching Earth are they shocked by what they find.

It seems that when Khivar was driven off Antar he took his revenge upon Earth.Earth was no match for what was left over of Khivar's fleet.He quickly laid waste to Earth.And with the Royal Four busy rebuilding Antar they were none the wiser of what was happening to their adopted world.

Now as I said they are shocked at what they find when they return.All major cities have been wiped out,most of the human population killed.Radation levels high in many areas,plant life almost bare.Many humans mutated into crazy killing machines (think of the movie Twenty Eight Days Later) from radation and biological weapons used by Khivar's forces.The infected ones live in the remains of Earth's destoyed cities and are a dangerous threat to normal people.So no one enters the 'old' cities without a damn good reason.

Now Max,Michael,Isabel and Tess must find their loved ones on this 'New Earth'

Must haves

Either Liz or Maria was badly hurt in Khivar's attacks on Earth.Scars on their face from burns,must use a wheel chair or blind.Something that makes her alien counterpart feel bad for not being there for her and now he wants to help her.

Kyle or Alex helps look after the hurt girl and has a bad attitude with the Pod Squad when they get back.