Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by tequathisy »

Hi everybody. I'd like a beta for my new fic. It's canon. Please and thanks.
Banner by Evelyn
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

tequathisy wrote:Hi everybody. I'd like a beta for my new fic. It's canon. Please and thanks.
got one
Banner by Evelyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Will someone please beta my 2 stories I am working on. The 2 stories I am working on are Romancing The Heart Au without Aliens and Princess Of Antar Au with aliens. Both of the stories have a mature rating. I need a beta for grammer and spelling check, bounce ideas off of. And a beta that has paient. If you are interested the Romancing The Heart is M/L m/m {a little} and Toney / Liz at first then turns into M/L. And for Princess Of Antar M/L and CC.If you are interested please pm me and let me know? And I will send you the summery to both stories.Thank You!

L-J-L 76
P.S I hope everyone has a safe relaxing stress free 4th of July!

Got beta!
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello
Will someone please beta my 2 stories I am working on. The 2 stories I am working on are Romancing The Heart Au without Aliens and Princess Of Antar Au with aliens. Both of the stories have a mature rating. I need a beta for grammer and spelling check, bounce ideas off of. And a beta that has paients. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
:mrgreen: hi are they m/l fics??

if they are im interested LOL :mrgreen:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

pijeechinadoll wrote:
Will someone please beta my 2 stories I am working on. The 2 stories I am working on are Romancing The Heart Au without Aliens and Princess Of Antar Au with aliens. Both of the stories have a mature rating. I need a beta for grammer and spelling check, bounce ideas off of. And a beta that has paients. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
:mrgreen: hi are they m/l fics??

if they are im interested LOL :mrgreen:

Hello
Romancing The Heart is at first Toney/Liz, m/m {a little} and little lter M/L. And
Princess Of Antar is M/L and CC.
If you are still interested please pm me and let me know and I will send both of the stories Summeries to you. Thank you!
L-J-L 76
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Romancing The Heart is at first Toney/Liz, m/m {a little} and little lter M/L. And
If you are still interested please pm me and let me know and I will send both of the stories Summeries to you. Thank you!
L-J-L 76
:mrgreen: LOL ^^ hihi yes im still interested

pingxx :mrgreen:
xoxoxox
(william blake)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

pijeechinadoll wrote:
L-J-L 76
:mrgreen: LOL ^^ hihi yes im still interested

pingxx :mrgreen:

Well I'm ready to send you the summeries and chapters. Just pm me when you are ready and I'll send them to you! Thank you again for being a beta to my stories.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

L-J-L 76 wrote: Well I'm ready to send you the summeries and chapters. Just pm me when you are ready and I'll send them to you! Thank you again for being a beta to my stories.
LOL ^^ you're welcome. xx
xoxoxox
(william blake)
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Hey Guys, I’m looking for a beta for a challenge response fic that I’m writing. Here is the link to the challenge: LINK

It’s number 332, the last one on the page. If anyone is interested, let me know.

~Chad~

EDIT: Got one. whoohoo!
Last edited by RosDude on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

I need a woman to help me. I don’t write what I would call smutt and I don’t ever write slash. I am a dreamer but I try to make all my characters strong. I am removing the word girl. The story has taken a definite turn to adult

The story is about a couple who have an idyllic marriage but it breaks up because of a misunderstanding. Both parties feel they are wronged but they do not know the truth. Trying to understand what went wrong they both separately examine their past. They feel that lack of experience might have contributed to the failure of the marriage.

They both go out into the world with bad advice from their friends and try to get back in the dating game, determined that this time from hindsight they won’t make the mistakes they made in their youth.

Max and Liz will be the couple breaking up with Liz’s best friend Maria trying to stay totally neutral. “Liz I love both of you. Please don’t put me in the middle of your squabble,” Maria pleaded.

Michael is Max’s best friend, but he is tempered by his relationship with Maria.

Tess is a spoiler and Sean is a spoiler. I haven’t got to Alex, Isabel or Kyle to know what they do. If anything they will either take sides or mediate.

The story is POV. it will alternate between Max and Liz. I am willing to consider POV with any other characters as well. I need help with girls locker room talk in middle school. I need help with feminine feelings about situations, female first time fumbles or maybe female views of male fumbles. Dating disasters or any other thing a couple would face suddenly finding themselves single.

I have never coauthored but I would be willing to do that with the understanding I not lose the ultimate direction of the story. I want a happy ending.

The final story revolves about an incident that really happened, my son told me this when I outlined the story to him. Max and Liz will decide to go on line looking for first companions just to chat with. Then they will try to get paired up with something like E Harmony. The ending will be that the computer decides that they are the best match for each other and sets up a blind date. They are made to resolve their differences and find that all their fears of being inadequate are not important.

If you do not know any of my writing:
Stories by Ken

Second Chance for Antar this has a love scene with Maria and Michael

Cowgirl Princess

Second Crash

With me Love scenes tend to be more emotional than explicit,

I would use PMs Emails and MSN chat to correspond.

Either a beta to help me or a Co-author if my right of ultimate direction is acceptable.

Ken r

if interested please email me krenouard242@comcast.net

or

PM me on this board.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-