Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Zanity »

Stargazer's Delight wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am 222) Looking for a M/L fic..but can only remember one part of it involving Alex & Liz. Alex walks into the crashdown and yells for Liz to get her sweet ass downstairs and when she does he hugs her and says hows my girl, while a jealous Max not knowing who Alex is replies....funny i thought she was my girl. Michael & Isabel who were also at the table were snickering realising who Alex was.
Love, Lies & Best friends by Emz80m
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Zanity wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:52 am
Love, Lies & Best friends by Emz80m
Thank you Zanity.
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

#223 Looking for a completed copy of Now & Forever by Lillie

#224 Does anyone know if Our Story by Japser711 was completed? the only copy i can find so far has 48 chapters.
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

Stargazer's Delight wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:38 am #223 Looking for a completed copy of Now & Forever by Lillie

#224 Does anyone know if Our Story by Japser711 was completed? the only copy i can find so far has 48 chapters.
#223 sorry couldn't find any complete copy

#224 Our Story was sadly never finished.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:32 pm
RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm #119 - M/L story. It was on the archive board. Kyle tells Tess about Max getting drunk the night of Liz's blind date and how Max acted like a lovesick fool. Tess decides to get Max drunk but it backfires on her when Max goes in search of Liz.
I'm still looking for this fic. It was on the old board. I know it is a long shot.
I found it. It is Eye of the Tiger
https://web.archive.org/web/20080502095 ... 23003.html
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Bixie wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:54 pm #223 sorry couldn't find any complete copy

#224 Our Story was sadly never finished.
Thanks Bixie, I suspected Our Story wasn't completed, but it pays to check. As for Now & Forever i know it was completed on the old archives but is now probably lost unless i can find someone with a copy saved away. Thanks for looking though.

#225 Looking for a completed copy of Maxeo & Lizziet by Breathless.
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

Stargazer's Delight wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:58 pm #225 Looking for a completed copy of Maxeo & Lizziet by Breathless.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t3679.html

There you go.
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Stefuh wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:24 am https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t3679.html

There you go.
Thank you Stefuh.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Does anyone have a complete copy of MamaDee's Nothing Compares to You. I found Chapter 1-5 on the archive of the repost board and Chapter 26 on the archive of the Dreamer board.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Zanity wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:27 pm
dawnuk wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:08 pm #218

I'm almost sure that this fic I'm looking for is by flohmac but can't find it amongst her stories.
I think Liz and Max are child actors and when they get older they're a couple. They go to a night club and when Liz comes back from the toilet she sees Max sitting in a chair with Tess on her knees in front of him. She runs out and refuses to talk to him again. She moves back home from L.A. and becomes a teacher. Max turns up on her door a few years later tryjng to tell her what happened that night and why hadn't she read all the letters he sent her. After he leaves she goes to get this box that she's kept his letters in and reads them. Turns out Tess drugged him and had been doing that to a lot of young actors. It was all in the newspapers in Hollywood but Liz had turned her back on everything to do with Hollywood and hadn't seen it. There's a lot more to the story but l can't remember the name of it.
I'm Me Because Of You by sydniepaige
Thank you Zanity.