Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Reamhar
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Reamhar »

My copy of your book arrived from Amazon yesterday so I was one happy budgie. I Gravity Series is my all time favourite so I'm looking forward to enjoying this book as well.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Thanks to all of you for buying the book! It's so exciting to hear from you guys here!

Btw, I am starting a forum on my site at http://www.deidreknightbooks.com. Be sure to stop by! Hugs
RosBaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Wow..

Post by RosBaby »

I haven't been here in forever but as soon as I found out that your book was coming out, I had to find out all about it. I bought it the day it came out and finished it two days later. Needless to say it was perfection. I couldn't put it down for anything. I just want to congratulate you on getting published and tell you that I loved it and can't wait til october. Too far away!!

-Baby
"Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to read good books." ~ Jack Handy
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wow..

Post by RosDeidre »

RosBaby wrote:I haven't been here in forever but as soon as I found out that your book was coming out, I had to find out all about it. I bought it the day it came out and finished it two days later. Needless to say it was perfection. I couldn't put it down for anything. I just want to congratulate you on getting published and tell you that I loved it and can't wait til october. Too far away!!

-Baby
Hey Rosbaby!
Good to see you! Thanks for the great words about the book. "Perfection"? I'll take that every day of the week (and every hour and every minute!) Hugs!
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

Well I am excited because my copy is being shipped from Amazon as we speak. I can't wait to read this book. The Gravity series is one of my favorite Roswell series and it is awesome that their are elements of it in this new creation. Congratulations RosDeidre!
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
BelevnDreamsToo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BelevnDreamsToo »

I never did get around to ordering it on line, but saw and bought it at a store on Monday!

My jaw dropped and I showed it to my hubby and said "I KNOW HER!! This is one of my authors from the boards!!!" I'd told him about your book deal, so he knew what I was talking about. :lol:

Trouble is, HE grabbed the book and just finished it! I had to yell at him MANY times NOT to tell me ANYTHING about it!!!! He REALLY liked it!! Without giving anything away to me, he said "It was very creative science fiction/fantasy, great use of time and inner dimensional travel ...and damn good love scenes! Fun and entertaining!!" And he "hopes the next one's not two years out!!!"

Now it's my turn to read it!! :wink: SO happy for you, Deidre!!! Jeannine :D
<center>Image
Fabulous banner by Bordersinsanity!!!</center>
Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

I finally got my copy from Amazon in the mail yesterday! I did the same thing, as J, I told my husband "this is written by one of my Roswell buddies!" He's learned to indulge my obsessions. I'm so proud of you, De! I'll begin tonight!!!
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Cinder, Jeannine, Scottie! You guys are completley wonderful. Knowing that all of you are buying my book really makes me believe in its success! I cannot, literally, thank all my Rosbuddies enough for such incredible support. I love all of you!! Hugs, D
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Hey Deidre,

I actually got your book over 3 weeks ago. I started to read and stop on page 75 just when it was getting good:) cause I had to study for midterms. Well I was starting read it where I picked off and it fell into a pond and got wet so had to buy another and read that in like 2 days.

It is awesome book. A big two thumbs up!! I loved it. I cannot wait till the next one comes out. I am actually going to preorder 2 just to be safe.

Carol:):)
roswellluver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellluver »

Just got my copy of Parallel Attraction and finished reading it. I loved it! You have a great gift for writing, and I can't wait for your second book!