Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by NotYourChick »

I need a beta for a fan-fic I'm about to start writing. Its set in the 1940s. All CC couples.

Taken by: Roswellian117
Thank you!
Last edited by NotYourChick on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

NotYourChick wrote:I need a beta for a fan-fic I'm about to start writing. Its set in the 1940s. All CC couples.
I would like to!
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

Hello I would love a Beta for a story I am writting. It AU UC. Tess/Max and Micheal/Liz Liz was an out of control teen but is now looking back on her life and the 3 people that changed it. I've been thinking about this for a while. Tess is Liz's best friend and they find out that Tess has terimial cancer. They beside that they are going to have one last summer that they will never forget. So they make a list of 10 things they want to do before Tess dies.

Thank you, I would really love anyone that could help.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambeliever »

To state the obvious, I need a Beta…or I wouldn’t be here, right? :D I am tentatively naming it ‘Delirious’ I have written stories before but mainly for my eyes only and never fanficiton. This is the first that I would like to post. I need help getting it to flow, characters and possible plot lines along the way…..I need help with everything LOL :oops: . I have the story pretty set in my mind but you never know. It will start out UC but end CC. Dreamer focused. Story takes place during 4AAAB, so Graduation didn’t happen and Tess didn’t kill herself. Liz is upset that Max protects Tess and her and Maria leave town. Liz decides she needs a whole new life, but in the end she can never seem to leave the alien abyss. The thing is it’s mainly Liz, but due to life, she’s not the same Liz. If you're interested PM me and i'll send what I have.

**Taken...Thanks
Last edited by dreambeliever on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chunkmonster2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chunkmonster2 »

Hey All...
I am nearly completely my first fan-fic ever! I wish I had of knew about Beta's prior to now but it will work for future knowledge. Basically I am in the planning stages of the kinda sequel to my current fanfic. It is like a sequel but all information that is needed for the second storyline will be givin in the prologue. Anyways I was thinking it would be neat to have someone as like creative partner. I have the basis laid out I think but having someone say what is interesting and what isnt and what should be tweaked would be amazing! Basically I would just like someone to help out with the creativity and fun of the fic. Also if possible maybe some grammer and all that jazz....

Anyways I don't want to post too much about the fic - basically it is going to include Canon Couples - but they won't be the main focus. While they will have a role in the fiction they are not front and centre. It is going to be kind of the next generation of aliens/i know alien club. They are going to be going through some similar and new trials and tribulations like the aliens and humans before them.

Anyways I think if your interested or think you would be interested pm me -- it would be the best way. That way I could give you more info if ya like... we can discuss and all that fun stuff. Hope to hear from someone in the near future! The fic won't be starting till my other one ends -- so there will definitely be some time for pre-planning!

Thanks!
Author's Page
"you come crash.... into me. yeah, baby. and i come into you."
"and how can i stand here by you, and not be moved by you?"
My Fics Below:
Returning Normal | Already Gone
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

We all know how this works guys!!! LOL

I really need a beta for a story I am going to be writing viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13012&start=190

Read the challenge at the bottom of the page by Zanity and let me know through PM.

Still in major need of a beta. I need someone to bounce ideas off and just totally be involved in the whole process. If you also need a Beta I will offer my services.
Last edited by Roswellian117 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

O.k. I think I've been here long enough again to realize that I won't be going anywhere anytime soon - so ... I'm offering up my services as a BETA for anyone who is interested.

If you'd like to feel me out first, then send me a PM and we'll go from there. I will be asking questions (probably A LOT), so be prepared :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kay_b »

Hi. It's been some time since I've written anything. I still have a fic over on AU w/o Aliens and a few more new ones that are starting to pile up. I have a ton of ideas and I could probably write a chapter or two, know where the fic wants to go but I couldn't get to really writing out the whole thing. I'm running out of options as to what to do, so I figured maybe getting a Beta will help.

All my fics are CC but Dreamer-centered, and mostly AU.

Please PM me for anyone interested. Thanks.

Kay
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Hi! Im looking for a beta! I need a beta for my story Matters of the heart matters of affair. I want to repost and it make it flow better! Also want someone who can kind of give me plot ideas and story suggestions in addition to being a beta. I want someone who is friendly encouraging and is willing to help me with this fic or any fic I have going! so if your interested just drop me a line!

Thanks

Heather
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

I also need a beta for mine and michelle17 fic forgotten memories. It needs some serious work! pm if your interested! We are in the process of trying to finish it. Its located in Dead and buried and were not sure if we want rewrite it and start from scratch.
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85