Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Buttercups0601
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Buttercups0601 »

D.D wrote:Bumping my own post... pls help
I can’t find anything on the archives and I know it’s there from ages ago!
D.D wrote:146

M/L story, no aliens ... looking for this for a while and for the life of me cannot remember the name or author. It’s completed and on the archives somewhere.

Max is a CEO of a multimillion dollar company and hit famous bachelor who buys coffee from a cafe that Liz and Maria work at. He leaves his wallet behind and the girls call him to let him know. After while Max and Liz get together, his sister Isabel and brother or friend Michael warn him that Liz isnafter his money and try to break them up. Liz is anything but after his money but allows his siblings to give her hell as to not worry max.

also Maria is engaged to someone who is not Michel, turns our this guys is bi and it comes out when Liz walks in on him and another guy when they are all on holiday. He threatens li that if she tells maria he will tell max he heard the girls talk about how heynare after Max’s money.

All live and happiness in the end though. Also was sequel hat was completed too.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you
Holy Shiza. I think I found it. I was looking for the same fic a couple of years ago but never found it at the time. Seeing you ask for it too made me think I wasn't crazy, believe this fic actually exists, and try to search for it again.

Infatuation by tyranese (Nicola Clarke)
archive/AMB_AP719167232/52798.html

and the sequel

Beautiful Daughter
archive/AMB_AP224334875/20750.html
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends-Japanese proverb
MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCBill »

MCBill wrote:#154

I'm looking for a fic I can't remember the name of. Everyone is in Vegas and Max and Liz have sex and get their memories back. They discover Tess is an impostor and Liz was Max new bride "Deanna?" and that Maria was Michael's fiance. Max is the mortal descendant of the God Osiris and Goddess Isis and that his fight with Kivar is a manifestation of the right between Horus and Anubis?, at least I think it was Anubis. I know the story is in the archives, but I've go through all my favorite authors stories and I've got nothing.

Searched through pretty much every story but I eventually found it. :D The Unexpected by Lifeisfunny

archive/AMB_AP224334875/702.html
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Liz leaves town after she thinks Max cheats again. She lives with Alex (who survived Tess' mind warps), Serena (her half sister), baby Zan (renamed Zack), Zan (the dupe) and Chris (the hybrid of Ava and Zan's son from Antar). She finds out she is pregnant with Max's twins. Since Max gave up the throne she marries Chris so he can be king and protect her kids.
mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mbantoinette23 »

Midnightdreamer wrote:
mbantoinette23 wrote:#80

Hi im looking for a fic that i read awhile ago but can't remember title or author or where I read it.

Max is gay and is dating Alex. Alex and Liz are siblings. She comes to visit/stay with alex in his apartment in the city. Max and liz end up sleeping together and start dating. They tell alex about them. At one point they go and pick up zan from a club or something. They have a threesome. Everyone is sleeping in a bed afterwards and liz and zan start messing around then max wakes up and joins. I dont know what happens in the rest of the story.

I think this is Straight or Curved by Ermz

Does anyone know where I can find this story? Or have a copy?
mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mbantoinette23 »

I am looking for Remeber Hope by Cookie2697 i think thats the author. The link in the author's page doesnt lead anywhere.
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

somewhere87 wrote:135.
I'm looking for a CC-fic set a few years after Departure. Alex is still alive and Tess isn't evil. The aliens did leave earth and return perhaps 5-6 years later and Michael finds out Maria got pregnant and gave birth to a daughter named Hope (I think!). Tess also got pregnant (with Kyle) and returns with a son. Michael's sister Serena comes along to earth with the rest of the aliens. Alex works with the FBI and I think Liz works at the hospital.

The fic was never finished,

Never mind, I found it!
Can you share please? Sounds like a good story :)
#NZ_ROSWELL
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Buttercups0601 wrote:
D.D wrote:146

M/L story, no aliens ... looking for this for a while and for the life of me cannot remember the name or author. It’s completed and on the archives somewhere.

Max is a CEO of a multimillion dollar company and hit famous bachelor who buys coffee from a cafe that Liz and Maria work at. He leaves his wallet behind and the girls call him to let him know. After while Max and Liz get together, his sister Isabel and brother or friend Michael warn him that Liz isnafter his money and try to break them up. Liz is anything but after his money but allows his siblings to give her hell as to not worry max.

also Maria is engaged to someone who is not Michel, turns our this guys is bi and it comes out when Liz walks in on him and another guy when they are all on holiday. He threatens li that if she tells maria he will tell max he heard the girls talk about how heynare after Max’s money.

All live and happiness in the end though. Also was sequel hat was completed too.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you
Holy Shiza. I think I found it. I was looking for the same fic a couple of years ago but never found it at the time. Seeing you ask for it too made me think I wasn't crazy, believe this fic actually exists, and try to search for it again.

and the sequel

Beautiful Daughter
Not all of the first story is there. It just cuts off.
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

dawnuk wrote:
Buttercups0601 wrote:

and the sequel

Beautiful Daughter
Not all of the first story is there. It just cuts off.

Thanks Buttercup

Mmm yeah I thought somethings were missing but still a good story!!
D.D ~'0'~
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

No aliens - starts off Max / Maria couple - story based on the family stone. Max brings maria home for Christmas to meet his family and intending to propose. Family don’t really like her much so she asks sister Liz (more like persuades ) her to come stay for Christmas with tgye Evans family too.

Michael maria have the same verbal relationship
Max and Liz have mutual attraction and chemistry

Any help would be magnificent - I can’t remember for the life of me what it’s called .. I thought it was Emz80m story but not within her collection

T H A N K Y O U I N A D V A N C E :)
D.D ~'0'~
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

D.D wrote:156

No aliens - starts off Max / Maria couple - story based on the family stone. Max brings maria home for Christmas to meet his family and intending to propose. Family don’t really like her much so she asks sister Liz (more like persuades ) her to come stay for Christmas with tgye Evans family too.

Michael maria have the same verbal relationship
Max and Liz have mutual attraction and chemistry

Any help would be magnificent - I can’t remember for the life of me what it’s called .. I thought it was Emz80m story but not within her collection

T H A N K Y O U I N A D V A N C E :)
We Are Family - http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=15509