Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Hi guys I am looking for a beta for my new story. …Well not really new it’s an old story I have posted it here before but I am going to pick it up again

It is AU without aliens called Baby Liz is a teenage mum her parents have sent her to live in Roswell.

Please let me know if you are willing to help me I already have the first 8 parts done

thanks jennie :D
Tell a man there are 40 billion stars and he’ll believe you, tell him the bench has wet paint on it and he just has to touch it.

my fics
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

I'm looking for a beta for an existing slash story of mine, Beloved Unloved series. It'd be mostly grammar check at first and then later to bounce ideas off of.

PM me here if you are interested or email me.

Got A Beta!
Last edited by DMartinez on Wed May 03, 2006 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

EDIT I've found a beta

Hi all,

I'm in serious need of a beta. I've recently decided to post a story that I've been working on forever, it's called Another Morning Stoner. I need a beta to bounce ideas off of and correct grammatical errors.

If there's anyone interested, please send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

Hi! :D

I was asking myself if i should translate my stories into english. but i cant do that without a beta.

Im not sure if im ever going to do it, but i wanted to ask if someone would beta this stories. (If not, the decision if i should translate them is taken away from me)

bye guel
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a beta for my fic "As the Orb Glows...the Roswellian Soap Opera". It is a spoof of Roswell and soaps…basically its the premise of "What is Roswell was a soap opera?" I would like somebody who could check my grammar and maybe bounce ideas off of. Preferably, I’m looking for somebody who’s got a good sense of humor and good ideas.
Please pm me if you’re interested.
Here’s the link:

Thanks!
Lindsay
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
a7065
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Need a Beta

Post by a7065 »

Hey Guys,
I need a beta for my story Desolate Rage by a7065 (CC fanfic; mainly M/L). Currently, this story is posted in the CC section. If anyone is interested, please send me a pm. Thanks :)

Vy

PS: I have 2 more stories that I just started and I would really need a beta to bounce ideas off of or just tell me what I wrote sounds silly. So far their both untitled but they are dealing w/ conventional couples and angst (maybe). I seriously need help :wink:. Thanks.
a7065
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Need a Beta

Post by a7065 »

Another member has answered my request for a beta reader. Thanks for the quick responce.
Reamhar
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Reamhar »

Got volunteers, thanks.

Hi

I need a BETA for Walk Away & I Stumble (CC M/L Adult) mostly since I seem to be managing to read what should be there, rather than what is actually there when I proof read it. Advice or feedback on the content of any new parts would also be appreciated since this is my first FF, so I'm learning as I go along. Can you PM me please if anyone's interested. Thanks :)
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Request filled, Thank you

Hi,

I'm in desperate need of a BETA. I've started a Zan/Ava Max/Liz fic, and I need

someone to make sure my grammer is correct, and the story maintains

its continuity. If you're interested, send me a PM.

By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

I'm looking for a beta for a story that I have in the works entitled: It Was You.

It's a spin off of the events in the pilot, but instead of Liz getting shot, Max jumps in the way of the bullet. I haven't posted it yet as I'm waiting to get someone's input on it.

I'm looking mainly for someone to make sure that it all flows and is coherent, is gramatically correct, has everything spelled right, and someone that I can bounce ideas off of as well as receive feedback from.

If any of the above makes sense and you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Thanks! :)

Request: Filled 5/14