Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

jessig1989
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by jessig1989 »

I'm looking for a couple of fics that I read years ago and cannot find

#93 - Liz leaves after Departure to go to boarding school. In her absence Tess returns with baby Zan, and gives him to Max to look after. Tess seems to turn up every couple of months to see Zan but isn't involved in his life. Liz returns after a year or so of being away, she is pregnant by somebody she went to school with (think his name is David?) after a one night stand. He follows her to Roswell and proposes, but only out of a sense of duty, and she declines. There's a big battle at the end of the story, and unfortunately both baby Zan, and Liz's unborn daughter dies. I remember there was a sequel in which Isabel and David are engaged?

#94 - I think this is set after Max in the City. Liz and Max try to be friends, but Michael has this unexplained connection to Liz. Eventually Max and Liz get together, but Michael is against it, as he can sense every time them two are close and it disturbs him. At one point I think he walks in on them two in a private room and drags Liz away because he doesn't want to hear them together in his head. Maria worries that this means Michael is attracted to Liz, and speaks to Max about it, who isn't happy either, but says he trusts them both and they will work out what the connection is. I don't think it was ever explained?
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

95) looking for a fic where max is out in the desert and he gets stung by a scorpion and gets sun burned. He some how makes it to lizs balcony where he passes out.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That might be "And The Road Shall Lead You Home" by Deejonaise on Roswell Heaven.
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

#96.

Does anyone know if Make Yourself by Rozzi Carter (found in the archives) was ever finished?
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

97) Liz and Max grew up together. They made plans to runaway together but Max leaves without Liz. Years later they meet when Max is doing landscape work outside of her work place. They eventually get together. Also, Max was seeing a therapist but he stopped going to him. I think Liz heard then message and she went and started seeing the therapist herself.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tzigone »

#98. I read this within the last few years, but don't know how old it was or if it was completed. I think Philip and Diane were out of town and had just talked to one of the kids on the phone. They talk about how strange their kids have been lately. Then Tess' disappearance gets thought up. They think it possible Max and Isabel killed her or Max did and Isabel covered. I can't recall why or if they thought it had something to do with Max and Liz getting back together at that time or Tess being obsessive or if they maybe even had tied Alex's Destiny somehow. I wish I remembered. Anyhow, they decided they needed the truth and that if their kids did it, Philip said, he'd defend them (which seems a poor legal choice, IMO). Anyway, if this sounds familiar to anyone, let me know. I'd love to read it again, just to get reasons.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

I'm looking for starmonkeys fics. I think they were only ever posted on her own site but was hoping someone might know somewhere else they're posted or have them saved.
It is Star2000monkey, and her fics are on Roswell Heaven.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Looking for new gal , where Liz and Tess switched places and she's the 4th alien, not Tess
Also
I'm interested in any story (after cry your name,)where everyone thinks Liz is crazy that Alex got killed by an alien & don't believe her and they basically shut liz out of the group.

Any help will do.
#NZ_ROSWELL
rachrad04
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rachrad04 »

I'm not sure if anyone is still active, but I'm looking for a fic.

Only info I remember is the gang was on the run. Liz split from everyone and when they found her or caught back up with her, she had turned into this bad ass fighter. They stayed at a compound and I just remember Liz being on guard duty, protecting everyone.
kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kristaphoenix82 »

Hi,
I'm looking for an older story where Max and Liz disappeared after jumping off the bridge and never cam back. Years later they are found happily married and successful King and Queen of Antar with Liz having powers

Still looking. Also I think read and Michael may have gotten together in the years that Max and Liz are missing.
Last edited by kristaphoenix82 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.