Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I think I read that it was deleted and is being rewritten.
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

SarahWhitman wrote:Bumping this one
CaelaCoo11 wrote:#77

Looking for any EOTW fics where Liz sleeps with FM and becomes pregnant with his baby.
Revelations by EmilyluvsRoswell
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2033
melliecats21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by melliecats21 »

Hi there,

I am looking for a fanfic that is quite a few years old. It was about Liz being a writer for a tv show and meeting Max, an actor. They start out as friends. Even though they have feelings for each other, they don't act on them as Max is a total player. They end up having a one night stand and Liz falls pregnant. She tells Max that Alex (who I think is an actor as well) is the child's father. In the end, the truth comes out and Max asks her to move in with him, so they live in the same house, co-parenting, but not together. If I remember correctly, it was actually a series, I think in the second series, an old male friend of hers comes back into her life and causes problems.

Have been trying to find this online for ages, and just can't locate it.

Any help is greatly appreciate!
Thanks
M
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Morrigan2575 wrote:Hi All
I think I belonged to this board once upon a time but, it's been a really long time since I've been here. I recently learned of a Roswell Reboot being sold to the CW and that kick started my need for Candy Fanfic.

I'm trying to find a Michael/Maria Fanfic all though other characters/pairing show up. It's a No Aliens AU fic and it was completed.

In the fic Michael/Max are best friends and they're older than Liz/Maria. The girls have crushes on the men but, they're underage. Liz decides to dress up and runs into Max at the library they start to date but he doesn't know she's under age. Liz wants to have sex with Max but, Maria tells Michael (Liz's older brother) and he stops them before anything can happen and Max get in trouble for Rape.

Liz freaks out, says she hates Maria and there's a huge falling out. Liz leaves town to go live with a relative/school. Maria also leaves town but, I can't remember why. The story picks up a few years later when Maria comes back to town and it develops into a Candy Romance.

I don't remember all the specifics, I know Michael catches Maria doing Yoga in her backyard. Michael takes Maria for a job interview in another town. Michael also maybe a cop. towards the end Liz comes back to town, and there's something still between her and Max but, they only hint at a possible relationship. The story ends with Michael/Maria living together about to get married and they have like 2 or 3 dogs.

Post was delayed waiting for approval. Updated number to #119
Hi, I think the fic you're looking for is "Crush", by Nibbles2.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

What have you done to my posts #126 & #128?
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Looking for a fic. I don’t remember too much about it except at one point the Aliens secret was exposed and Alex’s dad was in the military and had known all along. He knew what the official government response was going to be and he was advising the teens that they should get married because of the legal protections it would give them.
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

This story that I'm looking for is about Liz being a widow and wanting to get pregnant with her late husband's baby, who is not Max. Max and Liz got called in a some kind of a doctor's office, finding out that Liz is carrying his child by accident. Liz lives with her brother, Alex and they are not wealthy. Max is wealthy and so is his family (the Evans, Michael, & Isabel). Max told his family about the baby & his father don't like Liz. Does anyone know this?
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Looking for the fic that has the lyrics for I Shall Believe in a letter for Liz, and I think there's a bracelet as well. I know it's not much to go on, but maybe one of you will know what I'm talking about
LilLoucfer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LilLoucfer »

Looking for an old story which is incomplete, where the 4 aliens leave for Antar and return to Earth. From what I remember, Max and Tess return with their son, Alex is alive and Maria has a daughter with Michael and Liz is a doctor. All the couples with the exception of Max and Liz find their way back together but there is a secret where in order for Max to survive he has to bond with Liz.

Would really love to find this story. I know it's not 'The Return'.
melliecats21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by melliecats21 »

Hi there,

I have been trying to find a fanfic from quite a few years ago, where Liz is a TV show writer, meets Max, a playboy actor. They start out as friends, have a one night stand and Liz falls pregnant. I think she tells Max that the baby is Alex's, but the truth comes out.

If I remember correctly, it was a multi series one, where an ex of his comes and tries to kill her, and then the next one part is where an old friend of hers comes back and tries to steal her from Max.

One thing I do remember, I think, is that Max during one of the parts throws her a birthday party and Tracy Chipman sings for her....

Any advice on name or where I can find it would be fantastic.

Thanks