Winter's Chill (UC,L/Z,Adult) *complete* 1/15/16

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Winter's Chill (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 9 3/29/15

Post by jake17 »

Carolyn
Eve
saori
Debby
Sarah
AlysLuv

Thank you so much for your sweet fb!

Chapter nine

She could audibly hear his teeth grind back and forth, his temper was wavering out of control, still it didn’t stop her from digging for the truth.

He had batted her hand away from his neck, after she outlined the thin scar with gentle fingertips.

‘I can see right through you… the accident… it wasn’t your fault was it?’

Liz’s words hung in the air refusing to go away no matter how intense it became between them.

“That scar, I’ve seen other’s like it from working in the hospital, its from the seatbelt in a car.”

Outraged his eyes darkened as he stepped towards her until her back hit the wall, with threatening but light pressure he braced his forearm across her collarbone keeping her still, glaring down into her determined expression.

“This is none of your business, stop now Liz, I’m warning you.”

At first glance his powerful body, tattooed skin, and dangerous persona with those penetrating dark eyes was intimidating, but now for some reason he was incredibly transparent, his emotional wounds making him out to be as harmless as a kitten, he was all show, wearing a mask to keep people away.

Tilting her head to the side, she hesitated briefly before hooking her fingers along the hem of his shirt pulling it up slowly, he looked on still unaware of exactly what she knew.

Softening her voice, Liz flickered her gaze upwards while still letting him hold her against the wall without protest.

“Take it off.” she demanded matter a factly, as if she were in total control.

Appearing truly confused at her motives he hissed as she grazed her nails along his skin, his stomach tightening in response, hardening his body instantly.

Her aggressiveness proved more than effective in turning him on, not that he need much help in that department when it came to her, he was hers the moment they met, a secret he kept well guarded.

It was almost too easy, dropping his arm from her collarbone, he reached back to grab his tee shirt lifting it free from his incredible body.

Understanding that she had to be subtle, ease him into a confession, she traced a tattoo on his ribcage of a coiled snake baring its fangs, rising up along his lung as if suffocating him in a permanent painful hold.

“Where did you get this?”

Her warm breath was teasing, inviting, distracting him into a state of vulnerability, exactly where she wanted him to be.

Confused, taken in by her seductive manner, and revealing attire, he swallowed hard, welcoming the chance to forget about their previous discussion.

“Mexico.”

She could smell the Whiskey on his breath, as he lowered his mouth towards her clearly seeking out comfort in only the manner he is comfortable with, sex.

Swaying him, keeping him off balance, she continued her questions moving closer to where their hips were nearly flush together.

“Looks like a reminder, like the snake is threatening you, taking your air, punishing you every time you breathe. Was that intentional ?”

Scoffing, he twirled her silky hair around his fingers, brushing his thumb along her bottom lip, his eyes focused on her pretty mouth, having no clue what she was doing.

“Don’t know, I had too much tequila that night, was on leave for the first time in months, wasn’t really thinking.”

Accepting his bullshit answer for now, she lifted her fingers to his bicep outlining each letter, U.S.M.C, .

Before she even opened her mouth to question him, Zan moved closer, obviously aroused by her touch, not caring why, or what motives were the driving force behind it.

“Got that right after graduation from boot camp, we all did it, another blurred memory, first time drinking whiskey.”

Coming even closer, Liz smoothed her hand over what looked to be chinese writing that marred the indentation over his hip bone visible from his low hung jeans.

He tightened his jaw, feeling his dick twitch in response to her touch.

“What does it mean?” she breathed out, leveling him completely, this was becoming too much, he had enough of being teased.

Sighing he hesitated, contemplating on just how much to share, knowing full well that the alcohol in his system had a way of pushing him to reveal things he normally wouldn’t have if he were sober.

“Does it matter Liz?”

“What? Is it something... embarrassing?”

Daring him, as if they were in middle school, he puffed up his chest feeling defensive.

Lifting his cool bourbon colored eyes to meet her unflinching gaze, he attempted to figure her out, using what worked best for him, as he smoothed his hand down to roughly cup her ass.

His tone was dripping with lust, husky and deep, it was clear he was an expert at deflecting his feelings with sex, that was always aggressive in nature.

It was a tool used to control, dominate, intimidate, only she had surpassed him, figuring out his secrets.

“Maybe it means I’m an awesome lay Liz, or that I’m so hung I can make you come screaming my name in no time at all, or it could just say seize the day, or don’t tread on me… honestly what the fuck does it matter? You want me, and I sure as hell want you… so let’s not play this game.”

Diving in to kiss her, he gripped her ass upwards, pressing her core against his raging erection, groaning inwardly, starving to be inside her.

But just as their lips were about to touch, she stopped him by bracing her hand over his heart with enough force to push him back slightly, keeping him off balance with a little help from the effects of the booze.

“Wait, I want to know about just one more tattoo…”

Liz’s voice was barely a whisper, if he wasn’t so close he would’ve missed it completely.

“... this one, explain it, for real… no jokes, no bullshit, and I’ll take you upstairs to my bed right now Zan.”

Left breathless by her bold offering, he towered over her, leaning his forehead to hers, desperate, his will waning, clearly about to break.

Taking the hem of her blouse, she lifted it over her head throwing it to the floor, revealing her lace black bra and her breasts that were pouring out to greet him.

“Holy fuck.”

His hands laced through her hair, twisting her tresses around his fingers urgently holding himself at bay.

Grazing her nails over the ridges of his stomach, watching as the muscles tensed beneath her touch, her attention shifted to the image over his heart.

“Explain this, in detail, and I’m yours.”

Circling the tattoo of a beautiful angel with her thumb, Liz studied him, watching as his breath hitched suddenly, it was apparent that it held deep meaning for him, he instantly became silent, withdrawn.

Her delicate arms covered her face that angled downward, long curly locks cascaded down the entire length of her body, she was protected by exquisite lovely wings that wrapped around her body.

It was a sorrowful black and white image, something that was made even sadder by what it was hiding.

Snapping him out of his distant state of mind, she ran her hand along the length of his cock, bringing him instantly back to her.

“Just tell me, and we can be between my sheets, putting the memory of this night far behind us.”

His knuckles were bone white from squeezing his fists so tight, to have what he needed, wanted, so badly, dangling right in front of him, was sheer torture.

When he finally decided to speak his voice was shaky, his words disjointed.

“An angel, that’s … I mean you can see that for yourself, it’s obvious, no?”

Nodding slowly, Liz slipped her fingers through the black strands of his long hair soothingly, nudging him further.

“Who does it represent Zan.”

Another missed beat went by without a word, sweat glistened off the edges of his forehead as he struggled to hold on to a truth that had remained buried for too long.

“Zan… who is it?”

“It’s Katie.” he growled lowly, quickly answering her, putting an end to her interrogation.

Giving her what she wanted, he grabbed her by the wrist, determined to take his prize, holding her up to her end of her agreement.

Rushing up the stairs, pulling her behind him, he shoved open the door to take a seat on the bed.

Spinning her around so that she faced away from him, he quickly unzipped her skirt leaving it in a pool by her bare feet.

Groaning he pressed his lips to the small of her back, his hands hastily mapping out the curves of her ass, delving inside her matching black lace panties.

Stepping forward just out of his reach, Liz turned to face him, once again taking control.

Moving between his thighs she pushed him back forcing him to lay on the bed as she hovered over him, her knees straddling his hips.
Reaching between her legs, he began to release the buttons on his jeans, until her hand stopped him.

Lowering herself over him, he gazed up at her confused by her actions.

Unlike every time he touched her before, she was calm, unrattled by their intimate position.

Still he could feel his affect on her, staring into his eyes she brazenly eased down brushing his stomach with her wet core.

It was maddening how much he wanted her as the tips of her silky hair skimmed along his chest.

“Why did you stop me? I thought we had an understanding.”

His tone was laced with impatience, heavy with need, hinging on something dark even dangerous.

Smoothing her hand lazily over his heart, over the image of the angel, her fingers ran over a three inch scar that lifted upwards, hidden by his tattoo.

“We did, and I’m still waiting patiently for what I asked.”

“I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.”

Forcefully releasing his jeans, he shoved them down his thighs before edging them completely off with his heels.

Flipping her over on her back, he glared down at her edging his fingers inside the elastic of her panties.

“We’ve talked enough tonight.”

Grabbing his wrist she pulled his hand away gaining his attention immediately.

“I know Zan.”

“What the hell do you think you know, you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about!”

Rising up on her elbows, coming within inches of his angered face she brushed her fingertips along the scar on the right side of his neck.

“I know that this scar was caused by the pressure of a seatbelt, which means you were sitting in the passenger seat when the car hit the tree. That tattoo, it’s covering the impact on the dashboard when the seatbelt failed to completely hold you back. I’ve seen it a thousand times. You weren’t driving, which means you aren’t responsible for her death, you were protecting her all this time, from what I don’t know. What I do know is that you’ve lost everything because of it, and that there is so much more… so much that happened in the war, so much you’re keeping inside, so much pain - “

Reeling back from her shocking revelation, Zan quickly got off of her to sit on the edge of the bed.

His head was buried in his hands, hiding his face as his heart rammed hard against his chest.

Kneeling between his thighs, Liz held onto his hands, trying gently to pry them away from his face.

“Talk to me.... please. I won’t judge you, I’ll listen, I’m here for you. I care about you. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be here with you now.”

Breathing deeply, he dragged the palms of his hands along his eyes erasing the evidence of his tears before reaching down to take her into his arms.

Slamming his mouth to hers, not giving her a chance to speak another word, he lifted her on the bed, laying her on her back, instantly covering her with his strong body.

He kissed her hard, taking her breath away as he stripped her of her panties, and unhooked her bra tossing it aside.

Settling between her thighs, he grabbed her wrists with one hand, holding them above her head as his other hand smoothed down over her trembling stomach until she was pleading for him to touch her.

Burying his face in the crook of her neck, he eased slowly inside, feeling her shiver intensely as he gave in to her demands.

Wrapping her thighs tight around his waist bringing him in deeper, she listened as he breathed out her name faintly against her flushed skin.

She knew what he meant, it was a request, begging her to stop, to relinquish the past, at least for tonight.

Rocking into him, meeting him with every thrust she relented, knowing that his silence was as good as an admission, but she wasn’t going to let it go forever.

To Liz, this was only the beginning.
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey Carrie, great part!

What a woman wants, a woman gets!

And that is really what Liz's did... Now remain for her to know the end of the story but he isn't going to make it easy for her! :roll: :wink:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

Wow, great part! I'm anxious to know the rest Zan story. :D

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Detective Liz is beginning to figure Zan out.......she noticed the seat belt scar.
Yes, Zan I am sure you are an awesome lay, and Liz will probably agree.
But she never quits........"explain in full" Liz will not stop the get the whole story.
Can't say that I was surprised to learn who the tattoo was.........
This is great Carrie........I know Liz will keep digging.
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great chapter!!!
Tashchen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tashchen »

Damn! Quite the turn. Complex, juicy, and flipping everything on its head. Nice!
Tashchen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tashchen »

Damn! Quite the turn. Complex, juicy, and flipping everything on its head. Nice!
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Carrie,

So Zan wasn't the one driving & actually sacrificed everything to protect Katie! I can't wait to find out the entire story!! I also have to say...FINALLY! They have finally slept together for the first time! Now I'm dying to know what happens next!!! Hurry back soon with more please!

-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Great update. Poor Zan living either the pain of a lie he choose to tell to protect his first love. Pretty heartbreaking. Poor guy. Glad Liz wants the challenge to help him heal.
Tashchen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tashchen »

This is so intriguing. Once again, Liz knows how to handle this very complex, multi-layered man. But I really really like the boundaries you've pushed with your development of Zan's character here. He's quite a masterpiece creation and totally begging to be unwrapped.

Thank you for your beautiful stories. I quite literally love your writing. Great instincts.

-Tash