Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Europolarist
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by Europolarist »

Hey ladies and gents!

I've had this idea for a Mass Effect/Roswell crossover that I can't get out of my head. I've already outlined it and have been tinkering with the idea of writing the story.

I could really use a beta for it. Someone to bounce ideas off of and keep me going. If anyone would be interested I'd really appreciate a message!

Thanks!
~Mel
LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Taken. ( Thank you Alien_Friend) :D
I'm looking for a beta for my new Dreamer/CC Fiction. I already have a couple chapters typed out and a few more written but not typed. I'm not looking for so much as grammar, but just a double check to make sure the story flows. I have a tendency to skip words when I type.

The story is called: Odd one out
Summary: Liz, Max, Michael, Kyle and Alex are the very best of friends and are inseparable from as long as they can remember. But what happens when Liz stops being a tomboy? And always wanting to just be one of the guys--to where they wont leave her alone, with invading her privacy. Liz is determined to find girlfriends for all her boys to occupy their time, to get her life back. :mrgreen:

If anyone wants to help me out, PM me.

--POM
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please be a beta to my stories? I am working on 2 stories called Princess Of Antar and Romancing The Heart. I would like someone to check my grammer and spelling. Someone that can be patient and undering standing. And someone I can bounce ideas off of. Help me with the flow and keep me going. If you are interested please pm me? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please be a beta to my stories? I am working on 2 stories called Princess Of Antar and new story called The Key. I would like someone to check my grammer and spelling. Someone that can be patient and undering standing. And someone I can bounce ideas off of. Help me with the flow and keep me going. If you are interested please pm me? Thank you!

L-J-L 76

Taken By: ArchAngel 1973
Thank you ArchAngel 1973 for being a beta to my stories.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

I am currently writing a story that i think i'm going to put in AU with Aliens board (it will be CC) and i was wondering if anyone could help me with grammar, punctuation, and sometimes my spelling. I've written a few chapters, I just need someone to beta, bounch ideas off to, and tell need when I need to change something wrong :D

So if anyone's interested please PM me.

Thanks, Michael.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Hi I used to write on here years ago and want to finish a fic cause the streetwalker and can't recall what Zan/Michael is called has been awakened :mrgreen: :lol:

Title: Freak Storm
Couple: Rath/Maria Zan/Michael
Rating : Adult
Summery: Maria moves in with Rath after discovering why her relationship with Michael is falling apart. Trapped together in a freak storm can Maria continue to deny her growing feelings for Rath
Disclaimer : The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.
Type : smut w plot
Author's note: Zan came with the dupes to Roswell.

PM me if you are interested Thanks
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for someone who would like to beta a fic I'm writing, called "Everloving". It's a CC Dreamer fic that takes place during "Graduation", immediately after the proposal scene, before the camera fades out. It's 12,371 words so far.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Taken!
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please be a beta to my story called Bounty On Love. I am rewriting the story because I seem to be making a lot mistakes. I would like someone check the grammer, spelling, bounce ideas off of and help me keep the story flowing. And someone that can be patient and understanding with me. If you are interested please pm me and let me know. Here is the summery of what Bounty On Love is about.

Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Hopefully this will help. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

L-J-L 76
I can be your beta.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »