Conventional/Canon Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Conventional/Canon Challenges

Post by dreamon »

Given to Raychelxluscious
Last edited by dreamon on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Michelle17 wrote:
kaladala wrote:#83

I saw this movies a while ago. And I thought that if someone wrote a story of Max and Liz fic it will be really cool. So here it is.

Max is a divorce men. He has a daughter she is 12. Max is a really rich guy. He own a company that he started himself. women throw them selfs at him. He has a women that has been working for him for a long time. They were friends. she was the maid of honor when he got married to his first wife. Ok so this women is in love with him but he never looked at her more than just a friend. During the time of his divorce, she was always there then they slept together but he said it was a mistake. Then he dated another girl for 3 months. The girl(tess) that's been working for him killed her and made it look like an accident. (Tess, if you want) the girl that working for him tries everything to make him notice her but he never glance at her. Then he met a women that's really got him think twice. His daughter loved her(you have to call her Liz Parker). she is really sweet but a real business women. She never got married and she is a virgin. she had a rough passed. she was really poor and also she has a panic attack so that's why she is taking medicament. OK so max met liz they fell in love and just make sure liz go trough a hard time. They have to get married then liz gets pregnant. They bought a new house and Tess poisoned liz's food so she got really sick and almost lost the baby. Liz is some sort of business women so she works with max. Then Tess tries so sabotage his company and made it look like Liz. Then they broke up and Max and Tess hook up until Max's daughter tried to find liz and then you can do whatever you want in the end I just want to make sure that's how it goes.

I hope some one takes this challenge. I would really like to read it .
This one has been taken by me!!!

Thanks
JAN
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Couples: CC (Focus on MM and other couple of your choice + Maria/Liz friendship).

Summary: After Wipe Out and Courtney is still alive and she and Michael grows closer (This is not a Mi/C fic tough so strictly friendship there!).
Maria of course is devastated and decides to track down her father (you can choose why), now she doesn’t remember his name or last name, but she finds out that her birth certificate (with her dad’s name) is in the principal’s office. And she founds out that her biological dad is actually Jeff Parker (and not the man she thought was her dad and who left when she was 7). Now what happens? Michael is toned between being there for Maria whom he still loves (duh!) but still feels like he has to stay away from because of who he is and being with Courtney to find out more about his past. Liz is broken first of because finding out about her dad and the ff Max situation.

Must include Maria saying : “I don’t know…I guess I wish that I just for once could be..could be good enough for someone. I wasn’t good enough for my real dad, or my other one, and in a way I feel like I wasn’t good enough for you either. I’m just Maria DeLuca a human from Roswell, New Mexico”

Tess: I know the feeling, I grow with someone telling me that I was only good enough for Maxwell Evans and when I finally meet him, he’s hopelessly in love with someone else.

Tess must be good! At least not evil murder Tess and in the end I do want Kyle/Tess.
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#117 M/L Post Destiny

What if after Liz left for Florida Max got sick... really sick. Like when Michael was dying after the sweat.

They take him out to the pod chamber and use the healing stones on him. He gets better but only for a little while then he gets sick again. Each time they use the healing stones the length of time he get's better for becomes less and less.

Maria calls Liz to let her know what's going on and Liz makes arrangements to come back.

By the time Liz get's back Max can't go a hole day without needing the healing stones. When Liz gets to the cave Max is unconscious lying on the ground and they're about to heal him again when Max suddenly sits up.

It seems Liz has become part of his balance and he literally can't live without her anymore.

But Liz and Max getting back together is hampered by Max. He was hurt by her leaving and he doesn't trust Liz's motives. He doesn't want her to be with him because she thinks she has to for his health. He wants her to want to be with him. Liz has to somehow prove her feelings for him before he'll open up to her again.

Meanwhile Tess is furious at this development and does everything in her power to try and convince Max that Liz will only end up hurting him in the end and that he should be with her instead.

Dreamer ending is a must.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

118#
CC
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

This one is very simple

A very bad flu bug is going around Roswell....each of our four humans...Liz,Maria,Kyle and Alex....come down with it.It's a very bad strain making the person very sick.The hybrids of course can't get it,so each hybrid spends the time taking care of their sick human counterpart.They take care of them,feel bad for them,worry for them and seeing them sick makes them realize just how much they mean to them and love them.

No Evil Tess in this one
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#119 M/L Post-Sexual Healing
LIZ: You know, the...the mark went away because...because you touched it. Maybe...maybe it came because we were away for...too long. That sounds really crazy, but...it would be a complete disaster.
Max and Liz got grounded for three weeks for staying out all night, forbidden to see or talk to each other for the same time period.

But Liz's arms where she was glowing in Max's apartment break out in a similar rash that won't go away. What if after a few days they both start getting really sick.

Max tries to tell his parents that he doesn't want to go to the hospital but they insist when he becomes too weak to get out of bed or fight them.

Liz's parents take her to the hospital too.

Their friends have to keep pulling tricks with Alex's blood and urine samples when ever they take them from Max in order to keep him from getting caught. The hospital ends up putting Max and Liz in the same room because they have the same symptoms.

But they are too weak to get out of bed and physically touch each other. After a day or so in the same room Max and Liz start improving and when they get out of bed and physically hold each other they fully recover almost immediately. They are released from the Hospital. Unfortunately they are still grounded and they get sick again.

When they got better from being near each other got sick when separated Max and Liz and friends all immediately come to the same conclusion. (Nobody else does because unless you add the fact that Max is an alien to the equation the idea that two people could actual physically NEED each other to survive is too crazy to consider.)

But that's exactly what's happened. But how do they convince the parents?

Maria and Alex think they should tell the parents the truth, Isabel and Michael are against it at first. Isabel changes her mind first.

You can decide how the parents react to the news.

Only rule for the ending... Max and Liz don't get "cured". The are stuck requiring regular amounts of physical contact/proximity with each other for the rest of their lives.
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambeliever »

#120- M/L M/M I/A

After 'Destiny' Liz goes to Florida and never returns...Max and Tess....are a couple, not lovey dovey. Max has turned more fully to his alien side and learning from Nasedo acts more Kingly. Senior year, the gang somehow goes to a Basketball / Football...whichever you want, tournament in support of Kyle, doesn't matter where, where they run into Liz.
Liz runs away stays in Florida and meets next door neighbor girl, Serena. Serena has just lost her best friend becuase she caught her with her boyfriend, now girl has no best friend or boyfriend. Serena is very popular and a cheerleader. Serena takes Liz under her wing over the summer Liz practices cheer routines with Serena. Serena also gives Liz a makeover and helps Liz become more outgoing. When school starts Serena is on cheerleading team and Liz is not, but they are best friends. A member of the cheerleading team has an accident and can't cheer, in a time of desperation Serena gets Liz to fill in, Liz then becomes a permanent cheerleader.
Flashforward Senior year, Liz and Serena are cheerleaders and popular, they go with the team to a tournament and runs into the Roswell crew.

Must haves:

Tess is Evil :twisted:
Kyle and Serena end up together
Serena finds out about aliens becuase she ends up helping Liz when Liz first starts changing. Serena helps Liz develop her powers and even helps her practice, claiming if the aliens ever decide to take over the world, she needs a protector.
The gang finds out about Serena knowing and Tess gets mad at Liz. Liz is strong....way stronger than Tess and uses her powers on Tess and explains that, that is why Serena knows. Liz and Tess have a small power blast fight, Liz must say "Deal with it Queen Bitch."
Must have Dreamer ending.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

121#
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T
Any Rating Is Fine

Okay this story can be sit either in season three or after graduation with the gang on the run.The only thing is that if it's set in season three it MUST be set AFTER Tess's death.

The idea is that other than our own there is numerous parallel universes,or as some call them other dimensions, out there.Parallel universes where some have a history very much like our own with only small differences and others that are one hundred percent different.

In one such world there were also a group of hybrids from the world of Antar hiding on Earth.But in this world they were found by Khivar and he attacked the planet.This attack wiped out most of the world and it's people.In Roswell everyone was killed except for Tess(none evil) and Alex(still alive),knowing all was lost Tess and Alex make for the Granolith in order to blow it up and not let Khivar have a complete victory.

Once inside Alex and Tess set the Granolith to explode and not having anything to live for now decided to blow up with it.But when it blows up some how it's power instead of killing them it transports them to our 'world'. How will they deal with the fact of not only being in a new world but one where everyone they loved is still alive.....and the fact they learn that both of them are dead in this world not to mention one of them(Tess) had been evil.....how will they deal with it? And how will the others from this world deal with them?

Must Haves

The Tess from the other world is not evil.In fact she has a hard time dealing with the fact that the 'other' her was evil and helped Khivar.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

#122 CC dreamer centered Adult rating preferred

Picks up where Hubble has his gun pointed at Max at the abandoned gas station. Valenti doesn't get there in time and Hubble is actually able to unload his gone by shooting Max several times and Valenti kills Hubble. Michael gets there and runs to a fallen Max he gets hysterical since Max is bleeding to death, he can't do anything, Valenti is there etc so he starts yelling at Valenti that this is all his fault and that if hes happy know etc. So Valenti is obviously guilt ridden and he discovers that Max isn't human maybe b/c Michael tries to heal him so they gain Valenti as an ally and Max is taken to the hospital.

Max and Liz get together sooner than on the show and Liz gets the flashes, the glowing hickeys, etc and they actually do sleep together and thats how they find the orb next day. The orb contains memories and Max is able to learn about their planet and their destiny. When Max and Liz slept together they bonded and Nasedo felt that the king has chosen his mate so his plan to have Max hooking up with Tess is no longer feasible and he can't complete his deal with the skins. So he stops searching for the royal 3. So he isn't going to come to Roswell so theres no Tess or anything like that. But they still have enemies to fight like the skins on earth and the FBI thats interested in Max due to the blood that they found on Liz's uniform.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

#123 CC M/L centered Adult rating preferred

Pretty much everything that happened on the show up until Max goes back to the past to change events happens. But instead of going to Liz he goes back to a couple of months before the shooting when the summer is about to start and talks to Michael about his life, tells him to embrace his human side, and tells him of the shooting, Tess the FBI, etc.

So since finding out that there isn't a better place for him any where else Michael changes his attitude about life. So he stops his search for other aliens and embraces his human side and actually tells Max to pursue Liz when they are eating at the restaurant. But Max hesitates since he's heard that shes with kyle but he doesn't know its casual. Anyway, thanks to Michael Max does sort of try and to talk to Liz buts he to nervous and he ends up saying stupid and embarrassing things so he just gives up. Liz has always liked Max but she wont admit so she finds his attempts to be cute and a step towards the right direction. So she breaks it off with kyle and kyle blames Max since he sees how he looks at Liz and hes seen his attempts at talking to Liz. So his friends beat Max up-worse than on the show. So Max starts avoiding Liz etc.

So Maria and Michael try to get Liz and Max together and thats how they start liking each other. Along the way Michael stops the shooting from happening and the blind date contest happens earlier than on the show and Michael signs Max up without him knowing for it. So thats how Max and Liz get together.

Max avoids being intimate with Liz since she doesn't know that he's an alien etc.
How Liz and the rest find out about the aliens being aliens is up to you.
Theres no destiny or FBI or anything like that. This is basically a fluff challenge with a little bit of angst thrown in here and there.