PRUNING POLICY

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

PRUNING POLICY

Post by Kath7 »

New Pruning Policy -- Affects ALL authors
The policy can be found here:
New Pruning Policy

Important note to ALL authors:
YOU are responsible for realizing when your thread is going to be pruned of its feedback, whether it‘s active, completed or lacking updates. Notifications will no longer be sent. But don't worry, you will always be able to tell how close you are to pruning and/or moving if you read the new policy.
  • Pruning will remove any feedback up to the last chapter update, or the last author's note.

This thread will serve as the location to volunteer your story for early pruning, pruning approval or to notify the mod team of a problem that requires an extension.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your forum leader or any of the other moderators.

The Roswell Fanatics Mod Squad
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

Yes, it's me... Your forum leader not that that should be a big surprise. I've been basically in charge of the pruning and upkeep of this forum for almost a year now but as you have read there are a few things changing.

It doesn't mean that you can't have your thread pruned early. Feel free to come to me or one of the other mods listed below if you need or want your thread cleaned up a little bit.

Moderators: Bordersinsanity, Anniepoo98, truelovepooh.

Once again... take time to read and know all the rules and we'll get along just swell. :O)

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

February’s WIP & TFD Announcement
The following fics are Tagged for Deletion [TFD]. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Dead & Buried Forum on their specific date. The following fics are Works in Progress [WIP]. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Dead & Buried Forum forum on their specific date. The following fics are Complete. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Complete - Unconventional Couples, Crossover & Alien Abyss Forum on their specific date.
Last edited by Bordersinsanity on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

jbangelo wrote:Just thought I'd mention that Whatever It Takes by majiklmoon is actually complete. :)
good to know. Thanks... if you wouldn't have spoken up I would have deleted it for sure.

*** Just a reminder to all author's. When you're posting the last part or what is considered the end please change your thread title to say [COMPLETE] if at all possible.

thanks again.
Jen
<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

March’s WIP & TFD Announcement

The following fics are Works in Progress [WIP]. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Dead & Buried Forum forum on their specific date. The following fics are Complete. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Complete - Unconventional Couples, Crossover & Alien Abyss Forum on their specific date.
<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

April’s WIP, TFD & COMPLETED Works Announcement

The following fics are Works in Progress [TFD]. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Dead & Buried Forum forum on their specific date and then deleted one (1) month later. The following fics are Works in Progress [WIP]. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Dead & Buried Forum forum on their specific date. The following fics are Complete. They will be pruned, locked and moved to the Complete - Unconventional Couples, Crossover & Alien Abyss Forum on their specific date. ***REMEMBER -- All it takes to keep your fic alive is an Author's Note.
<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

To_Kiss_A_Frog wrote:I've decided to end my fic The Scientist with the last chapter which has been up for over a month now so feel free to prune and move to the completed forum.

Thanks!
-Cyn-
done.
thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Image
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

RiaRath101 wrote:I have 2 more fics that can be pruned and moved to completed

viewtopic.php?t=13501 [Complete]

viewtopic.php?t=13540 [Complete]

Angel
Done
thanks
Jen
<center>Image
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Hey, guys.

Objects in the Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear can be pruned and moved to completed.

Christian
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!