Deidre's Thread

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Sadly, Back to Save the Universe was never finished. :(
EmmyBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Deidre's Thread

Post by EmmyBehr »

Hi i just finished reading Desire. Tottally brilliant. will there be another one after this?

Always hopeing
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Hi, Emma! Just now seeing your post. :) Yes, PARALLEL FIRE is a novella that will come out from Samhain this summer. It's been available on Amazon as a short until recently where a bit glitch has made it temporarily unavailable. I also hope to write Chris Harper's story and am working on that now. :)

Meanwhile, the huge news is that my GODS OF MIDNIGHT series launches in October with RED FIRE! Immortal Spartan warriors are made protectors of mankind. Set in modern day Savannah... plenty of steam and I'm keeping my secrets til closer to pub date!! LOL! :)

Meanwhile, here's a link to my new message board forum! Come by and hang out!!

http://www.deidreknight.yuku.com

It cracks me up that it's an inheritor of ezboard, and to think that's EXACTLY where I started with my fanfic at Jenn's board years ago!! :) Hugs, D :D
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

RosDeidre wrote:Hi, Emma! Just now seeing your post. :) Yes, PARALLEL FIRE is a novella that will come out from Samhain this summer. It's been available on Amazon as a short until recently where a bit glitch has made it temporarily unavailable. I also hope to write Chris Harper's story and am working on that now. :)

There is more :shock: I hope you write one final book where everyone comes back, i would love to read more and more about thea and marco :lol:
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
EmmyBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by EmmyBehr »

Help i can not seem to be able to buy Parallel Fire anywhere. Please help me.
Emma
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

EmmyBehr wrote:Help i can not seem to be able to buy Parallel Fire anywhere. Please help me.
Emma
is it out yet? i dont think so :?

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

I am so terrible for not coming by sooner! But PARALLEL FIRE is available now from Samhain Publishing! Here's the link to buy the novella!

http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/parallel-fire

And meanwhile, my new series launches on October 7th, with RED FIRE! It's the first in my Gods of Midnight series about immortal Spartan warriors. Here are links to pre-order the first book:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/Tit ... 0451225384

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Fire-Gods-Mid ... 121&sr=1-6

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Red-Fi ... 382/?itm=5

Honestly, I think that RED FIRE is my best book or story yet, so I hope you'll check it out. Meanwhile, I will come by here more often! I can't believe how fast time passes, so I'm sorry not to be back sooner before now! Hugs, d
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

wont parallel fire will be available from amazon? cause im from germany and always buy the books there :?

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Guelbebek,
PARALLEL FIRE was on amazon usa, but not outside US. That's a big reason why I decided to license it to Samhain Publishing. Now, THAT copy is available internationally! So that's why I'm so excited about the re-release from them!

My new series that comes out in October will be available in English around the world, and yes, on Amazon.de! So check it out! HUGS!! D
katydid
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by katydid »

Deidre-

Author talk was just great!

Kate