Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bubblegal »

Yep, it's me again (I think I'm living here now)

#184 - are there any stories that have Max and Liz sleeping together in Season 2, Liz falls pregnant but the child was taken from her and Season 3 is centred around their desperate search to get the child back? Just curious because I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

#185 - Does anyone know of a story where the alien voodoo doll (Shown in 'The Balance' where Maria is stabbing the doll and Alex asks her if it was anyone they knew). I swear I read some but I can't seem to remember and it was such a good scene that I wondered if someone has expanded on it.

#186 - is there any stories that actually deals with Naesdo shapeshifting into Max and taking Liz? Considering the fact that it was actually pretty much forgotten in the series, I was wondering if anyone has written anything about Max finding out what Naesdo had done while posing as Max with Liz? Or Liz having to deal knowing Naesdo was back in Roswell and not knowing if she was talking to the real person or Naesdo? (Heck, I'll even take Isabel or the humans chewing out Naesdo if that will get me stories.)

Any recommendation would be great.

Of course - Dreamer, please!! (Still a sucker for Max/Liz).

ooh - while I still remember

#187 - Is there any Liz/Ava fanfiction? Or even Max/Liz/Ava? (Don't ask)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Bubblegal wrote:Yep, it's me again (I think I'm living here now)

#184 - are there any stories that have Max and Liz sleeping together in Season 2, Liz falls pregnant but the child was taken from her and Season 3 is centred around their desperate search to get the child back? Just curious because I don't think I've ever seen anything like this?
There are a couple of good ones: there’s captive hearts by breathless and then there’s another looong one that’s au but I can’t remember the name of it at the moment...
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

dreamon wrote:

#184 - are there any stories that have Max and Liz sleeping together in Season 2, Liz falls pregnant but the child was taken from her and Season 3 is centred around their desperate search to get the child back? Just curious because I don't think I've ever seen anything like this?
There are a couple of good ones: there’s captive hearts by breathless and then there’s another looong one that’s au but I can’t remember the name of it at the moment...
Thanks for Captive Hearts - I've been a reading bing with that story - it's so damn good and the fact that it's set in Season 1 is a bonus too!! Do you remember anything about AU? Just in case I've come across it?
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Bubblegal wrote:
dreamon wrote:

Thanks for Captive Hearts - I've been a reading bing with that story - it's so damn good and the fact that it's set in Season 1 is a bonus too!! Do you remember anything about AU? Just in case I've come across it?
It finally came to me that it’s part of the normal series by Deejonaise. The child being taken away is a very time part of the epic story but it’s definitely a worthy read!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

dreamon wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:
dreamon wrote:
It finally came to me that it’s part of the normal series by Deejonaise. The child being taken away is a very time part of the epic story but it’s definitely a worthy read!
I've read the series! It was a good one too.
Dani's fics

SansuCry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SansuCry »

Laura7577 wrote:#124 I am looking for "Eyes of Fear" by SansuCry. I am not sure if the story was completed or not.
It was never completed, but I have an outline of the rest of the story. I have not looked at it in years. My mother recently passed away, and the love of writing that she instilled in me has brought me back to my two incomplete Roswell stories. If I don't think I will complete it, I will post the storyline that I had planned out.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Please post that story line, I would very much appreciate it.
So sorry you lost your mother.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

SansuCry wrote:
Laura7577 wrote:#124 I am looking for "Eyes of Fear" by SansuCry. I am not sure if the story was completed or not.
It was never completed, but I have an outline of the rest of the story. I have not looked at it in years. My mother recently passed away, and the love of writing that she instilled in me has brought me back to my two incomplete Roswell stories. If I don't think I will complete it, I will post the storyline that I had planned out.
Oh wow SansuCry, one of my all time favourite authors :D I've read all your stories so many times over the years even EOF and l never get tired of them.

So sorry to hear that your mam recently passed away. I know that feeling too xx
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Bubblegal wrote:
Zanity wrote:
Bubblegal wrote: For #171 - I remembered a bit more. It's set in Season 1. I'm pretty sure they find out that the Sheriff or the F.B.I are after Max so both Max and Michael leave Roswell. I think Michael tells Max to kiss Liz and to jet. Liz is pregnant and ends up leaving Roswell because she was worried about the Sheriff and the F.B.I finding out. Max and Michael eventually do find them (I think they got in contact with Isabel - who I am nearly 100% sure she stayed behind because no-one suspected her so she was safe).

Hopefully, someone can help me with either story.
Except for the part about Isabel staying behind that sounds a lot like: Us Six Against the World by Linda
Unfortunately its not. Max and Michael end up leaving Roswell and Max never found out that Liz was pregnant until he came back. I think he bumped into Liz after she left Roswell and discovered she was pregnant/had the baby. The main thing I remember is that Liz got pictures taken throughout her pregnancy for Max so he could see the progress. I remember there was a picture of Liz with a measuring tape around the bump.

I can't remember if Isabel left or not, I want to say Maria, Alex and Liz all moved in together after Liz found out she was pregnant because her parents weren't happy. The only other thing is I can't remember if Maria was also pregnant with Michael's child at the same time.
I know this story. It's Snowbound by Mel. I've read it loads of times over the years but haven't found it for a long time. I've just looked in Crashdown.com but it's not there. It was on one of the fanfiction sites that are no longer up. I wish l had saved all the stories l loved because there's lots l would like to read again. Not that l know how to save them lol, not very technical.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

#188 Has anyone got a link to Starmonkeys stories please?

I'm looking for the trilogy. Zan doesn't die in New York and comes to Roswell looking for Liz. Max still thinks that Liz slept with Kyle so he's still angry with Liz. Zan tells Liz that he was the one that she should be with not Max. They get married and have a baby boy. He's called Zantu and that's the name of the second story. The third story is called Another and that's my favourite because it's Liz and Max again. The Max who's with Liz and Zan isn't their Max from their timeline and Zantu knows this and sends him to his own timeline to be with Liz again.