Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NorafanofMaxandLiz »

That's so cool~ Congrats Rosdeidre. I definitely will be pre ordering my copy of that book and the others in the series as they become available.

Congrats~ and best wishes :D

NorafanofMaxandLiz
Off Behr hunting for the amber eyed one

Check out my stories in Work By Author Section

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11269
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Hey, Gang!

Post by RosDeidre »

Hi, Guys:
Y'all are awesome! I figured that somebody wonderful (thanks, Kath!) had posted the link b/c Luvya posted on my blog. :) I can't thank you guys enough for the support. In fact, I'm launching a contest TODAY on my blog that will give away an advance reading copy at the end of October.

So, definitely link to http://www.deidreknight.blogspot.com to read the details on the giveaway. Basically, the only qualification is that you sign up for my newsletter, and then you're eligible. You can either sign up here for the newsletter or come by the blog! I'm posting the contest today.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DeidreKnight/

The series grew out of what I wanted to do with my Gravity series, and while bits of it that were mine remain (certain characters I created myself, hee hee), the rest is all new. So it's not that series, but births out of it, I guess you could say. I'm having a blast writing it.

The book publishes April 4, but I'm hoping to show my publisher big advance sales, so I'm thrilled you guys want to order the book!

Hugs to all my friends here,
Deidre
Kath7
Administrator

Re: Hey, Gang!

Post by Kath7 »

RosDeidre wrote: The series grew out of what I wanted to do with my Gravity series, and while bits of it that were mine remain (certain characters I created myself, hee hee), the rest is all new. So it's not that series, but births out of it, I guess you could say. I'm having a blast writing it.
I'm so glad you came here to say this, De. lol I wasn't sure how much to let slip. :D

Anyway, I will be adding PA to my "buy" list today when I go order my Season 3 DVDs. Hee. It's so exciting!
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Kath, big thanks for the plug! The support here means the world to me. It's an exciting--but equally nerve-wracking--wait and advance orders will totally show the publisher that I've got early support.

Big hugs! :)
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Your welcome Deidre :-) Do you know if it's being published in New Zealand yet? Because I'd defently get it- It sounds like a book that I would like to read :D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Luvya,
My agent is shopping those rights at the moment, but I *DO* know that the US edition will be available in that market. I dont know if a specifically NZ version will be made available, and probably won't for a while b/c foreign editions usually follow a bit later than the initial US ones. :) But THANKS for the support (again!)

Hugs, D
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Thanks for that info Deidre I'll defently try and find it when it comes out
:-) Your welcome again :D

Hugs and good luck :-D

Rachael (Hey it's not fear that I know your name and you don't know mine :lol: )
Kayab
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kayab »

Congratulations RosDeidre! The best of luck with the book. I'm looking forward to it already :D

Luvya, you can have it delivered at home. I live in Mexico and we don't get a lot of novels in English outside of Mexico city (maybe except for the Harry Potter books, :mrgreen: ) but I order some from amazon and they deliver almost everywhere. You only have to deal with the S&H charges that are sometimes even more than the price of the book.

Hope it helps
Ciao
From the darkness you must fall, failed and weak, to darkness all.
- Kataris
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellianprincess16 »

Deidre,

I can't begin to explain how exciting it is to see you make it big! Your writing has always left me breathless, so I look forward to seeing that great mind of yours at work in something completely original!!! I know it's going to be great!

You have all of our support, and we wish you continued success. :)

*Selena*
-Isabelle Santiago, Author of Scifi/Fantasy Romance
Not Every Girl Dreams of Prince Charming...
http://twistedfairytale.net
http://twistedfairytale.net/blog/
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

That's awesome! I'll be sure to buy it when it comes out!

Congratulations!

Christina