The following rules and regulations have been added or updated:
We realize that debate and discussion can sometimes become heated when strongly held opinions are involved, but when we feel that a user has crossed the boundaries of polite behavior they will be contacted by a Mod or an Admin and warned to tone it down. Lively discussion is welcome, attacks and open attempts to incite a fight are not. If the user chooses to ignore the “warning” and continues on the previous path then a second warning will be given and a strike will be issued against the user in question. The user will then be given an automatic forty-eight ( 48 ) hour suspension in which to cool down. If, after the user’s account is reactivated, the user still continues on the same path another warning and a second strike will be issued, followed by an automatic one (1) week suspension of the user's account. If, after the user's account has been reactivated a second time, the user still continues to be disruptive then a third strike will be issued and the user’s account will be permanently deleted and the user will be banned from the board.
- Disruptive Behavior and/or Insubordination will NOT be tolerated.
- Attacking and/or Ignoring the Administration Team which includes any and ALL Mods will NOT be tolerated.
- Flaming and/or bashing of actors in feedback or any discussion thread will NOT be tolerated.
Any violations of regulations that require moderator intervention will count as a strike against the user. You will be told you are receiving a strike.
- If a user gets three strikes for the same violation, their account will be suspended for 48 hours (2 days).
- If after a user's account is reinstated, and they continue to violate that same regulation, they will be suspended for 168 hours (7 days) on their sixth strike.
- If after a user's account is reinstated again, and they continue to violate that same regulation, they will be suspended for 336 hours (14 days) on their ninth strike.
- Once a user receives ten strikes, their account will be cancelled. So please take note when you are notified of a violation. It is not a joking matter and can result in losing your account on the board.
Please make sure read and understand each of the above documents. As always, you are welcome to go to any board mod or admin if you have questions.
The Roswell Fanatics Board Administration Team