Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by MCBill »

I may be confusing two fics, but here goes...

The gang goes on the run. Only Serena is an anthropologist or some sort of analyst with the FBI and figures out the Roswell gang are all good aliens and does what she can to help them by diverting the skins and leaving them money etc. eventually the gang hooks up with the FBI and things go from there.

Here's where I think I might be merging in another story.

They find out Liz is also an alien, but was either created differently or something happened to her pod can't remember which. Tess was Liz's personal guard and the deception was created that she was Zan/Max's bride to protect Liz, and for some reason Nacedo didn't know this. Max has to do something with is ability to heal to "spark" Liz's alien side. The gang when they finally mate exchange powers, i.e. Max's ability to heal is passed to Liz, and Tess' ability to mindwarp is passed to Kyle and vice versa. Don't remember the humans specific powers though. The gang is all away at college, maybe, when they have to go on the run. I feel like someone friendly finds them and fills them in or the truth about Liz and or possibly travels back in time to tell them the truth.

That's a lot I know, but hopefully there are still a few die hard Roswellians out there and active on the board and someone will remember it. My old hard-drive crashed and I'm trying to rebuild my archive of most favorites. Unfortunately a lot of sites are gone and or have moved and it's not as easy as you would think.

Thanks in advance
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

MCBill wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm #214

The gang goes on the run. Only Serena is an anthropologist or some sort of analyst with the FBI and figures out the Roswell gang are all good aliens and does what she can to help them by diverting the skins and leaving them money etc. eventually the gang hooks up with the FBI and things go from there.

I believe this is from the second part of the Power Series by Pooklette
MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCBill »

Zanity wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:13 am
MCBill wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm #214

I believe this is from the second part of the Power Series by Pooklette
I think you're right. I'll start reading now to see. *fingers crossed* Doesn't look like the series was ever finished though. Too bad, so many great fics and series out there which were left abandoned.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Looking for a fic where Brody has an alien device of some kind that make Liz and Tess swap bodies. Liz (still in Tess’s body) eventually goes back in time to before the swap and goes to see Tess, which causes both Tess and Future Liz to annihilate each other.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

216?

Have we ever come across a completed version of 'Captive Hearts' by Breathless? :? I honestly cannot recall. :roll: Thanks!

SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

SarahWhitman wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:13 pm 216?

Have we ever come across a completed version of 'Captive Hearts' by Breathless? :? I honestly cannot recall. :roll: Thanks!

SW
Captive Hearts by Breathless
matutine
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by matutine »

looking for a fic where the group is camping in a cabin and a fire or explosion or something like that happens and michael and maria end up on the run and end up in canada pretending to be a couple. it was a pretty long fic, they get married eventually and the family that took them in find out about michael being an alien when one of their kids has an accident i think? thank you to anyone who can help!!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Thank you, Zanity! :mrgreen:

Also, is it pretty much fact that we lost the Archive? I've been away in RL these last few months and I feel a bit out of the loop.
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

SarahWhitman wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 4:51 pm Thank you, Zanity! :mrgreen:

Also, is it pretty much fact that we lost the Archive? I've been away in RL these last few months and I feel a bit out of the loop.
They did a board update which deleted the current online version of the archive. The admins are looking for a backup copy they can restore to the server. In the mean time: Internet Archive Wayback Machine’s Archive

Use the backup stored by the Internet Archive to save off anything important to you.
Roswellian
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswellian »

Hey guys, the fan fiction I'm looking for was something I can't get out my mind. I know it wraps up nice but there's a ton inbetween and I just want to remember it...

it's AU. I don't think anyone is green around the gills. Max and his family move to Roswell. Their all in high school. Max is insecure about the fact that he's a father to an infant named jake. Isabel is amazing in this as a sister. Liz falls in love with Max and they have misunderstandings and there's a baby involved so it makes being in love and being in high school difficult. From what I remember it had a lot of chapters. Liz' parents were against max as good enough because of his son and it's stressful on them. It shows how children cry and don't settle down comfortably all the time. It's a very realistic fan fiction and we'll written. If you have it or know where I can find it please let me know