Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by mbantoinette23 »

#85 its an au w/ aliens. Max and Liz were both in an orphanage. They were close. Max gets adopted by the evans and promises to come back for liz but she already gets adopted when he comes back. Alex ends up being liz's brother. Years later liz and the gang are in a band and somehow runs in to max but at this point he goes by zan and has contacts to change his eye color. Eventually max and liz come back together. Im pretty sure its a music fic.
lizparkerevans07
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizparkerevans07 »

Heavenli24 wrote:
lizparkerevans07 wrote:Hello all. Just a Dreamer fan looking for some sweet aid. Please help if you can. :)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find Snow White 22's sequel to her breathtakingly beautiful short fic "Ordinary Moment." I cannot find it anywhere at all. According to her signature, she had links on the defunct roswellfanfic.com. Were any stories rescued from there?
Here is the link to "Ordinary Moment:" http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3895
There is an archive of stories from the old forum - I've found 'Ordinary 'Moment' and 'Say Nothing' in the archive, but not 'Moment to Breathe':
Say Nothing: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 86538.html
Thank you so very much! I appreciate your help. *hugs* :D :P
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

mbantoinette23 wrote:#85 its an au w/ aliens. Max and Liz were both in an orphanage. They were close. Max gets adopted by the evans and promises to come back for liz but she already gets adopted when he comes back. Alex ends up being liz's brother. Years later liz and the gang are in a band and somehow runs in to max but at this point he goes by zan and has contacts to change his eye color. Eventually max and liz come back together. Im pretty sure its a music fic.

The gic you are looking for is Please Remember by Kay b

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8674
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I'm looking for a fic where all the gang think Max is dead after his body turns to dust after what happens at Metacem with Clayton Wheeler. But back at Metacem a close is being made. You don't know who it is at first because the body is waking up and they're in great pain. They can hear people talking around them but if the body gets touched they're in terrific pain. I can't remember how everyone finds out that it's Max but they eventually get him out and they all go to a motel. Liz stays with Max although he can't speak or anything. I also remember that some where along the line in the fic they find out that Kyle is the father of Tess's baby.

This story at the beginning sounds like Echo by WR but it's not that story.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

dawnuk wrote:#86

I'm looking for a fic where all the gang think Max is dead after his body turns to dust after what happens at Metacem with Clayton Wheeler. But back at Metacem a close is being made. You don't know who it is at first because the body is waking up and they're in great pain. They can hear people talking around them but if the body gets touched they're in terrific pain. I can't remember how everyone finds out that it's Max but they eventually get him out and they all go to a motel. Liz stays with Max although he can't speak or anything. I also remember that some where along the line in the fic they find out that Kyle is the father of Tess's baby.

This is to hell and back by majesty
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

dreamon wrote:

Thank you dreamon l've read it quite a few times and how could l of forgotten it was one of my favourite writers majesty l recently read Echo which reminds me of THAB and even knowing it's incomplete l wanted to read it again. It's such a shame it was never finished because it's an amazing story.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

dawnuk wrote:
dreamon wrote:

Thank you dreamon l've read it quite a few times and how could l of forgotten it was one of my favourite writers majesty l recently read Echo which reminds me of THAB and even knowing it's incomplete l wanted to read it again. It's such a shame it was never finished because it's an amazing story.
Yes it is! I'm such a fan of majesty's work! BTW there's another fic like THAB and echo but I can't seem to remember it and it was a great read too. In it Max was similarly dying and in a coma he was throwing up slime and when he was in a coma he would wake him in an alternate reality. And the author left it so that it was up to the reader to interpret which reality was real the one with aliens of the one without. If I think of the name I'll definitely let you know!
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

87) looking for any completed fics where max is either absused, on drugs, or in foster care. Doesn't matter if it has aliens or not. (And I've already read All his Fault which was fantastic)
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

dreamon wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
dreamon wrote:
Yes it is! I'm such a fan of majesty's work! BTW there's another fic like THAB and echo but I can't seem to remember it and it was a great read too. In it Max was similarly dying and in a coma he was throwing up slime and when he was in a coma he would wake him in an alternate reality. And the author left it so that it was up to the reader to interpret which reality was real the one with aliens of the one without. If I think of the name I'll definitely let you know!
Thanks again.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I'm looking for a Christmas fic that has Liz and Max in the same college but they really dislike each other. Liz needs to get home for Christmas but can't afford a flight so looks on the board offering lifts. She ends up either having a lift off Max or they're in the same car travelling with other people. I thought it was I Hate Christmas by WR but that's a completely different story.