Time After Time Challenge

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hello, I just wanted to post here and say that I'm jumping aboard with a future fic set in the 51st century. I'm still working on the title but right now I'm going with "Our World". I'll go ahead and say I'm taking inspiration (inspiration only mind you...LOL!) from Breathless' fic, the movie "The Time Machine" and a whole lot of "what ifs". I've got the sketchings of what I'm going to try to do with the fic but basically, if you're worried about lots of spaceships and "Star Trek"-like things, you might be very surprised. :wink: I'll be back when I get more of an idea of when I'll post. Thanks, Annie, too for agreeing to do my banner...whenever I can get more details to you.

Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Doublestuf
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Doublestuf »

Well looky here. I've posted the first part of my contribution to this fic challenge.

Here's the link:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14917

It's called Kiss of Peace.
A better world has got to start somewhere. Why not with you and me?
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hey, for anyone interested I'm posting the first part of my fic for this challenge on the Alternate Universe with Aliens board. The link is: Our World Let me know what you think!

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!