Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by killjoy »

44#
Buffy story...Spike/Buffy

What I recall it starts in bar set a few years after the final of Angel.Spike finds out that he's girlfriend vampire was dusted in the bathroom of the club they were in.He goes to kill the person who did it only to have her turn around and be shocked that it was Buffy! Buffy is shocked to see Spike.

Spike is mad and has it out with Buffy there and later at his apartment when Buffy and Willow show up.Spike leaves and goes to work in Alaska where Xander tracks him down and ask him to come back to Buffy.

It had a happy Buffy/Spike ending.
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

45. Looking for a Harry Potter fic.

I can't remember the author or title, but Harry was with Snape. Harry went back to Godric's Hollow with Snape after he found out he was the heir to Gryffindor. He rebuilt the house with an orb that caused it to go back to what it was before James and Lily died. A man had met Harry, Severus, and Dumbledore at the gate and handed Harry the orb. He also gained access to the Vaults at the house that belonged to Godric himself. The man with the orb showed him how to access it. I remember that Severus wanted to stay in the potions lab down in the vault. The vault had 6 or 8 rooms. One was for wands and staves, one was for weapons, one was for armor, one was the potions lab, one was for money only. He had to be the first one to enter and the last one to leave; otherwise, the vault would close with the remaining people inside it. I know that Sirius was alive, and the graveyard was hidden from all except for the heir. I think he had to push a knot or something on the tree. There was a part where it was the day after they arrived, and Sirius came and was shown the tombstones of the Potters, but he also saw the monument of Godric's grave. He collapsed on the graves in tears. Later on, Harry went to Diagon Alley to talk to Ollivander about the Staves and Wands in the vault on the grounds. Ollivander had been to the vault before and thanked Harry for asking him to come back to see the items. Another thing I think was involved was that Harry had a lot of house elves on the property. One was a seamstress, I think. (I could be mixing this story up with another one.)

Does anyone know what this fic is and where I can find it? I think I read it on either fanfiction.net or adultfanfiction.net, but I can't find it anywhere.

Lizzy
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Wrong thread. Sorry! :oops:
catjh2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by catjh2001 »

#46 Hi, I'm looking for a LoVe story set while they are still in high school where Logan has been seriously injured, I think by his father and Veronica has control of Logan's money. I remember at the the end they are back in school at lunch and Logan tells Veronica that his accountant informed him that some money is gone from his account and she explains that she forgot a zero (I think) and when he asks her what she was doing with the money she explains that she invested it in the stock market using the companies from their future business leaders of America group so that he would never have to rely on his parents again. Can anyone help I've been searching forever.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

catjh2001 wrote:#46 Hi, I'm looking for a LoVe story set while they are still in high school where Logan has been seriously injured, I think by his father and Veronica has control of Logan's money. I remember at the the end they are back in school at lunch and Logan tells Veronica that his accountant informed him that some money is gone from his account and she explains that she forgot a zero (I think) and when he asks her what she was doing with the money she explains that she invested it in the stock market using the companies from their future business leaders of America group so that he would never have to rely on his parents again. Can anyone help I've been searching forever.
I'm sure I've read this recently...

Ah, I think I've found it:

Making Memories by snuffybaby - http://snuffybaby.livejournal.com/20486.html (Logan was in the bus crash and is in a coma, and Veronica has control of his money)
catjh2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by catjh2001 »

Heavenli24 wrote:
I'm sure I've read this recently...

Ah, I think I've found it:

Making Memories by snuffybaby - http://snuffybaby.livejournal.com/20486.html (Logan was in the bus crash and is in a coma, and Veronica has control of his money)
Thank you so much I've been looking for this for ages.
catjh2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by catjh2001 »

Since I had so much luck last time, this time I'm looking for a Grey's Anatomy JApril fic where we start off at Mercy West and April becomes friends with Jackson but is falling in love with him when he sleeps with Reed so she up and moves and joins Seattle Grace, Jackson upon learning of April leaving and her feelings for him is devastated. When the two hospitals are joined together the two are forced to deal with each other and Jackson tries to make amends, eventually they get together and get married. I know I read this on fanfiction.net but I've gone back through all the JApril stories and I just can't find it, can anyone help?
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

48) looking for completed beauty and the beast (the tv show) fics.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

49) Looking for Shadowhunters based fics that center around sizzy!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!