Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Bixie wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:01 pm
LairaBehr4 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:54 pm #235
Looking for a copy of Ghost by Doublestuf
It's right here on the board in the fanfic awards section.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6746
Thanks! When I tried a link earlier I got an error.
Get Lost in my stories.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Does anyone have a link to a complete copy of Finding Yourself by cookie1234 please? I'm half way through reading it on Roswell Heaven and after chapter 97 it goes to chapter 100. The link on here in fanfic award winners isn't there either. I've read this fic several times in the past 20 years and it's always been complete.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

dawnuk wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 am #239

Does anyone have a link to a complete copy of Finding Yourself by cookie1234 please? I'm half way through reading it on Roswell Heaven and after chapter 97 it goes to chapter 100. The link on here in fanfic award winners isn't there either. I've read this fic several times in the past 20 years and it's always been complete.
Finding Yourself Archive Archive by cookie1234 (That double archive is intentional. The link is to the Wayback Machine’s archive of the Roswell Fanatics Archive.)
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Zanity wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am
dawnuk wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 am #239

Finding Yourself Archive Archive by cookie1234 (That double archive is intentional. The link is to the Wayback Machine’s archive of the Roswell Fanatics Archive.)
Thank you Zanity. I've been looking for it all day x
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Canon fic where Max is in Seattle with his son, Is went back to Jesse, Michael lives in Canada. Max’s son is sick and needs regular healing plus tests. One day while at a hospital the son realizes that one of the doctors knows Liz, and he dream walks him to get Liz to come for a visit. She transfers and finds Max. I’m not sure it was ever finished but it was some of the best writing on this site.
Get Lost in my stories.
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

an imperfect life...by breathless...ff award winners
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

#240 Still wish Breathless would come back and finish Imperfect Life! This is one of my very favorites!
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Hi, just looking for a story where tess brings Zan back from Antar.He ends up being Max and lizs son.(it was actually liz and max that night at the observatory) or even a story similar. Please
#NZ_ROSWELL
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Looking for an old fic, CC/AU. The aliens are aliens, the humans are humans. The shooting never happened. During their senior year (I think) Max and Liz have sex and Liz gets pregnant. The whole gang moves into Maria's house, I think(?), at least Liz and Max moves in. I remember Maria almost getting raped by a class mate.
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Nz_Roswell wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:04 am #241
Hi, just looking for a story where tess brings Zan back from Antar.He ends up being Max and lizs son.(it was actually liz and max that night at the observatory) or even a story similar. Please
Any help??
#NZ_ROSWELL