Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

kristaphoenix
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by kristaphoenix »

Deleted - request not numbered
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

37. Hi! I'm currently looking for any and all fics that are Batman/Smallville XO's, especially Lois/Bruce pairings. No slash please. Saw some awesome vids for this pairing on YouTube and fell in love. Never thought I'd be anything but a die hard Clois fan! lol Also looking for Roswell/Smallville xo's and Roswell/Batman xo's, especially with Liz/Clark or Liz/Bruce pairings.

Thanks!
Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Looking for Tudor fics it can be historical au or based on the show au.
justmeeh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by justmeeh »

by Heavenli24 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am

#35 Just wondering if anyone had a copy of Twilight AU Human fic The Office by tby789 saved to their computer? I just started reading some Twilight fics last week and was about to read The Office when the author pulled it from fanfiction! I've emailed the author to ask if it's possible to read it, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm dying to read it now .
I was wondering the same - have heard great reviews on this story...

Oh and Heavenli24 - not sure if I mentioned before, love all your stories, def keepers!
-justmeeh-
(stepping from behind the tree)
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

#39:

I am soooooooo looking for fics based on a movie called 'The Man in the Moon' staring Reese Witherspoon when she was younger. The movie is about 2 sister's who are in love with the same guy. I am looking for fics based on this movie and have been for a while. Hope someone can help!

~Vanessa
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

40#
Spuffy all human story where Buffy is a party girl from USA who got so many bad press she was sent to England to live with her rich single family member Giles.She goes to a upscale school where she becomes friends with Willam who is a big nerd of the school.Slowly she transforms him into Spike the new bad boy. I recall Spike had just been dumped by Cecily*sp?* the snooty girl at school.But when Buffy transforms Willam into Spike she is suddenly wanting to be with him.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

41# I found this story years ago and I had it saved but my than computer crashed and I've never found it again.

But it as an AU Buffy fanfiction story,it was also a few long one shots together.It was Xander and Cordy and they were married with a son named Jesse.A few one shots in they have twin girls.

One of the few things I recall is that the whole Slayer/vampire/demon thing was NEVER mentioned once in the story.It was as if they were normal people having a life.I also recall that Giles showed up in one story as a dad with a girl around Jesse's age.The two have a bit of a small dislike for each other that spills over at a birthday party.
Katoris
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Katoris »

#42 I'm looking for a twilight fic.
Edward is a bad boy somehow he and Bella get together. Edward leaves and one of his best friends tries to rape Bella on the moment he returns. He pretends to go along with it so he can get Bella out of there. They end up in a hospital.
Anybody know this one?
OmegaRam1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by OmegaRam1 »

I am looking for a fic about Max and Liz goine to college and Liz catch Max at the coffee shop with Tess. Liz thinks that Max it cheating on her and have sex with her old high school boyfriend. She is pregnant and Max leave her and go with Tess and Michael to look for skins. I hope this is enough info.

Thanks in advance
"Max":You are my dream girl, "Liz": There'll never be another you.
maipigen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by maipigen »

Katoris wrote:#42 I'm looking for a twilight fic.
Edward is a bad boy somehow he and Bella get together. Edward leaves and one of his best friends tries to rape Bella on the moment he returns. He pretends to go along with it so he can get Bella out of there. They end up in a hospital.
Anybody know this one?
BUMP! This sounds like a really great story...

WON:
Favorite Newcomer:)
Best Fic No One’s Reading, but Everyone Should Be
Best New Fanfiction

How did that happen?