Help Please!

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

LinzyB711
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Help Please!

Post by LinzyB711 »

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the adminstrators. For keeping this forum alive. I haven't really been on for many years. And I wanted to see if I could find any of the old stories. I don't really remember there names. But some have jogged my memory.

I found the old archive website, and was wondering if you could update it. Also for some of the classic fanfic story which are almost 10 years old. Some of the fanfic files, the stories are incomplete. I can't read them from the beginning to the end. Most of the old links are broker :cry:

Please update your archive completly and also for the author's who've posted more then one story have all of there stories by series or in alphabetical order and under the author. Its difficult trying to find them after all these years. :?:

I love rosewell fanfiction. Some of the best writers, I've ever read have been on your website. I really can't name names because I have so many favorites. Kudos and Thank you writers for giving it your all to put the words and ideas from your mind and sharing it with us.

LinzyB
OmegaRam1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Help Please!

Post by OmegaRam1 »

Hi,

I am looking for a website that you can find old fics, mainly taken challenges. I had it a week ago, but lost it from my favorites.
Hope you can provide me with the link to this website.

Thanks in advance.
"Max":You are my dream girl, "Liz": There'll never be another you.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Help Please!

Post by Heavenli24 »

OmegaRam1 wrote:Hi,

I am looking for a website that you can find old fics, mainly taken challenges. I had it a week ago, but lost it from my favorites.
Hope you can provide me with the link to this website.

Thanks in advance.
Here you go:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/archive.html

There's also a link to it in the Announcements/Newbies section of this website, under Forum Archive

viewforum.php?f=1 (First thread on the page, under Topics)