PRUNING POLICY

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by jbangelo »

Just so you know, an author's note counts as an update. So if you have a fic that is getting close to the 90 day mark, just post a note to keep it alive. :)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Oh that is good to know, thanks! Hopefully I won't get that close to the deadline again :oops:
Although I am almost up for pruning so I need to start saving my feedback. :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Hello! I would like to request an early pruning of When Dreams Change pretty please? Thank you!!! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Whimsicality wrote:Hello! I would like to request an early pruning of When Dreams Change pretty please? Thank you!!! :D
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Thank you!!! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ashita »

I was wanting to see about getting an early pruning for Polar Moments. There are also several empty posts on there because I pulled those drabbles and made a separate thread for them since they belong to a particular series, can I get those deleted as well? Thanks!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Ashita wrote:I was wanting to see about getting an early pruning for Polar Moments. There are also several empty posts on there because I pulled those drabbles and made a separate thread for them since they belong to a particular series, can I get those deleted as well? Thanks!
It is done.

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ashita »

Thank you! :)
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

May I get an early pruning of Polar Promises

Thank you!

banner made by RoswellOracle!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:May I get an early pruning of Polar Promises

Thank you!
Done.