Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Alternate Universe Challenges

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Before posting your challenge here, make sure you read the Challenge Rules and Guidelines.
viewtopic.php?t=13185

What belongs in this thread: Challenge where a story takes place in a universe different than the one portrayed on the show, then your challenge belongs here. Examples: Challenges for stories that involve no aliens, stories in which human from the show turn out to be aliens, stories where Max doesn’t heal Liz, and the things on the show never happened. Example: A story where Liz does get shot, and ends up in a coma, or a challenge with no aliens, where Max and Liz are best friends, and fall in love.

Don't forget to number in sequential order, in relation to the post above yours.

Happy Challenging!
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

taken by LadyLydia
Last edited by tequathisy on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Evelyn
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

taken by myself
Last edited by tequathisy on Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Evelyn
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

This is AU with Aliens and takes place during the second season.

-Liz's powers begin to seriously develop after "Max in the City"

-After that ep, when he asked, Liz told Max that she didn't sleep with Kyle

-The two grow closer, however they remain "just friends" and Max helps Liz with her powers

-One night, at his house, Max is trying to help her focus her energy and positions her arm. When he touches her, they both recieve flashes and begin kissing.

-They make love, again, again, and again. :twisted:

-Tess finds out and stages Liz's death. She has Nicholas wipe her mind and stifle her ability to use her powers, and then leaves her in California.

-Five years later, Liz is a single parent to a little girl named Phoebe (Max's daughter), and is going by the name Jayla Monroe. She's pursuing a modeling carrear, and does her first Playboy spread.

-Much to his disgust, Michael finds her in the magazine and tells the others. (M/M moment where Maria gets pissed that he reads dirty magazines :roll: )

-Max has been in depression since Liz's death and is having meaningless sex with Tess.

- The group begins searching for Liz

-Must be Dreamer, and have a happy ending. Tess must die, along with Nicholas, and Alex must be alive. Phoebe recognizes Max imeadiatly. Tess doesn't know Liz is pregant when she gets rid of her. Must have Adult rating.

Anyone interested?

-Sarah
Last edited by Zanssoulmate08 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

# 4

M/L AU without aliens

based on the "40 days and 40 nights"! Max is Matt, Liz is Erica!

the same idea as the movie about no sex for 40 days. The rest is up to you. He doesn't have to work at an internet company. And they don't have to meet in a laundry service!
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Zan and Liz have a short romance, but it was just for fun. They broke up and two weeks later something bad happens. Zan dies in a plane crash. (He's the only death one). She decides not to go to the funeral, cuz she couldn't deal with a hartbroken family. (She never met his family before)!

A week later she finds out she's pregnant with Zan's baby! After long talking to her friends (Maria and Serena), she decides to inform Zan's family. But when the time comes, she discovers the whole family moved and nobody knows where they were. 8 months later she gives birth to Emalia, short Emmy. (you don't have to use this name, just give her a long name and a nickname)!

6 years later Liz ives with Emmy in an appartment in San Francisco. (She used to live in Roswell, but when Emmy was 4 they moved) Maria and her fiancée are living in the same appartmentsbuilding. For her 27 birthday (and a little for themselves) they go on a cruise for two weeks. Emmy stays meanwhile with Liz' mom.

So on the cruise (it's on the carribean). Michael and Maria are always together and Liz feels lonely. And she misses Emmy terribly! So she goes to the bar and there she meets Max, the bartender. They get talking and Liz stays whole the evening till closing time in the bar. Seems that Max lives in San Francisco too and he's working on the cruise as a temporally job. Max only have to work in the evenings, so the days he spends with Liz.

They become good friends, Liz doesn't want to ly to him. So the tells him she has a daughter and let him see a picture of Emmy. He says she's adorable and would like to her someday. He asks her what happened to Emmy's father and he tells him the truth. He says that it's hard to lose someone close, he lost his brother. The last day of the cruise they say goodbye and he gives her a light kiss on the lips. They are definetely going to see each other again. But he has one other cruise to go for another three weeks.

After three weeks Max Evans comes home to his family. He lives together with his twin sister Isabel. Since the death of their brother Zan, they are really close and concerned about each other and they couldn't deal with it if somebody would die.

Max says that he met an incredible girl at the cruise and she and Isabel would definetely meet each other, cuz she lives in the same town. Isabel sees that Max is changed and he can't stop talking about Liz.

The same day as his return, he goes peeking in Zan's stuff. They kept all his belongings, they couldn't throw them away. In that stuff he find a picture of a beautiful woman. And that woman is Liz. He wonders how it comes that her picture is between Zan's belongings. Isabel doesn't know either.

He goes to see Liz at her appartment and a little girl opens the door. He sees its's Emmy. And they star a little conversation. And Emmy already likes Max. Then Liz comes and she runs over to Max. (You're back!) They give each other a soft kiss on the lips. They go inside her appartment and Liz asks if he wants to stay over for dinner. He accepts. When dinner is finished, Emmy is watching tv and Max helps Liz with the dishes. Then he lets her see the picture and she asks how did he get that picture. He answers that he found that picture between his brother's belongings.

"Who's your brother then?" "My brother is Zan." "You're Zan's brother??? Oh my god!" "You know him?" "Well, yeah I head an short romance with him, just before he died ... And he is .. was Emmy's father!"

So from here it is up to you! Dreamer ending is a must!
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

based on 'How to lose a guy in ten days.'

Liz is Andie, Max is Ben.

Must Haves

- Liz isn't working for a magazin, but for a newspaper.
- Maria and Serena are her best friends, work with her.
- One day they win a cruise or something, but only for two persons. Then comes the bet. Maria and Serena don't believe that she could hit a guy and dump him in ten days. If she wins she gets the two tickets, if not, Maria and Serena are going.
- Max is just like Ben. The same situation as in the movie!
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

# 7

taken by Dreamer-Laure
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

# 8
I don't know who I got his idea. But I think it's quite interesting!

Liz is jewish and the daughter of a rabbi. Her dad is very consersatif and want Liz to marry with a nice, good jewish man.

Max is on the other hand is studying to become a priest in a chuch.

When the two meet on a wedding of mutuals friends, they can't resist temptation and they began dating.

But the then the trut comes out and what will happen?
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

# 9

Taken by Skittles1983
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.