Conventional/Canon Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Conventional/Canon Challenges

Post by killjoy »

109#
Any rating is fine...but adult would be better.
CC..K/T,M/L,M/M and A/I

What if Kyle and Tess had trimmed the lamp of wisdom and had hot sex? What if this one mement of pleasure had resulted in Tess getting pregnant than....by Kyle instead of later by Max?How would that have changed everything? How would this change Tess and her actions later on in the show?
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

# 110

CC - no specific ratings or couples, they just are CC.

Summary
: what if in Destiny, the 4 aliens learned of how they were supposed to pair, but also that Tess was Michael's sister? The fic would be to show Tess's struggling with this knowledge. Nacedo had lied to her, she had a brother she never knew about, one brother who is in love with Maria. How does she deal with him, with Maria, with Max and Liz and with Destiny? So Tess would be trying to get Michael and Isabel together and Max and her together, but while spending more time with Michael, she will begin to see that humans aren't so bad.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
melissa05
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by melissa05 »

I'll try number 89 Hidden Heritage. It sounds really good.
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

CC-Must include the pairings of Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex, Kyle/Tess

Summary: Set during season two. The events in End of the World turned out be one massive mind warp by Nasedo and Kivar in hopes that the aliens would pull away from their human companions and weaken. In an effort to get things back to the way they were, Michael and Maria hatch a plan to take the group on vacation. They choose to go to Disney Land but they break down along the way. This story talks about their adventures and if they ever end up at Disney Land is up to the author.

PM me if you have questions :D
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

melissa05 wrote:I'll try number 89 Hidden Heritage. It sounds really good.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

killjoy wrote:108#
If you want to make this all human instead of CC than go for it.
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T
Any Rating is fine

Ok the layout is this......the guys and the ladies get into an argument and make a bet with each other....what the fight was about is for you to come up with.But this is the bet.

If the guys win the fight the ladies must dress up IN costume and do the dancing and singing to the skit.....Lady Marmalade.....see below....remember they have to do it in costume..which means very skimpy clothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mp115afFIA

B
U
T

If the girls win the bet than they make the guys....in costume....do the YMCA from the Village people...see below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

The rest of the story is up too you.I just thought it would be funny to have this bet go down and see how far each group would go to win....and not have to do the skit :lol:

I will take this one. Feel free to PM me with extra details you might want added. :D
~Amber~
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

kaladala wrote:#83

I saw this movies a while ago. And I thought that if someone wrote a story of Max and Liz fic it will be really cool. So here it is.

Max is a divorce men. He has a daughter she is 12. Max is a really rich guy. He own a company that he started himself. women throw them selfs at him. He has a women that has been working for him for a long time. They were friends. she was the maid of honor when he got married to his first wife. Ok so this women is in love with him but he never looked at her more than just a friend. During the time of his divorce, she was always there then they slept together but he said it was a mistake. Then he dated another girl for 3 months. The girl(tess) that's been working for him killed her and made it look like an accident. (Tess, if you want) the girl that working for him tries everything to make him notice her but he never glance at her. Then he met a women that's really got him think twice. His daughter loved her(you have to call her Liz Parker). she is really sweet but a real business women. She never got married and she is a virgin. she had a rough passed. she was really poor and also she has a panic attack so that's why she is taking medicament. OK so max met liz they fell in love and just make sure liz go trough a hard time. They have to get married then liz gets pregnant. They bought a new house and Tess poisoned liz's food so she got really sick and almost lost the baby. Liz is some sort of business women so she works with max. Then Tess tries so sabotage his company and made it look like Liz. Then they broke up and Max and Tess hook up until Max's daughter tried to find liz and then you can do whatever you want in the end I just want to make sure that's how it goes.

I hope some one takes this challenge. I would really like to read it .

Special thanks too

claudialynn
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

# 112

CC: M/L, M/M

Summary: Inspired by Ghost Whisperer, Post-Panacea. Max died but didn’t jump into Clayton’s body. Instead, he sees the light but refuses to go. He is now a ghost, one who barely remembers his past. But somehow, he always ends up where Liz is.

Liz comes back to Roswell after Max’s death. She is devastated. This tragedy brings Michael and Maria back together. Soon, Liz starts to see Max, but she is the only one to see him. She fears she is losing her mind. She confides in Maria, who believes her. After aliens, why not ghosts? But Michael and Isabel don’t believe Liz. For Isabel, it’s grief who is doing that to Liz, she went through the same thing with Alex. He was just a figment of her imagination, she wanted him near her so she "created him" in her mind and she tells Liz that’s what is happening to her. She needs to let Max go.

Michael refuses to believe Liz, more out of jealousy: why would Max appear to Liz but not him or Isabel? They had gone through two lives together, one on Earth, one on Antar, they died together on Antar so if Max was there, he would visit him. Michael’s stubbornness creates a rift with Maria.

Step by step, Liz will get Max to remember his life, that he was an alien (not something ghost Max will accept easily, just like he wouldn’t accept that he is dead) and they will try to come up with a plan to help Max, either go into the light, or come back on Earth (option number 2 is the one to end the fic).
Last edited by xmag on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

# 113 - M/M, M/L, I/K (Isabel/Vilandra-Khivar can be considered as CC, right?)

Summary: post-graduation. Future fic, with a sci-fi aspect. Four years after leaving Roswell, Maria suddenly disappears. She just vanishes. Isabel can’t find her through her dreamwalk and Liz can’t find her through her astral projecting power. They suppose that she is dead, even though something let them think that something else is going on, that Maria is alive, just not... available to them. Could she have left Michael on purpose, fed up with a life on the run? Michael is torn between hating Maria for leaving him, and still loving her because she could be a prisoner somewhere and he has no idea where. He can't make up his mind about Maria's fate, leading to this dichotomy towards her, as far as his feelings are concerned.

Khivar attacks Earth a few months later. For the next 8 years, it’s war between Earth and Antar. Vilandra has woken up inside Isabel and she takes over her. Michael and Max lead the war with the Earth armies.

Until one day, Maria suddenly reappears. But physical exams show that she is still 22, not 30 like the other members of the group, and she is pregnant with Michael’s child. How could it be? While she was missing, Michael had affairs but didn’t get serious about them. It was more sexual relief in times of war. But Michael’s ex (the latest) isn’t pleased with Maria’s return, especially since Michael knows that Maria didn’t leave him of her own free will and that something had happened to her, something he couldn’t prevent and that he fully intends to be with with Maria again. It's his second chance.

Although Maria is confused when she wakes up, to see a much older and tired Michael, she is too happy to see him, Max and Liz. Which doesn't mean that it will be easy for M&M. For Maria, she was with Michael a few weeks ago, for Michael, it was 8 years ago and he has lived his life without her. How do they deal with that? It's not easy to get over years of hatred/love towards Maria, for Michael, and it's not easy for Maria to accept that Michael had hated her for her "abandon" and has had affairs with other women, some still being around and working with him, fighting Khivar.

The Max and Liz storyline is up to you. Khivar and Vilandra are really in love, no trick on this and Isabel/vilandra is fighting willingly by his side. PM me for more informations about what happened with Maria, and how it will end for Khivar and Isabel/Vilandra.

The story ends M/M, M/L.

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

CC - M/L M/M A/I (K/T if you want) Rating has to be adult.

Summary: Takes place after S1. Something is going on with the aliens and only the humans can help. They find that they are in heat. Liz is still trying to stay out of the alien's lives.

Must haves: Michael trying to fight it, Isabel being ok with it because it gets her Alex, Max only wanting Liz and if you do pick Tess with Kyle they are the only ones that are all for it.
- Amanda