Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

jason lover 4eva wrote:#112

I'm looking for a m/l story. It starts out with max dating tess and max and Liz are good friends. Liz has Maria pit a pair of panties on Max's head and she takes a picture and he chases after her. They start seeing each other behind tess's back. Both tess and liz are cheerleaders and max is on the football team. They fool around in the back of the bus on the way to a game once and then again in the locker room after the game. Max breaks up with tess to be with Liz and tess get a upset when he picks up Liz from the crashdown for their first date thinking he's coming to see her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Oh this is one of my favourite fics. It's called Orgasmic Escapades and l think the author was JBehr's girl or something like that.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

dawnuk wrote:
jason lover 4eva wrote:#112

I'm looking for a m/l story. It starts out with max dating tess and max and Liz are good friends. Liz has Maria pit a pair of panties on Max's head and she takes a picture and he chases after her. They start seeing each other behind tess's back. Both tess and liz are cheerleaders and max is on the football team. They fool around in the back of the bus on the way to a game once and then again in the locker room after the game. Max breaks up with tess to be with Liz and tess get a upset when he picks up Liz from the crashdown for their first date thinking he's coming to see her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Oh this is one of my favourite fics. It's called Orgasmic Escapades and l think the author was JBehr's girl or something like that.
Chuffing auto correct. Orgasmic Sexcapades :D
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

115.) Did heavenli24 ever do a sequel to "between the covers"?
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

ktm15 wrote:115.) Did heavenli24 ever do a sequel to "between the covers"?
Really sorry, but I didn't :(. I intended to write a sequel and I've tried to start one a few times over the last few years, but I've struggled with inspiration and it just hasn't felt right.
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

Heavenli24 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:115.) Did heavenli24 ever do a sequel to "between the covers"?
Really sorry, but I didn't :(. I intended to write a sequel and I've tried to start one a few times over the last few years, but I've struggled with inspiration and it just hasn't felt right.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will find that spark, I would love to see where they ended up!
MCMANN
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCMANN »

I am looking for a story where Liz Maria and Alex come from families that can change into animals and Isabel’s last name is Davis she is not Max's sister
Morrigan2575
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Morrigan2575 »

Hi All
I think I belonged to this board once upon a time but, it's been a really long time since I've been here. I recently learned of a Roswell Reboot being sold to the CW and that kick started my need for Candy Fanfic.

I'm trying to find a Michael/Maria Fanfic all though other characters/pairing show up. It's a No Aliens AU fic and it was completed.

In the fic Michael/Max are best friends and they're older than Liz/Maria. The girls have crushes on the men but, they're underage. Liz decides to dress up and runs into Max at the library they start to date but he doesn't know she's under age. Liz wants to have sex with Max but, Maria tells Michael (Liz's older brother) and he stops them before anything can happen and Max get in trouble for Rape.

Liz freaks out, says she hates Maria and there's a huge falling out. Liz leaves town to go live with a relative/school. Maria also leaves town but, I can't remember why. The story picks up a few years later when Maria comes back to town and it develops into a Candy Romance.

I don't remember all the specifics, I know Michael catches Maria doing Yoga in her backyard. Michael takes Maria for a job interview in another town. Michael also maybe a cop. towards the end Liz comes back to town, and there's something still between her and Max but, they only hint at a possible relationship. The story ends with Michael/Maria living together about to get married and they have like 2 or 3 dogs.

Post was delayed waiting for approval. Updated number to #119
Last edited by Morrigan2575 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morrigan2575
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Morrigan2575 »

Testing
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Does anyone have to kiss a frog's story compromise? Is it complete or work in progress? Just read a summary about this story but the link at ros chronicals doesn't work.

If anyone has the link to the story from another side besides Roswell chronicals please PM me and I'll give you my email address

Thanks

DD
D.D ~'0'~
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

118.) I'm looking for an m/l au without aliens. Max and Liz get married at a young age and attend college together. They split up and max moves back to Roswell. Liz stays and ends up working at hooters and starts daring a feat guy and living at his sority and they call her Beth. Then Liz finds out max is engaged to Tess while they are still married and comes back and let's the cat out of the bag. They end up sleeping together and getting a divorce. Liz ends up pregnant so she moves back to Roswell. Dreamer ending.