Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Deidre the site looks amazing! I thought the character interviews were fun to read ;)

I'm sure you cannot wait until April and just know I'm just as anxious as well as so many others!

I wish you luck and I hope you sell the hell out of those books, you truly deserve it!

Tanya
Eccentric One
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eccentric One »

Wow! That site is just beautiful! Congrats to the design team.

But the question is....how many copies of the book do I need to pre-order before the man on the cover is shipped to me, along with the books? ;)

Kara
I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exhortation. - Sherlock Holmes
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Eccentric One wrote:Wow! That site is just beautiful! Congrats to the design team.

But the question is....how many copies of the book do I need to pre-order before the man on the cover is shipped to me, along with the books? ;)

Kara
Big Fat DITTO for Kara's thoughts!! I'll take one too please :lol:
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Y'all are too funny!!!! Wow, talk about a promotional giveaway: join my egroup and you'll be eligible to win... THE MAN. :)

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! Hugs, d
Eccentric One
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eccentric One »

My only complaint on the cover is that I can't see his eyes. The eyes we see are definitely feminine. I'm a big "eyes are the window to soul" person.

Maybe for the next book?

Kara
I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exhortation. - Sherlock Holmes
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Eccentric One, the eyes are those of the female protagonist, Kelsey. The hunky guy is Jared. :)

I totally hear you, and a part of me agrees. There's a real belief in creating covers that allowing for more mystery with the hero is actually a sexier thing. I personally tend to see less of a character's face so I can imagine more. But I do have a part of me that agrees with you.

Not sure on cover two, but I'm supposed to be seeing it SOON!!! Woo hoo.
Imagineatness
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Imagineatness »

Wow! I wanted to throw in my congrats to you, Deidre as well. I'm about jumping of my skin with excitment and anticipation for you! I will definately preorder this one, sounds like my cup o' tea. Well, I usually reserve these kinds of stories for fic, but I will make an exception for this ;-)

A (who is eagerly awaiting April)
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Hey, friends!
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that in about a week, I'll be posting an excerpt from PARALLEL ATTRACTION on my message board. You can go here to read it:

http://www.deidreknightbooks.com/forums/

I hope you'll come check it out! Hugs, D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Also, just a reminder, too, that on the book's publication date, I'll be giving away an iPod nano to all my newsletter subscribers. I don't have that link right now, but if you just go to either of my sites, http://www.deidreknight.com or http://www.deidreknightbooks.com, you'll see a link to join. There will also be other very cool promotions available to subscribers. Enjoy!

Hugs to all! D
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Wow, that's a very generous offer, but totally not necessary. Your work speaks for itself, for someone who write "Summer Solstice" alone I'd go join your newsletter.:D

Thanks by the way for keeping us posted about the publication of your book, the cover looks great and I can't wait to read it in April.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops: