We need more post Graduation Fics!!!

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

We need more post Graduation Fics!!!

Post by kissme4ever123 »

As you all know I have been a member of this for for years. And the the process of following many fics that have been posted here I really think that there should be more post grad fics out their there. I can admit that I too have post an unfinshed fic, but I have been looking for new stories to read. I understand how many people might have hated the third season, and i also understand that we as fans of the show have a duty to reflect the problems of the show with our own ideas of how things should have been. We have to realize that we have the chance to post our ideas on the next chapter of this great story. I'm not saying that I hate these great stories that are being posted, but I think that a change should be done. As much as we hated some of the story lines of the show, we have to relize that we can't change any of it as much as we try ( eventhough that's what this form is about), and if we keep on doing what we are doing, we can run every possiblity into the ground and we would lose instrest in this form and i don't want to do that, I love this form. I also think that the problem is that I have grown-up with the show. When it first came on I was 12 years old and I was 14 years old when it went off of the air,this show was a very stong part of those hard years of any girl.

Well, I guess their should be more stories for the people that has seen and been though it all. I think that it should be more stories focusing on the gang being more adults than a group of teenagers. (well I guess that I'm saying this beacuse I just got though watch season three on DVD) :(

So please tell me what you think
:D Please :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: We need more post Graduation Fics!!!

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'd love to see more post grad stories too.....we got cheated when the series ended......so I always love to read what "might" have happened afterwards..
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Well now that you mentioned it I might just do one myself. I've had this idea floating around my head for a while now but wasn't sure I wanted to write it.

Thanks
JAN
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I'd love to see more post-Grad stories too. As a candy shipper in particular, I want to read about M/M reconciling.
it's better to rise than fade away.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

girl afraid wrote:I'd love to see more post-Grad stories too. As a candy shipper in particular, I want to read about M/M reconciling.
Yeah, Max and Liz got married, but all we Candies got was Michael giving Maria a kiss on the forehead! I was so disappointed.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

I would love to see more Post Grad fics too. I'm dreamer and was happy Max and Liz got married, but I'm also a candy person. I thought they should have gotten back together. I would loved to see what would have happened. I might do one day.

Special thanks too

claudialynn