Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

For the past few weeks I've been wanting to read a certain Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic and I've been looking for it but for the life of me I can't remember the title or where I read it. Hopefully someone can help me.

What I remember about the fic are these things...

It's a Buffy/Angel coupling and AU, everybody is human. Buffy (if I remember correctly) makes or sells sexy lingerie. Angel is married to Darla and he begins to have an affair with Buffy. There was one scene where Buffy, Angel, Darla, and possibly Angel's parents were having dinner together. During that dinner Buffy and Angel sneak off to have a heavy make-out session or have sex.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Deleted - request not numbered.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#31
It's a Buffy/Angel coupling and AU, everybody is human. Buffy (if I remember correctly) makes or sells sexy lingerie. Angel is married to Darla and he begins to have an affair with Buffy. There was one scene where Buffy, Angel, Darla, and possibly Angel's parents were having dinner together. During that dinner Buffy and Angel sneak off to have a heavy make-out session or have sex.
Never mind, found it on my hard drive.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#32 Spike and Fred! Is there any good Spike and Fred stories out there (Angel) I loved the idea of this couple in Season 5 and I would love to read any good stories based on this couple!

If there was to be a side-pairing, I would prefer if it was Buffy/Angel or no mentioned of them with other people- thanks!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

#33 Hi all,

I'm looking for a Queer as Folk Brian & Justin Menpreg Fic Site.

Please Help

Thank's In Advance

Special thanks too

claudialynn
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

34#
Never mind.....I found it :lol:
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

#35 Just wondering if anyone had a copy of Twilight AU Human fic The Office by tby789 saved to their computer? I just started reading some Twilight fics last week and was about to read The Office when the author pulled it from fanfiction! I've emailed the author to ask if it's possible to read it, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm dying to read it now :).
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Sorry posted this on the wrong looking thread :lol: :oops:
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

#36:

Looking for really good Buffy/Angel fics, something along the lines of Angel eventually becoming human again somehow. Also looking for really good Hermione/Draco fics set in the Potterverse of course LOL.

Thank you ahead of time.

~Vanessa
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

37#
This is a Spuffy story.

The story was that Spike never went looking for Buffy after coming back from the dead(end of BTVS) During this time Spike found a good looking new female vampire who had yet to wake up from being turned.Upon her waking up Spike took her under his wing and taught her how to be a 'good' vampire even without her soul.I think her name was Cleo.A few years have passed and at the start of the story Spike finds out that Cleo was dusted in a club bathroom by a woman,when he goes to kill her much to his shock and hers the woman turns out to be Buffy.