The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt13 7/15/2018

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt8 8/23/15

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's quite evident that Rath satisfies Tess.......and she loves putting on a show for others.
So she cheated on Max even in the past life. Not surprised!
We'll just see if Tess really has everything under control and she thinks.
Thanks,
Carolyn
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt8 8/23/15

Post by RoswellOracle »

I’m glad you guys are enjoying.

And April, welcome to UC! It is a slippery slope. Lol

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After my encounter with Rath, unfortunately I had to drive back to Roswell and it gave me time to think. I only wanted to concentrate on the time I’d spent with Rath, but Alex’s words about the translation being finished soon kept coming back to me with more and more urgency.

I realized while I had been fucking Rath every chance I got, that I had been neglecting Max. Sure I’d made a few half-hearted attempts to be more of a friend to him, but if I was honest I hadn’t done as much as I could or made much progress with him.

I needed to make more of an effort or I’d end up mind warping him to go back. I wanted to him go back because he wanted to, wanted me, not because I forced him to. I’d just have to try harder to get close to him.

Although, I was running out of time, so maybe a few suggestions planted in Max’s mind wouldn’t be a bad thing. I could start him on the right track anyway.

I hoped I’d have time to start out slow and work on Max. He was powerful and I wasn’t sure how long my powers would last on him, and I hoped I didn’t have to find out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat in the back seat of Max’s Jeep and studied his strong profile, letting my eyes roam over his handsome face. It was rare that I got to look at him as long as I wanted, but he was talking to Isabel who sat next to him and he couldn’t see me.

I sighed with happiness. He would soon be mine.

In the two weeks since Alex had told me about the translation finishing soon, I done everything I could to be Max’s friend, and I made sure to show up where he was as much as I could. I’d also been subtly using my powers to make him think of me as a friend.

And it seemed to be working. I didn’t mean that Max had asked me out or tried to kiss me or anything, but he did seem so much more comfortable around me.

I felt so much happiness that he was finally seeing me. It had never happened before.

I’d also continued to go to Las Cruses every few days, but I was glad that it would soon be coming to an end. No, the translation still wasn’t finished, but Alex had been right. The computer was starting to find matches in the symbols. It was taking much longer than everyone wanted, but it was really happening. I just hoped it would be long enough to get Max to turn to me.

But it did mean that Alex didn’t need to be on the campus. He could monitor the computer’s progress online, so he could come home.

I was glad because I wouldn’t have the burden of the commute and all the mindwarping to cover my tracks, and I could have Rath more often.

I didn’t know Lonnie’s exact plan for when they were returning to Roswell, but I knew it would be any day now. I just had to be patient.

Turning my attention back to Max, I smiled. It wouldn’t be too much longer before we were back home on Antar, King and Queen as we were always meant to be.

Not for the first time, I let my eyes roam over his muscular body and imagined what it would be like when we finally made love. I couldn’t help but find him physically attractive. He was beautiful and ripped, but I also couldn’t help but wonder how big he was. I had quickly become obsessed with Rath’s massive member and I didn’t know if I could be satisfied with anything else.

And just thinking about Rath made my whole body shiver with desire.

I hadn’t had him in a couple of days and I was having withdrawal symptoms. I needed a fix soon, but I didn’t know when he and Lonnie were bringing Alex back. At this rate, I’d be calling him like some love-sick teenager.

Maybe I could get him to talk dirty to me on the phone while I took care of myself.

I imagined him giving me commands over the phone, telling me where and how to touch myself. He would slowly make me work myself up more and more until I was begging him to let me cum. Just thinking about it made my core pulse, aching to be filled, and my nipples drew to tight points. Shit, I really needed to get fucked.

I was concentrating on my fantasy about Rath so much that I hadn’t noticed the Jeep had stopped. I only came back to reality when Max got out and tilted his seat forward to let me out at the Valenti’s house.

My legs were a bit shaky and I stumbled out of the Jeep. Max caught me but put me away from him quickly.

“Are you alright?” he asked, quickly looking away from my eyes.

I was about to answer when I saw that he noticed my aroused nipples that were clearly visible through my shirt, and he blushed as he looked away. I thought it was cute, but he was obviously uncomfortable.

I guess some reaction on his part was better than complete indifference, but I really needed to get him over his shyness. I’d have to start working on that next. Maybe another notch up on my powers would get him over his shyness.

Finally I realized that he was still expecting me to answer. “I’m fine,” I assured him.

He nodded, quickly climbed back into the Jeep.

So much for feeling comfortable around me, I thought. He couldn’t get away quickly enough.

“See you later,” Isabel called out, but Max didn’t look at me again.

I heard Isabel instructing Max to drop her off somewhere, and I was frustrated by the lost opportunity of being by ourselves. Of course he had taken me home first so he didn’t have to be alone with me.

With a sigh, I started into the house. I could never understand why Max didn’t want me. I was beautiful, I had a killer bod, and I had let him know that I was willing to let him use it any way he wanted. What more could he ask for?

Why couldn’t he just be like any other guy and take what I was so obviously offering him?

It was really frustrating to know that I could have pretty much any other guy at the snap of my fingers, but Max was the one I really wanted and he was resisting.

Using my powers to open the door, I called out, “I’m home,” but there was no answer. The house was completely silent. Then I remembered that Kyle had mentioned something about coming home late and Jim was working.

Going into my room, I put my school things aside and looked at myself critically in the mirror. I was beautiful. Max certainly couldn’t deny that.

I took off my clothes I looked critically at every inch of myself in the mirror. I turned my body in different poses, looking for any flaw, but could see none. I was small, but I had large breasts and womanly curves. My skin was soft and pale, every inch of me flawless due to the liberal use of my powers. I certainly didn’t see anything for Max to object about.

Cupping my breasts, I stroked over my already-hard nipples, making them draw to even tighter points. I looked wanton and sexy, and I thought that Max just needed to see me like this, and I was sure I could easily make him mine. I just needed to find a way where he could stumble across me naked. Maybe a sleepover at their house. I was sure I could make an opportunity for him to find me just coming out of the shower or getting dressed.

It actually seemed like it would be pretty easy. Just like when I’d arranged for my car to break down last year. Sure, I’d had to use my powers to make him kiss me, but I didn’t think I’d have to use too much persuasion to get him to take advantage of my naked body.

I was just starting to make a plan when I heard the window open. Thinking it might be Kyle or even possibly Max, I turned eagerly, determined to give whichever one it was the ride of his life. But I was pleasantly surprised to see someone else pushing through the curtains.

“Rath!”

His heated gaze quickly took in my naked body and he smiled. “That’s what I like to see. A fine piece of ass just waiting for me.”

I was so turned on that I was practically desperate to have him. Going to him, I grabbed him, swinging him around and pushing him down on the bed. With a chuckle and a motion of his hand, his pants opened and his giant cock sprung free, jutting into the air.

I instantly took advantage of the situation, climbing astride him and sinking down onto him, taking him completely inside. He felt so good, filling me up so perfectly, but I didn’t take time to savor, I started to ride him for all I was worth.

“Oh shit,” he growled as he slapped my ass. “That’s it, little slut.”

I threw my head back in pleasure as his length inside me hit a particularly sensitive spot, and I concentrated on moving the same way to repeat the sensation. It felt so good that I almost didn’t hear the curtain being thrown back again, but the movement caught my eye.

I was in complete shock to see Max coming through the window. “Tess! Are you okay?”

He stopped, taking in the scene in front of him, his eyes darting from me to Rath. “I-I’m s-sorry,” he stuttered, looking down at the floor, “I saw someone come through your window, and I thought . . .” Suddenly his head snapped back up and his eyes narrowed as he focused on Rath.

“Michael?” he asked, obviously confused, but then shook his head. “Rath?”

He looked back at me, “Tess, what-”

I realized that his first thought was that someone was coming to attack me, and he still wasn’t sure what was happening. But then I saw him notice that I was on top of Rath and he was realizing the truth. Not only was I not being attacked, but I was the aggressor in this scene and I was enjoying myself having enthusiastic sex.

Max’s eyes narrowed and a look of disgust twisted his face.

I’m not sure what he would have done next, but I didn’t wait to find out. Instantly I started a powerful mindwarp that suggested to his mind to just blank out, and I practically collapsed in relief as his eyes unfocused and his face went slack.

I was surprised that it worked so easily, and I suspected that he was in shock or possibly he’d been so surprised or horrified at what he’d seen that he’d welcomed the darkness I sent him.

Still underneath me, Rath howled in delight. “Hoooo-aaaaahh. I always did wonder what that scrub would do if he caught us, and now I know. He didn’t do shit.”

“I didn’t give him the chance,” I said, trying to get off Rath, but he held my hips down, keeping me in place on his cock.

I tried to get up again, but Rath held me tight, pumping his hips up into me, sending pleasure through my whole body. “I came to fuck,” he said, “not get interrupted by that bastard.”

I shook my head. “I don’t know how long I can keep him like that.”

Rath chuckled. “It won’t have to be that long.” He motioned to Max with a jut of his chin. “Now that you have the scrub as an audience, I bet you’ll cum pretty fast.”

He rolled us so I was under him, “You concentrate on keeping him out, and I’ll do all the work.”

Getting up, he climbed off the end of the bed and yanked me down to the edge, spreading my legs wide. With a powerful thrust of his hips, he was completely inside me again, and I wrapped my legs around him.

I was having a hard time thinking at all, but my body knew what to do, and as he started a quick rhythm, my hips moved with him. Yes I was completely turned on knowing that I could make Max watch me fucking Rath, but I didn’t know if I’d ever be able to do enough mindwarping to make him forget. And right in the moment, I didn’t care.

“Turn it into a dream,” Rath said, as if he were reading my mind. “Guys dream shit like this all the time. He won’t even question it.”

I wondered if Max dreamed ‘shit’ like that, but I didn’t argue with him. I didn’t want to, and I kept as much attention on holding Max in place as I could while I let Rath set the pace.

Rath howled again, bucking his hips wildly into me. “Look at me, King,” he mocked. “I’m fucking this fine piece of ass that belongs to you and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.”

He leaned over and sucked one of my breasts into his mouth, laving my nipple before biting into my sensitive flesh and making me cry out.

“Look at this body,” Rath growled as his hands stroked possessively over me. “Why the fuck aren’t you hitting this? This little slut was made for sex.”

He winked at Max. “And I had her first this time. No matter how much she mindfucks you later to forget, somewhere deep down, you will always know that.”

His fingers went to my clit, pinching it hard, making me arch back and moan with pleasure.

Rath taunted Max more. “Look at her, scrub. See her taking all of my huge cock into that hot little cunny. She can’t get enough of me. She begs for it.”

I looked at Max, seeing a haunted look on his face, and I smiled. I wanted him to know how much he’d neglected me. I wanted him to look at me like Rath did. I wanted him to desire me, to love me. And I especially wanted him to know what he was missing.

Gripping my hips, Rath pulled me even harder against him, speeding up even more. He was fucking me so hard and fast that he was taking my breath away. “And when we go home,” he taunted Max, “your little slut will keep coming to me. I’ll be fucking her behind your back every chance I get because she knows who gives it to her the best. I’ll be sliding this big cock into her all the time. I’ll be riding her until she screams my name.”

He laughed, looking at Max. “Maybe she’ll even scream my name when she’s with you.” He smiled wider. “Or maybe she’ll just get tired of your loser ass and leave you for a real man. Then everyone on the planet will know how much better I am at fucking than you are. Everyone will know that I am the man.”

Keeping my eyes on Max made me feel sexy and powerful. I could feel Rath deep inside me, each stroke of his thick length causing such delicious sensations, and suddenly I had a flash of another time.

My husband was having a meeting with the leaders of several powerful families, and I wasn’t invited. They were talking politics after all, and I what could I contribute to that? Nothing of course. I was only a pretty thing to hang on my husband’s arm, a possession like a perfect piece of art or a finely-bred hound.

I wasn’t supposed to have opinions, or mention anything other than safe, approved topics of conversation, like the weather, fashion or entertainment.

My husband told me I couldn’t attend. After all, he’d said, I’d be the only woman there and I’d just be bored.

I’d begged him to let me go with him, but he’d ordered me not to come, like I was a misbehaving child.

He made me so angry and I knew how I would get revenge.

Rath was attending the meeting, but I convinced him to sneak away and meet me in the garden outside the conference room.

At night, the garden wasn’t lit unless we were having a party. I knew that I could easily hide there and watch my husband, and no one would see me.

I hid behind a thick bush, just in case, but I shouldn’t have worried. No one in the room even glanced toward the lush, manicured garden, much less seemed interested in going outside.

I saw my husband standing in front of the group, speaking as he motioned to charts and images. My first thought was that he’d probably been right, I would have been bored, but I’d just wanted to be with him. It seemed like he never had time for me.

Tears welled in my eyes, but I brushed them impatiently aside and looked for my lover.

Rath was to the right of his King as he should be. At first it looked like he was listening with rapt attention, but I could see his eyes flicking toward the windows, searching the darkness for me.

I smiled, knowing he wanted me as much as I wanted him, and he would be with me as soon as he could get away.

I’d wondered how long he would keep me waiting, but he must have made an escape plan because I watched as he pulled out a communicator and spoke briefly in it before rising from his seat and leaving the room.

And he was completely brazen about it. He didn’t try to disguise where he was going by heading back into the palace and coming out a side door. No, he crossed the room with everyone watching, and went straight to the door that led into the garden.

Of course no one knew I was waiting for him outside, but it made our rendezvous seem all the more dangerous.

I’d told him where I’d be hiding and he headed straight for me, slipping behind the vegetation and into the darkness.

Instantly he took me into his arms, pulling me tightly against him so I could feel his erection. “You requested my presence, my Queen?” he teased.

“I did, Sir,” I said haughtily. “I have a special task that only the bravest and most skilled of my husband’s warriors can accomplish.”

His hand slipped inside my bodice, using quick strokes of his thumbnail over my nipple. “And what is this task?” he asked.

I gasped, holding on to his shoulders and continued the playacting. “It is a perilous quest fraught with danger,” I said breathlessly, “but if you overcome the obstacles, you will have a satisfying reward.”

Rath chuckled. “Overcoming the obstacle of your dress is indeed work for a skilled warrior,” he teased as he released my breast and looked for a way to fight through the billowy layers of my skirts. “Why is women’s fashion so damn voluminous and difficult to get into? It makes a quick liaison practically an impossibility.”

I cocked an eyebrow. “Probably the exact purpose,” I said.

“Ah,” said with a nod. He gripped the back of my dress and used a small burst of power as he pulled, and the material ripped, completely opening the back. I gasped in surprise as I felt the cool night air on my suddenly exposed skin, and was surprised the dress didn’t fall to the ground around me. But he’d left the top of the dress intact so it still fitted around my chest.

He spun me around and slid his hands inside the large opening he’d made in the back, taking hold of my breasts. “There,” he said, nuzzling my neck as he roughly stroked and pulled at my nipples, “the greatest obstacle has been vanquished.”

He pressed himself to my naked back and rubbed his thick erection against me. “And since you’ve done us both the service of not wearing any underclothes, I can now start the quest in earnest to claim my reward.”

I’d stopped wearing undergarments at his request, because he said it drove him crazy to know that I had nothing on under my dresses, and he knew he could be inside me that much quicker.

It also made me feel sexy to not wear anything underneath. It was so sensuous to feel my clothes slithering over my naked skin.

Rath’s hands slid across my body, sending delicious sensation over my skin, making me shiver with desire. “Too bad we don’t have time for a long, leisurely quest,” he purred as his hands moved ever lower, “but the King will be anticipating my return.”

He skimmed over my mound. “Ah, I think we are approaching the main object of our search.” His hand slipped between my legs, brushing over my heated core. “A magical cavern,” he teased, “rumored to be filled with the sweetest nectar of the gods.”

I widened my stance to give him more room and he rewarded me with more strokes of his clever fingers. With just a few of his practiced touches I was moving my hips with the rhythm of his fingers, and bending forward and I pushed back against him, silently begging him to take me.

Gently he bit my ear. “This cavern must be thoroughly penetrated and explored to make sure I’ve found every drop of treasure.”

One hand left my body, but I knew it was because he was releasing himself from his trousers, and my core pulsed as I anticipated having him inside.

Without a word he gripped my hips and pulled me back, impaling me on his impressive length.

“Oh yes,” I moaned as he filled me. Rath always felt so good inside me, but it was even better when it was where I could see my husband. I loved that he had no idea that I was so close and being pleasured so thoroughly.

Rath settled completely inside me and stopped, leaving me gasping with sensation. He bent forward over me, and his breath tickled my ear. “Do you have a good view of your King?” he asked huskily.

He knew I loved seeing my husband when we were fucking, and I suspected he enjoyed it just as much.

I nodded, clearly seeing my husband through the leaves of the plant we were sheltered behind. It looked like he hadn’t moved.

“What is he doing?” Rath asked.

“Still pontificating,” I said nastily. “Using charts to get his point across-“

But my words were cut off as I felt Rath withdraw before slamming back inside.

I gasped, losing my thought.

He chuckled. “That’s how I get my point across.”

“Mmmmm,” I hummed, “I like your way better.”

I was rewarded with another powerful thrust.

“More,” I demanded.

He chuckled again, starting a slow rhythm. “Keep watching him,” he said, “and tell me what he’s doing.”

I started to move with him. “He’s not doing anything,” I said, “just standing there talking.”

He grasped my breast, pulling at the hard nipple as he sped up. “Not anything?” he growled, licking my neck. “Isn’t he motioning with his hands, using his charts?”

“Yes,” I gasped as the pleasure intensified. “He keeps looking at the men and pointing out things on the chart and images.”

“Tell me,” he demanded, going even faster.

“Oh!” I gasped, trying to concentrate on what was happening in the room. “He’s changed to a new image and he’s pointing at something.”

“A new image?” he asked as if it were fascinating. He was pounding into me now and was practically taking my breath away.

“Yes!” I cried out, answering him and expressing my pleasure. “Now he has a different chart, and he’s . . . he’s . . .” I trailed off as I felt the end approaching. I kept my eyes on my clueless husband and let Rath take me over the edge.

But he wasn’t finished and he didn’t even slow down. Releasing my breast, he gripped my hips with both hands and went even faster.

“See,” he growled in my ear, “neither one of us is missing a damn thing when we’re not in those meetings.” His fingers slid over my clit. “This is a much better way of experiencing them.”

I watched my husband closely, a smile curving my lips as Rath pounded two more orgasms out of me, finally allowing himself to follow me. And there was my husband, still doing the same, boring thing.

As we gasped for air, Rath continued to stroke my clit, sending more shocks of pleasure through me. Still watching my husband speak, I easily admitted that this was much more fun than attending any meeting.

Rath’s fingers brushed over my nub in a lazy rhythm. “Mmmm,” he hummed, “as you predicted, the quest was fraught with peril, but the reward was ultimately satisfying.”

“You definitely earned your reward, brave warrior,” I teased. “And if you’re up for it, I have another quest you can undertake later tonight.”

He licked my ear. “Just name the time and place, my Queen.”

Coming back to the present was almost a shock because I was looking at a different husband, and a different Rath was hammering inside me. But I was so turned on from the sensations he was causing and the memory I’d just relived that I was on the edge. It only took a few more of Rath’s powerful thrusts, and him roughly pinching my clit, and I flew over.

Still looking at Max, I collapsed as I worked to catch my breath, and I realized that Rath had cum too.

The memory I’d just recovered was my clearest and longest and I thought how crazy it was that being with Rath had triggered it. It also showed me that I would have the exact future I’d pictured for myself, married to Max but having Rath whenever I wanted. It would be perfect.

Rath laughed as he continued to play with my clit, extending my pleasure. “That was even better than fucking behind his back,” he said, motioning to Max.

I nodded, still hardly believing that we’d just had sex in front of Max.

After a few moments I felt Rath starting to harden inside me again, and he slapped my ass. “Get rid of him. I haven’t had pussy in three days so we’ve got some serious fucking to do.”

He withdrew and I almost moaned with the loss. I hadn’t wanted him to stop no matter what the consequences. But Rath was right. The sooner we got rid of Max, the sooner we could continue.

I got up and I walked over to Max, making sure my mindwarp was strong. “Why are you here?” I asked curiously. He’d never just come over to see me before, and certainly he’d never come to my window.

His eyes were still unfocused as he answered. “You left a notebook in the car. I thought you might need it to do homework.”

I glanced down and noticed for the first time that he was holding it.

Rath joined me and I glanced over to see him standing proudly naked, his huge cock having grown to its full size. I felt another rush of desire, but turned my attention back to Max.

I suddenly remembered what he’d said earlier. “Did you see Rath climb in the window?” I asked. “Is that why you came in here?”

He nodded, barely moving his head. “I saw him from the end of the street and thought maybe it was a burglar, or worse.”

Rath laughed, leaning into Max so he was only inches away. “So you came to rescue her,” he sneered, lightly slapping Max’s face. “How sweeeeeeet.”

I actually did think it was sweet. Of course I knew that Max would have gone to anyone’s rescue.

Taking the notebook from him I quickly implanted a memory of him coming to the front door and the conversation we would have had if he had just returned the book. I could feel his power pushing back against me, and for a moment I wondered if it was going to work. But he finally accepted the new reality, blinking quickly. Then I turned the scene he’d witnessed into a half-forgotten dream.

I kept up the mindwarp as I slowly started releasing him so he could move. “Thanks for bringing my book, Max,” I purred.

He looked at me with a confused smile as the new memories caught up. “Yeah, no problem,” he said, giving no indication that he realized I was naked or that Rath was in the room.

Then suddenly he blushed, and I would have bet anything that the ‘dream’ had just filled his head.

I walked with him to the door and said goodbye, noticing that he’d become nervous again, and I was filled with hope. Maybe he was finally nervous because he was thinking about having sex with me, and not because he was thinking about getting away from me.

And I’d made sure that he couldn’t help but remember my body clearly from his ‘dream’ and how desirable I looked when I was having sex.

I’d even added a new part to the dream where I’d left my lover as soon as I’d seen Max. I crossed to him, showing my naked body to perfection. Tearfully I told him I’d only turned to other men because I thought he didn’t want me, but I’d been hoping he would change his mind because I only wanted him.

I’d ended the dream there so he was left with only a taste of what could be and a sense of anticipation. I thought it was a good start. I could always add to the dream later, showing him the pleasures I could give him. If I could get him interested in having sex, then I knew I would have him.

With a smile, I thought of Rath waiting for me in the bedroom, and had to admit he’d been right. At first, I hadn’t thought it was a good idea at first for Max to think about me fucking other guys, but I’d completely changed my mind. Really it couldn’t be a bad thing. It might even make Max jealous enough to do something about it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt10 7/31/2016

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What an update.........all the reason to not like Tess at all.
She was proud of her body and saw no flaws at all.
I'm disappointed that Max is a weak King and can't tell when she is mind warping him.
We'd have a different story then, and goodbye Rath.
But he's there with his little slut.......whenever, whatever.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Carolyn
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Whoa! THose two are incredibly hot together. I think she needs to move on from max though.....he is lame and rath is giving it to her good. seems like max/zan never gave it to her.....great update!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Freaking hot in a very twisted way.

I don't know how, but somehow the flashback scene was kind of . . . cute. Maybe because they were being so playful and teasing with each other.

Still the only Uc fic I've ever read. :lol:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

April - LOL, you know it has to be twisted with these characters. Yeah, I thought I could play with the flashback scene a bit, since it wasn't really the Rath or Tess that we know.

And I am honored that you picked my smutty little UC fic for your first. It will either corrupt you to read more or send you screaming back to the CC thread. :)

Sarammlover - There is definitely something to be said for sexual compatibility.

Keepsmiling - Yes, Tess is stronger than Max, at least on the mindwarping, but remember he has been mostly hiding his powers his whole life, and she has been developing her power. Of course he was in shock finding them together. His mind was half ready to check out, and she helped him do it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 11

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was obvious that making Max jealous with other men was not working as I had hoped.

He pretty much ignored me after the day he caught Rath and me fucking, and I wondered if he somehow remembered part of it.

For two weeks I had sent him sex dreams of me being worshipped by other men in bed, but it seemed to have no effect. So I changed tactics and sent him more dreams of the two of us together.

I simply worked off my memories of encounters with Rath, changing him for Rath in the dreams. I knew the rawness of our sex might scare him a bit, so I dumbed them down a little. I sent new ones to him every night and never did I wish more that I could see his reaction.

I imagined the look of desire in his eyes as he woke up with a painful erection and thought of me as he worked it to completion.

But things didn’t work out like I imagined. He kept as far away from me as he could. Whenever he saw me, he would turn and go the other way, sometimes taking ridiculous length to avoid me. He was such a little boy. How could he not be tempted to find out if what happened in his dreams was close to reality?

How could he resist thinking about sex with me? But it seemed like he was doing everything in his power to do just that.

Of course I couldn’t help but think it was because of Liz. He was still so wrapped up in his little human that he wasn’t tempted by what was right in front of him.

So I decided to forget the dreams and try a more direct approach. I bought him a sweater and took it to the UFO Center when he was working.

He instantly rejected my gift, and I knew I was right about Liz.

Liz! Liz! Always Liz! What the hell did she have that I didn’t?

I lost my temper with him. I was doing everything I could think of to get him to naturally fall for me, but it wasn’t working. I’d obviously have to resort to stronger measures.

I knew I was right about Liz hours later when we’d been taken hostage by Brody and Max said that we’d ever been in love. After all this time, Max was still in denial about us, hoping to be with her.

So I took the first opportunity to give Max some of my memories of us together from our other life. When he was healing Brody, I started a mindwarp, putting all of my power into it, and made him think he was getting the images from connecting with Brody.

At first it didn’t seem to be working. Max was more concerned about Liz than he was about me, but later that night, there was a knock on my window.

I thought it must be Rath but when I looked up, Max was in my room. He looked strange, like his whole world had come tumbling down around him. I was shocked to see him. “What’s happened?” I asked.

He shook his head. “When I healed Brody, I saw these flashes, of him and Larek, but also . . .

Suddenly I knew the flashes I planted had worked. “But also what?” I prompted.

Max sat down next to me. “I remember you,” he whispered.

I was so happy, I wanted to leap off the bed, and I just knew everything would turn out like it should. But I knew I had to keep playing my part. I even managed to shed some tears.

He reached out and touched me so tenderly to wipe the moisture from my face and I realized that was how to get through to him. The only time he’d really paid attention to me was when I was vulnerable, so that is what I would play with him from now on.

“What did you remember?” I asked breathlessly.

He shook his head. “Just images really, cliffs, three moons, a red ocean, and you.”

I’d sent him images of us having sex under those moons. I knew he wasn’t likely to mention that, but it was something I could build on.

I produced more tears. “I’m so happy you r-remembered,” I said with a hitch in my voice. “I’ve felt so lonely being the only one.”

I wanted to suggest to him that we work together, but I didn’t want to push. The idea had to come from him. I planted the seed in his mind, and he ran with it.

“Maybe we can work together,” he said, “to see what else we can remember.”

So we started working after school to retrieve his memories and I was in heaven every moment we were together. True, he still treated me like a friend, but since I was only giving him memories of the two of us, I knew it was only a matter of time until we were together again.

But after that night he made excuse after excuse not to come to my room, and I was pretty sure it was because of him seeing me with Rath. That had really been a mistake, and almost completely driven Max away.

It didn’t stop me from being with Rath, it just stopped me from doing anything that might remind Max about it.

After a few weeks, we were making some good progress together, especially since I was basically feeding my memories to Max, and after one session he even hugged me.

I couldn’t remember a time when he’d voluntarily touched me, but he hugged me because I’d helped him remember. Maybe I was finally starting to make some progress with him.

But it seemed like no matter what memories I gave him, or how many sex dreams of us together I sent him, he was still holding back. He treated me like an old friend or a sister, and not like the wife and lover I was.

And I knew it had to be because of Liz.

No matter what I did, she always seemed to come first with him.

I needed a plan to get rid of her. No, I didn’t mean I was going to kill her. Although, maybe I’d save that as a final resort if I had no other choice. What I needed was to get Max to turn from Liz.

Of course she’d already slept with Kyle, and that hadn’t done it. I’d have to come up with something else really good.

So lying in bed, trying to catch my breath after a spectacular fuck, I asked Rath what he thought.

He chuckled. “Well I’ll fuck her if you think it would help.”

Instantly I was jealous, but I knew better than to let him see it.

I shrugged. “You wouldn’t have a chance with miss goody-two-shoes.”

“I don’t know,” he said, nuzzling my breast. “You told me she did the deed with jock boy. Maybe she’s branching out and would appreciate a real man.”

“Well,” I said, trying to sound casual, “it’s not like you can just show up and try to seduce her. First thing she’d go running to Max.”

“True,” he admitted. “But it would be totally epic to see the look on Max’s face if he knew I’d had both his women first.”

I looked at him a bit confused. “You don’t think Liz slept with Kyle?”

Rath shook his head. “That’s not what I meant, but now that you mention it, if I didn’t know better I’d say she was still cherry. She just has that whole innocent look about her.” He chuckled. “But after I gave her a good, hard fuck and a few dozen orgasms, she’d turn into a greedy slut just like you.”

But I wasn’t really listening. I was still thinking about what he’d just said about her never sleeping with Kyle. Now that was an interesting thought. I wondered if I could make Max believe that Liz had only pretended to sleep with Kyle to break up with him. If he thought she’d faked the whole thing he would be pretty pissed.

I also had another problem. Rath didn’t like the time I was spending with Max.

I reminded him again and again that it was necessary if we wanted to go home. After all, Max was the only one who could start the granolith, but Rath didn’t like ‘sharing’ with Max.

He became more aggressive and reckless, showing up multiple times every day, showing up where he could be seen, taking me in practically out in the open. He acted like he didn’t care if we got caught.

It was dangerous but it made it all the more exciting. I guess I was pretty reckless too, but just the thought of having Rath inside me practically removed all other thoughts from my head. He was just too good, and I wanted him too much.

We were going at it at school every day, anywhere we could find a bit of privacy, the eraser room, the bathroom, the equipment room, even under the bleachers. He would also come to me at night and we would fuck until we were exhausted. It seemed like we couldn’t get enough of each other.

Today, he’d taken me on one of the tables in the chemistry room during an off period. It had made me smile to remember the mindwarp I’d sent to Max of practically the same thing when I’d first come to town.

But unlike Max, Rath had pounded three orgasms out of me before he crawled out the window with a shit-eatting grin.

After that I had trouble concentrating on the day. I was even too preoccupied to do much with Max at our memory session. I sent him some half-assed memories of us together and then used the excuse that I was tired to leave early.

I wanted to get home and call Rath to come over.

But as I started to my car through the dark night, I never made it. I was grabbed from behind, and would have screamed but a large hand covered my mouth. Instantly I knew it was Rath, and I was only slightly surprised that he carried me to Evans’ fence and used his powers to let us into the dark back yard.

There were no lights except what was coming from the house windows, and he stopped just beyond the edge of the faint glow.

When he released me, I turned to him. “What are you doing?” I whispered.

I could barely see him smile in the darkness. “We’re going to see what your scrub boyfriend does,” he hissed, “while I’m fucking the shit out you.”

The idea was insane, completely reckless. What if someone came out to do something? What if someone heard us and decided to investigate? We could get caught going at it like a couple of rabbits and undo all the progress I’d made with Max. But it did excite me.

But Rath didn’t ask me what I wanted. He was already roughly stripping my clothes off.

“I want you buck naked,” he growled, “and I want you on all fours so you can see in the window. See what a jackass the boy king is.”

How he knew where Max’s window was, I wasn’t sure, but I bet he’d done some recon.

I heard my shirt tear and he practically strangled me getting my bra off. He violently ripped my jeans down my legs, pulling them and my shoes off at the same time before he pushed me down to the ground.

The air was warm and the grass dry if a little prickly on my knees, but I knew that Rath didn’t care about my discomfort. I stayed where he put me and waited for him with anticipation. He didn’t usually bother much with foreplay, and truthfully I didn’t need it. I was wet for him practically all the time, and knowing he was near was enough to get me half way finished.

I heard the rasp of his zipper, and thought I would hear him stripping his pants off, but instead he gripped my hips and slammed inside.

I gasped in surprise, arching back with the unexpected pleasure.

“That’s right, bitch,” he growled. “I give it to you so good.”

His knees were inside mine, and he pushed me wider, making me open completely for him and he slid in to the hilt.

It felt so good that I couldn’t stop the moan from escaping me.

He chuckled. “That’s right, take all of big Rathie into that pussy. You never can get enough. ”

“No,” I agreed. “I want you all the time. You’re the best thing I’ve ever had.”

“You know it,” he hissed. “There ain’t nobody who can fuck you like I do.”

He liked to play the game, but I wanted action. My aching pussy was pulsing around his cock and moisture was leaking from me. “So shut up and fuck me already.”

He chuckled as he slapped my ass. “Not yet. We can’t see Maxie boy.”

I looked in the window for the first time and saw that he was right, but then I saw Max in the kitchen. “He’s getting a snack,” I pointed out.

Rath covered my body with his, taking my breasts in his hands. He squeezed and pulled at my nipples as he continued. “So he is. Let’s see, what’s on the menu tonight? Dry wheat toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk? How fucking healthy and boring.”

He pulled out and slammed back inside me, starting a slow rhythm. “If he’d been doing something strenuous like fucking your fine pussy, he’d need a more filling meal, a double bacon cheese burger, fries and pie covered with Tabasco.

One hand slid down to my clit rubbing it hard. “Or maybe just a meal of your pussy covered with Tabasco.”

He sped up inside me, pinching my nipple and clit. “Of course he had the opportunity tonight but passed it up to get back memories of mommy and daddy.” He chuckled again. “What a scrub. He has a luscious piece of ass right in front of him, and he doesn’t do anything. We even gave him a lesson and he still doesn’t have a clue what to do with you.”

I had to agree, but I knew what Max was like and I had to go glacial slow with him or I’d scare him away. Even with all the ideas I had sent him, he just wasn’t taking the hint.

I’d sent him dreams of all kinds of positions, showed him how to touch me, and given him the amazing feeling of an orgasm while I sucked him for all he was worth. So how was he still passing up the chance to be with me?

But at the moment, I really didn’t care about Max at all. The only thing I wanted was more of Rath.

I didn’t notice that Max had left the kitchen until Rath pointed it out. “There’s the boy king, back in his room.”

I glanced at him, not really caring, but Rath gave a running commentary. “So you are in his room together, sitting on his bed and he doesn’t even try to kiss you or cop a feel or nothing.”

He was working my body so perfectly, I was quickly approaching organism. “What,” I panted, “were you watching?”

“Damn straight,” he said. “I can’t think of anything funnier than seeing the virgin king trying to fumble around with an experienced slut like you. And it would be pretty entertaining seeing you pretending to respond to his pawing.”

He chuckled. “Oh Maxie,” he mocked, using a high voice to imitate me, “touch me just like that, you stallion.” He chuckled again. “Make love to me with that tiny prick.”

I teased him back. “You don’t know his prick is tiny, he might be hung like-“

“Like me?” he asked, cutting me off as he slammed inside.

“Well,” I gasped, “I doubt he’s that big, but he could be very respectable.”

A burst of laughter escaped him. “Respectable? Riiiight.” He hammered into me even harder and faster, pulling at my clit. “And every time he makes sissy love to you, you’ll be thinking of my huge cock pounding into you.”

“Oh yes!” I gasped, agreeing and showing my pleasure, and then the orgasm took me.

But of course Rath didn’t cum and he didn’t stop. It only took a few hard thrusts for me to be right back with him again.

He slapped my hip, growling. “Ol’ Maxie doesn’t know what he’s missing. A wet pussy, just waiting for him. What a scrub.” He slapped my hip again. “So what do you think he does in his room at night? Cry while he’s looking at the picture of Liz he keeps in his sock drawer?”

My eyes snapped to Max in his room. “What? He has a picture of her in his drawer? How do you know?”

He chuckled, and I regretted my outburst. He knew he’d hit a nerve. “Found it when I was searching his room,” he said, biting my shoulder. “Didn’t see any pictures of anyone else.”

I knew what he meant. Max had no pictures of me.

“But don’t worry about it,” he huffed in my ear. “You can always come to me and I’ll pound you so good you won’t care what he thinks.”

He slammed into me even harder and his fingers found my clit again, working it in quick circles, sending jolts of electricity through me.

“Yes!” I moaned. I was so close again.

I knew Rath didn’t care about my feelings, he just liked having me because it gave him a sort of power over Max. I didn’t care what Rath’s motivations were, I just knew it would keep him coming back.

His tongue slid along the edge of my ear. “Maxie might dream of what could have been with Liz, but he’ll never have her. And you’ll know the pleasure of my big cock inside you whenever we’re alone. That’s the best revenge I can think of. You getting thoroughly fucked right under his nose, and him never even having a clue.”

I knew Rath was right. It was a kind of revenge on my husband, and it would feel good every time we were together, but I would also make sure Max forgot all about Liz. When we got home I would mindwarp her out of his head.

And with that happy thought, I came again.

Rath chuckled and pressed my knees even farther apart. He gripped my hips and plunged inside me again, not even letting me catch my breath, setting a quick pace.

I couldn’t believe how good it felt and gasped for breath. “Fuck, Rath,” I cried out, barely able to breathe.

“That’s what you need,” he growled. “Big Rathie pounding the shit out of you.”

I swear he sped up even more, his huge cock filling me again and again. “Yes,” I panted. “Yes!”

My arms collapsed as an orgasm suddenly took me, but Rath didn’t stop. I was on pleasure overload, but instantly was aroused again by the sensations inside me.

Rath pinched my clit, sending even more pleasure through me and a sort of whimper escaped me.

It only took moments for me to cum again, and this time Rath came with me.

“Shit,” he hissed, “Fuck!” His hips slammed into me a dozen as his cock jerked inside me, emptying his essence.

We collapsed together, panting for several long moments. Rath played with my clit, sending more jolts of pleasure through me, making my body jerk and squeeze his softening length still inside me.

He laughed. “You know what would be really funny is if I waited until he was old, like using a walker, and then I told him how many times I had you. It would drive him crazy.”

He laughed again. “It’d be even funnier if we let him catch us again. He didn’t get a proper look last time with you riding me. I’d love to see the look on his face when he saw my giant prick splitting his little wife in two.”

“Whoo-haaaa, what if I knocked you up and we passed little Rathie off as little Maxie? That would be the best “fuck you” ever.”

But I wasn’t really listening. I’d had the start of an idea and it was shifting the way I saw the world around me.

I knew why I had started the affair with Rath in our past life, but I wasn’t sure why he’d been willing to betray his king. So I asked.

“Why did you start fucking me in our other life? I thought you were loyal to Zan.”

He shrugged. “That Rath was loyal. He didn’t consider having the Queen to be disloyal. They were lonely and wanted each other and neither of them would ever tell Zan, so who the fuck was it hurting?”

I wasn’t surprised that his attitude matched my own. Neither of us were burdened with outdated morals. In a lot of ways Rath made a better match for me than Max.

Of course Max was the King. That’s what made me want him so much. All I really cared about was being queen.

But I could be anyone’s queen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt11 4/16/17

Post by RoswellOracle »

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 12

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The idea that I could be queen without Max had stayed with me, and grown the more thought about it. And now it was practically consuming me.

What if after we got to Antar we worked to make Rath the king?

Sure we would still have to get Max to start the granolith, but after that I really didn’t need him.

I knew from the summit that the other leaders considered Max to be a stupid boy, so it probably wouldn’t be that hard to get them to support someone else. And the Michael Worshippers would support Rath.

The people of Antar would probably support anyone who opposed Khivar. If they couldn’t have their beloved king, then his second in command would do just as well. And with me, the former queen at his side, we couldn’t lose.

It was a perfect plan. I would be queen and have the man I wanted, and Max, well did it really matter what happened to him? Maybe I would give him to Khivar, or maybe I’d leave him on Earth.

It still made me angry that Max would rather be with Liz, but I since I was getting everything I wanted, I could be generous.

Why not? It might be satisfying to know that while I was the Queen of a planet and living a fabulous life with anything I desired, Max and Liz were living their boring little human lives in Roswell, New Mexico with two-point-five little brats, PTA meetings, and a mini van.

It made me smile just thinking about it.

But then Max told me he was going to the prom with Liz.

Outwardly I didn’t let him see my jealousy and anger, but inside I was seething. After everything I’d done, all the progress I’d made with him and he still couldn’t get Liz out of his head.

It took me a while to calm down but when I did, I starting making a plan. Max would go to the prom with Liz, but I’d make damn sure he didn’t leave with her, and I would destroy any chance they had at happiness.

Luck was on my side the next day. I was working with Max on his memories and he hugged me. I was really surprised, but it quickly turned to satisfaction when I saw Liz outside the window. She witnessed the hug, and the look on her face was so perfect. Pain and jealously were written so clearly on her, and I knew I could use that jealousy to destroy Max’s precious Liz.

I had to work fast, and started that night, mindwarping her to amplify that insecurity, jealousy, and pain. I sent her dream after dream of me and Max together. I sent her dreams where he cheated on her with me, and dreams where he chose me over her, and in all of them she was forced to watch us happy together while she was left completely alone.

It was really too easy.

The night of the prom, when we met at the Crashdown, I could see the strain under her forced smile. It would only take a few more pushes and I’d have her right where I wanted her.

When we got to the school, I mindwarped her again and again, forcing her feelings to overwhelm her.

It was actually pretty satisfying. Liz has been in my way since the first day I arrived, and I was finally having my revenge on her. There were so many times I had fantasized about getting even, but I never did because I worried that Max would find out. But now that didn’t matter. I could destroy her.

As the night went on I could see her falling apart right before my eyes. She might be with Max on the most romantic night of the year, but she was completely miserable, and I couldn’t help silently gloating.

It was turning out to be one of the best nights of my life.

I actually enjoyed going to the dance with Kyle. He was funny and handsome, and so eager to please. Between bouts of mindwarping Liz, I danced with Kyle, and we got our pictures taken.

I looked spectacular, and I noticed several guys checking me out. I even considered luring a few of them down a deserted hall and having my way with them. Wouldn’t their dates be furious if they knew that I could just crook a finger and have their guys panting after me?

I even fantasized about making a few of them fuck on the table right in front of everyone. The looks on the girls’ faces would be priceless. I laughed with the thought.

For the first time in a long time, I felt like myself. I felt beautiful and desirable, and powerful. I was in charge and I could do anything I wanted, have anyone I wanted. I truly felt like the queen I am.

With a smile I excused myself from Kyle and headed to the restroom. On the way I considered the possibilities. I could have any man I wanted tonight.

But only one man kept returning to my thoughts. It wasn’t really a surprise. He was in my mind most of the time anyway. And whatever happened tonight, I knew I would end the night in bed with him.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and pulled into a dark classroom.

I smiled wider as I spoke. “Couldn’t keep away?” I asked as he pressed me into the wall.

“I wanted to see what you wore for the scrub,” he hissed in my ear from behind.

He started pulling up the skirt of my dress. “I wanted to see him undressing you with his eyes, and thinking he might just have a chance with you.”

I giggled as I gripped my skirt, keeping it out of the way. I felt powerful. Rath was jealous of Kyle. “Maybe he does have a chance,” I teased.

Rath barked laughter as he slammed his hips into me, holding me to the wall. I felt his rough jeans against my bare ass, and he reached around, cupping my sex. His clever fingers stroked over my clit making me shiver with desire.

“Have you had the scrub?” he said, licking my ear. He laughed again as he roughly pulled my sensitive nub. “Of course you have. You had to have someone to keep you occupied while you tried to seduce the king.”

I was already so wet and his fingers were driving me wild.

He rubbed my clit in quick circles and his other hand pushed the top of my dress aside and grasped my breast, pinching my nipple. “So how was he?” he growled, and then didn’t wait for me to answer. “I’ll tell you how he was, not fucking big or good enough, was he? He might give it to you a little better than the king, but still not how you need it, does he?”

He bit my shoulder making me moan. My hips bucked against the wall. I wanted him to fill me already. “The scrub doesn’t know you like it good and hard and rough, does he?”

“No,” I agreed.

Pinching my clit painfully again, he quickly rubbed the sting away into exquisite pleasure. His lips were on my neck, sucking, biting, adding to my desire. I gasped as I felt the climax coming, and then he stopped.

I panted, trying to catch my breath. “Please Rath.”

He chuckled, sliding his fingers down to my throbbing pussy, “I could make you cum,” he said, his breath tickling my ear as he dipped two fingertips inside me, “but we both know that it would feel so empty without me filling you up.”

I nodded. “Yes, Rath, please.”

His thumb stroked over my clit, sending more shivers through me. “That’s what I like to hear, you begging for my cock. Begging for me to fuck you.”

“Please Rath,” I whimpered, as my hips pumped against him, desperate to have him inside. “Please fuck me!”

Rath’s hips moved back, and I heard his jeans drop to the floor, before his naked flesh pressed into me.

His fingers slid back up to my clit and he rubbed my wetness on it. He started moving, rocking against me, and I automatically moved with him. I pushed back against him, urging him to come inside.

He slid down my body and his thick cock slipped between my legs. I thought he would finally take me, but as he continued to rock, his erection rubbed across my pussy. It was such pleasurable torture, feeling his hardness slide against me, so close to where I really needed him.

I tried to angle my hips to bring him inside but he held me too tightly.

His breath brushed my ear again.”You haven’t had that scrub since I came to town, have you?”

I was shocked. He really was jealous. “No,” I assured him. “It was like you said, just a distraction, but after I had you I never had him again. I never wanted him again. Why would I? After I had you, all I want is your big cock.”

He chuckled. “And this is all you will ever want,” he said arrogantly as he pushed his tip to my opening. “Once you go Rath, you never go back.” He slammed inside me and I arched back, taking him all inside as the orgasm broke over me.

“Yes!” I gasped.

His chuckle filled my ear. “Now that’s the way to do it. A one fuck cum.” He roughly rubbed my clit. “Tell me the scrub ever did that.”

I shook my head, but I don’t think he really cared about the answer. He started hammering into me and I couldn’t do anything but clutch the material of my skirt.

With the sensations still rushing through me it only took seconds for me to be right there with him again. He continued to play with my clit and breast and within just a few strokes I was close again.

He fucked three more orgasms out of me before he finally came, and he stayed inside me as we worked to catch our breath.

I wanted to assure him that he had no reason to be jealous of Kyle, but I wasn’t sure what to say. I settled for, “That was spectacular. The best part of the evening.”

My words seemed to be what he needed to hear.

“You know it,” he crowed. He smiled as he pulled out of me and turned me around. With a quick swipe of his hand he fixed my clothes and makeup, and hid the bruises he’d just put on me.

“Don’t be home too late,” he ordered. “You’ll need me to fuck the stank of high school boys off you.” And then with a wink, he pushed me out the door.

I went back to Kyle with an even bigger smile on my face. This was turning out to be the perfect prom and the best night of my life. I just needed to finish it off.

I resumed my mindwarping on Liz, pushing her harder and harder, and I saw her sinking into pain and depression as the night went on.

And then I saw it happen.

Max and Liz were slow dancing and she looked at him with so much pain on her face that I almost felt sorry for her. There were tears in her eyes, and though I couldn’t hear what they were saying, it was obvious.

When she left Max, they both looked destroyed, and I’d never felt so much satisfaction and power. It was all turning out just as I’d planned.

So I moved in, taking a seat next to Max out in the hall, where he was licking his wounds.

“You look sad,” I said softly.

“I think it's really over,” he said.

I really had to try not to roll my eyes. I put on my best sympathetic voice. “You mean with Liz.”

“Yeah.” He continued, “I mean I, I realize . . .”

I let his words flow into the background as I started mindwarping him. I didn’t need to hear him whining about Liz again, I just concentrated on forcing feelings on him.

It was harder than the last time I’d forced him to kiss me. His powers must be stronger than they were that day in the rain, or maybe he’d learned how to fight me more. But he hadn’t practiced his powers as much as I had, and I was able to overcome his resistance.

After a few minutes he broke off and looked at me. “I remembered something else. I don't know how to feel about it.”

I smiled. This was what I’d been steering him to. The memory I’d been feeding him over and over again in our memory retrieval sessions. “What do you remember?” I asked, as if I didn’t know, and strengthened the mindwarp on him, leading him into my trap.

He continued hesitatingly, “Our first kiss. It was at a party. Late at night. And you...”

“I leaned in,” I said as I leaned toward him, echoing my words, “and whispered in your ear, and then you touched my cheek.”

I forced feelings into him to match the memory of our first kiss, and made him reach out to me. His hand shook with the last remnants of his free will, but he leaned in, touching my face.

He continued, “And then we just . . .”

Once our lips touched, it was easier to control him. I made him deepen the kiss and when his tongue touched mine, I felt a sense of triumph. He was mine now.

I didn’t think the night could get any better, but then I saw Liz in the reflection of the window behind Max.

She watched dumbfounded as we kissed, seemingly not able to look away. I made Max continue the kiss so she would get a complete eyeful. I wanted to rip out what might be left of her heart.

After a moment of shocked inactivity, she whirled around and angrily threw the corsage that Max had given her into the trash.

I released Max when she had gone. This was just the first step, but it would all fall into place now.

I sat with Max a while longer, reinforcing the mindwarped feelings, and made a date to work on our memories. I was sure that the upcoming sessions would be a lot more interesting.

I let Kyle take me home. It was kind of annoying that he suddenly saw me as a sister. Even though I didn’t want him permanently, I did want him to want me. Maybe I had been neglecting him too much.

I didn’t think it would take very long to change his mind again, but I had other priorities. And the main one would be coming through my bedroom window later.

But it turned out I didn’t have to wait.

Going into my room I gasped as I saw a buck naked Rath lounging on my bed. His thick erection was standing proudly as he stroked it slowly.

“’bout time you got back,” he grunted as he got off the bed. He grabbed my dress with both hands between my breasts and yanked. The dress ripped all the way down, with a little help of his alien mojo and then I was as naked as he.

Grabbing me, he tossed me on the bed. “Spread those legs wide, bitch,” he growled. “I am going to ride you good and hard all night long.”

This was definitely the best night of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two days later was the worst night of my life.

Lonnie had allowed Alex to come home when the computer in Las Cruces started finding some possible matches for the writing in the book. I’d had to mindwarp Alex more than I’d ever done to anyone before. I had to wipe his mind of his time at the college and replace everything with new memories.

It had been exhausting but I’d done it.

That was months ago and I really hadn’t thought about it since, but that night Alex showed up at my house. The memories I’d given him were breaking down and he was starting to remember the truth. He was in so much pain and I didn’t know what to do.

I’m not a healer, and it’s not like I could take him to Max.

Thankfully the Sheriff was gone, but Kyle was home and heard Alex’s screams. I started to panic. It was all falling apart.

Quickly I tried to fix Alex with another mindwarp, but it wasn’t working. His mind was too weak and damaged. My attempt to help him just cause him more agony. He cried out and then collapsed.

I was so scared that I froze.

Kyle rushed forward and dropped down to help him. I don’t think I drew breath as I waited for Kyle to speak, but the look on his face told me that Alex was beyond help. He started CPR anyway.

Closing my eyes, I looked away from where he lay on the floor. I was horrified that what I’d done to Alex had killed him.

I’d never been nice to him. I’d mocked him and laughed at him, but he had been so nice to me even after he knew I was forcing him to translate the book. He’d offered to help me.

I hadn’t meant to hurt him. I never knew that too much mindwarping could be dangerous.

I glanced at Alex again to see that Kyle was still furiously trying to restart his heart, but I was sure it was too late. His brain was gone.

I’d never felt anything like it when I’d tried to fix his mind. His thoughts were scattered, broken. It was like looking at a surrealist painting. And he was in so much pain. I knew I’d never forget what it had felt like to touch his damaged mind.

And I had done it to him. I’d never forgive myself.

But it was done now, and I had to clean it up.

I started a mindwarp on Kyle, making him stand to the side, and then I called Lonnie.

She had the idea of the car crash.

It was actually kind of scary how quickly she’d put it together, and it made me wonder if she’d had it in mind the whole time. Maybe it was her back up plan if I couldn’t erase Alex’s mind. A convenient accident could take care of a lot of problems.

I had Kyle put Alex’s body in the car and drove it to meet Lonnie and Rath and they took care of the rest before they drove me home.

I still had to wipe everything from Kyle’s mind, and I tried to be extra careful as I rebuilt his memory. I had mindwarped Kyle a lot over the time I’d known him, and I didn’t want to hurt him too.

When I was finished, I checked him the best I could. I wasn’t positive that I’d done no damage, but I really had no choice.

I just wanted to go to bed, but I couldn’t because we’d told the others that we’d meet them at the Crashdown. It might look suspicious if we didn’t go.

When we got there, I had to be my regular self. I laughed as we as looked at prom pictures and pretended everything was normal.

At least I didn’t have to pretend for long. The Sheriff came in and gave us the news and I could openly show my genuine sorrow.

The rest of the evening was a blur. I didn’t want to think about what I’d done, but I couldn’t stop. It was awful.

When we finally got home, all I wanted to do was sink into the oblivion of sleep. Rath had offered to come over when I’d seen him earlier, but for the first time I’d denied him. Now I was wishing I hadn’t. Sleep wouldn’t come because of my disturbing thoughts.

I almost cried when Rath’s head poked through the window.

He winked at me. “Rathie is here to fuck all your problems away.”

A sense of relief filled me and pulled my sleep shirt over my head, exposing my naked body in invitation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt12 11/22/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks for this wonderful update.......
I can't ever see Max getting jealous over Rath.
But now he's sharing memories with Tess through her mind warps......bad business!
So Tess thinks she could be Queen without Max.......then she could have Rath as much as she needed.
Couldn't believe Max told Tess it was finally over with Liz.........open door, enter big trouble.
So Lonnie had the idea of a car crash.....they are all so bad!
Thanks again for coming back,
Carolyn
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Welcome back! Wow. I can't believe tess is SO cold that fucking rath is what is going to help her. Poor Alex. Oh well. We all knew it was coming. Though I was never a fan of tess, her and rath have a smoking hot sex life. Whoa.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Here is a new part finally. Only a couple more to go!

I want to warn everyone reading that this part gets a bit rapie between Tess and Max in the observatory.
I kept it to a minimum but I wanted to show how Tess would act in this situation.

I understand if you don't want to read that part, so I have marked out a spot to jump down if you want to skip it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 13

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Max was devastated by Alex’s death. I think he blamed himself. And even though I didn’t want to admit it, he was also devastated by losing Liz.

He’d said he had suspected their relationship was headed that way, but it also seemed to come as a complete surprise to him. I was sure they hadn’t been together since Liz had walked away from the pod chamber almost a year ago, but obviously he still hadn’t thought things were over between them.

Maybe Liz didn’t either if the look on her face at the prom was anything to go by.

I worried that in their mutual pain of losing Alex that Max and Liz might turn to each other, but I made sure it didn’t happen. I had a big plan to manipulate them both, but in the end all I had to do was magnify Liz’s paranoia, and she ran with it.

I didn’t even have to push her. She investigated with a determination that surprised me. She even believed the evidence pointed to the fact that Alex had been murdered because of his involvement with aliens. I was quite impressed with how close she came to the truth, but I had to use it against her.

When she told us in Alex’s room after the funeral I used the opportunity to separate Max and Liz even more. I mindwarped everyone to increase their paranoia and defensiveness. Truthfully, I didn’t have to do much. Max and Isabel were already so guilty over Alex’s death, that they might have attacked her without my help. But with a little push from me, they turned on their human friends with barely a fight against my powers.

The next day Lonni got a message that the book translation was finished, and she was angrily demanding result from me. As she reminded me, the whole plan rested on my shoulders.

But I was overjoyed with the news. It was just one more step closer to going home, and it seemed like everything was starting to fall into place. But I was also stressed, because now everything came down to me, and I was juggling a lot of balls. The biggest one was that I had to convince Max to start the granolith, and the only way I thought that would happen was to convince him to go home.

I wasn’t sure I could get him to go home because of me. I had made a little progress with him, but now time was running out. If I had more time, I knew I could wrap him up so much in sex that he would do anything for me.

But since I hadn’t actually gotten him in bed yet, I had to come up with another plan. He might not leave the planet for his wife, but I was sure he’d leave for his pregnant wife.

Now all I had to do was get him to sleep with me.

After that confrontation with Liz after Alex’s funeral, Max was so dejected that I almost felt sorry for him, but I knew I could use the situation to my advantage.

I made sure to be around him as much as possible, constantly bombarding him with my powers, sending him visions of us together. We continued with his memory retrieval and I showed him all the good times and beauty I remembered from our planet. He was really starting to think of our home as something real.

He still resisted me, but he was turning to me more and more as I used my powers to separate him from the others.

He and Liz were fighting like they were enemies and he was falling farther into sorrow and depression. I even was able to get him and Isabel fighting. I was really proud of that. They were usually so close, but just a few pushes with my powers and they were at each others’ throats.

I had to smile. Isabel hadn’t been a good friend to me and I loved causing her pain. She deserved it.

And the more alone Max got, the less he was fighting me. It was almost like he was exhausted.

Finally I took him to the observatory.

I had been going a lot lately, planning this, so I knew there was only one guard and one astronomer on duty at this time. I’d been mind warping them to go on long breaks, and I easily sent them away.

When we had the place to ourselves, I took him to the telescope and showed him the closest thing to home, a star that we could see from our planet.

I was pleased to see how intrigued he was. And for the first time, he asked me all kinds of questions about our planet and our past.

I felt like I was finally making progress, but I was also feeling the pressure. Lonni called me at least twice a day demanding reports. I was starting to get nervous that it was taking so long, and wondered what I might have to resort to.

Then today I had a huge break. I was following Max as usual, to make sure he didn’t go to Liz, but today I saw him pull over where Liz was waiting.

I also pulled over and sneaked up as close as I could. I wished I could hear what they were saying, but I was too far away and the sounds of traffic blocked out the sound.

At first I wondered if they were meeting each other and all my work had come undone, but they started arguing almost immediately.

I could see the pain and the passion as they fought. It was obvious they were still in love, but I started a mind warp and pushed them ruthlessly with my powers.

As they continued to argue, they moved closer and closer together and for a moment I wondered if they wouldn’t angrily kiss and release all that passion.

But then Max grabbed Liz’s bag and put it in the Jeep, and I could tell her ordered her to get in. It didn’t surprise me that she defied him and took it out again. I wondered what he’d do next, but a taxi arrived, and Liz left a devastated Max on the side of the road.

He stood there for a long time and I considered going to him. He looked absolutely lost, as if he didn’t have a friend in the world, and I knew it was time.

I waited until he left and I followed him, meaning to ‘accidentally’ run into him so I comfort him. He drove around aimlessly until after it got dark. I thought he would go home and I could ambush him there, but I felt a rush of satisfaction when he drove to the observatory. It was a place that he had to associate with me. He was definitely mine now.

I watched him get out of the Jeep and stand looking up at the stars. If it was possible, he looked even more sad and pathetic.

I smiled. This was the perfect opportunity and I took full advantage.

First, I reached out with my mind and sent the employees home so we’d have the place to ourselves. Then, grabbing my coat I went to Max. “I thought I'd find you here.”

He was so upset that he didn’t even think it was odd that I was there, or if he did, he didn’t say anything.

When he spoke, his voice was small and cracked. “My whole life I've wanted to be this person, this normal person. Human. My whole life I've been thinking that this alien side of me was this bad thing. This thing that made me a freak. This monster. I realize that I haven't just been hiding from the government and the law all this time. I've been hiding from myself. I don't know what's going on anymore. I thought I knew but I don't. I've lost everyone.”

My plan had worked even better than I hoped. He was doubting everything. I had destroyed him and now I could build him back up the way I wanted. I would give him something solid to hold on to.

I slipped my hand in his, “I'll be here for eternity.”

I pulled him close and only had to use a push of power to get him to kiss me.

He clung to me like I was the last real thing in the world, and I imagined that was exactly how he felt. I’d ripped everything else out of his life.

He pulled back a little and he seemed surprised at his own words, but he said, “I'm ready to wake up now.”

We kissed again, and this time I didn’t have to force him.

I felt triumphant. I finally had Max. He was mine, just like I’d always wanted.

After a few minutes of making out, I led him into the observatory and put the coat down on the floor. He was a bit confused, but I pulled him down onto it and we continued to kiss. My hands roamed over his strong body as I held him close and our kisses became more and more passionate.

I stripped my shirt over my head and I then pulled his off, barely breaking the kiss. I unfastened my bra and pressed my naked breasts to his chest.

I was so excited. I would have him exactly like I’d always wanted. It was finally happening.

But instead of continuing with our lovemaking, Max started to pull back.

He shook his head. “Wait. Wait, Tess. This isn’t right.”

I sat back. “What do you mean?” I asked, trying to keep the anger out of my voice.

“I can’t do this,” he said. “I still love Liz.”

I wanted to slap him I was so angry, but I kept my temper in check and made my voice loving. “But she doesn’t want you,” I said softly as I touched his face. “I’ve loved you for so long. You’re my husband. I’ve waited for you to remember, and I thought you were. I thought . . .” I faked a gasp as if I were on the verge of tears. “I thought we would finally be together.“

“I’m sorry, Tess,” he said. “I just don’t feel that way about you. It wouldn’t be fair to you.”

My anger was boiling over now. I would have him, one way or another.

“You want me, Max,” I said, my voice taking on an angry edge.

He shook his head. “I’m sorry. I want Liz. I love her. Even though we just had a horrible fight today and she is leaving, nothing could change my love for her.”

He looked at me. “I’m so angry and I feel so alone, but it wouldn’t be right to be with you for those reasons, Tess. You deserve someone who really loves you.”

I wanted to roar with anger, to slap him across the room.

He tried to get up but I shoved all of my power into him forcing him to my will. He stiffened as my power ran through him and I could feel him fighting, but I was stronger.

====================================================================

Scroll down now if you want to skip this part.

I used a hand to push him back so he was lying down underneath me. I held him there as I wriggled out of my jeans and panties and straddled him, I scooted up until I was over his cock. I bombarded him with images of us together, our hands and mouths on each other as we had wild sex.

I thought it would be easy, but even through his jeans I could tell that he was still flaccid under me.

I intensified the visions as I started to move on him. I thought the combination of the friction of our bodies and the explicit images would make his body react, but nothing was happening.

“You bastard!” I screamed at him as I pounded my fists to his chest. “You couldn’t just want me once! You can’t even get hard for me!

I stripped him naked and settled over him again, rubbing my slick pussy lips over his cock as I let my breasts brush his chest.

I looked into his eyes and they were just a blank mask, but for a moment I thought I saw his power.

When I concentrated I knew I was right. I could feel his power pulsing through him. He couldn’t stop me from controlling parts of him but he was strong enough able to keep me from taking him over completely.

I was willing to bet that he was using all of his power to stop himself from reacting to me, and it made me even angrier.

I pushed as much power into him as I could, but it didn’t make any difference.

Damn it! Everything had been going to plan, but now I was so close to losing it all!

I had to do something to make him have sex with me.

I considered taking his flaccid penis into my hand or mouth and manipulating him until he got hard, but I was skeptical that it would even work. If he was able to stop his body from reacting when he was pressed against my wet pussy, I didn’t think my hand would make a difference.

Start here.

Brief summary –

Tess tried to use her powers to control Max and force him to have sex with her but he was able to resist.

He was ruining everything!

I needed to have sex with him!

For a moment I considered the problem, and nearly screamed with rage when I thought of a solution. I bet he would get hard instantly if I mind warped him to think he was here with Liz.

But I wouldn’t do it. I refused to even pretend to be his mousy human.

Then it occurred to me. It didn’t matter if we really had sex. I just had to make him think we had.

That wouldn’t be a problem at all. I could mind warp him to see anything I wanted, and make him believe that we’d had wild, monkey sex. The only problem I could see was that I’d need some so-called proof.

I could make something that looked like cum, but I was a bit worried that Max might notice if I faked it. I mean, what if I got the texture wrong, the smell. It was too risky. Even though I’d had a lot of sex with a lot of guys, I wasn’t an expert on the stuff. But I was willing to bet that teen boys were since they likely had to deal with it on a daily basis.

Fortunately I knew a willing donor.

I used my powers to overload Max’s mind and knocked him out cold. Then I reached for my phone.

“Where are you?” Rath barked into the phone.

“At the observatory,” I said. “I need your cum.”

His gruff laughter filled my ear. “That’s a strange way to ask for a fuck, but you know I’ll give you all you want.”

I knew I hadn’t said enough to make him understand. “I’m with Max at the observatory. I almost got him to sleep with me, but . . .” I trailed off, not wanting to admit that he had refused me.

I was quiet too long.

“And?” Rath demanded.

I could hear the anger in his voice. He hadn’t liked this part of the plan. He liked the fact that he had Max’s wife whenever he wanted, and Max hadn’t had me at all.

I knew Rath didn’t love me, and I really didn’t care, but the fact that he wanted me so much and so jealously was even more important to me.

That focused my thoughts and I told him the part of the story that I knew he would love to hear. “Max couldn’t get it up,” I said.

Rath snorted. “The great king can’t get hard for a fine piece of ass? What a fucking scrub. Did he start crying and go running home to mommy?

I tried to refocus him on the plan. “Rath, you know I need Max to sleep with me, or at least think he did. So I will make him think we did have sex, but I need your cum to make it look real.”

Rath laughed again. “I’ll be right there.”

He showed up within minutes, grinning when he saw me lounging naked on the floor next to a naked Max.

His eyes raked over my body, and I didn’t miss the fire ignite within them. Then his gaze went to Max’s soft penis, and he nodded in satisfaction at having proof that he was bigger.

“He asleep?” he asked, nudging Max’s leg with his foot, as he stripped his shirt over his head.

I shrugged. “I knocked him out went he couldn’t be of any use to me.”

He scowled. “You take his clothes off?”

I nodded. “I couldn’t let this opportunity pass, and I had to figure out what to do. I tried to get him hard, but it just wasn’t happening.”

Rath grinned and pushed his jeans down his legs, kicking them off with his boots. He stood naked, his glorious erection jutting out, hard and proud. He was always hard for me. It made me feel powerful and beautiful and wanted. Something I had never felt with Max.

Rath wanted me as much as I wanted him. I didn’t have to beg him or trick him or seduce him. He wanted me exactly how I was.

And suddenly the lust I always had for Rath went into overdrive.

I rushed toward him and leapt. I could tell I surprised him, but his reactions were lightening quick and he caught me and slid me down onto his waiting cock in one smooth motion. I arched back as the exquisite pleasure instantly filled me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned.

He chuckled, his breath tickling my ear. “You know it little slut.” He pumped his hips into me. “Big Rathie will fuck you every way ‘til Sunday. I’ve always got a nice, big hard on for you.”

He pumped into me again. “I’m the man.”

I nodded as he started to withdraw again.

“Say it,” he hissed into my ear as he walked us to the wall.

He didn’t have to ask twice. “Yes! You are the man!”

“Whooo-eeeewww!” he called out, and then he started fucking me.

Holding my hips tight, he pressed me against the wall as he pumped into me again and again.

Feeling that huge cock fill me was the greatest pleasure of my life, and I never wanted it to end. But he was too good for it to last long. I gasped as I quickly built to the pinnacle, and then I exploded.

Of course Rath was never one to let it end that fast. Lowering me to the floor, he spun me around so I was facing the wall, and with powerful thrust he was inside.

The speed of it took my breath away even though the last orgasm was still pulsing through me.

And as usual, he didn’t give me time to recover before he was hammering into me again. His hands moved to my breasts, roughly pinching my nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through me.

I couldn’t help myself. “Yes!” I called out. “So good!”

He bit my neck as he continued to slam into me, his fingers pulling at my hard nipples. I reached around grabbing his pistoning ass, urging him to go faster.

Somehow he complied and quickly pounded me to a second orgasm.

His hand slid down my body and found my clit, rubbing it to the same rhythm as his thrusts. Instantly I was with him again. His rhythm became even more urgent and he pulled at my nipple and clit.

I savored the sensation of him sliding in and out of me, practically whimpering with the pleasure. And then he pinched my clit hard and I came again.

This time he followed me, his hips continuing to pump as he emptied himself into me.

When he stilled, he stayed inside me as we caught our breath. He lazily stroked my nub, sending move shivers through me.

“Was that worth the wait?” he asked, his breath tickling my neck.

“Yes,” I said, and then gasped as his finger moved over my clit again.

“Mmmmmm,” he hummed. “The scrub doesn’t know what he’s missing. You are so responsive that I think even Max could make you cum.”

I shrugged. “He’ll never find out.”

Rath barked with laughter. “I just love that he can’t get it up. The fucking king of Antar.”

I thought now would be a good time to suggest my plan to Rath. He was so high on the fact that Max hadn’t had sex with me that I thought he might be open.

“I been thinking about that a lot lately,” I started.

He snorted. “About Max the king?”

“No,” I said. “Well kind of. I’ve been thinking that we don’t really need Max once we get there.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean that with Max out of the way, I know his followers would turn to his second in command, and accept him as their leader.”

“You mean we fuck Lonni and Khivar over,” he said, “and I should be king.”

“She would do it to you,” I reminded him.

He laughed. “She’d do that and more. Even though she agreed to let Max come with us, she’s probably already planning to have him taken out as soon as we get there.”

I nodded. “I figured, but she would never suspect that we are plotting against her. We kill her and blame that and Max’s death on Khivar. The people will be outraged and I can use my powers to fuel their anger. You will have the support of Max’s followers, your own followers and my people when they see I am with you. Then you take over as the returning king and lead the troops against Khivar.”

I was still facing the wall and couldn’t gauge his reaction, but he was stroking my body so at least he was listening. I continued. “It will probably be a messy war, but as the king you won’t have to lift a finger except to give orders. And when its all over, we have Antar, all those loyal subjects, and everything we ever wanted.”

He chucked again. “You’ve really thought this out.”

“Yes,” I said. “Seeing you and Max together it is easy to tell who the better king would be. You deserve the crown. You deserve my loyalty. You aren’t afraid to do what has to be done. You are the warrior, the man.”

“Yes,” he agreed in a considering tone. “I’ve let Lonni take the lead because she was always planning and scheming and it was getting me what I wanted. But you are right, I am the man. I am next in line for the throne. I am sick of Lonni treating me like her own personal lackey. And I would love to see the look on Lonni’s face when she realized I was screwing her over, and then I snap her pretty neck.”

I felt a rush of excitement that he was with me. Everything I said was true. It was actually my plan when I thought I’d be with Max. But the plan worked just as well with Rath as king, and then I didn’t have to pretend to be loyal to a husband who didn’t really want me.

With Rath as king, I would get everything I wanted and deserved. It was perfect.

Rath suddenly pulled out and spun me around to face him. “But before we can start with all of that, we need Max to start the granolith.” He motioned to him with a jut of his chin. “So what do we need to do?”

I smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC