Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by ktm15 »

jbangelo wrote:
ktm15 wrote:68.) I'm looking for a trilogy the first story is called "into the woods" I believe. when it first starts out max is with Pam Troy and he's pretending not to love Liz to protect her and they all go on a school camping trip. It use to be in roswelldesertskies but the site is no longer up. Any help would be great. Thanks! :D
I think this is the "Out of the Woods Trilogy" by Kath7. All the links are on this page: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=521
Yes! That is it! Thanks so much!
Laura7577
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Laura7577 »

I am looking for a max/liz fic. I can't remember much but I do remember that Liz wakes up from I think a coma where Max didn't heal her and she dreamed of all the seasons happening. It turns out not to really be a dream because some of the stuff is true, like Max, Iz, and Michael being aliens. Also Tess shows up while she was in the coma.
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

The aliens are aliens and the humans are humans. The shooting never happened. I don't know when it takes time but Max and Liz sleep together and Liz becomes pregnant. I don't remember why but Liz, Max and perhaps Michael move in with Maria.
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
TouchedbyanAlien2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TouchedbyanAlien2 »

Story was focused on M/L set 200 years ago. Liz is a slave on Max's plantation. He is forced to marry Tess, but he loves Liz. Liz runs away and becomes a prostitute where they meet again. Eventually I think she has a child that is his, but it takes a very long time for him to find that out.

I don't think i need to describe anymore than that, because now writing it down, it has a very distinct storyline :lol:

If I remember right, this story was written by two writers. It was never finished to my understanding, which is why I fear it may be lost forever. Does anyone remember this fic?
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

somewhere87 wrote:#70
The aliens are aliens and the humans are humans. The shooting never happened. I don't know when it takes time but Max and Liz sleep together and Liz becomes pregnant. I don't remember why but Liz, Max and perhaps Michael move in with Maria.
Could it be Running Deep?
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 2/466.html
trishs16
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by trishs16 »

I know it's been a while but does anyone have a link to the completed "a Dupe Jones" by Pinky Banana? I've only found up to chapter 47 and the link on here has been deleted.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

I know that someone way way back probably posted the link to this story, but for all my searching on the old threads, I can't find it. Anyway, I wish I knew that name but I don't...All I remember is that Liz got pregnant with Max's baby, left him, and I think gave her baby away. She later come back to Roswell and reconnects with Max. Alex and Maria were at some boarding school with her and Liz later learns that Michael is her brother...

I know that this one is told from the point of view from a young man that becomes Alex's roommate when he goes to college, all the aliens leave earth, Tess didn't sleep with Max and liked Kyle, and the young man later gets involved with Serena.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

I know that someone way way back probably posted the link to this story, but for all my searching on the old threads, I can't find it. Anyway, I wish I knew that name but I don't...All I remember is that Liz got pregnant with Max's baby, left him, and I think gave her baby away. She later come back to Roswell and reconnects with Max. Alex and Maria were at some boarding school with her and Liz later learns that Michael is her brother...

I know that this one is told from the point of view from a young man that becomes Alex's roommate when he goes to college, all the aliens leave earth, Tess didn't sleep with Max and liked Kyle, and the young man later gets involved with Serena.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

morethenwords122 wrote:#74

I found this one! It's Whose who? by Jadeling for anyone who's interested :D

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

morethenwords122 wrote:#73

Upon further searching, I also found #73 too. It's Now and Forever by Lillie But I heard this fic did get completed at one point. Does anyone know where I can get the full story?

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account