Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt21 1/25/20

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

busiak
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt17 6/5/16

Post by busiak »

I came to this forum after couple years. And i find this amazing story. Thats really astonishing that the Roswell fans are still there in the whole world. Please write more. Its so great story. Im so sure that he knows what she was doing in the shower.
busiak
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by busiak »

I came to this forum after couple years. And i find this amazing story. Thats really astonishing that the Roswell fans are still there in the whole world. Please write more. Its so great story. Im so sure that he knows what she was doing in the shower.
flyawayraven
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flyawayraven »

I agree with busiak, I love that there are still fans writing after so many years! And I love this story, but where have you been? I need more Zan and Liz, and to find out what is going on with Zan. I have a theory that when Max died, a part of himself became Zan since they both have the essence of the original Zan. I'm wondering if it's really 'Max' who is pushing to heal Liz.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

I am so glad you guys are enjoying. I can't believe it has been so long since I updated. I am going to get back into regular posts as much as possible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 18

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously -
It has been two weeks since Liz came out of her grief and has started to come back to life.
Zan has been staying with her the whole time, but she doesn't want to be dependent on him and asked him to leave.
This is the next day -

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, Liz wasn’t sure what to expect. She knew she hadn’t seen the last of Zan, but when would he show up again?

He had been living with her for weeks, so maybe he was tired of her and he wouldn’t come around for a while.

With that thought, disappointment and loneliness filled her. It had been nice having someone to talk to. A friend.

She shook her head. She didn’t need him. She didn’t need anyone, and it would be better if she remembered that. She was better alone. It was easier.

The doorbell rang, and her heart jumped.

It had to be Zan, and instantly she was excited but she tried to bring herself under control. She didn’t want to want him. She needed to be strong.

Taking a deep breath, she went to the door and swung it wide, her heart giving another set of wild leaps when she saw him. He was so damn handsome, that was the problem.

A knowing look entered his eyes, and she blushed. It really was no good trying to hide her emotions when he knew what she was feeling, but it didn’t stop her from stubbornly trying.

He smiled. “Morning, princess,” he drawled, as his eyes took in every inch of her. “How are you?”

Her first reaction was anger. He was treating her like she was made of glass, but she reminded herself, maybe she was. He’d had to take care of her for weeks after she’d broken down, and the anger left as quickly as it had come.

She shrugged. “Fine.”

A crooked smile lifted one corner of his mouth, making her want to reach out and touch it, but she clenched her fists at her sides. She wanted to look away from him, but couldn’t. Her unwanted attraction to him made her angry again.

“What do you want?” she snapped.

His expression didn’t change, he didn’t even flinch but answered as if she had just used a normal tone. “I came to see what you want to do today.”

His lack of response to her rudeness made her even angrier. “I don’t want to do anything. I just want to be alone.”

“You need to get out of the house, princess,” he said, “so what’s it going to be, a walk, a run, the beach, or maybe there is something else you want to do.”

She was angry and frustrated but she knew she couldn’t win with him. “Fine, let’s go for a walk.”

She had chosen it because she thought it would take the shortest amount of time, and then he would leave. Maybe if she was able to show him that she didn’t want to spend time with him, and she wasn’t affected by him, he would finally leave her alone.

He smiled. “Somehow I knew that was what you’d choose.”

Going to the door, he held it open and waited for her to go out before closing it behind them. They crossed the street and headed into the park.

Zan set out at a casual pace on the path and she walked silently beside him.

It wasn’t that early but the park was almost deserted, just a few other walkers and joggers. It was actually kind of surprising. There were usually more people around.

Zan answered as if she’d spoken aloud. “People are at home, princess. It’s Christmas.”

For a moment Liz was shocked. She hadn’t realized it was so late in the year. She’d just been sort of existing for the last two weeks since she’d come out of her overwhelming grief.

She realized then that since it was Christmas she’d missed Thanksgiving while she’d been out of it. She’d never even given it a thought. She’d been too consumed with sorrow.

A pang of yearning pierced her as she thought of her old life. She’d never missed celebrating either holiday in the past, and she especially loved Christmas. But everything was different now. She didn’t feel like she would ever celebrate anything again.

Knowing it was Christmas only highlighted how different her life was, but she couldn’t help thinking about what she would be doing if she were home with her parents today.

Even though her family always went to mass on Christmas Eve, they would get up early on Christmas to open their gifts.

It was tradition that her mother gave her pajamas every year. She would try to find more colorful and outrageous ones each year. And each year, she and her mother would pick out a colorful tie for her dad to wear to work. He loved them.

After the gifts, her father would cook them a big Christmas breakfast, and he always included her favorite French toast.

The Crashdown was closed, so after breakfast they would all help get the turkey and other dishes ready, then they would watch some of their favorite holiday shows together. She always looked forward to the Charlie Brown Christmas the most.

Later in the evening, they would have turkey and all the trimmings for dinner. It was the same every year but she loved the traditions.

It made her sad to think that she would never have that kind of Christmas again.

She didn’t deserve it.

Liz felt her hand being squeezed and looked down to see that it was Zan. She wondered how long he had been holding her hand. She hadn’t noticed when he taken it.

Had he felt her sorrow? He must have, and she felt a bit embarrassed. He didn’t say anything, but it made her feel a little better.

She allowed him hold her hand as they walked around the entire park, and he didn’t let go until they reached her door. She wanted him to stay, but she couldn’t ask him.

But she didn’t have to. As usual, he seemed to know what she was thinking.

He opened the door and followed her inside. “How about I make us some breakfast and then we can find something on TV. Maybe the Charlie Brown Christmas is on.”

She burst into tears.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zan held her until her tears stopped, whispering comforting words and stroking her hair. She had no idea what he said but she got the impression that he was reassuring her that everything would be alright.

She didn’t know if she believed him, but she wanted to.

Now that she wasn’t crying, she felt awkward being in his arms and chastised herself. She shouldn’t have let him comfort her.

“It’s okay, princess,” he said, “I won’t tell anyone.”

Her gaze snapped to his. It still surprised her when he did that. He’d told her that he couldn’t read her mind, but sometimes it sure seemed like he could.

He smiled. “Sometimes I just get a really clear feeling about what you are feeling,” he explained.

She searched his face to see if she could detect any deception but he was just Zan, like he always was.

He waited until she had finished studying him before he spoke. “I will always tell you the truth.”

She saw that he looked very serious and determined for a moment and wondered if he wanted to say something else, but then his face cleared.

“How about we make some breakfast?” he suggested, “I’m starving.”

As they ate, he asked her about how she would spend the holidays with her family.

She didn’t really want to tell him, but as he kept asking more and more questions she found herself telling him. She carefully avoided mentioning Max or her friends and concentrated on her parents and things they had done when she was younger, and after a while she found it kind of soothing to talk about her other life.

When his questions slowed, she asked one of her own. “So did you celebrate Christmas growing up?”

His eyes met and held hers, and she instantly knew why. It was the first personal question she had ever asked him, and she wanted to kick herself for doing it. She didn’t want him to think she was interested in him.

A blush spread across her face and she wanted to look away from him, but she didn’t. She brazened it out, hoping he wouldn’t make a big deal out of it.

After a moment he shrugged. “Not at first. We didn’t know about it, and it’s not like out protector celebrated a human holiday. But after a couple of years, we found out that you got presents.”

She giggled, glad that he had lightened the mood. “So did you have the tree and the whole thing?”

“When we were kids,” he said. “I guess as we grew up we thought it wasn’t ‘cool’ to do all that.”

“That’s sad,” she said, and then realized that before she’d met Zan she hadn’t been planning on doing anything for Christmas. She hadn’t even thought about it at all.

Suddenly she was uncomfortable and stood, gathering the dishes and taking them into the kitchen. She used the excuse of washing them to give herself some time, but she still felt strange when she turned back to Zan.

He smiled, and motioned her over with a bob of his head. “Come on princess. We’ll make our own Christmas.”

She followed him to the sofa and sat down. “What did you have in mind?” she asked curiously.

“Like I said, we’ll find a Christmas show to watch, but first . . .”

He held his hand over some magazines on the coffee table and they swirled up and around and formed into a small Christmas tree complete with ornaments and glowing lights.

“Oh!” she said, completely surprised but pleased. “That’s perfect.”

“One more thing,” he said. Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he withdrew a wrapped gift and held it out to her.

Her first reaction was pleasure that he had gotten her a gift. Her second reaction was that she should refuse. “You shouldn’t have. What is it?” she asked, looking from the gift to Zan.

He smiled. “You’ll have to open it and see.”

Liz looked at the gift and then at Zan, unsure what to do. She didn’t want to take it, but it seemed rude not to.

The package was perfectly wrapped in dark green paper with red ribbon and a hand-tied bow. She wondered if he had wrapped it or maybe he had it done where he bought it. Of course maybe he’d wrapped it with his powers.

He patiently waited, holding it steady until she finally decided not to make a big deal about it and took the package.

“Thank you,” she said softly.

“Open it,” he urged.

Carefully she peeled the paper off, almost regretting ruining the perfect wrapping. She didn’t know what she expected but was pleasantly surprised and relieved when she saw it was a book. But when she turned it over, tears came to her eyes.

The book was about the ecosystem of California tide pools.

As she examined it, he spoke. “I know you were interested in the tide pools, so I thought you’d like some more information about them.”

She couldn’t look at him and simply nodded. “Thank you,” she whispered, still too choked up to answer louder.

Liz flipped through the book, pretending to look at the pictures, giving herself some time to get composed. She couldn’t believe that he’d done something so thoughtful. He’d paid attention to something she was interested in and shopped for a gift he thought she’d like.

Finally she looked at him. She felt guilty. “I-umm,” she started, clearing her throat, “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t get you anything. I didn’t remember it was Christmas.”

“It okay, princess,” he said. “Just being here and spending Christmas with you is gift enough for me.”

She wasn’t sure if she believed him, but she didn’t have time to think about if for long because Zan used his powers to turn on the TV.

He grinned at her. “Now we just have to decide what to watch.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A week later, Liz was walking beside Zan in a huge crowd of people. It was New Years’ Eve and he had invited her to come with him to the celebration at the pier.

She smiled remembering that she’d been on the point of denying him because it felt like a date. But before she could object, he’d tempted her by describing the games, rides, food, music, and carnival atmosphere, and of course fireworks.

She’d never been to a big party like that before and she’d actually been looking forward to it.

And that evening before Zan arrived to pick her up, she swore that she had tried on everything she owned looking for the right outfit.

She’d wanted to dress up a little, but not so much that Zan thought she was dressing up for him.

Outfit after outfit she’d rejected. This one too sexy. That one too casual. Finally she’d settled on a cotton sundress that molded her body to the waist and then flared out to swirl around her legs. She topped it with a sweater to keep the ocean breeze off her shoulders, and slid on ballet flats with a tie around her ankles because she knew they would be walking a lot.

And even though she’d told herself she was dressing just for her pleasure, she did feel a rush of warmth and satisfaction when she’d seen Zan’s reaction.

A smile raised the corners of his mouth and made his eyes crinkle in genuine response. “You look beautiful,” he’d simply said.

She’d blushed furiously, but held her head high as she thanked him. She’d also taken the time to look at him.

He was dressed in black jeans and a dark green button-down shirt with a black leather jacket. She thought it was the first time she’d seen him in anything but t-shirts and hoodies, and she had to admit that he cleaned up well.

When they arrived at the pier, Zan insisted that they try just about everything. They had gone on rides, and sampled all kinds of different foods. They listened to bands and watched dancers, acrobats and magicians. He showed her how to aim at targets at the shooting gallery, and how to get the balls into the holes in ski-ball.

After he’d gotten a perfect score on their third ski-ball game, she playfully pushed him and asked if he was using his powers.

He feigned a look of hurt and surprise, and then admitted that he didn’t have to use ‘alternative’ talents because he’d spent so much time at Coney Island and other arcades playing ski-ball as a kid.

They went to trade in the tickets they won, and Zan told her to choose what she wanted. She selected a bookmark shaped like a cat and at Zan’s urging a goofy-looking glass bird wearing a top hat that bobbed back and forth to drink from a glass of water.

Zan got a fedora, which he spun in his hand before placing it on his head at a rakish angle, and a tiara covered with sparkling, plastic gems that he slid onto her head with a wink. “Just what a princess needs at the ball.”

He asked the attendant to give the rest of their tickets to the kids behind them as a surprise. The guy smiled approvingly and handed Zan a plastic ring shaped like a daisy. Before Liz knew what was happening, he’d taken her hand and slid it onto her pinky. “It’s not really my style,” he said, squeezing her hand before releasing her.

She probably would have objected about tiara, but she’d been too confused wondering what the ring meant.

Would accepting it make him think they were together now? But it was just plastic, she argued with herself. It didn’t really mean anything, did it? It wasn’t an engagement ring or anything. And it’s not like Zan choose it and gave it to her. He had probably been truthful when he said it wasn’t his style. But then why did he squeeze her hand?

Finally she told herself that it was ridiculous to spend so much time speculating about it when it probably meant nothing to him.

Midnight was approaching, and he took to a prime spot on the pier and they watched the fireworks that shot out over the water.

The colors exploded above them, and Liz realized that she felt perfectly content for the first time in a long time. She had forgotten about all her sorrows and problems and just had fun for one night.

And it was all due to Zan.

Even though she wasn’t looking at him, she could feel his presence beside her, his warmth. It drew her and frightened her at the same time.

She was brought back to reality as a voice over the loud speaker burst out. “It’s time for the countdown, everybody!” Cheers sounded around them and the crowd excitedly counted along with the announcer.

“Ten!”

“Nine!”

“Eight!”

Suddenly Liz felt anything but excited. She felt almost panicked. She didn’t even dare look at Zan and turned a bit more away from him.

“Seven!”

“Six!”

“Five!

When midnight struck what was Zan expecting? Did he think he had the right to kiss her, especially now that he had given her the tiara and ring? Did she want him to?

“Four!”

“Three!”

It was too fast. She hadn’t had time to prepare herself. She held herself rigid wondering if she should let him kiss her or if she would push him away. She wanted him, but did she really want it to happen?

“Two!”

“One!”

The crowd erupted in cheers and the fireworks burst in quick succession above them, but Zan didn’t touch her. She waited for a few heart-stopping moments and then released the breath she’d been holding. It was okay. He wasn’t going to insist on rights that weren’t his even if he still claimed that she belonged to him.

She felt her swirling thoughts calm and allowed her body to relax. She didn’t have to make any decisions tonight.

Silently they watched the fireworks until they finally died away, and only then did Liz feel comfortable turning to him.

He met her cautious gaze with a gentle smile. “It will take hours to get out of here with all these people. Why don’t we look around some more while people leave?”

Nodding, she released another deep breath, feeling more at ease.

They shared a funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream, a deep-fried cheese cake, and played a few more games.

It was after one, and Liz thought they would head back to the car, but as they passed a pavilion, Zan took her hand and pulled her inside.

Music played around them, and it took Liz’s eyes a moment to adjust in the dim lights but then she saw couples dancing slowly, wrapped up in each other.

“Dance with me,” Zan said, twirling her around and not giving her a chance to object.

Before she realized what was happening, he’d swung her into his arms, and they were slowly rocking together on the dance floor. He held her lightly, moving slowly to the rhythm. He had one of her hands in his, and her other hand rested awkwardly on his chest. He’d surprised her and she held herself stiff as they moved.

She hadn’t danced like this since . . . but she didn’t want to think about that.

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?

She felt a bit guilty dancing with anyone besides Max.

But Max is gone, a voice said from deep within.

That doesn’t make it any easier, she told herself.

He would want you to move on, to be happy.

I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep

But I have moved on, she argued with herself. I’ve been with dozens of guys.

They didn’t make you happy, and they didn’t mean anything.

Does that mean being with Zan would mean something?

No, she told herself. She couldn’t let it mean anything.

Do I wanna know
If this feeling flows both ways?
Sad to see you go
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
Baby we both know
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

She hadn’t noticed at first but while she’d been having a silent argument with herself, she’d relaxed in him arms, flowing with the easy rhythm and Zan had gradually urged her closer so now their bodies brushed as they moved together.

It did kind of feel nice to be held, and she realized that it was the first time that she’d been in Zan’s arms when he wasn’t comforting her or taking care of her.

A shiver went through her and she didn’t know if it was desire, fright or something else. She was so confused.

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up
I'm sorry to interrupt. It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to

Zan drew her even closer to him, holding her tightly against him. She could feel his hard, muscled body against her own from chest to thighs, and it felt good. Too good.

She wanted him so much but she didn’t even want to admit it to herself. Of course she didn’t have to tell him, she was sure he already knew.

Suddenly she had a flash of them in entwined in bed.

She didn’t even have to question if it was Zan and not Max, she just knew. Her body knew, her mind knew, even though they were basically identical, she would never mistake one for the other again.

In her vision, her legs were wrapped around Zan as he surged into her again and again, and she arched against him in pure pleasure.

She could feel their slick bodies sliding together, his thick cock filling her as her inner muscles clenched around him, her climax so close.

She gasped as the sensations rushed through her body and as she suddenly came out of the vision she realized Zan was still holding her. Their bodies were still molded together and she could feel his erection against her. His eyes that met hers were dark with desire and knowledge.

Immediately she was suspicious of the flash and started to accuse him. “Did you-“

He smiled. “Don’t worry, princess,” he growled softly, “nothing will happen until you are completely ready.”

Shaking her head, she started to deny it, but he spoke before she could.

“We both know you want me, so there’s no point in lying.”

His certainty and her unwanted desire made her angry. “You arrogant bastard,” she hissed as she tried to separate herself from him.

But he held her easily and smiled again. “You’re right about both, but you still know I am right.”

She wanted to stomp away in indignation but she couldn’t get away from him until he let her. She might get away if she created a scene, but she wasn’t sure what Zan would do if she tried it. She wasn’t sure what to do. She’d never been in a situation with a guy when she wasn’t in charge.

Finally she decided that it wasn’t a big deal. She was only mad because she didn’t want to admit that she wanted him, even though they both knew it was true. Taking a few deep breaths she allowed herself to relax against him a little.

“That’s right, princess,” he soothed, “just calm down. All we’re doing is dancing.”

Again she wondered if he was reading her mind.

He chuckled. “I told you I can’t read minds, but when we are close like this, I can feel your emotions like they were my own.”

She looked up, seeing the truth in his eyes.

He held her gaze as he continued. “That’s one of the ways I know you want me. And you know I want you. I’ve wanted you from the first moment I saw you. Before even.”

His admission gave her bruised ego a boost, and she relaxed against him even more, settling back into the rhythm of the dance.

They slowly moved around the dance floor for several long minutes, and she felt her anger with him dissipate as her desire grew again. His hard body moving against hers was driving her crazy. It was impossible to stay angry when she was so aroused.

His hand at the small of her back urged her even closer and she found herself pressing her body against him more tightly.

He slowly caressed her back, his hand sliding sensually under the sweater she wore. It felt so good to be touched. It had been a long time.

It was hard to concentrate on anything other than following Zan’s rhythm and the feel of his hand on her body. She clung to him and let him take the lead as she became wrapped in desire.

Vaguely she realized that songs were ending and starting, but she wasn’t aware of how long they danced. Everything felt so right that she never wanted it to end.

Zan’s cheek rested against her temple and he whispered in her ear. “To dance like this is the closest thing to sex with your clothes on,” he purred. “Feel my body against yours, both of us moving to the same rhythm.”

Another shiver of desire ripped through her, and her free hand gripped a handful of his jacket as his words conjured images of them together in her head.

He moved his hips slightly so his erection slid against her. “Feel me against you. Feel how hard I am for you. Feel how much I want you.”

His words were so intimate it scared and excited her. She didn’t know why that was. She’d used much more intimate words with many men but they didn’t have the same meaning. No, she corrected herself, the words she’d used had just been crude sex talk, they hadn’t been intimate at all. They hadn’t meant anything.

But Zan’s words were intimate and filled with meaning and she wasn’t sure why. It was hard to think. All she knew was that she was burning with want.

His hot breath brushed her ear as he spoke again. “You know how good it will be between us. How good it will feel when I finally slide inside you.”

She gasped, almost shocked by the possession and intimacy implied in his words. He’d told her from almost the first time they met that she was his now. She just hadn’t wanted to believe it, and she still didn’t.

But sex and possession weren’t the same thing, and she could have one without the other, couldn’t she?

Zan’s hips moved again, sliding his erection against her, sending ripples of desire throughout her entire body. “That it, princess,” he chuckled, “put up a fight, but in the end we both know it will happen.”

She had the feeling he was reading her mind again, feeling the struggle inside her, and she certainly couldn’t argue with him. She was so turned on that she probably wouldn’t object if he took her right in the middle of the dance floor.

Suddenly he stopped moving, and it took her a few seconds to realize that the music had stopped and the other couples were starting to leave.

He smiled down into her confused face, “The traffic should have thinned out by now. I’ll take you home.”

He released her and stepped away, and she shivered, missing the warmth of his body. It was a shock being so close to him, wrapped in desire, and then to suddenly be free.

But that is what she wanted, wasn’t it?

She was also surprised that Zan could change gears so quickly. One minute she thought he’d been seducing her, but he had just been killing time until the traffic lightened up?

Together they walked back to the car, and barely spoke on the ride home.

Liz didn’t want to examine her confused feelings, and she tried to concentrate on the view outside her window.

It seemed like no time that they were back at her apartment, and Zan walked with her to the door. Suddenly she was panicked again about what he might expect. Would he try to kiss her, or did he want more?

As they reached the door, Zan used his powers to open it, and he waited for her to go inside before closing it behind them.

Liz turned to him, hoping to cut him off before he got the wrong idea. “It’s late and-“

With a crooked smile, he started coming toward her. “Yeah,” he agreed, “it is.”

He looked so intense that she started backing away from him, “A-and I’m tired.”

He continued to walk slowly toward her and she backed up again, hitting the wall.

“You aren’t tired, princess,” he said, stopping inches away from her and placing his hands on the wall behind her on either side of her head. “You are just as turned on as I am.”

Instantly she shook her head, but he spoke up. “I thought we agreed to no more lies.” One hand moved to her stomach and slowly slid down until it covered her sex. “We both know you want me.” With two fingers he barely caressed her clit over her clothes, making her gasp and push harder against him.

His smile widened and he continued his soft touch. “I can feel how much you want me,” he said, moving closer to her. “I know you are soaking wet for me.”

Even with Zan’s barely there touch, she was quickly approaching climax and her wide eyes couldn’t look away from him.

His fingers suddenly stopped. “But I also told you that nothing would happen until you were ready.” He withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth, sensually licking the tips. “So I’m going home to a cold shower, and you are going to bed with that little gift I gave you.”

He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, and turned and headed for the door. She was so shocked that she didn’t move, she just blinked stupidly at him.

She couldn’t think of anything to say, other than to beg him not to leave, but she would never do that. She just couldn’t believe that he would go when he knew she would have slept with him.

Liz wanted to groan with frustration. He’d gotten her so worked up and he was leaving.

He pulled the door open, and turned to give her a wink before disappearing into the night.

She barely waited until the door closed behind him before she raced into her room and took the Zan’s gift from her drawer. She was pretty sure with him so close he would know exactly what she was doing, but at the moment she just didn’t care.

Zan stopped just as he reached his car. He felt Liz’s quickly rising pleasure reach a pinnacle and then the orgasm took her.

He could feel it so clearly that he almost came with her, and staggered a step, putting out a hand on the car roof to steady himself.

He’d had to use all of his willpower not to take her to bed tonight. It had been harder than anything he’d ever done, knowing she wanted him so much. And he had never wanted anything more than he wanted her, but he also wanted much more than to scratch an itch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Song used - Do I want to know by Arctic Monkeys
Last edited by RoswellOracle on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt18 3/4/17

Post by pandas2001 »

God that was HOT! I cant wait for another update
flyawayraven
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flyawayraven »

Wowza!!!

Hot Hot Hot!!

I loved the little tid bit from Zan at the end, I'm glad that we got to see a glimpse into what he is thinking!! Great Job!!
TouchedbyanAlien2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TouchedbyanAlien2 »

I'm so glad this fic is continuing!

I used to come here all the time to read your stories. Gosh since 10 years ago... or more! lol I even wrote a few too. I had stopped reading fics for a while, but Roswell came back on netflix, but here I am suckered in again :lol:

I love this story so much! I remember when your first hands of an artist came out, how time goes by! Anyways, I thought I just drop a comment here, and let you know how happy I am that your still writing fics. You've always been one of my favorite authors.

I can't wait till the next chapter!
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

You're back!!! I was so excited to see an update and what an update it was. I feel for Liz. I'm glad she's sticking to her decisions but Zan is always in control of everything. I wish she would "one up" him soon. Maybe she'll take him by surprise with something.

Hope you're back sooner than later for an update. Take care.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I know I am taking forever on this, but I will finish.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 19

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning Liz was nervous to see Zan.

She had all but admitted to him last night that she wanted him. She had never meant to do that because it gave him power over her, and she really needed to stay in control of the situation.

I will dedicate and sacrifice my every-thing
For just a seconds worth of how my story's ending
And I wish I could know if the directions that I take
And all the choices that I make won't end up all for nothing

She was also confused by his actions. He kept saying he wanted her and they would be together but he still kept a distance between them. He had never even kissed her. It was like he was holding back for some reason. He said he was waiting for her to be sure, but she had begun to wonder.

She wasn’t sure what it was. He wanted her, but maybe he was cautious about getting involved too. Maybe he didn’t want a relationship, just an occasional roll in the hay, but she didn’t think that was it.

Show me what it's for
Make me understand it
I've been crawling in the dark
Looking for the answer
Is there something more
Than what I've been handed?

More and more she felt that he wanted something else from her, and even though he had pried out every secret he’d asked about, she still worried that he wanted more.

And she worried about what would happen when he got what he wanted. Would she still hold his interest? Or would he disappear from her life too?

So when and how will I know?
How much further do I have to go?
And how much longer until I finally know?
Cause I am looking and I just can't see what's in front of me

She couldn’t stand to lose anyone else, especially so soon after she was starting to come back to life. She didn’t think she could survive.

The pain of losing Max and the others was still there all the time, but since Zan had made her talk about what happened the pain didn’t consume her as it had before. She didn’t have the awful dreams about Max every night, and the memories weren’t a constant torture. She didn’t constantly crave sex or need the physically punishing runs around the park to dull the pain.

Help me carry on
Assure me it's ok to
Use my heart and not my eyes
To navigate the darkness
Will I ever get to see
The ending to my story?

Even though she didn’t want to admit it, Zan had been right. Sharing the burden had helped her.

But now she was worried that she depended on Zan too much. What would happen when he got bored of her? This was why she had to keep him from getting too close. She was just afraid that is was already too late.

I've been crawling in the dark
Looking for the answer

When the knock sounded at the door, she didn’t even wonder who it was. Butterflies started flitting around her stomach and she knew it was a mixture of excitement and nerves.

She opened the door and was going to let her eyes glide over his beautiful body, but instantly focused on his face. Zan had a determined look, like he’d decided something, and it made her even more worried.

Backing away, she silently invited him inside. “You want a drink?” she asked, turning for the kitchen so she didn’t have to look at the intensity in him.

She heard the door close and then his booted tread behind her.

“Sure,” he said. “You got some of that juice left?”

He knew exactly what she had, she thought, because he’d been making breakfast and lunch for her most days.

Without looking at him, she got out two glasses and took her time filling them with juice, as she wondered what he wanted.

Now that she thought about it, she realized that he had been contemplating something for days, maybe longer. He’d been very watchful and a bit quiet, and today he’d obviously come to a decision.

Turning, she handed him the glass and sensed the intensity in him again. Was this when he was finally going to try a big seduction to get her into bed?

They’d been doing this dance, not even really flirting, but desire arched between them like lightening. He told her repeatedly how much he wanted her. Was this finally how it was going to happen?

Zan took a long drink, downing half the contents of the glass before putting it on the counter, and it seemed to Liz that he was stalling. Was he nervous too?

But suddenly he caught her gaze and smiled.

“I need to ask you something, princess,” he started, “but I know it could be hard for you.”

Now she was really nervous. “What do you mean?” she gasped. And suddenly she knew this was what he’d been holding back. The one thing he really wanted from her.

Zan had grilled her ruthlessly until she’d finally admitted the truth about what had happened to Max and the others, and she was dreading what else he might ask.

What could be more important to him than what had happened to his family?

He watched her closely as if he were trying to gauge her reaction, and then finally spoke. “I need to know what happened between you and Max the night before he left.”

She jerked like he’d slapped her. “No!” Her instant reaction was white-hot fury, and she knew she had to get away from him. He was blocking her exit from the kitchen but she tried to push past him anyway.

He took hold of her shoulders, making her stop. “It’s important,” he said.

Shaking her head, she stared at his chest, her mouth shaking as the angry words came pouring out through her lips that felt numb. “I-I already told you everyt-thing. Do you w-want a blow-by-blow description of us m-making love? Well, you’re not going to g-get it! What happened between us is n-none of your business.”

“It’s okay. Calm down,” he said softly as he enfolded her in his arms.

“Calm down?” she hissed, pushing at his chest. “You want details of my m-most precious memory. I do n-not feel calm about t-that.”

Suddenly the bittersweet memories came forward in her mind, how tender Max had been with her, how beautiful and perfect everything was between them that night. But with it came the sadness, and she collapsed against Zan. Her voice was only a whisper. “It’s all I h-have left of him.”

“I know,” he said softly as he stroked her hair, “and I’m not asking you for that.”

“Then w-what do you want?” she demanded in a whisper, shivering with reaction against him.

He took a deep breath. “Remember how I said that I’d felt you for years, but only through him?”

She nodded, and he continued. “But then when he left, I felt you.”

She nodded again. “Yeah, because Max left and g-got far enough away, you could feel m-me.”

He shook his head. “I don’t think that’s why. I think that when he died you suddenly got a boost in power.”

Liz pulled back enough to meet his eyes. “What do you m-mean?”

For a moment he looked like he was choosing his words. “The reason I knew he had died was because I felt it, but even if I hadn’t, I would have known because the royal seal came to me.”

She gasped and her eyes filled with tears as she nodded.

He stroked her hair. “But it’s not right. The seal doesn’t feel like it should.”

Shaking her head in confusion, she spoke. “I d-don’t understand. How do you know what it should be like?”

He shrugged, releasing her. “I just know. Something’s missing.”

She moved a little away from him, hugging herself. “What does that have to do with that n-night?”

“I think,” he started softly, “that he gave part of it to you.”

“That’s impossible,” she denied instantly. “I’m human.”

“You were human,” he corrected. “Now you’re something more.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head as her mind raced. “Even if that was true,” her voice got softer until it was almost a whisper, “he couldn’t give me the seal.”

She didn’t have any idea how the seal worked, but there was no way what Zan said could be true. Could it?

“Whether he was supposed to be able to do it or not,” Zan insisted, “I’m pretty sure he did.”

“But how?” she demanded.

Zan held her gaze for a moment before he continued. “That night, when you made love, I think he bonded you two together. I think that in his mind he made you his wife.”

Liz shook her head, her first instinct to deny it, but the sweet scene played in her head.

As the first glow of dawn started to light her room, Max had stroked her face and kissed her so tenderly. They both knew they were running out of time, but neither wanted to admit it.

He looked into her eyes, smiling. “I love you, Liz, with all of my heart and soul. I want you to know that you will always be a part of me, my true wife, no matter how far apart we are, no matter what happens. It’s you that I want to be with, to grow old with. I will spend the rest of my life loving you.”

Zan’s voice interrupted her memories. “He did.”

Liz winced, knowing he’d felt her emotions and read the situation from them. “It’s not like we spoke vows,” she said softly. But in her mind that was what it had felt like. Max had pledged his love to her for the rest of his life, and she had solemnly promised him the same.

“Maybe not,” Zan said, “but in his heart, you were his wife.”

She nodded, knowing he was right. Swallowing hard against the lump of sadness in her throat she continued. “But why does it matter? Max is de-, g-gone, so it can’t possibly matter to anyone.”

“You had to be bonded for him to give you part of the seal,” Zan said.

“But how could he? I’m not even an alien.”

“You must be close enough,” Zan said. “I don’t remember exactly how the seal works, I only know what our protector told me. And as to how Max did it, I have no idea. Maybe it was pure instinct or maybe he didn’t even realize he’d done it.”

Again she shook her head. “Even if that is true, who cares?”

“Khivar cares. Lonnie and Rath care.”

He saw the confusion on her face and started to explain. “Khivar knows Max and the others are dead, and he thinks I’m dead. The seal is made to follow a line of succession. If all the members of the royal four are dead and I am dead, the seal would go to Rath, but if Khivar checked Rath, he wouldn’t have it.”

Liz still didn’t understand.

Zan continued. “Since Rath doesn’t have the seal, people might start wondering where it went.”

“Is the seal that important?” Liz asked. “Like you have to have it to rule?” But instantly she knew that was wrong because Khivar had ruled for at least 50 years without it.

“No,” he said, “but Khivar has been obsessed with being the legitimate king since he usurped the throne, and I don’t think he’ll stop looking for the seal until he has it.”

She quickly grasped the implications. “So if someone contacts Lonni and Rath and tells them the others are gone, and Rath realizes he doesn’t have the seal, then he might start to think that you aren’t really dead, and he and Lonni will come looking for you.”

“Looking for us,” he said.

“They can’t know I have part of it,” she insisted.

“Probably not,” Zan admitted, “but if they get powerful enough to start feeling me, they will eventually feel you. Even though your energy is not as strong, you feel just like an alien.”

“But,” she argued, “aren’t they in New York?” She’d never even wondered where they were. She had just assumed.

Zan quickly checked, like he did several times a day, and nodded. “They are still there.”

“And you can feel them coming, right?”

He nodded, and she relaxed a bit.

Suddenly she became suspicious. “So if you think I’m in that much danger, why did you wait until now to tell me?” But as soon as she voiced the question she already knew. He’d been being careful with her. She wouldn’t admit that Max and the others were gone, and that was a vital component of the conversation.

Zan watched her carefully and she was sure he knew she’d figured it out.

Finally he answered. “I didn’t want to cause you any more pain. It tears me up inside when I have to do it, to watch you go through it. I waited as long as I could. If there was any other way . . .” He shook his head. “Since I found you I’ve been protecting you, hiding you from them, just in case. And I will do it until you are able to protect yourself.”

Liz let that sink in. Zan had been trying to protect her from emotional as well as physical pain. Did that mean he cared for her? Of course he cares, she told herself. Just like he would for Isabel or Michael. It didn’t mean anything.

Zan held her gaze for a long time before he spoke. “I told you now because I don’t want there to be any secrets between us.”

Again she had the feeling that he was reading her mind, and she wasn’t sure what to say.

He continued. “I think for your safety we should see if I can take the seal back from you.”

She suddenly felt like he was trying to take all of her memories of Max from her, and balked against his idea. “We don’t even know that I have it for sure,” she snapped.

“It’s the only thing that makes sense,” he said patiently. “You got more power suddenly. Your powers also started to come out after that, didn’t they?”

She shrugged, not wanting to admit anything.

He continued. “And we can check. Maybe you’re right and-“

For some reason it was vital to Liz that Zan didn’t check. She cut him off, “Even if I do have it, no one could know I have it,” she argued. “You aren’t even sure.”

He continued like she hadn’t spoken. “If they did find and kill me,” Zan said, “I’m not sure what would happen to the seal. My part might go to Rath, or it might go to you, and that would paint a huge target on you.”

“But that won’t happen,” she said stubbornly. “You said it follows the line of succession. I’m not in line for the throne.”

“You weren’t in line,” he agreed, “but Max may have somehow altered the rules the seal follows since he was able to divide it. It shouldn’t be possible, but it happened.”

Liz shook her head. “It’s one in a million that they would even look for the seal. Khivar has what he wants. You’re just speculating.”

“More like preparing for the worst,” he said. “I will never underestimate Lonnie, Rath or Khivar’s greed again.

Her chin rose stubbornly. “What if he wanted me to have it? What if he gave it to me on purpose? Maybe it was his way of keeping it away from Khivar.”

“Even if he did give it to you on purpose,” Zan said, “I know he wouldn’t have done it if he thought it might put you in danger.”

Her face hardened, and he held up his hands. “I won’t force you to do anything. I know you’re still grieving for him. I just wanted you to have the facts. We can talk about it another time.”

She silently thought that he could wait until hell froze over before she’d talk about it again, but just nodded.

Suddenly she realized something and her eyes flew to his. “That’s why you call me princess, isn’t it?”

He steadily held her gaze. “You married the king, and that makes you a princess, but that’s not the only reason why. You are strong, loyal, protective of your friends and family, and you fight for them and what you think is right. You sacrificed your happiness for him. That is what Max and I both saw in you. That is what makes me see you as princess.”

She shook her head. “I’m not strong. I practically went crazy. You had to take care of me. I left everyone. I couldn’t face the truth.”

Zan took her by the shoulders. “You went through hell and survived the only way you could. Most people would have never made it through. You needed help but that is nothing to be ashamed of.”

He smiled. “Hell, you’re a fierce, sexy, fiery warrior queen who makes my blood boil, but calling you queen sounds a bit weird.”

She nodded. “Yeah,” she agreed, “but princess is a bit weird too.”

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. “Well, you’ll just have to get use to it because that’s how I’ll always see you, my princess.”

She wondered if he was going to kiss her then. She could see the desire in his eyes, but after a moment he reasserted control over himself and released her.

“Ready for a walk?” he said with a crooked grin.

The quick change in subject confused her for a second, but she nodded, and then wondered why she’d agreed. She needed to be tougher, to stand on her own without Zan. She needed to prove to him and herself that she didn’t need him.

She’d suspected that he wanted something else from her, and now she knew why he was hanging around. He wanted the seal, and if she gave it to him, she’d never see him again.

It was exactly what she’d feared, and she couldn’t let it happen. She couldn’t stand to lose anyone else especially when she was afraid that she was developing feelings for him.

She nearly gasped with the revelation. She’d tried to tell herself that it wasn’t happening, tried to force herself not to feel anything for him, and it happened anyway.

But it wasn’t too late. It couldn’t be. If she pushed him away now, she could still save herself.

This would be the last time she went with him, she promised herself. When he came tomorrow, she’d send him away for good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even though she had just promised herself that she was going to ignore him on their walk, she couldn’t.

She had been too upset when they’d been talking to really take in what he was wearing, but as they crossed the road to the park, she let herself look.

A black tank top molded to his torso, showing off his magnificent arms and the outline of his sculpted chest. Black shorts stopped above his knee, allowing a length of muscled thigh to peek out, making her heart speed up.

She swallowed hard, trying to wet her suddenly dry mouth. He was too damn sexy, and heaven help her but she wanted him.

It didn’t seem to matter what she told herself or what she did, she couldn’t stop the desire that filled her when he was near.

Her instinct was to run as fast and hard as she could to exhaust herself and extinguish the fire inside her. She knew she couldn’t outrun him, but it didn’t stop her trying.

Without saying a word, she took off as soon as her foot touched the curb on the park-side of the road. She heard Zan chuckle behind her and then she hear his footsteps coming after her.

He chuckled again. “That’s right princess, run.”

His words sounded like a challenge to her and she quickly came up to her top speed. She could still hear Zan not far behind and thought he would catch and pass her but he seemed to be content letting her lead.

As they continued though, she swore that he was gradually coming closer and closer.

For some reason it worried her, and she found herself wondering what game he was playing. Desperately she wanted to sneak a look behind her but forced herself not to.

It was almost like she was being chased, or hunted.

She tried to force the feeling away and smiled at her own fancifulness. They were just running. There was no hunter or prey. No one was being chased.

But you are, a voice inside said. You are being very methodically hunted down. He has tracked you, cornered you again and again, allowing you to escape when it suited his purpose. Then when he was ready he cut off any avenue of escape, and now he is moving in for the kill.

She shook her head to get rid of the disturbing thought, but it wouldn’t go.

She started to panic a little. If he just wanted sex, she could handle that, but she was afraid that he wanted more.

Or is he only pretending to want more, that voice inside taunted.

Maybe his seduction had a purpose. She still had something he wanted. Something that she had just refused him.

Did he think she would give him the seal if seduced her?

What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?

She shook her head. Surly that couldn’t be true. This whole thing, their friendship, his caring for her, helping her grieve, it couldn’t all be because he wanted the seal, could it?

If that was all it was couldn’t he have convinced her to give him the seal when she had been out of it for weeks?

You don’t remember what happened, that pesky voice said. Maybe he did try, and you wouldn’t give it to him.

No, she argued with herself. Zan isn’t like that. He couldn’t be doing all of this to get the seal. It is so much trouble, surly no one would go through this whole thing . . .

Tess did, the voice inside her hissed. She tried to openly seduce Max right from the start, and when that didn’t work she bided her time, changed to the long game.

You can’t compare Zan to that monster! she yelled in her head. He’s not like that. He’s kind and thoughtful.

He can be whatever he needs to be to get what he wants, the voice said.

What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?

For a moment, she felt her whole body fill with despair. Surly no one could be that cruel.

She shook her head. No, Zan couldn’t be like that. It couldn’t be the truth. He had done so much for her. She would have sensed that he was not a good person.

Even though Tess pretended to fit in she could never completely hide her true nature. There were a million little things. The nasty barbs she had enjoyed using as weapons against her, Maria and Alex, the look of superiority and triumph Tess had given her when Max had yelled at her for investigating Alex’s death. She had so obviously enjoyed causing pain, and Liz had never fully trusted her. Of course she’d had no idea how evil Tess really was.

And if Zan was like that she would know. She would be able to tell that he was rotten on the inside no matter how much he tried to hide it.

What if I wanted to fight
Beg for the rest of my life
What would you do?

She hadn’t noticed but while she was lost in her thoughts that they’d passed the playground and baseball fields and were halfway passed the pond. She also hadn’t noticed that Zan had almost caught up with her. Out of the corner of her eye she could see his powerful arms and legs working next to her.

She swallowed hard. All it took was a glimpse of him to get her desire rushing.

But he hadn’t even made a real move on her yet, and she was beginning to wonder if he ever would.

You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running from you

He was just toying with her, playing games, and she needed to get rid of this desire she had for him. She had to try harder. She had to succeed. She was tired of being his plaything.

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you, you, you.

She dug down deep inside and pushed herself to run faster and her sudden burst of speed left Zan behind. She knew it wouldn’t last for long but she felt a sense of triumph as she momentarily rid herself of him.

They were passed the pond now and rapidly approaching the trees, and it was taking longer than she thought for Zan to catch up with her. She could hear his stride, seeming to stay at the same distance behind her.

Again she had the feeling of being hunted, and the urge to look back for him was almost overwhelming. But she stubbornly kept her gaze straight ahead.

The trees were just ahead and she focused on getting to them.

She was starting to tire though. That push of speed had depleted her reserves and she knew she was gradually slowing. Was that what he was waiting for? He knew that she couldn’t keep up her pace for long and instead of chasing her down he was waiting her out.

It was smart, but it made her angry.

I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside.

Suddenly she heard a rapid increase in tempo of Zan’s footsteps. She realized that he would quickly overtake her, but gasped in shock as his arms closed around her. She had the sensation of spinning, and then they stopped.

For a moment she was dizzy, but quickly realized that she was in Zan’s arms, their bodies pressed closely together. Her hands were on his chest, and her back was against a tree. She wasn’t sure what he had done exactly, but he’d obviously used his powers to stop their momentum and arrange them in this position.

She met his gaze, and he gave her a crooked smile. “Got ya,” he drawled.

Still confused she blinked at him. “What?”

He leaned in so he was just inches from lips. “You ran. I chased. I got you.”

A small gasp escaped her. That’s what he’d meant when he’d said to run. And that was why she felt like she was being hunted. She was.

Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance.
I know now, this is who I really am.

Her heart was beating in her chest. His body felt so good against her, but she couldn’t help fighting him. “That’s not why I ran.”

Slowly he closed the distance between them, and she thought he would kiss her, but he turned his head slightly so his cheek grazed hers and he whispered in her ear. “Liar.”

A shiver rushed through her.

His hands slid down to the small of her back and he nuzzled her cheek.

The sensation of his hard body pressed to hers forced a small groan from deep inside her. She could feel his erection against her and gripped handfuls of his shirt to stop herself from going for the fastening on his shorts.

“You ran because the need between us is driving you crazy.” His nose pressed into her neck and she felt his hot breath on her skin. “It is driving me crazy too.”

He hardly had to touch her to make her desire go into overdrive. His hands held her lightly, their bodies barely touched, but it was driving her insane with lust. She clutched at his shirt, her breath coming in quick pants.

She felt a yearning pulse deep inside her. Shit, she wanted him so much. She thought for sure that he would take her now.

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me

He nuzzled her neck, causing even more shivers to rush through her. “But you’re not ready yet, are you princess?” he whispered. “You can’t even admit that you want me.”

She silently agreed that he was right. It would be like losing the battle between them if she admitted it.

“Would it be so bad?” he continued, pressing his lips to her ear. “Would saying you want me really be so bad?”

She knew it would. Saying it would change the dynamic of the power struggle between them. So far she had the upper hand, and she was afraid to give it up.

“Your body tells me how much you want me,” he breathed into her ear, “but I need to hear you say it. I need to know, and I’ll wait for you to say it.”

He didn’t wait for her to try to answer. She was sure he already knew what was in her head anyway. “So I’ll back off,” he whispered, “for now.”

Then he literally backed a couple of steps away, taking his arms from around her.

She was shocked but immediately released his shirt.

With a nod of his head, he motioned toward her apartment. “Ready to go back?”

The change of subject threw her for a moment. She still wasn’t sure how he could be so seductive one moment and so casual the next.

She ached with desire but she wasn’t going to beg him to take her. She just wasn’t she would be able to make it back because her legs felt like rubber. Taking a deep breath, she tried to appear unaffected by what had just happened and nodded.

Zan started walking toward her apartment and she silently followed.

She wanted him so much, but he would be waiting a long time if he was expecting for her to say it. She didn’t want to give him the satisfaction.

But Zan knew how to expertly arouse her and he wasn’t playing fair. She was sure now that his plan was take every chance to drive her crazy until she jumped him.

She just hoped she was strong enough to fight against both their desire.

Bury me, bury me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Songs used -
Crawling in the dark by Hoobastank
The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt19 8/30/17

Post by mela3 »

I am so happy you're back. I am really enjoying how their relationship is developing. However, the cynical part of me doesn't trust Zan for wanting the seal. Max left it for Liz and I think she should keep it or at least understand more about it.
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita