Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Beta Request Thread

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Rules for the BETA REQUEST THREAD

The other thread was getting long, so I deleted it and started a new one. We didn't know which requests had been taken, and which requests hadn't because some of them were almost a year old! If you had a request from the last thread that still hadn't been filled, just repost it here.

From now on, post Beta Requests in this thread.

Aren’t too many rules, but, you know there has to be some. ;)

1. When your request has been taken, edit your post to say that it has been taken. That way, people looking through the thread willing to beta will know which requests are still open.

2. If you are willing to offer your services to anyone, post a note on this thread. I will prune and update this thread often, and add any users willing to offer their services to a list kept in the following post. I will post a link to your profile, so users who wish to use you as a beta can PM you. The other thread had quite a few people offering their beta services, but some of the requests were old, so I wasn't sure which people were still offering.

I think that's pretty much it. This thread is simple. Request a beta, and hopefully someone will take your request.

Any questions or comments, feel free to PM myself or any other mod.
Last edited by ISLANDGIRL5 on Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Users who are offering their beta services below. Just PM them and ask for their help. Users, if you want your name taken off this list, just PM me.

littleroswell - Would like to know exactly how you want your story corrected. No slash requests, please.

madroswellfan - Will beta almosty anything, including UC's and XO's, involving shows such as Smallville, SUpernatural, Charmed, Dawsons Creek, etc.

Poison Ivy - Will beta CC/Canon, AU with aliens, AU without alies, alien abyss. Any requests, just PM them to her, tell her what you need, and she'll let you know if she cn do it.

Amber Eyes- Will Beta CC/Canon, AU With Aliens, AU Without Aliens

Fehr’sBear- Will Beta CC, AUWA, AUW/OA, CO, UC, and Abyss, NO SLASH
Last edited by ISLANDGIRL5 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Hiya

I need a beta for my story 'Yesterday When The War Began' It's currently going under a manger rewrite at the moment and I would like to get it flowing nicely and making sure it all goes according to plan and have someone to bounce plots off.

If anyone would like to beta this story you can either email me on lil_shy_girl_101@hotmail.com or pm me

Thanks!
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Hi I need a beta for my fic gold diggers. It's already started, you can read it by clicking on my banner below.

Taken by madroswellfan
Last edited by nibbles2 on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Taken by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell I think

Looking for a beta for my fic tenatively named San Greal. It is about the legend behind the Granolith, what is it really? Think Davinci's Code meets Roswell. I have almost three full chapers written but, they're all broken up and I would need help piecing things together. For more information please email me or pm me. Thank you.

B.
I spy with my little eye something that starts with B.
Inga
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Inga »

I need beta. Story will be AU without aliens. Long. Hopefully. Will see. Grammar isn't my strong side. PM me if you are interested.

Taken by Fehr'sBear.
Last edited by Inga on Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

beta needed

Post by Christmasnazi »

I've taken up Zanity's You Broke It, You Fix It challenge and am looking for a beta to bounce ideas off of. Anyone interested please PM me asap. Thanks...
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had time to beta for my fics

From Wishes to Riches and The Pain of Regrets

if anyone is interested please PM me.

Thankyou very much.

<3 Jessika
DarkMagic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Beta Needed 2009

Post by DarkMagic »

Hi Everyone,
I need someone to beta four stories that I am working on.
Note: "They are Mature/adult stories".
Two of the stories are old posts that I am resurrecting and are crossovers called "Dead but still moving" This is a crossover with Supernatural and the second story is "an Idiot's guide on how to haunt a Winchester" and this is also a crossover with Supernatural.

Then I am working on two new stories one is CC Roswell non alien story and the second one is a compilation of one shots.

If you can check to make sure I have my timeline, grammer, puntuation,characters and the flow of the story right then be my beta.

PM or respond to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks Darkmagic :D
Last edited by DarkMagic on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

I need a beta for my story These Days. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Jill

Taken
Last edited by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.