Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt21 1/25/20

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt6 6/15/14

Post by RoswellOracle »

Glad you are all enjoying!

Begonia
Saori
Keepsmiling
AlysLuv
Evans3
And all you lurkers 8)

Thanks for reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 7

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liz awoke to the smell of bacon cooking, and for a handful of moments she thought she was in her old life in Roswell. She expected to hear her mother and father talking in the kitchen, and the clink of dishes as they set the table. Any moment one of them would come to call her to breakfast.

With a smile, she rolled over and opened her eyes, but was shocked to see not her childhood room, but a completely different place. For a moment she was confused, but then everything that had happened came rushing back to her; how she’d pushed Max away again and again until he finally turned to Tess, and she’d lost him forever.

For a moment, she thought she’d be sick, and leaned over the edge of the bed, taking deep breaths, trying to get herself back under control.

Suddenly a soothing hand was on her back, and the nausea was chased away. She wasn’t even surprised that Zan was there.

“It’ll be okay,” he said softly. “You’ll get through this,” he promised. “You’re strong.”

“You don’t know anything about me,” she croaked, still laying across the bed and refusing to look at him.

“I know you through him,” he said. “I know what he saw, and he thought you were the strongest person he knew.”

Liz felt tears in her eyes, but suddenly remembered what Zan had done last night and used her anger to push the tears aside.

“I’m mad at you,” she said rolling away from him and sitting up to face him. “You knocked me out and dragged me back here? What are you some kind of Neanderthal?”

He smiled slightly. “I did it for your own good,” he said.

“You did it,” she retorted, “because you’re a controlling bastard.”

His smile widened. “Come on princess,” he soothed, “I came over early and cooked you breakfast to make up for it.”

Her first instinct was to tell him again to stop calling her princess, but letting him know it bothered her would probably just make him keep doing it. If she stopped complaining maybe he would get tired of teasing her.

Then she realized he’d never called her by her name. Maybe he didn’t even know what it was having only sensed her through Max.

She glared at him. “Do you even know my name?”

He held her gaze. “Liz,” he said simply, drawing it out slightly, but his eyes flashed with such intensity that a shiver rushed through her and she almost gasped. Or maybe it was just that she didn’t expect how much his familiar voice saying her name would affect her.

She had been about to tell him to use her name, but now she wondered if that was a good idea. Did she really want to hear Max’s voice saying her name? As bad as princess was maybe it was better than her name.

“Well,” she said, “that doesn’t make up for what you did. And I’m not even hungry.” Her stomach growled, and she blushed, cursing the tantalization smell of bacon for causing it.

The situation immediately reminded her of another time when she’d been with Max and he had heard her stomach growl, and he had fed her. The sadness started to creep in with the memory, but Zan’s voice didn’t allow her to dwell on it.

“Come to the table,” he coaxed, not commenting on her obvious hunger. “I promise I’m a good cook, and you have to eat.”

Rolling her eyes, Liz grudgingly got up and followed him to her small table. It was only made for two and she realized she’d never shared it with anyone.

Zan had already set the table and he motioned for her to take a seat. He’d put out butter, syrup, whipped cream and a dish of mixed berries.

Surprised she looked up and watched him closely as he worked efficiently in her kitchen. Today he was wearing faded jeans, a dark gray t-shirt with some kind of logo that was almost worn off, and black workmen’s boots with thick tread.

After a moment, he placed a plate in front of her with eggs, waffles and of course bacon.

“Coffee, juice or milk?” he asked.

Liz stared at him. He’d prepared all of her favorites. Did he know? Or was it just a coincidence?

“Milk,” she said finally.

Getting the carton out of the fridge, he filled the glass in front of her. She watched him get his own plate, laden with food, and a cup of coffee, and sit down across from her. Immediately she noticed that his food was already sprinkled with a health dose of Tabasco, and her gaze went to the kitchen counter, spying the bottle.

She didn’t have any in her house. Even with her alien powers, she’d never developed a taste for it and refused to keep it around because of the memories it held. Zan must have brought it with him. As a matter of fact, she didn’t think she had a lot of the stuff they were eating; no waffle mix, no bacon, no berries or whipped cream, and she wasn’t even sure she had syrup.

Her gaze went back to him to find him looking at her as he sipped his coffee. “I promise it’s not poisoned,” he said.

She shook her head, “I was just wondering where all this came from.”

He shrugged. “I brought it with me.”

She was incredulous. He’d had this stuff at home, or more likely went to the store and bought it just so he could cook her breakfast to make up for what he’d done last night. It was almost - thoughtful. But she didn’t want to think about him like that.

Looking down, she concentrated on putting butter, syrup, berries and a generous amount of whipped cream on her waffles. The first mouthful was like heaven and she smiled as she chewed.

It had been a long time since she’d had anything like that to eat. Not since she’d left Roswell. Usually she had a Spartan breakfast of coffee and toast when she even remembered to eat.

Before she realized, she had finished everything on her plate, and looked up to find Zan watching her again. “There’s more,” he said casually, motioning behind him, “if you’re still hungry.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head, “I’ve had enough. Ummm, thank you,” she said begrudgingly. She felt like she should thank him, although, she reminded herself, he had let himself into her apartment without asking, and when she didn’t want him there, and it was to make up for knocking her out last night.

Zan eyes skimmed over her. “You sure you’ve had enough?” he asked. “You’re too damned thin.”

Liz’s eyes widened in surprise. She knew she had lost some weight since she arrived in L.A., but she’d never known a guy to complain about a woman being too skinny. “Is that right?” she said, not even trying to keep the annoyance out of her tone. “Well, I didn’t ask you.”

He met her gaze. “The extra strength that alien constitution gives you won’t help much if you starve yourself to death.”

Looking away, she shrugged. “I just forget to eat sometimes,” she said truthfully.

“Well, it’s a good thing I found you,” he said, “so I can make sure you take care of yourself.”

She met his eyes again, unable to help her curiosity. “How did you find me anyway?” she asked. “You said you can feel me, but how does it work? How far away can you feel people? And did you know who I was the first time?”

“Lots of questions,” he said with a half smile, taking another sip of coffee. “Are you trying to figure out how far you need to get away from me so I can’t find you?”

“No,” she said sincerely. “I hadn’t even thought of that. I was just wondering.”

“As for how I found you,” he continued, “you know I can feel when you are near. I knew who you were through him, and I felt you coming to L.A.”

Liz’s eyes widened.

“Shocked the hell out of me,” he said. “This girl I only knew through him, coming here. I’ve been trying to find you since then.”

She shook her head. “You couldn’t know I was moving here. I might have just been on vacation.”

“I knew,” he said simply. ”But California is a big place, and it’s hard to tell exactly where someone is until I’m pretty close. The first time I was really close was at a club about a month ago.”

“First time,” she said. “You were close more than once?”

He nodded. “I’ve been checking clubs and felt you in the area a few times. Each time the feeling was stronger, and I was able to get a better pinpoint on your location.”

Liz didn’t want to tell him she could feel him and kept the information to herself, but she wanted to know why she hadn’t felt him at the club last night or when he’d ambushed her on her street. “So you said you didn’t want Lonni or Rath to feel you. Isn’t there a way to turn it off or something? Like cloaking yourself.”

A cocky smile lifted the corners of his mouth, and he held her gaze. “You mean why couldn’t you feel me last night at the club?”

Her eyes widened in surprise.

“That’s right, princess, I know you can feel me, and yes I can turn it off, for a while.”

“But how?” she asked.

He chuckled. “I’m not going to give away all my secrets,” he said with a wink.

He motioned to her bedroom. “Go take a shower and get dressed, and I’ll clean up breakfast.”

Liz’s brow knotted in confusion. “Why am I getting dressed?” she asked, annoyed.

Getting up, he took their plates to the sink. “Because I’m taking you somewhere.”

She shook her head. “I have work to do and besides I don’t want to go anywhere with you.”

He laughed, running water in the sink. “Well, it can be voluntary or I can carry you out of here, but you are damn well getting out of the house today.”

She glared at him, knowing he meant every word and decided to take the dignified way out and do what he said. At least for now.

Without a word, she turned and headed toward her bedroom, flinching when she heard him call out to her, “And don’t even think about going out the window again.”

She had to admit it had crossed her mind, but she’d discarded the idea almost immediately, knowing it wouldn’t do any good. He’d just be waiting for her.

Going into her room, her defiant streak kicked in and she considered stalling, dragging out the time it took her to get ready. Maybe he’d get tired of waiting for her and leave. But she knew he wouldn’t. He’d probably just come in the shower and drag her out naked and sopping wet.

She took a quick shower and was dressed in jeans, a long-sleeved t-shirt and Keds, and was ready to go in under fifteen minutes. Emerging from her room, she saw that Zan was looking at her few books.

When he heard her come in, his eyes skimmed over her. “That was fast.”

She shrugged, picking up her purse. “Where are we going anyway?”

“It’s a surprise,” he said mysteriously.

Maybe he thought it was funny, but she was just annoyed. “Fantastic,” she said sarcastically.

She thought she saw his lips twitch as if he was holding back a smile, and it just made her even angrier. Storming to the door, she went outside and down the stairs, not even waiting for him.

He caught up to her in just a few strides and used his powers to open the passenger door before she even got to the car. Today the top was down and she noted that even though it was the end of November, the weather was still warm enough that it wouldn’t be uncomfortable.

Getting in the passenger seat, she settled herself as Zan closed her door. She watched him as he rounded the front of the car, still wondering what the hell he wanted with her.

Neither of them spoke as they drove. Liz looked out the window, letting the warm breeze flow past her, and in just over twenty minutes they pulled into a parking lot.

Looking around curiously, Liz’s brow creased in confusion. It was some kind of old garage, and it didn’t even appear to still be in business.

“What’s this?” she asked, her uncertainty evident in her tone.

“This is where I work,” he said, turning toward her.

She looked at the building again. At one time it had been painted white, but most of the paint had darkened to a dull gray and was peeling. There were three closed metal garage doors with no windows, also in the same state of disrepair, and a glass door that led into some kind of office or waiting room.

“You work here?” she said with disbelief. “What do you do?”

Getting out of the car, he motioned for her to follow. “Well, come inside and I’ll show you.”

With a sigh, she got out of the car. She was kind of curious, and it’s not like she had much of a choice anyway.

He led her to the door, and inside. The room held some old chairs, a counter and a few empty shelves. Dust covered everything and it looked like it hadn’t been used in years. But he didn’t stop there and led her into the back, going through another door and into the first garage bay.

Inside was an old car that looked just as disreputable as the building. There were dents and dings everywhere and huge spots of rust showed through what little paint was left on it. It looked so old and uncared for, she doubted it could even start.

“You junk cars?” she guessed.

He chuckled, “Yeah, it might look like it, but no. I restore classic cars.”

“Oh,” she said as the realization dawned, “you restored that car you drive.”

He nodded with a smile.

She looked at him, and then at the car next to her. “How on earth do you restore something like that? It’s just a pile of junk.”

“How on earth, indeed,” he said with a smile, and raised his hand. “With a little hocus pocus,” he teased with a wink.

Feeling a little stupid, Liz rolled her eyes at her own shortsightedness. Of course he could just use his powers. It was just still second nature to her to do things in the human way.

She had to admit it was a smart use of his powers to make money legally and quickly.

“How long does it take you to do one?” she asked, looking at the amount of damage.

“Well,” he drawled, “I could make it like new in just a few minutes, but you have to be smart about it. If anyone examines it closely, it has to look like it was done by human means. So I can’t just turn the rust back into metal, I have to change it to reconstructive putty and blend it in. It can’t be too perfect or someone might get suspicious. I don’t want it to be brand new again, but pretty close. And I can’t tell the owner to come pick it up in a couple of hours, I have to set a timeline that it would take a human to restore a car.”

“And how long is that?” Liz asked, walking around the other side of the car, and met his gaze over the top.

“I usually quote them a month to six weeks, depending on the amount of damage.”

She nodded. “So you lock the car in your garage, and wait until the last couple of days before you fix it, just in case someone comes looking.”

He smiled. “You’re catching on, princess.”

Ignoring his use of the hated nickname he’d given her, she concentrated on the conversation.
“And how much do you charge them?”

“Depends on the job. The worse the damage, the more they expect to pay. In a normal situation there would be replacement parts, supplies, equipment, labor costs and overhead.”

“But you don’t have any of that,” she said. “Or maybe just the overhead,” she mused with another glance around, “and that can’t be much.”

“Yeah, so I can pocket most of it,” he said with a nod.

Liz didn’t know how much it would normally cost to restore a car with that much damage, but she was betting it was thousands. Zan probably made out like a bandit. And it made her consider what she might be able to do with her powers that would take less time and effort than writing papers, and be more lucrative.

“So when are they expecting this car to be finished?” she finally asked.

“In a couple of days,” he said. “So I thought we could start on it today.”

She was genuinely surprised, and her eyes snapped to his over the car again. “Me? I don’t know anything about cars much less repairing them.” She pointed to the car. “I don’t even know what kind it is.”

“Fifty-seven Chevy Bel Air,” he said with a shrug. “But it really doesn’t matter that you know nothing about cars. I’ll start by showing you the easy stuff, and I’ll bet you’ll be a natural.”

Coming around the side of the car where she was standing, he bent down next to her. “See this area?” he said, motioning with his hand. “There’s no rust, just some dents that need to be smoothed out.”

She bent down to see, nodding.

He brushed his hand over the surface of the car. “Just use your powers to raise the dents and match the line of the car.”

“Okay,” she agreed, “that doesn’t seem hard.” Passing her hand slowly over the surface, she concentrated on making the dented area as perfect as the surroundings. She felt the power leaving her hand and passing into the car, restoring the shape.

“Excellent,” Zan said as she finished, giving her a grin.

Suddenly Liz realized how close she was to him. She could feel the heat of his body, and smell the fresh, clean scent of him, like he’d just stepped out of a shower. She’d thought he smelled like Max, and he did, but there was something unique about him too. It was nothing she could explain easily, but it was similar to the way he felt different in her mind.

She got up, moving away from him to another part of the car. She spoke quickly to hide her discomfort. “So I do the same thing over here,” she said, not even looking at him.

“Yeah,” he said, standing. “You work on the dents, and I’ll start on the harder stuff.”

They worked for half an hour, and Liz occasionally stopped to see what Zan was doing. She watched intently as he almost lovingly ran his hand over an area with a large patch of rust, smoothing and reshaping. It was easy to see that he had a real passion for the car and his work.

As they continued, she couldn’t stop thinking that she was probably slowing him down, not really helping, but finally all the dents were gone and Zan had rebuilt all of the rusted areas. It looked like a completely different car and they were only half done.

He then showed her how to fix the upholstery and interior while he worked on the motor.

It took her even longer to do the interior because she was afraid of messing it up, but finally all the rips, holes and cracks were repaired and everything was polished so it shone.

She got out of the car and stood back to look at their accomplishment with pride.

Zan emerged from underneath the car, and examined her work inside. “Nice job, princess,” he said. “Looks like you’ve been doing this for years.”

“It was fun,” she admitted.

The corner of his mouth rose in a half smile, and he put his hand on the top of the car. “Just two things left,” he said. A rich blue spread out from where his hand touched the car, extending all over the surface until it covered the exterior. The grayish stripe at the back brightened into a chalky white, and the chrome trim went from dull to a brilliant shine.

He held his hand in place a moment more and the car started, roaring to life.

“Wow,” Liz said, “when we came in here I never would have believed it could look like this.”

“It’s a good feeling, fixing something, bringing it to life again,” he said softly.

Her eyes snapped to him as anger filled her. “Is that what you want?” she demanded. “You want to feel good because you fixed me?”

“That’s not what I meant, princess,” he said soothingly, but she was too angry to care.

“Take me home,” she demanded as she whirled and headed toward the door.

She heard the car behind her turn off and Zan’s hurried footsteps coming after her.

“Calm down and listen to me,” he said, but she didn’t even slow down.

She was out the front and next to the car by the time he caught up to her. Swinging around to face him, she stuck a finger in his chest. “I’m not some broken doll that needs fixing. You have no idea what happened, what I’ve been through.”

He leaned in so they were only inches apart, holding her gaze. “Then tell me,” he whispered.

She started shaking with rage and remembrance as tears filled her eyes. She opened her mouth to yell at him, but only a small, soft voice emerged. “Take me home.”

A single tear escaped and rolled down her cheek and a muscle in his jaw twitched as he nodded. He opened the car door and she got in, immediately turning away from him as she squeezed her eyes shut.

She heard Zan close her door and then the driver’s door open and shut as he got in, and she turned toward the window.

For a moment nothing happened. Although she couldn’t see him, somehow she knew he was watching her, and she thought he would try to talk to her. And she dreaded it. She didn’t want to talk about her past. But after a few more heart stopping moments he started the car and pulled out onto the road.

She didn’t know how it was possible, but with a few simple words he could bring back everything she was trying to forget and the pain almost overwhelmed her.

Maybe it was just because Zan was Max’s double. And because of that it really did hurt her to look at him sometimes.

She knew he wasn’t Max, and there were so many differences between them, but she couldn’t help thinking of Max when she looked at Zan.

And his constant questions. Why wouldn’t he just leave the past where it belonged instead of continually asking her about it? And now that he brought it up, she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Memories of Max, good and bad, filled her head, making her relive each one.

The day Max had healed her, their first date, their first kiss, the night they said ‘I love you’ for the first time.

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
50 thousand tears I've cried

Then she thought about the day she’d walked away from him at the pod chamber, the night Future Max told her she had to make Max fall out of love with her, the night she’d broken his heart by pretending to sleep with Kyle, and the night Max had broken her heart by telling her he had not only slept with Tess but gotten her pregnant.

Don't want your hand this time
I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once

Then the most wonderful but bittersweet memory pushed into her mind. She dreamt about it every night, and it was one of the things she’d most like to forget. The night she and Max had made love.

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

And no matter what had happened before or after, it had been making love. It had been so tender and so special, even though she knew it would be the only time, and she’d have to send him back to Tess and his child. It was all she’d ever wanted, and for one beautiful moment they had belonged to each other completely. But it wasn’t meant to be.

Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I dive again

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever

She loved the memory of their only time together, but it was also killing her. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t stop reliving it.

I won't be broken again
I've got to breathe
I can't keep going under

Her body started to shake with longing and sorrow, and tears filled her eyes as every moment of that night played in her head.

She could feel Max’s hands lovingly caressing her body, his hot breath brushing her skin. She could hear his passion-filled words of love, see his love for her glowing so brightly in his eyes, and feel him inside her body and her mind.

Max had been so careful, so tender.

They had worshipped every part of each other, unable to stop touching and tasting. And not wanting to waste a precious moment, they had come together again and again in that too-short night.

How could something so perfect and so wonderful be destroyed?

Tears ran down her cheeks and she cried silently still turned away from Zan. The pain was starting to overwhelm her.

The car stopped, and Zan’s gentle voice washed over her. “You’re home.”

Max’s voice.

A sob escaped her and she finally opened her eyes and saw the park across the street from her apartment. Wrenching the door open, she almost fell out of the car in her eagerness to get away.

And she ran.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Songs used –
Going Under by Evanesence
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt7 7/13/14

Post by NotYourChick »

It seems like Zan really cares for her.

I wonder what is going on with Max and the rest of them.
- Amanda
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What.........?? She's home???? And that was Max's voice?
Please hurry back and get this sorted out for me.
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great part!. I'm loving your Zan. :wink:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh! That was so sad!

Now, I understand Liz's behaviour a little bit better... It was maybe a wonderful night with Max, but she shouldn't have done it - Max shouldn't have done it - because now, she has lost all the hopes
for the future and sleeping with all these men will never replace the night with Max... even if she continue sleeping with all the men, living in L.A. or somewhere else...

But what I don't really get is the fact that Zan wants to help her; Why? Has Max asked Zan to stand in for him? That would be so vicious...

But for Liz, it could be the solution, if Zan erases Max from Liz's mind... :?

Thanks and waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

Oh, I stopped breathing the moment she was remembering her last time with Max. That was so sad!!! Sniffling! It was so painful to read that part. You got my heart breaking, but oh damn it was so overwhelmed love I can feel when she remembered.

Okay I understand now that Zan can see/feel Liz thru Max which means Zan knows the endless love between Max and Liz. I also can see that Zan is connected to Max in every way so I am thinking not only Liz did make love to Max, but she made love to Zan too without knowing Zan was part of it. I am babbling and I am not making a sense huh? Am I right about this? Zan is in LOVE with Liz too!! Not just because he see/feel thru Max. Right? Right?

I don't know what happened to rest of Pod Squad. I can't imagine Max leaving Liz after making love. Because I remember according to Future Max, their love "cemented" making it impossible to separate them so I was kind of confused of how Max can leave like that. So many questions running in my mind....

I hate to beg you, but can you write your next part a little bit closer than waiting for a whole month? I hate waiting for a month to get one part. It's killing me slowly. You are good you know that right...torturing me :twisted: .

See ya in um....2 weeks? Geez, fine I will see you next month. :roll: Happy writing!
Wendy
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Yessssss. Not what I was expecting. I wonder why Zan is really there? Has Liz become the true Queen somehow when her and Max had sex? What happened to ever everyone else. Are any of them looking for her? Was Tess really pregnant? :oops:
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Ok so I totally apologize for my lack of FB....I forget to look in this category. BUt let me say....her nameless sex partners was so hot. WOW. Loved that but now I am loving it even more now that Zan has found her. I think he is the right operson for her now. She has changed and I think he is awesome. I can't wait for more!!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Sorry, I am not getting these parts out as fast as I would like. Just too busy in RL.
Thanks for reading everyone, and a special thank you to everyone who left feedback.

Alysluv
Sarammlover
Evans3
Begonia
Saori
Keepsmiling
Notyourchick

Some interesting theories out there, and everything will be explained, eventually.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 8

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All Liz knew is that she had to run to get away from the pain.

She ran wildly, not even really seeing anything around her, she just had to keep moving.

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

This is my kingdom come

She could still hear Max’s voice as he tried to explain that night.

“Liz, I know it is so inadequate, but I’m so sorry. I betrayed you in the worst way possible, and I never meant for it to happen. I’ve ruined both our lives and I can’t ever make up for it.”

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don’t want to let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you

This is my kingdom come

Even though she was broken-hearted and suffering, she knew she shared the blame for Max sleeping with Tess, and was even mostly responsible. Somewhere deep inside maybe she’d even been expecting it, and she explained her part to him.

She told him about Future Max and why she’d pushed him away again and again. They’d embraced and cried together for what could have been.

And being so close to Max it had just been natural to touch and kiss him, and he’d thought so too. His hands caressed her so gently, their lips met, and the passion that was always between them flared to life.

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

As they had explored each other she wanted to savor every moment, but every moment she also knew she’d have to send him back to Tess and their child. No matter how much she and Max loved each other and wanted to be together he would never abandon the child he’d created.

She’d tried to pretend as they lay in her bed that they could be together and happy for the rest of their lives, but as the faint morning light poured in through her window she knew their time together was coming to an end.

So with a few final kisses and caresses, she’d sent him back to Tess and his destiny. She’d watched him greedily as he left, knowing he’d never be hers again.

As he walked away, she’d nearly called out to him so many times, nearly ran to him begging him not to leave, but she didn’t have the right.

So she let him go.

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide

Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

She had to stop thinking about it or she would drive herself insane.

Faster and faster she pushed herself to run, looking for the blissful oblivion she found in the rhythm of feet and heart pounding but finding it was more difficult today. She had to run faster so nothing else could get in.

She tired to close off her mind to everything except the working of her body. Her legs pumped furiously, her arms swinging to bring her to an even great speed. She focused on the path in front of her, listening to nothing but her feet hitting the ground and the sound of her breath.

As she concentrated only on her stride, she started to feel the calm creeping in. But it was almost immediately chased away as she heard someone coming up behind her.

Zan.

Instantly she was filled with panic that made her move even faster. She felt like she was running for her life, or her sanity.

She listened intently, waiting to hear him just behind her again, waiting to feel his heat, his hand on her, but after long moments it didn’t come. She could still hear his footsteps keeping up with her, but they didn’t get any closer, and she wondered what he was doing. He could easily catch her if he wanted to. Was he toying with her?

Her breath came in hard puffs and for the first time she noticed where she was, approaching the woods already. Leaving the paved sidewalk, she ran down the path into the trees. She had to get away from him.

Veering off the dirt track, she dove between the trees, running as fast as she could through the narrow spaces and dense undergrowth. Branches whipped and scratched her body and face but she didn’t even care, she could hear him crashing through the woods behind her and just kept going faster.

“Liz,” his voice called out alarmingly close, “you’re hurting yourself.”

She didn’t stop or even slow her pace, but kept running as fast as she could. After several long minutes that seemed like an eternity, she spied the cemetery as she burst out of the trees.

For some reason it seemed like sanctuary to her and she was desperate to get to it. She kept her eyes focused on it as she ran as fast as she could, even though she could still hear Zan in the trees behind her.

“Liz,” he called out again.

The stone angel in the center of the cemetery with the outstretched hand seemed to draw her and as she ran she didn’t take her eyes off him even though she could hear the footsteps gaining on her with every stride.

She didn’t take her usual path around the parameter, but ran straight for center.

Her foot caught on something in the grass and she stumbled, falling hard to her hands and knees and skidded a few yards, but pushed herself up and kept moving. Her legs were starting to tire and shake, but she could still hear him behind her, closer now, and drove herself even harder.

Her chest hurt as she gasped for breath, but she had to keep going.

She was getting close and felt a sense of elation, reaching out, when her foot caught on something else and she went down again.

This time she was embraced from behind as Zan sank into the grass with her, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and cupping her forehead with his other hand, holding her against his chest.

Immediately she struggled against him, her eyes still focused on the stone angel, her arms reaching for him. So close but never able to touch him.

“Stop,” Zan’s familiar voice commanded softly.

It shocked her so much that she stilled, trembling with fatigue and emotion in his arms. For the first time she noticed that the skin of her arms was crisscrossed with dozens of scratches and cuts but she couldn’t feel them. The warmth of Zan’s power flowed along her skin and she watched as her wounds were healed instantly, and she burst into tears.

He held her tightly as she sobbed, rocking her slightly as he whispered. “It will be okay. Just let it all out, and it will be okay.”

Liz cried until she could hardly breathe, gasping for breath, and then she felt Zan’s hand on her chest easing her lungs and she gulped air.

“You have to tell me what happened,” he said softly, his lips brushing her ear. “It’s eating you up inside.” He stroked her shoulder soothingly. “You don’t have to do this alone. You need to talk to someone, and who else is going to understand. Let it out before it suffocates you.”

Liz barely registered his words and they took a long time to penetrate to her brain, but when they did she gasped. She’d said the same thing to Max at the prom, that their impossible relationship was suffocating her.

She spoke before she had time to think. “Max and I made love,” she whispered. “I knew I’d only have him for one night before I had to send him back to her, but I had to be with him. I had to know what it was like to be with the man I loved more than anything.”

Zan didn’t say anything and the silence stretched out between them, but finally he spoke softly. “What else happened?”

“Nothing,” she said quickly. “Max and I were together one night,” her voice lowered to a whisper, “and now he’s with her.”

“You’re lying,” he said softly. “Something made you leave Roswell.”

She struggled against him again, but his arms were like steel bands and he held her tightly. “Let me go, damn it,” she snarled, starting to get her strength back.

“Tell me what happened,” he said calmly.

“Isn’t it obvious?” she demanded, still pushing against him. “I didn’t want to watch them together. I didn’t want to see him falling in love with the mother of his child. I couldn’t stand it.”

He was silent again for a long moment, before suddenly getting to his feet and pulling her with him. He spun her around, holding her shoulders, making her face him.

“There’s more to the story than you’re telling,” he said. “I can see it in your eyes. You’re so broken inside. You’ve got to stop this, princess,” he said. “Stop hurting yourself.”

Anger rose up in her as she held his gaze, grabbing at his arms that still held her. “I was doing just fine until you showed up making me remember all this stuff that is better forgotten. Do you want details of my night with Max? Is that what you want to know? Well it is none of your fucking business!”

She built up her power quickly and pushed it into him where she was touching his arms. “Now let me go!” She intended to shock him to make him release her, but he only smiled.

“Nice try,” he said blandly. “I’ll bet it works great on humans who get handsy, but I’m not human.”

“You make that more abundantly clear each time I see you,” she snarled.

He chuckled, still holding her. “If I let go of you, are you sure you can stand?”

Liz wasn’t actually sure, but she nodded stubbornly. He let go and she felt her muscles trembling with fatigue but she fought to stay on her feet.

“Come on,” he urged, “let’s get you home.”

She didn’t want to walk with him, but she was tired of fighting, for now.

“You don’t eat properly,” he said, “you’re exhausted because you can’t sleep and you punish yourself with these crazy runs through the park. You definitely need someone to look after you, princess.”

She didn’t answer, lost in her own thoughts. She didn’t know what it was about Zan but he kept pushing for information until she broke down and told him what he wanted to hear. But she’d told him enough. She wouldn’t be sharing any more of her past with him. She didn’t even want to think about it. What had happened was her life, her secret, and she would never tell him or anyone.

Liz was also angry at herself for breaking down in front of him again, and she vowed never to do it again. She had to be stronger than that, no matter what memories Zan brought up.

She barely noticed their surroundings as they walked, only vaguely aware that there were other people, children in the park. The world around her seemed so unreal.

Finally they reached the street and she realized that once she got to her apartment, Zan would finally leave her alone. For a moment she felt panic rise up inside her at the thought of being alone with her memories. But she knew how to handle that.

When Zan left for the night, she’d go out.

Surely with everything that happened today, he’d be tired of playing babysitter and leave her to herself.

Crossing the street, she expected him to go to his car, but he went with her across the courtyard of her apartment complex. Stopping, she looked at him.

He raised an eyebrow at her unspoken question. “I know if I leave, you won’t eat a proper lunch,” he said. “So I’ll make you something.”

Shaking her head, she started to protest, but he was already going up the stairs. “No,” she called out, chasing after him, “I don’t want…”

But he was at her door, opening it and letting himself inside, and she realized it was useless to argue. The sooner they finished lunch, the sooner he would leave and she could find a guy to take away all her unwanted memories.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For lunch, Zan had made sandwiches with more stuff he’d brought. He’d also made an attempt at conversation but Liz hardly said a word. She was still angry and ready for him to be gone. And after cleaning up their meal, he finally took her not so subtle hints and left, mumbling something about errands.

She’d turned her back on him, releasing a sigh as she heard the door shut. Finally alone.

Liz attempted to work all afternoon, but the terrible memories kept pushing their way into her thoughts, and she didn’t accomplish anything. Finally she put her laptop aside and just waited for the night to come.

Zan had prevented her from going out for two days and she felt like she was having withdrawals. Not just from the sex, although her body was craving to be touched, but she missed the power and the control she felt when she prowling a club, carefully measuring each specimen to choose a partner.

As it got later, she surreptitiously looked out the window several times to see if he was there, but there’d been no sign of him.

When her clock showed nine p.m., she checked outside again, but still didn’t see him and let out a long breath. He wasn’t going to stop her tonight.

Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I've wasted time, I've wasted breath
I think I've thought myself to death

Going into her room, she selected a black top with a scoop neck that hung low between her breasts, a skin-tight micro-mini, and her favorite four-inch spiked heels.

I was born without this fear
Now only this seems clear
I need to move, I need to fight
I need to lose myself tonight

With a swipe of her hand, she applied more makeup than usual, concentrating on giving her eyes a smoky look, and lengthened her hair, turning it into jet-black waves.

Confused what I thought, with something I felt
Confuse what I feel, with something that's real
I tried to sell my soul last night
Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Looking in the mirror at herself, she smiled. She looked beautiful and sexy and she felt her confidence return. She would find a guy tonight and fuck his brains out all night. It made her wet just thinking about it. She was definitely ready to have a cock inside her again to chase away her troubled thoughts.

Come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Come with me now
I'm gonna show you how

Far away I heard him say
Don't delay I heard him say
Come, come with me now

Grabbing her small evening bag, she headed for the door, a smile lighting her face. But it vanished as she opened the door.

“Zan!” she hissed.

She could see immediately that he didn’t look happy either. His eyes raked over her and seemed to turn to stone, and grasping her arm, he propelled her back inside.

“I told you that you weren’t going to be fucking any more guys,” he growled, turning her to face him.

Liz was seething with anger, “And I told you, that I don’t give a rat’s ass what you think!” She pulled out of his grip. “I won’t let you run my life.”

He smiled. “Get used to it, princess. You’re getting clean and sober, and I’m going to make sure you stay that way.”

He held out a small, flat gift box. “And here’s something to help.”

Liz stared at the box, curious but not wanting to be. She hadn’t even noticed him holding it. What the hell had Zan gotten for her?

Finally she took it and opened the lid, and her eyes widened to see a vibrator inside.

“Is this some kind of joke?” she asked angrily as she met his gaze.

“Not at all,” he said as his eyes bored into hers. “This is the closest you’re getting to being fucked,” he snarled, “so put it to good use.”

Shocked, she stared at him, at a loss for words. She wanted to call him every name she could think of but he was just so stubborn and he didn’t seem to care what she wanted at all.

As they stood in silence, he carefully watched her face, like he was trying to decipher what she was thinking, and finally the anger on his face softened.

“I just want what’s best for you, princess,” he said softly. “You’re in so much pain, and fucking all these guys isn’t helping you. It’s just covering it up for a while.”

He reached out to touch her arm, “I hate to see you hurting yourself doing this. And you know he wouldn’t want you doing this to get over him.”

She’d started softening toward him until he mentioned Max, and then her anger returned. Throwing the box at him, she barely stopped herself shouting at him. “You don’t get to have an opinion about what I do, and neither does Max.”

He easily caught the box, and placed it on a nearby table. “You know he wouldn’t like it, and that’s one of the reasons you get so upset.”

“Get out!” she hissed. “Get the hell out!”

He smiled, moving to the door. “I’ll go for now, but you’re staying in tonight,” he warned, “one way or another.”

She slammed the door behind him, engaging all the locks, even though she knew they were really worthless against him.

Sinking down on the sofa, she took deep breaths trying to calm herself. She’d been looking forward so much to going out. Her body still throbbed with desire and she had an ache deep inside that could only be salved with a good hard fuck. But Zan had stopped her again.

She didn’t know what to do about him. He was physically bigger and stronger than her, and he had an arsenal of alien powers at his disposal. She didn’t stand a chance against him.

Her eyes lit on the box with vibrator. What a bastard he was, getting that for her and telling her to use it. Who did he think he was? An alien king, she reminded herself, who was used to getting what he wanted.

Well, she would just have to play this game until she either caught him off guard, or until he got tired of playing with her.

Shit, she really had looked forward to having a nice, hard erection inside her tonight.

With a shrug, she got up and took the vibrator from the box, opening the plastic package it was in. It was shaped like the real thing, and was pretty big, and she wondered what it would be like. She’d used them with a couple of guys she’d been with, but had never used one alone. She hadn’t needed to, until now.

Crossing to the window, she turned off the light before she looked outside. There was Zan, parked directly under the streetlight, leaning against the door of his car. Didn’t he have anything better to do?

She looked at the vibrator still in her hand. It was the best she was going to get tonight, and maybe it would help a bit.

Going into her room, she turned out the lights and stripped off her clothes before climbing in bed. For a moment she thought about potential positions, but finally stood it up on the bed, using her powers to fasten it down and make it stable.

Gripping the headboard, she straddled the artificial cock, and closed her eyes. She was going to have to use a lot of imagination to make this work.

She pictured one of the first times she’d gone out hunting. She was still perfecting her technique, but she’d selected a beautiful and buff guy who had said all the right things at the club. Unfortunately, when it came time to perform, he was more reticent.

He’d turned gentlemanly, saying he didn’t want to rush her, but she wasn’t going to let his hesitation ruin her night, and she’d taken the initiative. “Well,” she’d told him, I really need to get fucked tonight, and I think you are the man to do it.”

First, she’d pushed him back onto the bed, then she’d stripped herself naked. Getting on the bed with him, she slowly crawled up until she was on top of him, and quickly unfastened his pants, roughly pulling them down to his thighs.

She was pleasantly surprised to see that he was big and hard, and she’d wasted no time, sinking down on him, taking him all inside.

And as she remembered it, she lowered herself onto the vibrator, sighing as it filled her.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all.

With her eyes shut, she started to ride it, just like she’d ridden the guy that night.

At first he’d seemed shocked by the whole thing, but as she started to move on him, he’d gotten into it quickly.

She’s watched his face, looking for signs that he was ready to cum, but instead she’d seen desire fill his eyes. His hands had gone to her hips, holding her tightly as if he was afraid she’d stop, and then he’d starting helping her move.

His gaze had shifted to her breasts bouncing before him and he’d covered them with his hands before lowering his head to take one peak into his mouth. The sensation had made her arch back, changing the angle of him inside her and making him brush her G-spot with each stroke.

It had been the first time she’d felt the incredible pleasure it caused, and she’d been able to ride him to three incredible orgasms before he’d finally exploded.

Back on her bed, Liz did the same thing, arching back so the head of the vibrator brushed just the right place and she concentrated on moving the same way. Within moments she was shivering with pleasure, and she turned the vibrator on, the powerful whirring making her climax immediately.

But she only paused a moment, ridding it even faster and harder. The vibrations inside her were so strong that she knew she wouldn’t be able to last long. Once again she angled herself so the tip of the vibrator hit that extra sensitive spot inside her aching core.

“Oh shit!” she breathed, as her body stilled and another orgasm ripped through her.

But she still wasn’t finished and started moving again.

As she continued to ride, she reached down and rubbing her clit, adding an extra layer of intensity to the sensations. Within moments, she was panting for air and the pleasure filling her nearly made her bow back onto the bed.

Once again, she angled the tip to her G-spot, rubbing her clit hard, and she went up in flames, exploding, crying out as she collapsed.

Breathing hard, she turned the vibrator off, letting the overwhelming pleasure consume her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Outside, underneath the streetlight, Zan smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Songs used –
Come With Me Now by The Kongos
Demons by Imagine Dragons
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt8 8/3/14

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! That's more than sex, that's obsession! :shock:

She is sex addict and it has nothing to do with Max anymore anyway and Zan knows it but it doesn't explains why her behaviour disturbs Zan so much? There is a mystery in this and I wonder which one it is...

Max and Zan have the same look and the same genes et I wonder why both of them never thought of changing places? :lol: Tess wouldn't have a problem with that, no? :lol:

Waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!