Graceless Heart, (XO SPN, Liz/Dean, Mature), part 4 5/14

This is the place for you to post any stories of Roswell mixed with mythology or characters from another universe, like Buffy or Smallville.

Moderators: Erina, Forum Moderators

MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fall Out. GH series. (XO, Dean/Liz) Mature, One Shot, 3/

Post by MelissaD »

pandas2001: Me too! :) Isabel kinda crept up on me in this series. I really love it and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Sorry the next part took me so long. But it's up now!
HypnotiqBlueEyes: lol you know me! I'm just happy that my obsession helps others! (also the fact that I'm not alone in said obsession.) :mrgreen:
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Graceless Heart, (XO, Dean/Liz) Mature, part 3&AN 5/7

Post by pandas2001 »

So we are gonna have to wait to see what happened between them.
Wonder what it could be.
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Graceless Heart, (XO, Dean/Liz) Mature, part 4 5/14

Post by MelissaD »

**Sorry guys! This part had to be separated from part 3 because it was almost 30 pages and I meant to get this up before I left my parents house and drove back to texas but I failed. :(

Title: Worth It
Graceless Heart Series Part 4

Summary: Immediately after Confusing As Hell

The rest of the night had been a bust from Dean's perspective. Sam went off with Isabel and he stayed behind but saw nothing that showed any vamp activity. He thought about salvaging the night by picking up one of the women that came by flirting with him but he kept picturing Liz and that dress and somehow he just couldn't do it. Just like every other time he flirted with the idea of just having another one night stand. He was too tired after all the driving and then checking out the other leads earlier in the day. Along with the list of other excuses he tells himself.

He checked his phone and found the text that Sam had sent an hour ago about getting a room for them. He figured an hour was a long enough wait and decided to head out. He hadn't seen Liz in at least thirty minutes but looked for her again as he made his way out. The last time he saw her she was talking with a man and woman that he assumed by the way they acted together they were familiar. Most likely a part of the small tight group she was a part of. The way the two new friends were dancing he could tell they were definitely together or at least sleeping with each other which made him wonder if Liz had someone meeting her there too. He shook his head knowing the answer was probably not.

He walked around the outside of the building checking again before heading to the motel Sam gave him directions to.The key for the room was sitting in the glove compartment just like he mentioned in the text. He rolled his eyes. Why he couldn't give it to him personally was beyond him but then again, he smiled. He probably would've done the same if the hot woman was on his arm.

He parked outside of the motel room and stepped out of the car feeling every inch of his body groan. He grabbed his bag off the back seat and forced his heavy boots to the door. He listened for a moment before entering the key in the lock. No sounds to warn him not to go inside but he slowly opened the door anyway. He stuck his head in the room peeking around the door then blew out a breath when he saw empty undisturbed beds. He stepped in and dropped his bag before pushing the door shut behind him with his foot. He heard the shower running in the bathroom and briefly thought about yelling that he was there but he’d be out once he hit the bed so even if Sam didn’t take clothes in with him it wouldn’t matter.

He threw himself on the bed and stretched out. The bed felt like heaven after the long day of driving then the stupid waste of time at the club. The image of Liz in that dress came to mind and he realized that it wasn't a complete bust. When was the last time he saw her? Two months ago? Had it really been that long? He squeezed his eyes shut and cut off that thought. That memory wasn't exactly one he cared to relive.
He shoved his head into the pillow and tried getting comfortable but his belt dug into his skin. He took his belt off then kicked his jeans off and onto the floor before rolling back on his stomach and shoving his arms under his pillow. His heavy eyelids closed again and without much effort he felt sleep pulling him under.
He heard the bathroom door open through his half asleep haze then noticed the shower wasn't running anymore.

“What the fuc.. Dean?!”

His brow knit together at the noise and he pried one eye open. Liz stood just outside of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her middle. “Hey Liz.” His eye fell closed.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I'm trying to sleep, what the hell are you doing?”

“What?! Who let you in here?”

“Umm.. it's our room. Sammy gave me the key. So, who let you in here?”

“Damnit, this is not funny.. Wait what? Sam gave you the.. Sonofabitch!” He heard quick footsteps towards the door and then her fiddling with the door knob. “Those sneaky bastards! This is low for Sam.”

Dean realized the noise was her trying to open the door. He turned and looked at her, “what's wrong?”

Her eyes widened, “seriously? Jesus, how much did you drink?”

His brow knit together, “what the hell is wrong with you?”

She slammed her fist against the door and stared at him, “me? I don't know, just stuck in the last damn place I would like to be.” She stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Dean dropped his head back on his pillow. Then the sudden realization of what she said had him jumping up from the bed and pulling on the door himself. Shit. They set him up and locked them in. Shit. How did he not see this coming? He heard the bathroom door open and Liz came slowly out, still wrapped in a towel. “Aren't you going to get dressed?”

Liz crossed her arms, “Isabel was supposed to bring in my bag and apparently she forgot.” Her eyes dropped to his legs, “course I'm not the only one who forgot clothes.”

His brows shot up, “I was going to sleep. Is there a dress code in your presence now?” Her face screwed up and he turned to his bag and zipped it open. His best option not to get hurt was to extend the olive branch first. He pulled a clean tee and pair of boxers out and tossed them to her. “Here. So you don't have to worry about keeping that wet, poor excuse for a towel on all night.”

He moved to the bed and laid down again but all traces of that glorious feeling of sleep were long gone. He closed his eyes anyway and hoped he would pass out and maybe this night could disappear. The noise around him seemed to fade as he slipped fully into his memories of her.

He was about to fall asleep when he heard his phone buzzing on the nightstand in between the beds. He looked at Sam and shook his head at the loud snore that erupted from his comatose brother. He pulled the phone to his ear and whispered, “hello?”

“Oh shit, I'm sorry I thought you'd be up. Sorry I’ll just.. call back some other time.”

“Parker?”

“Sorry..”

“Parker.”

“I'll talk to you later.”

“Liz, I'm awake.”

“I woke you..”

“Nah, I wasn't asleep yet.”

“Liar. You're voice is groggy and you're whispering.”

“No, I was about to fall asleep but I'm awake right now. Sam’s dead to the world in the next bed. What's up?”

“Nothing.. I just.. couldn't get to sleep.”

“Aren't you still on the east coast? It's like 3 am there.”

“Back to sleep.”

“Those nightmares again?”

“Yeah.”

He hesitated but then finally asked, “did you want to talk about it? I mean I know you don't like to so if you don't want..”

“Maybe. I'm just not sure..”

“About me?”

“No.. Not you. I.. It's a lot. I mean if aliens roaming the earth freaked you out..”

“I'm never going to live that down, am I?” Sam started moving and Dean got up from his bed. He heard her chuckle as he pulled his jeans on before grabbing his jacket and slipping outside. “So what do you want to talk about? We could do that twenty questions thing again. That got pretty interesting last time.” He grinned as he leaned against the front of the impala and shoved his free hand in his front pocket of his jeans.

Her voice was barely there. “It's his death. Every time.. the same thing.”

He held his breath for a second. “Max’s death? But I thought you weren't there?”

“I wasn't. Not physically anyway.”

“You lost me.”

“One of my first powers to appear was the ability to project. I leave my body and somehow I'm able to project my mind or spirit where I'm thinking or to who I'm thinking about. I.. I had this horrible feeling all that day while Michael and Max had gone into town to pick up a few things. The feeling just kept getting worse and I couldn't take it anymore so I got to a dark place and tried to find Max. When I found him everything was in chaos. People were running, screaming, panicked. There was this cracking or popping noise that I knew I heard before but I already started running toward the direction everyone was running away from before I connected what the noise really was. When I got there.. he was lying there.. there was so much blood.. I tried to get him to heal himself but I think he was too far gone. I couldn't do anything.”

“Sorry. Something like that.. no one should have to see.”

“Sometimes when we’ve killed skins.. I see his face on the body. Alex’s too. I mean what's the point of having powers when you can't save those you love the most? Like somehow I can't see enough or do enough and they will always be the ones I lose.”

“Wait.. You see his face?”

“Like.. If the body doesn't just explode right away.. the face changes.. I know it's all in my head but..”

“Holy shit.”

“Yeah. These nightmares just.. I see their faces at the end.. Every time. Max tells me I failed and I wake up with this ache in my chest that lasts for hours. It's bad enough that losing something like that is like losing yourself and then to be reminded every time..”

“Sammy would probably say that's some hardcore post traumatic stress stuff.”

“Yeah, Maria said the same thing. That I needed to talk about it and get it out but nothing ever changes. Honestly.. I question my own sanity enough as it is, I really don't need anyone else to do it for me.”

“You know I hate when my brother says shit like this but.. being hunters and seeing good people gone way before their time.. There's nothing you can do about it. We’re just in a lifestyle that sees more shit than most people and we all know that doing this line of work will put us in the grave sooner rather than later. Did the same thing happen after Alex died?”

“Not exactly. Not right away anyway.”

Dean thought about it for a second. What did he do? Forget about it. Watch some bad tv until it was gone but was that really an answer? “What do you think it's about? You're the smart one.”

“What do you do? I'm sure you have one every now and then..”

“I wouldn't really be a role model for emotional health but I forget about them. I walk it off or watch tv until it isn't on my mind anymore. But I'm a shove it down and forget kinda guy. Just ask Sam.”

“Yeah, I've tried that. Never seems to stay down for long.”

“I wish I could give you some miracle cure but I don't know any.”

She chuckled but it sounded hollow. “I know. Everyone says that.”

“That says a lot about the people you surround yourself with.”

“Wow Dean.”

“I know, the later it gets the better my brain works.”

A soft laugh from her made him smile. “Sometimes I wonder if you and I were always meant to cross paths. And I wonder what would’ve happened if we were different people when we first met and if it was under different circumstances..”

“ I can say for sure it would've been an amazing night either way.”

“What?”

Shit. Maybe he read more into that than he thought. “Even if it had been a different time or different circumstances.. you would still be the same person. I don't know if you know this but you're pretty awesome.”

“I don't know if everyone would say that.”

He thought of her nightmare and a few of his own. “Everyone I know would. I can say that for sure.”

She was quiet for a moment then a soft whisper, “thanks.”

“We’re always the worst critics of ourselves. Don't let your grief cut you down. I know how that can be.”

“Yeah right. The perfect Dean Winchester?”

“Yeah well, even the perfect Dean Winchester gets left behind sometimes. Just because I'm awesome, it doesn't soften the blow.”

“I think Dean Winchester likes to hide his genius.”

“Oh I hide more than just genius, sweetheart.” She barked out a laugh that caused a chuckle of his own. “Hey whenever you’d like to look under these layers, I'd be glad to be your new science experiment.” Her laughter was warm and genuine.

“It's pretty late, I should probably try to get some real sleep. Maybe we could talk more about this experiment sometime soon?”

“Hey anytime. I'm always a willing participant.”

“I'll keep that in mind. Good night.”

“Night Liz.”

He heard the pop of the old tv turning on with some quick static before the sound came through. What was it with all motels and the old ass televisions? He turned his head to see Liz sitting against the flimsy headboard watching the tv in his clothes. The image of her in his shirt caused his heart to pound. There was something primal in the feeling that he knew she wouldn't take well if he were to tell her that he loved seeing her in his clothes. There was something intimate about it but also a bit of possession. Something that he knew he didn't have when it came to her. She clicked through the channels either she didn't notice him looking or she was out right ignoring him. He wasn't sure which one he preferred.

“Aren't you tired?” His voice was weary.

“I don't sleep much anymore.”

“Oh.” He wasn't sure if he should say anything further. Bringing up the nightmares might be unauthorized territory now. He wasn't sure what he was safe to bring up with her if he was honest. He watched her for a few minutes while she stared straight ahead not saying another word. He closed his eyes and tried again to fall asleep.
~~

Liz sat rigidly against the headboard even though it was starting to become uncomfortable. She didn't want to show any weakness even though he knew almost all of her true weak spots. She used her anger at the situation to keep her from breaking. How many times had she wished to be in this proximity again to change what probably had been a mistake but she could never take back the awful things she said to him. All because she had been afraid. She sighed. She was so tired of pretending.

Their friendship had grown so fast and before she even knew it, he was the one she was telling her secrets too. Late night conversations about anything and everything that sometimes lasted until dawn and got her through a night filled with horrors. She had started sleeping better when she did actually sleep. The nightmares didn't wake her shaking in a cold sweat and she hadn't seen his face in some time. Then everything had to go to hell because she freaked out. They went from talking every day to a late night drinking binge and a wild night of amazing sex. Maybe it had been too fast but did that really matter? If only she hadn't thrown those horrible words in his face. If only she could take back that horrible morning after.

She woke up feeling sore yet revived. She stretched then realized that she wasn't alone in bed. She turned and saw his quiet peaceful face. Dean. She smiled as a few glimpses from their drunken night together came to mind. She bit her lip almost shy about some of the things she had done. The light was pressing through the curtains and would soon slowly creep across the floor. She touched his face and felt the stubble there. She hadn't felt this light in so long, she hadn't felt anything like this since.. his face flashed in her mind and she pulled back. She felt her throat start to close and her heart hammering in her chest. Was the room getting hotter? Smaller?

Dean was a hunter, a job that sent one to their grave sooner rather than later so what the hell was she doing? All this would be ripped away again. If she let herself go down this path, wasn't she only dooming herself to that same end? She would only be making the same mistake and getting the same result. She needed to stop it now before it was too late. She rolled to her side of the bed and quietly gathered her clothes.

“Hey beautiful.”

His groggy voice made her freeze and close her eyes. His words alone sent pleasurable vibrations along her skin. It was a warning, one she had no choice but to listen to. “Hey.” She continued moving around the room, picking up a piece of clothing and pulling it on. Feeling the familiar walls rebuilding with each step, her breathing and heart rate started to slow. The tension seemed to melt away as the numbing sensation spread.

“Where you going?”

“Nights over. Figured I should get out before you do.”

She heard the sheets rustle. “What?”

“Don't worry about it. I mean it was nice.” She found one of her boots and pulled it on as she scanned for the other one.

“Liz, what's up? Did something happen?”

“Well, I guess it depends on what you want to classify it as. Don't worry I'm not going to make this awkward or anything.”

He moved to her and touched her arm, “Liz..talk to me. What's wrong?”

She smiled and threw a glance over her shoulder, “nothing. Really.”

His brow knit together. “Okay. So are we going to get breakfast or something? Why are you in such a rush?”

She spotted her boot and tried to keep herself from running to it. She walked calmly over, every step steady and focused. “Breakfast? Nah, I'm just going to slip out and get out of your hair.”

“Hey, look at me. What's going on with you? We had an amazing night last night and now it seems like you're running away.”

She straightened and turned back towards him. Her face almost unreadable, “last night was great but it's just not.. a good time. With everything going on with your family's thing and my family's thing..”

He stepped in front of her, “I know you. Just talk to me.” He reached for her arm but she pulled out of his reach.

“Last night was a mistake. We had a really great friendship but last night.. It can't happen again. I can't do this. I'm sorry, Dean.” She walked around him and made it to the door before he got a hold of her wrist. She felt the cracks in the walls that his touch caused. It suddenly felt like the air had been sucked from the room.

“I know you're scared but last night wasn't a mistake. I know you don't feel that way. Just talk to me damn it!”

Tears were threatening and she bit the side of her cheek trying to clear them away. She closed her eyes and told herself, ‘everything is fine, just keep moving’. When she felt her composure coming back she turned to face him, “it was all too fast and I just.. It wasn't bad, Dean. What we did.. It just wasn't the right time. I don't want this. And you want to be able to sleep with any girl you think looks good so this is best for both of us. I'm doing this for both of us.”

He let go of her hand and backed up. “That's bullshit and you know it.”

“I'm not blaming you for last night. I know we both had a lot to drink but just because it was.. great, doesn't mean we need to repeat it. It was a mistake. One I can't make again.”

“Wow. Okay.. fine. Run away, Parker. That will really make everything better.”

“Isn't that what you told me you do? How is it any different when I do it? Another city, another girl. Don't worry you’ll forget about me too.” It was a low blow and she knew it but she was desperate to get out of the room. The anger that flared in his eyes punched her in the gut.

“Just go but don't you twist this up. You were never just some girl. Never.”

“Maybe you were just some guy.” She knew that was too much but she couldn’t have him follow her. She wasn't going to be able to keep this up. The cracks had already done too much damage, the control she had when she first made up her mind was almost gone. She opened the door and walked out leaving him standing there staring at her retreating figure.

Liz shook off the memory and chanced a peek out of the corner of her eye and saw his closed eyes. She looked at his back but couldn't tell if his breathing had evened out. She didn't think she would ever be in a room with him again and the smell of him surrounding her was almost too much. Leaving her without clothes was cruel. Isabel would’ve known he would offer his own. Dean was a gentleman after all, at least if someone really got to know him. Why couldn't they just leave her alone? If she wanted to protect herself against whatever why was that not her decision to make?

She glanced at him again. She had missed him so badly. There had been a few times where she almost called him but she stayed strong. It only took overhearing information about a case from Isabel to remind her of her reasoning. The nightmares did more than enough most weeks but being in the same room again, being near him was suffocating her.
~~

This is ridiculous. Dean thought as he laid there trying to sleep but knew it wasn't a possibility. He knew he was never going to get to sleep with her right there, so close yet so far. He was tired of pretending and maybe she was starting to as well. She had finally moved from the uncomfortable looking head board and laid down. He remembered the numerous occasions they spent talking through the nights with questions that seemed ridiculous when she first started it but she was right, it was always a good time. Without opening his eyes he said,” if you were given a choice that you could have one thing in your life be permanent or a handful of things be temporary, what would you choose?”

Besides the noise from the tv, it remained quiet and he wondered if she had already fallen sleep. He opened his eyes and saw her lying on her back but he couldn't really see her eyes with her head turned slightly away. He shifted positions, moving from his stomach to his side facing her bed then he heard her voice, so soft he could've missed it.

“That's a trick question. Could I choose what gets to be permanent or temporary?”

The corners of his mouth twitched up. “Of course you don't. When do you really get to choose something like that in real life?”

A soft laugh escaped her silence but it almost sounded like a strangled cry. He lifted his head and propped it up with his hand. He was silent, waiting for her response. Her voice came quietly again. “I would choose temporary. At least then I'd get some relief if it's.. not something I like.”

He couldn't help the smile, “I knew you would.”

She rolled onto her side and faced him although her own face was still guarded. “I can't say that I didn't miss this.”

“Neither can I. How have you been?”

Her gaze darted away. “I've been better.”

“Yeah, me too. It's been a rough couple of weeks.”

“Months.” She said softly.

“Yeah, that too.”

“You have to know I never meant to hurt you. I just..”

He sighed. “Liz, who would you say knows you the best?”

“Isabel.” Her gaze finally slid back to his, curiosity marking her features.

“Where would you put me on that list?”

“I'd say two or three.” Her gaze dropped away from his again.

“Then you should know better than that.”

“What?” Narrowed brown eyes snapped back to his warm pools of green.

“You don't need to tell me you didn't mean to hurt me. I know. I know you.”

“But.. You let me go.”

“You got me riled up and angry. You played me really well but I still cooled down. I had more than enough time. Do you want to know why I didn’t go after you even after I cooled down?”

Her gaze searched his face, drinking in every single inch. Her voice was barely there again as her eyes closed. “I don't know.”

He waited for her to open her eyes but they were tightly sealed as if waiting for a collision. He said, “I didn't go after you because you were right.” He paused and her eyelids slowly lifted. “I know my life isn't easy and that includes anyone attached to me. And you deserve better. That's why I let you go.” She stared at him, her face not giving away how she was taking his side of things. “You used things that you knew about me, that you got from me and used it to piss me off. I know you just as well Liz, I knew what you were running from and I didn't stop you because I knew I didn't have any answers to change it. My life will always be dangerous, that's something that I have to live with and if you don't want a part of that than you know I will never force you to do something you're not sure you want.”

She watched him for a few seconds more before rolling onto her back and staring up at the ceiling again.”I'm sorry. I should've been up front with you but I..”

“Freaked?” He finished for her. “You were scared. I was scared too. I've never talked to a gir.. anyone as much as I had with you and it was only a couple of months. Your well pointed jab only hit that spot that you knew was a.. issue of mine. My kind of relationship is flimsy at best.”

“So.. this whole time that I thought you were mad at me, with every right to be..” She turned her head away from him again.

“I was just hoping that you were okay and that you felt better without having that fear hanging over your head.”

He dropped his hand away from his head and pushed himself up when he heard the muffled sound. “Liz..” He heard it again and she turned her back to him, shoving her head into her pillow. He got up from his bed and slid in behind her, slipping his right arm under her pillow while his left wrapped around her middle pulling her against him. “It's okay.” The muffled sounds in the pillow continued and he felt her body shaking from the cries. He buried his head in her hair and whispered, “I'm here, Liz. Whenever you need me, I'm here.”

Her head lifted from the pillow and she peeked at him through her hair, “I'm sorry.”

He brushed the hair away from her face as her breath came raggedly. A few tears slipped down her face. “you've got nothing to be sorry about.”

She shook her head, “the things I said.”

“Come here.”

She hesitated for a second then turned and slipped her arm around him as she hugged her body against his, her face pressed against his chest with her head tucked just under his chin. His right hand came to rest on the back of her head and she closed her eyes breathing him in, melting into the heat of his body. “I'm sorry.” She whispered..

He pressed a kiss into her hair. “It's in the past, it's over.”

A quick hiccup of an inhale then she whispered, “it’s never over.”

His left hand rubbed her back in slow strokes from her shoulder blades down to the curve just above her backside then up again. “Your nightmares?” He asked. She only nodded against him. “I don't care whether you're mad at me or I'm mad at you or whatever it is, I'm always going to answer that call. You need to know that.”

“Because you’re too good for me.”

His chuckle vibrated through her. “I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, sweetheart. Don't think you're a badass because you threw around a couple words you thought would wound me.” She let out a soft choked laugh and more tears leaked out of her eyes. She pressed her face into his chest again and Dean held her tighter. “It's gonna be okay. You're going to get past this. You're one of the strongest people I know, you’ll be fine.”

Fifteen minutes later, her breathing started to even out and he thought she fell asleep. He closed his eyes when he heard her whisper, “Dean?”

She looked up at him and he tilted his head down, “yeah?”

Her face was completely open and vulnerable. “Will you.. help me forget?”

His brow knit together in question. Her eyes fell to his lips and she licked her own. She pushed herself up the bed and brought her face closer to his, “I just want to forget.” Her gaze traveled back up to his.

“I don't know if you will ever forget.”

“Then help me cover those memories.. bury them under better ones.” The question came back to his face. She pressed her body against his again as she brought her lips an inch away from his, “I know this sounds stupid or crazy..” Her eyes came back to his, “make love to me. Help me forget.”

His hand cupped the back of her head, “anytime.” Their lips met softly, hands trailing over skin sending electricity through their veins. Their movements were slow and deliberate as clothes slowly made their way to the floor. They touched, explored, traced, and swam in the ecstasy created in that space and time. Unlike their first night together, they took their time and used what knowledge they had gained to bring pleasure and draw the other closer rather than push away.

For the first time in two weeks, Liz finally slept without fear twisting her dreams into an unrelenting, vicious nightmare. She didn’t wake screaming in a cold sweat nor did she cry out from invisible pain. Dean’s arms wrapped around her keeping her close against him, guarding her like a dreamcatcher warding off the dangers that lurked in the darker parts of her mind. She slept peacefully and in the morning woke without fear upon feeling his arms around her or his breathe in her hair. She turned gently in his arms and smiled at his face, blank yet beautiful in sleep. She felt light, unlike her first try at this, she didn’t feel like running. Maybe she was in a better place or she knew herself better but this time she felt the opposite. She never wanted to leave this moment or his arms again. It brought up a new set of problems but ones she thought she could deal with. As long as he was at her side.
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Graceless Heart, (XO, Dean/Liz) Mature, part 4 5/14

Post by pandas2001 »

I was thinking the fall out happened because Liz freaked.
Glad they finally talked.
mzzcocoa
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Graceless Heart, (XO SPN, Liz/Dean, Mature), part 4 5/14

Post by mzzcocoa »

For such a smart cookie, Liz sure can be a silly goose! Stay away from Dean Winchester? THE Dean?! As if :lol:

Love this fic (all of your fics, actually)... please come back & update soon!
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Graceless Heart, (XO SPN,Liz/Dean,Mature) Author'snote 9

Post by MelissaD »

Thanks mzzcocoa! i don't know if I'll have another part to this one. I was playing around with one but things got crazy and since I already had perception started I was using my time to get that one finished! :) Hopefully I'll get back to this one but at least it's not hanging without some closure. haha
When Drifters Collide.

My pen to paper.
Drifter_88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Drifter_88 »

Love reading your work! Hope there's another part soon? :)
Twilighteyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Twilighteyes »

ever coming back? Love this story!
Dig my grave,
Dig it deep.
Marble stone,
From head to feet.
And on that stone,
Place a dove.
To show the world,
I died for love.
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mela3 »

Please come back!!!!!
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita