Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

EDITED: Taken Thank You

I need a BETA for a Sex And The City inspired Roswell fic I would like to do. I have alot of work to do on an ongoing work so it's gonna be a short and sweet. I really shouldn't be writing this but I can't get the idea out of my head. If anyone is interested in helping me out PM me :)

Thanks
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote:I need a beta for my story These Days. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Jill
Just Bumping
punkrock_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by punkrock_dreamer »

Taken. :)

Hi. :)

I could really use a beta for my story, Full Moon Fever (http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=15168). My other beta doesn't have time anymore (huge load of school on her lap right now), though in a few weeks she might be able to continue again, so I'm not sure yet if I need someone to take the position only temporarily or for the rest of the fic. If anyone is willing, just PM me. :)
Last edited by punkrock_dreamer on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I need a beta for my new fic. It's Au with aliens.
Banner by Evelyn
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

TAKENHiya

I need a beta for my upcoming fic "Mistaken Identity". Its AU with Aliens and will be mostly Dreamer fluff. Probably will be rated Mature. Based on an idea that if Lonnie and Rath could shapeshift, so could Max. Basically a three way triangle, Max/Liz/Kyle. Dreamer assured.

It probably won't be regularly updated, although I would like it to be, so kicking my arse to update may be part of the job ;)

I already have the short prologue written and the next chapter is on its way.

Thanks in advance

Melanie
Last edited by madroswellfan on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmcherron
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mmcherron »

Yes its me...I have quite a few fics that need to be finished and tons more stuck in my brain I really need a beta to kick my ass and get me to stick on schedule and I know that is going to be a hard thing.

Here is my Authors page here:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=9688

My grammer sucks ass and most of my Fic are depressing and sad from what some of my readers tell me. I'm at my last strings here and if I don't get a move on I just might stop post fic period so I don't feel like a loser asking for a beta that might actually want to stick with me.

If you think you might be interested in this challenge and I'm tell you that you will be challenge and have your work cut out for you please PM me.

Love ya all

Smooches

Lissalou
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

TAKEN
Hi
I need a new beta, because the beta I currently have doesn't have time anymore. The story I need a beta for is called Life,Terror,Danger. The story is Alternate Universe with out aliens. The rating is Adult on the story.I need a beta that can be patient with me because I'm slow and I can't catch on to things real quick. If you want to be a beta to my story please pm me and let me know. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lulù
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lulù »

Lulù wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Italian and my name's Lulù. I'n new on this board so I hope to not get wrong posting here :oops: I'm crazy for Roswell and Max&Liz are my sweet drug :roll:

I wrote a fic in Italy and it's already complete. My Italian friends insist that I have to post that here too. So now I'm starting to translate the fic into English for you. The title is "Second life". It's canon, M/L and CC, post Graduation, 51 parts + epilogue.

Now I need a beta reader VERY patient to correct my sure grammatical errors.... I previously apologize for my bad English :(

Can you pm, if you're interested? Thank you as of now :wink:

*kisses*

Lulù
Anyone for me? :?: :?: :?:

Please, I really need you! :(

Edited: Taken Thanks
Last edited by Lulù on Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIP

Second Life

Banner credit: Nutella
Image Romantic Strawberry Sexual Dreamer Image
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

i'd love to try and be someone's beta. i know i can handle the grammar, spelling etc. but i'm concerned that maybe i don't know all of the ins and outs of roswell like a lot of you do.

just know that i'm passionate about the show, am a dreamer at heart, with a little stargazing and candy mixed in. i will do my best to help any writer out! thanks!!! :D if you think you might like to give me a try pm me.

thanks for the response....two authors have snatched me up!!!! 8)
Last edited by thetvgeneral on Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Skittles1983 »

Taken. Thank you!
Hi All,
I am working on two new stories, that I'd like a beta for. I need someone who I can bounce ideas off of, who'll correct my spelling and grammar, and who will critique my writing. Anyone interested....please PM me. Thanks! ~Amy
"Something in your eyes makes me smile..." David Gray