Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt21 1/25/20

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt4 5/3/14

Post by saori_1902 »

Great chapter. Really I want Liz get off of this abyss already!! She does not deserve it.

And I'm with begonia9508 what Zan really want ?. I was surprised that he would not take advantage of her.

Thanks. :wink:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz sure encountered a cast of characters trying to forget Max.
Loved Zan's comment, "I was dead, but now I'm better".......
I can't wait to see what Zan has planned for Liz.....hope it is better than the life she has been living.
Thanks for this great story,
Carolyn
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

Wow! Just wow!! I totally love this!!! Keep writing! You got me edge of seat wondering what Zan is going to do. He kept saying Max loved her blah blah blah...made me think there's more story to this! Can' wait!!! Keep writing!
Evans
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

I'm really enjoying this, just pleased it was Zan and not Max that turned up.

Can't wait to read more! :D

Rach
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

I am dying here!!! What happen now?? Write more please?
Wendy
Timelord31
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Timelord31 »

wonder what zan is wanting
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading guys and for all the feedback.

Jake – Thanks so much. I am so glad you like my portrayal of my various Zans. He is definitely an obsession of mine. And I am glad you are enjoying the story.
Begonia – yes, Zan does want something
Saori – Liz is in a really dark place, and whether she deserves it or not, she thinks she does
Keepsmiling – well, no matter what Zan has planned, Liz thinks she is just fine doing what she is doing, and won’t welcome any interference
Evans3 – definitely more to the story
Forever dreamer – well, I had to tease you for a while - - lol
Timelord – haven’t seen you in a while. Glad you are enjoying

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liz smoothed her hands over Max’s naked chest, knowing she’d never be able to get enough of him. She’d waited so long to touch him like this.

He cupped her cheek, stroking her naked back before he lowered his lips to hers again. He kissed her so tenderly that it brought tears to her eyes.

Feeling the wetness of her tears on his hand, he pulled back. “Liz?” he said, his tone heavy with concern.

She smiled. “It’s just that I never thought we’d be together like this.”

He stroked her cheek. “Me either.”

“But,” she continued, caressing his chest, “it’s what I’ve always wanted.”

He smiled. “You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this.”

She continued with her hands down his sculpted stomach until she reached the top of his jeans. Slowly she worked the buttons open, making him gasp as her hand brushed his erection.

When she had his jeans undone, she pushed them to the floor and he stepped out them, kicking off his shoes, so he stood before her in only his boxers.

He reached for her, grasping her waist, stroking her back as he knelt before her. Caressing her stomach, he moved down to the top of her jeans, placing a kiss just above them. He unfastened the button and kissed the skin he exposed, and slowly lowered the zipper, his mouth tasting every new inch revealed to him.

He pushed the jeans down her legs, removing her shoes, and steadying her as she stepped out of the pants, leaving her in only a lacy pair of panties.

His hands slowly slicked up the sides of her legs as he stood. When he reached her stomach, he kissed his way up between her breasts, up her neck until her reached her lips.

Liz wrapped her arms around him, pressing their almost-naked bodies together, and gasped with the sensations. She needed to feel all of him against her.

Separating from him a few steps, she held his gaze as she reached down to the top of her panties and pushed them down her legs. She was greedy to see Max’s every reaction in his expressive eyes, and her heart filled when she saw awe and his love burning brightly.

He pushed his boxers down, and they stood naked before each other for a moment before closing the distance between them. Max took her in his arms and the both gasped at the feeling of skin on skin with nothing between them.

Together they went to the bed and Max lowered her onto it, laying down beside her.

His eyes roamed over every inch of her as he stroked her cheek. “I’ve always wanted to see you like this,” he said huskily.

Leaning in he kissed her again, his arms wrapping around her. Their tongues dueled together as the kiss deepened and he covered her body with his, settling between her legs. His erection pressed against her core, but he separated from her enough to look into her eyes, he spoke, “I love you, Liz. I’ve always loved you.”

“I love you Max,” she said, touching his face.

Slowly he pushed forward, holding her gaze as he slid inside her. When he was completely sheathed within her, he smiled. “I can’t believe this is finally happening.”

She nodded, reaching for him and bringing his lips back to hers. He kissed her for long minutes only stopping when they needed air. His lips moved down to her neck, kissing and sucking.

It felt amazing to have him inside her, but somewhat different than she’d expected. He was so hard but so soft at the same time. And as wonderful as if felt for him to be filling her, she started getting desperate for him move. Caressing his back, she began to undulate her hips and moaned as he slid inside her.

Max growled with the sensation and slowly started to withdraw from her a couple of inches before he reversed directions and filled her again.

Still moving slowly inside her, he caressed her body, kissing her neck as she arched into him, and used the opportunity to take a delectable breast into his mouth. He sucked her delicate flesh, making her moan as his tongue laved over her hard nipple, and then he repeated his actions on the other side.

Liz’s hips moved with him, welcoming him back into her as she started to writhe beneath him. Her hands smoothed across his back, clutching at him, holding him as close as possible. She could feel incredible pleasure building inside her, and knew only Max could release it.

He started moving faster as if he’d heard her thoughts and his mouth slid over her skin. He kissed up her chest and back to her neck as Liz arched back. He licked and sucked her skin as he palmed a breast, stroking her with his thumb.

Liz felt like she couldn’t get enough of him and wrapped her legs around him, making him slide inside her even deeper. He groaned, his muscles straining, and her breath came in quick pants as she moved with him.

Their eyes locked and held. He sped up even more and they moved together for long moments. Liz felt her whole body tighten as the pleasure took her, and Max followed her a moment later.

Their eyes never left each other as they gasped for breath, and Max reached out to gently stroke her face. “I love you so much,” he said, “and being with you means everything to me.”

Cupping his hand in hers, she turned to kiss his palm before meeting his eyes again. “I love you Max, with all of my heart and soul. I’ll always love you.”

Liz jerked awake, groaning as she covered her face with her hands.

Why did she have to have the same dream every night? Was she cursed to relive it over and over for the rest of her life?

It was suffocating remembering Max that way. She’d never be able to banish him from her mind.

I am still here, and you're still there, I know.
And I'm scared you'll leave me with no way home.

I feel trapped in here, but I still want more.
Let me out of here, and please don't ignore me.

In my perfect world, you're happy with me.
When I picture it, it's so heavenly.

But this fairy tale is just a story.
See, life is such an unpredictable dream.

Feel me – Feel me.
Baby, can you feel – feel me?

Sitting up, she remembered the night before, and looked around but nothing seemed different. She still wore the clothes from yesterday, and got up, going into the living room. Her apartment was quiet, the door was closed and locked.

Going back into her room, she looked out the sliding glass door to the streetlight below.

Nothing.

She wasn’t sure what she expected, but there was no sign of Zan and she started to wonder if she hadn’t dreamed it all.

Had she really seen him? Or was it all just a hallucination? Another sign that she was going insane.

If he was real, what had he wanted?

Passing by the mirror on her vanity, she stopped, doing a double-take. Her hair had been a platinum blonde bob last night and now it was back to its original length and color. Had she done that, or had Zan?

Whatever had happened last night, one thing was clear. She hadn’t had sex. That was why her dreams of Max had been so vivid. She had to go out tonight and find a guy to fuck him out her head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All day Liz had waited to hear from Zan or even just to feel him, but there had been nothing, and she kept questioning if he was real.

The whole situation had seemed so surreal last night, maybe it had been a dream, or a nightmare. Whatever had happened, it didn’t change her plans for the night.

She put on the same outfit as last night, changed her hair back into the blonde bob, and consulted her spreadsheet for the next club on her list.

By the time her cab arrived, she was dressed, made up, and had an address to give the driver. As they sped toward her destination, she had time to think.

She had to admit that she was a bit nervous. For the first time in a long time, she felt unsure of herself. And it was all Zan’s doing.

If he even existed, she reminded herself.

She wasn’t questioning her actions. She didn’t care what Zan or anyone else thought. She wasn’t sure what it was. Maybe it was that someone who knew about her old life had appeared in her new one.

Whatever it was, it didn’t matter. Everything would be much better when she had a thick cock inside her, making her climax.

It was definitely a night that she would go home with the guy. Only several rounds of good, hard sex would be enough to get her back under control. She had to choose her partner carefully tonight.

Closing her eyes, she started to relive every detail of the amazing sex she’d had two nights ago. What had been the guy’s name? Well, it didn’t matter anyway. What did matter was how good his erection had felt inside her.

On the ride to his house, he’d slid his hand between her legs, teasing her until she was soaking wet and her whole body shook, and finally making her cum by plunging his fingers inside her. When they got to his house, they’d ripped off each others’ clothes and hadn’t even made it into the bedroom, fucking urgently on the couch.

Then they’d headed to the shower, where he went down her until she could hardly stand, and the hot water ran out. He then carried her to the bed where they’d fucked in so many positions Liz wasn’t sure she could remember them all.

She started to go down the list, but the cab stopped, and the driver let her know they’d arrived.

Smiling, she opened her eyes. Her body hummed with desire and she was so wet, so ready to get fucked. She felt like herself again.

Paying the driver, she got out of the cab, walking confidently into the club. Instantly she was enveloped in the atmosphere of colorful lights, pounding music, gyrating bodies and sex. She sighed. This was her domain where she controlled what happened.

For a moment she just let herself take in everything around her, and the singer’s voice washed through her.

Finally recover and the mood is right
Looking up into a neon sky
Child in me takes over, guess it's been too long
Since the last time that I tried to fly

The club seemed to be full of guys of every shape and color, and she felt her whole body clench. She needed one of them so much.

Or, she thought, maybe it was time she branched out. She’d considered trying it before, but maybe tonight she would go home with two guys and fuck both of them.

All I need's a moment, a chance to get away
From the stressfulness of every day
Know if I don't question and I never doubt
Everything is gonna be okay

She had imagined it before, two hard cocks just waiting to pleasure her, and she wouldn’t have to wait as long between sessions. Her core throbbed with need as she considered it. Four hands touching her, two mouths. Shit, why hadn’t she tried it before?

She could even fuck one of them in the car on the way to their place to satisfy her rising hunger.

Finally I find when I lose control
Inside my body crumbles
It's like therapy for my broken soul
Inside my body crumbles

Now all she had to do was find the two guys who were about to get lucky.

She scanned the available candidates.

They should probably be friends, but they both had to pass her rigorous criteria.

Two blond guys who were laughing together at the bar stood out, but she discounted them immediately. They had obviously been drinking a lot, and that didn’t make for good sex.

Her gaze wandered appraisingly over the guys sitting at tables, examining and discarding one after another.

She paused on a pair, one white, one black, the contrast of their skin color fueling her imagination, but quickly saw that they were into each other.

Then her hunt turned to the dance floor. It was harder to tell who was together, but she could be patient and let their bodies tell her what she needed to know.

There were two, no three guys together, and her eyebrow rose speculatively, but she discounted it. She should start with two and become familiar with that combination before working her way up.

Through careful examination she spied a set of candidates. Two guys were dancing with two women, and one guy was obviously just acting as wingman for his friend. Liz could tell he wasn’t into the girl he was with.

She let her eyes roam over them. Both were over six feet and nicely built. Both moved well to the beat of the music. The main problem she could see was that the one guy had already zeroed in on another woman. Normally she wouldn’t have approached him, and she decided to keep them in mind, but keep looking.

Next her gaze went to the people milling around the edge of the dance floor. Most were swaying to the pounding rhythm, some drinking, some talking, some scanning the crowd as she was doing. But she wasn’t seeing two other guys she wanted.

She looked back at the two she had singled out on the dance floor. Yes, they were the top guys on her list, she thought as she examined them closely. She was sure they would both be good in bed, but she might have to settle for just one tonight.

Suddenly her eyes were drawn to the lack of movement behind them.

Everyone in the club seemed to be in motion except for her and the guy across the dance floor.

Without really looking at him, she knew exactly who it was. She hadn’t been dreaming last night after all.

I hold on so nervously
To me and my drink,
I wish it was cooling me

But so far has not been good,
It's been shitty
And I feel awkward, as I should

Raising her eyes to meet his, the breath rushed out of her. She hadn’t felt him at all. Hadn’t even expected him.

Well, that was a lie. Somewhere in the back of her mind she thought it was possible that he might show up again. She just thought she’d have some warning.

Their eyes locked and held and only then did she feel his presence.

Well, I'm not paralyzed,
But I seem to be struck by you,
I want to make you move
Because you're standing still

She felt like she couldn’t move as thoughts and emotions flashed through her mind.

What did he want?

Why was he there?

Had he been able to hide himself somehow so she wouldn’t feel him?

She tried to look away, but Zan raised his chin and his eyes seemed to flash with power, and she was compelled to maintain his gaze.

If your body matches
What your eyes can do,
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Was he somehow using his powers on her, or was it just her reaction because he was so much like Max?

Last night she hadn’t really looked that closely at him, probably because she’d been in shock, and she really didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of thoroughly examining him now. But from what she could see, he was exactly like Max.

Zan had the same body shape, the same muscular arms and chest that were visible through the t-shirt he was wearing. He had the same powerful legs, that tonight were encased in faded black jeans. The same sculpted jaw faced her, made even more prominent by the three-days worth of growth along the edge. And the same burning golden eyes met hers.

It was obvious that Zan was more sure of himself, more arrogant, and he had command of his powers even more than Max. He was also probably rougher around the edges like the other three hybrids in his group.

He’d dared to judge her for sleeping with anyone she wanted, just like Max probably would. But it wasn’t about Max or Zan, it was about her and what she needed.

She also knew that Zan wasn’t going to let her leave with another man, just like he hadn’t last night. But she was defiant. Zan was not going to dictate her actions.

And as if he heard what she was thinking, an arrogant smile raised one corner of his mouth, making Liz think he had issued a challenge.

They were locked in a silent battle of wills across the club.

Without looking at them directly, Liz knew that the guys she had singled out were still on the dance floor, and considered what Zan would do if she went up to them, or tried to leave with one of them.

It would put her closer to Zan, and she wasn’t sure she could she could get the guy out of the club quickly. Maybe if she just went up to him and took him by the arm as she whispered what she wanted him to do to her.

Maybe she could get him out before Zan caught up to them.

Well, I'm still imagining
A dark lit place,
Or your place, or my place

Zan’s gaze commanded her attention, as she remembered that last night he’d said he could stop her in several ways, and she didn’t doubt it would include doing something to one of the guys.

Again he seemed to anticipate her thoughts, and his eyes narrowed as he looked at her.

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move,
Because you're standing still

Suddenly there was a commotion on the dance floor, as the guy she had singled out grabbed at his jeans that were sliding down his thighs.

With a laugh, he pulled them back up fastening them, and Liz’s eyes snapped back to Zan.

He’d only given her a small demonstration, she knew that. And she was concerned about what lengths he’d go to if she tried to pick up a guy in front of him.

If your body matches
What your eyes can do,
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

That left her two choices. She could confront him, or she could try to get away and go somewhere else to find a guy.

She hated the thought of turning her back on him. It would seem like a defeat, but if she went straight for the door, he probably wouldn’t be able to catch her before she was able to escape.

Making up her mind, she gave him a small smile before she whirled around and headed for the exit.

She hadn’t even taken a dozen steps when she felt him grasp her by the elbow, and propel her even more quickly toward the door.

“Running away, princess?” he growled in her ear.

“Trying to get away from you,” she said. “And stop calling me princess!”

He chuckled. “Your claws are showing.”

As they approached the door, she considered struggling or creating a scene, but she knew it would end badly for whoever tried to help her.

She let herself be ushered outside and down the block a bit and then planted her feet, refusing to move. Zan turned toward her with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you want with me?” she demanded.

“You’re my responsibility now,” he said simply. “He isn’t here to take care of you, but someone has to.”

Her anger rose instantly. “I’m responsible for myself,” she hissed, her voice rising with every word. “You don’t like what I’m doing, but it is none of your damn business.”

He held her gaze. “I’m making it my business.”

She was dumbfounded, shaking her head. “Can’t I get away from you alien kings trying to run my life?” First was Max, then Future Max, and now Zan, and every one of them tried to tell her what to do.

Zan smiled and she felt herself wanting to hit him again, and felt her hands ball into fists.

With an unconcerned glance at her hands, he met her eyes again. “Look, princess,” he drawled, “you aren’t fucking anybody tonight, just accept it. So are you going to walk to the car, or am I going to have to carry you again?”

She looked him up and down as she seriously considered taking another swing at him, but she really didn’t want the indignity of him carrying her again. She was still angry and said gruffly, “Which way?”

He motioned down the street and she started walking, Zan falling into step beside her. They went to the corner and onto a side street to where he was parked.

Last night Liz really hadn’t noticed anything about the car that had taken her home. She guessed she was too upset. But tonight the car that Zan took her to caught her attention. Her knowledge of cars was limited, but she would guess it was from the fifty’s or sixty’s, and it seemed to be in perfect condition.

She had no idea what kind it was, but it was black and had a low-slung sports car shape with rounded corners. And it was a convertible. She was pretty sure she hadn’t been riding in a convertible last night. At least the top hadn’t been down, but she was so upset that maybe she didn’t even remember.

He opened her door manually, not with his powers, and made sure she was safely inside before he shut it.

She wondered if he was making sure she was okay, or making sure she didn’t try to make a run for it. Of course she had considered it the entire time they’d been walking. What she was wearing would slow her down, and she didn’t have any delusions that Zan couldn’t easily catch her even on her fastest day.

So she didn’t embarrass herself or him by even attempting it.

After all, she reasoned, he couldn’t watch her all the time. She could just go out again after he dropped her off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Songs used –
Feel me by Mecca Kalani
Body Crumbles by Dead Cell
Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt5 5/26/14

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey Carrie!

Yes, Zan wants something... her! but the reasons aren't clear to me yet!... Order from Max because I wonder what's happened to him?

Poor Liz... in some way, she is obsessed by her past and by Max.

And now, Zan came back and wants the control over her... She thinks she is free but she isn't at all... and when she will realize it, it will be an hard awakening! Looking for more...

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It is breaking my heart to read about Liz's dreams......always Max........no matter what she does trying to forget.
Now Zan has appointed himself responsible for her..........I wonder why?
And back in Roswell, what is Max doing??
I can't wait for more.
Carolyn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It is breaking my heart to read about Liz's dreams......always Max........no matter what she does trying to forget.
Now Zan has appointed himself responsible for her..........I wonder why?
And back in Roswell, what is Max doing??
I can't wait for more.
Carolyn