Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

dreamon wrote:61. looking for a fic where max is a stripper. Liz is meets him when the girls take her to a club. I think max and Liz sleep together and the next day max leavers her a note on her laptop which she never got since the laptop belonged to Alex.
Mouth by Jasper711-- viewtopic.php?t=12807
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
dreamon wrote:61. looking for a fic where max is a stripper. Liz is meets him when the girls take her to a club. I think max and Liz sleep together and the next day max leavers her a note on her laptop which she never got since the laptop belonged to Alex.
Mouth by Jasper711-- viewtopic.php?t=12807
Thanks!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

62)

I read this fic a year or so ago. The details are a little fuzzy so I'll try my best to describe the story. It's a Max and Liz story. They are best friends. They have a daughter together because of one night together in college. They are raising her together but they are not a couple. The fic is fairly long and it takes awhile for Max to come to turns with his feelings for Liz. I think he was a player type. He did start to date one girl around the time he realizes he wants to be with Liz. I think Liz wants to be with him but thinks he never will change. I think they live close to each other so their daughter has access to both of them easily. Eventually they get together and get married and I think they have another kid. Some time when they are older and empty nesters Liz gets sick with cancer I think. I think she ends up being okay. But it's an awesome fic and I really want to read it again. I thought I bookmarked it and everything but I can't find it or remember the name of it so I really hope someone can help me.

Thank you!
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Alien_Friend wrote:62)

I read this fic a year or so ago. The details are a little fuzzy so I'll try my best to describe the story. It's a Max and Liz story. They are best friends. They have a daughter together because of one night together in college. They are raising her together but they are not a couple. The fic is fairly long and it takes awhile for Max to come to turns with his feelings for Liz. I think he was a player type. He did start to date one girl around the time he realizes he wants to be with Liz. I think Liz wants to be with him but thinks he never will change. I think they live close to each other so their daughter has access to both of them easily. Eventually they get together and get married and I think they have another kid. Some time when they are older and empty nesters Liz gets sick with cancer I think. I think she ends up being okay. But it's an awesome fic and I really want to read it again. I thought I bookmarked it and everything but I can't find it or remember the name of it so I really hope someone can help me.

Thank you!
Could this be whenever your eyes meet mine:

viewtopic.php?t=5739
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

63) looking for a completed fic where max was an actor. And I think Liz was a fan of his so years later she tries to find him to see why he left the spot light. I think she even sits next to him on a plane. There's a scene where Liz is trapped in her car in a snowstorm and Max gets her out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

dreamon wrote:

Thank you!
Could this be whenever your eyes meet mine:

viewtopic.php?t=5739

Thank you for responding to my post. Unfortunately it is not the story I am looking for. I have read it though. It's good. Thanks again.
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

clueless wrote:63) looking for a completed fic where max was an actor. And I think Liz was a fan of his so years later she tries to find him to see why he left the spot light. I think she even sits next to him on a plane. There's a scene where Liz is trapped in her car in a snowstorm and Max gets her out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
This is one of my favorites, "You don't know what it's like" by flohmac. :D
http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/114 ... c-Complete
inmymadeupworld
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #64

Post by inmymadeupworld »

64) I hope you can help me with this fic that I've been desperately looking for.

• Setting: Antar
• Starts with Maria's wedding with Rath, where he stood her up. left a letter.
• Everyone has a POV part in the story.
• Michael is also in love with Maria
• The end of the story is the revelation of Rath's letter to Maria asking her to wait for him.

I know it's very vague. Honestly, I haven't finished this story. I really hope someone could help me.

Thanks!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Bixie wrote:
clueless wrote:63) looking for a completed fic where max was an actor. And I think Liz was a fan of his so years later she tries to find him to see why he left the spot light. I think she even sits next to him on a plane. There's a scene where Liz is trapped in her car in a snowstorm and Max gets her out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
This is one of my favorites, "You don't know what it's like" by flohmac. :D
http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/114 ... c-Complete
That's the one, thanks!!!
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Thank you!
Could it be Catching the Butterfly by Icequeen?
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=10793