Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bixie »

Max is a former racecar driver but now lives/works in the old garage of Valenti. One day Liz comes by to ask him if he would drive for her. She is setting up her own team. He refuses because he is afraid to drive, and still depressed after the bad accident that ended his racing career.

Does that ring a bell with anybody?
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Bixie wrote:58.
Max is a former racecar driver but now lives/works in the old garage of Valenti. One day Liz comes by to ask him if he would drive for her. She is setting up her own team. He refuses because he is afraid to drive, and still depressed after the bad accident that ended his racing career.

This is draft by majesty
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

dreamon wrote:
Bixie wrote:58.

This is draft by majesty
Yeah! That was it! Thanks :D
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Alien_Friend wrote:#45

I am looking for two fics:

A. Liz and Tess are cousins. Something happened to Liz's parents so she has to go live with Tess and her grandfather. Max is player and Tess makes bet or some kind deal with him to sleep with Liz. I think she wants her grandfather to turn on Liz so she gets everything in his will. Tess is a mess. She's like a drug addict and she sleeps with everything and anything. Max starts to like Liz for real and doesn't want to go a long with the deal anymore but to make him look bad to Liz Tess makes Liz find out about their arrangement so that they'll break up. Max also has cousin Zan which he later finds out is his brother or twin brother because his dad had an affair. Eventually Max and Liz get back together and when the grandfather dies (at least I think he died) I think they set it up so all of Tess' dirty secrets come to light so she gets nothing.
The answer to (A) is: Risqué Business by Applebylicious: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... ons#p43383 Thank you to Heavenli24 for giving me the answer.

B. Max and Liz were together but they broke up. I don't recall the reason why. Liz moves out of state and ends up living in the attic of a fraternity house. I might be wrong but I think she finds out she's pregnant and I think it's Max's so she moves back to Roswell. Some guys from the fraturnity house surprises her one day by showing up at crash and Max gets the wrong idea that she's with one of the guys. He is heart broken because he still loves Liz. I can't remember much more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am dying to reread them. Thank you!
B sounds like it could be All's Fair In Love And War by LittleHottie510 :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=8388
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

59) I just recall this fic in which grandma Claudia leaves Liz a club in her will.
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

59. I'm looking for a story that was done a long time ago and I only remember bits and pieces. its m/l adult w/aliens. they go and live on the Indian reservation and I cant remember if Tess is also there or not. but they live in like these tents. its a very long story. I believe someone try's to abduct or kill Liz also. sorry there are like no details on this. its been such a long time since I have read it but anyone can help I would really appreciate it! :D
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

60.) looking for a real old story. It's m/l w/aliens. I believe it's goes off the show after which season im not sure. But basically they all move to the Indian reservation(tess may be there too) they live in like tents I believe and some try's to abduct or kill Liz. I know it's. It very much to go on if I can remember more I will add and if anyone can help i would be so grateful. Thanks! :D
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

dreamon wrote:59) I just recall this fic in which grandma Claudia leaves Liz a club in her will.
This is "Something Different" by sydniepaige
http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/Author ... gDifferent
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Bixie wrote:
dreamon wrote:59) I just recall this fic in which grandma Claudia leaves Liz a club in her will.
This is "Something Different" by sydniepaige
http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/Author ... gDifferent
Thanks
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

61. looking for a fic where max is a stripper. Liz is meets him when the girls take her to a club. I think max and Liz sleep together and the next day max leavers her a note on her laptop which she never got since the laptop belonged to Alex.