Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Tamashii
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by Tamashii »

# 15 (I think) Hi, I am looking for Veronica Mars fanfics, about Logan and Veronica. Specially from the first episodes of the second season .

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
Corner Market
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Corner Market »

Tears_of_Mercury wrote:#13 (I think)

Can anyone recommend some good Mulder/Scully fics? I love these two characters and the chemisty they present, but aside from a few website links I managed to lose and some bottom-of-the-barrel stuff at ff.net, I haven't been able to find much featuring them. I'd love some help.
Oh, wow - this is going back many years at this point. I've always been a fan of AU epics, and this for me was the best (especially Res Judicata):
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... olokus.htm

I can't believe I found that link! If I remember correctly, at least one of the authors wrote quite a bit in the Buffyverse.

Here's a site I haven't looked at in years. Looking at the stories they're not all M/S but I think there's probably something you'll enjoy. Click on the story name and there should be a summary:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/5318/

Hope this helps!
"I'm very concerned that you're starting to make sense to me."
Kristy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kristy »

After just watching the first season of Heroes on DVD and scouring the net for season 2 videos, I am now officially addicted. Does anyone know of any good, non-slash stories? I've gone through ff.net and read a lot of those. Any hetero Moninder stories? Good Paire? Etc? etc ... etc ...
Kristy

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!" - Stewie Griffin
Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

17.) i'm looking for a story and it has a sequel max and liz meet in a sex club? and fall in love and maria is a bitch and cant' stand max and loses all of her friends in the process. and then max's best friend comes to town and attacks liz. oh and max is a dj on the weekends. if anyone could help that would be great! :D
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

sorry wrong forum
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Ack! Now I've posted in the wrong forum. See what you made me do, MSM?
Get Lost in my stories.
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Can someone possibly find me some 'Dexter' fics?
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

#19.
I'm looking for any DA fics where Alec or Zack gets Max pregnant. Are there any out there?
Thanks in advance.

Hayley.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#20 I'm looking for Primeval fics that contains Nick Cutter/Claudia Brown. It doesn't matter if it's Abby/Connor or Abby/Stephen for the other couple if there is any other ones. I've read all the ones over at Fan Fiction.net and I'm looking for some more.

Never mind, Found a site called http://www.primevalarchive.co.uk that has different couples.

#21 I'm looking for any Sam/Sarah Sam/Ruby fanfiction if anyone can help me. I tried FF.net but they don't really have any Sam/Sarah. I hope someone can help me.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

This is a long-shot, but I'm just curious, really. Now that Robert Pattinson is playing Edward in Twilight, are there any Twilight/Harry Potter crossovers, where Cedric Diggory really is Edward? And after he "dies" he kind of brushes the dirt off his clothes, says "that was fun" and heads home to Carlisle and the others?

I have no idea why, but I'd really like to read a fic like that. :lol: