Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey!

My normal beta is MIA at the moment so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in (temporarily) beta-ing my fic The Sweetest Surrender. I'm currently working on Part 11 and after that there should only be four/five more parts until the story is complete.

Thanks,

Ruby
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Hi!

I will need a beta for one story. It's going to be short, less than five parts probably, M/L, AU without aliens.

I will write this story in the beginning of August and somewhere between August 8th and August 15th I'd like if it is beta'ed. English isn't my first language, so my grammar isn't good, be warned.

PM if you're interested. :)

Taken :D
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Hey!

I'm looking for someone who wants to beta a story that I am writing now and it will be the next story I'll be posting. It's one of the stories in my coming soon on my author's page. If you are interessed, please PM me.

xxx Ivy
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Hi I’m looking for a beta for a new short series I’m working on. It called The Ballad of the Underdogs. It’s a trilogy of three short stories about Alex and Kyle, otherwise known by me as the Roswell Underdogs. I’m currently working on the first story titled Seducing Mr. Whitman. If anyone is interested please please let me know. I’m looking specifically for someone who can help me with grammatical errors. Thanks :wink:

<<<Candice>>>

Taken
RosSlayville
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosSlayville »

I need beta. The Stoys called The Witch:The Next generation.the Story will be AU without aliens. It still has max and liz. It's about Elizabeth Devago who's a witch and travels back to the 1940s 2 find a magical gem. In the past she falls for Max. But things become bad.Max falls 2 the ground.We find out it's a tumor.A higer being comes for guidence and the gems removed from max but with the gem out his life force is drained.Liz becomes sadden and takes the gems power in and become evil. She tinks the power of the gem will save max.But max is saved by an angel and he must stop liz from destroying the world. she escapes 2 the 70's and there the final battle between good and evil starts. If ur intrested just pm me and i'll send it 2 u. Thanks.
X-tremer89
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by X-tremer89 »

Obviously, I need a beta (otherwise I wouldn't post here, would I?). The story's called The Things I've Seen and it's a crossover fanfic between Roswell and Dark Angel. I've nearly got 3 parts done, but I don't know yet how long the story is going to be. PM me if you're interested, I'd be glad if someone corrected my mistakes :wink:
Dying_Hearts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dying_Hearts »

Hey!

I would like a beta for my fic Underneath it All. Its a UC, that takes place after an AU Cry Your Name. There is only about two chapters written, but it will probably be about 20 chapters or so.

It's someone to check grammar and spelling. My usual writing package isn't working, and I'm not the best at those, but I needed to write it before I lost it.

If someone could help, that would be fab!
<center>Image
Underneath it All

</center>
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Poison Ivy wrote:Hey!

I'm looking for someone who wants to beta a story that I am writing now and it will be the next story I'll be posting. It's one of the stories in my coming soon on my author's page. If you are interessed, please PM me.

xxx Ivy
Anyone?

TAKEN
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

alizaleven wrote:Hello! :) I need a beta for a lamptrimmer fic I'm starting... Its AU no aliens just to let you know.

If you need anymore info just pm me k :D

~Ali
PMed you. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Hey all!

I'm working on a couple of different fics, so I'm gonna need a couple of betas. :mrgreen:

They're both posted on my Work By Author's Page.

You can get a sampling of what my writing is like without a beta by reading The Runner.

I generally need someone to check over my grammar and sort of help me with making sure that the story's not moving too slow or too quickly.

I might also need some help with brainstorming and bouncing ideas back and forth if I get stuck. However, for the time being I generally know what I want to do with each story.

I'm not planning on posting immediately - it'll most likely be at least three to four weeks - but I do want to start sending the chapters out before then so that they'll be ready to post when I am.

PM me if you're interested!

And as I said before I do have two stories; if more than one person would like to help I'd be more than grateful.

Thanks!

Ashley